Chastisement of Clara Thornton Pt. 08

Story Info
Nordics meet farmers wife and daughter.
5.6k words
4.33
2.5k
2
1

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 02/14/2024
Created 12/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ribbleman
Ribbleman
439 Followers

Chastisement of Clara Thornton Pt 8

The almost brand new motor car chugged along the country lane, driven by Lady Amelia's chauffeur Wilson. He had the task of driving home the young daughter of Henry and Dorothy Pringle, untitled friends of Lady Thornton. Henry Pringle was merely a rich businessman, having taken over the company founded by his father. This nouveau riche family had somehow managed, probably from recommendations, to become members of the Thornton Weston Hall sex cult, in spite of living a good distance away.

'We will stop at an inn shortly Miss Anne, to freshen up and have some food and drink.'

'How are you this morning Wilson, have you got rid of your itch?'

The girl had been carefully observing Wilson having witnessed his 'punishment' the previous day.

'I assume you were allowed to watch the humiliating event that took place in the barn, miss.'

'Indeed I was, Wilson, having seen you naked and in a state of arousal I feel I know you quite well!'

The chauffeur laughed, feeling a growing sexual interest developing from hearing the girl's direct reference to his manhood.

'I'm surprised your parents allowed you to watch,' he told the girl.

'You surely must know my parents attend the unusual parties at Weston Hall - they have a wish that I too should be inaugurated into joining the cult and encouraged into enjoying, and indeed adopting the philosophy of the group.

My parents are about to learn that my innocence was lost a good time ago, so I'm already well on my way to becoming a seasoned practitioner, as it were.'

'That's very interesting to know miss,' Wilson told her, feeling an erection coming on.

'There - now my secret is out, I have no feelings of embarrassment at all in congratulating you on the size of your 'John Thomas' - you have a splendid penis. A cock I'd like to examine at close quarters. Might I suggest that after taking some refreshments we stop somewhere quiet and take a stroll in the woods to stretch our legs?'

'That sounds an excellent idea Miss Anne. A little brisk exercise will put us both in a favourable mood. I'm sure I can find a conveniently quiet place where we won't be disturbed.'

The girl smiled, wickedly. Wilson would stop at the next Inn; he wasn't sure, him being a lowly servant, if he'd be allowed to join the girl at the dining table or be expected to stay with the vehicle and eat outside. Though he really didn't expect her to put on airs and graces, especially considering what she had just proposed. Very soon they came across a suitable hostelry.

'Am I to join you in the dining area, Miss Anne?'

'I think not, Wilson, I have to keep up appearances, it wouldn't do for me to be seen with the lower classes. I shall take a table while you order food and drink to be consumed on the benches outside.'

Wilson smiled and nodded, telling himself that she'd soon be put firmly in her place!

'As you wish, Miss Anne.'

Wilson maintained his composure, sitting on a bench while he ate his luncheon, washing it down with a pint of dark ale. The couple resumed their journey aware that there was now a sense of tension and sexual expectancy in the air.

'Please tell me when you feel like taking a stroll, Miss, and I'll pull off the road at a suitable place.'

'I'll leave you to use your initiative Wilson. I'm sure you will choose well.'

Right away, Wilson steered onto the grass verge bringing the vehicle to a halt.

Anne looked perplexed.

'May I ask why you have stopped here? There are open fields on either side of the road.'

'And a lovely warm breeze giving you plenty of fresh air to breathe as you stroll through the meadow!'

Wilson smirked as he got out to open the rear door of the vehicle.

Anne stepped onto the grass verge and looked across the fields - her sexual libido somewhat dampened.

'What say we walk across the field toward that copse, Wilson?'

'I'll stay here Miss - you wouldn't want anyone to see you in the company of a lowly chauffeur now, would you. You have to keep up appearances!'

'You insolent man - I'll report you to my parents and get them to speak to Lady Amelia!'

'Yes, perhaps your father can discuss the matter the next time he visits the Manor - while he's watching your mother take a farmers cock up her arse!'

Without further ado he grabbed hold of the young woman and bending her over the front of the car lifted her gown and whacked her backside, very hard, many times!

'Now young madam, I think you need bringing down a peg or two. Take heed, of what I say - you and indeed your family are not, I repeat NOT, members of the nobility or aristocracy. You maintain that it would not be suitable to have me sat at the same table as you because I am low class and you need to keep up appearances - that it would be demeaning to be seen sat with a chauffeur!'

The man paused to take several deep breaths.

'Yet on the other hand, you have discussed the size of my sex organ and expressed a wish to see more of it by taking a walk with me into the thickets and shrubs of a secluded wood - where you don't have to worry about 'keeping up appearances'. You will look very silly if I put forward my own case to your father whilst my own cock is up your mother and he is sat watching - or even up the arse of your father while my hand masturbates his much smaller todger! Do not get above your station, Miss Anne and talk down to me. You, or your family, are not nobility nor are you my employer. I will show respect to you - if you show respect toward me! Your parents might do well to educate you on the important part played by staff and servants in keeping secret the goings on at Weston Manor. Lady Amelia would not approve of your arrogant attitude toward members of her staff. I invite you to report me to her and find out for yourself!'

Wilson slapped the girl's arse several more times, and then tickled her cunny.

'Get back into the motor car - if the road takes us through a wooded area - and you feel the inclination - tell me to stop - and we will walk amongst the trees.'

The journey continued in silence save for the sobs and sniffles of young Anne; then as they drove into an area overhung by the foliage of tall trees that blocked out most of the sunlight, Anne cleared her throat and spoke in very soft hesitant tones.

'If you notice a convenient place to stop we can walk into the woods.'

'Yes, Miss Anne,' Wilson replied, in the usual manner of someone employed as a chauffeur, then added tellingly in a different tone, 'if that's what you would like us to do.'

'I'd like it very much Wilson,' Anne said slowly, and then she quietly added, 'perhaps I'd also benefit from receiving further discipline and chastening.'

'Yes,' Wilson agreed, 'carried out in the woods where no one can hear your cries - of joy or otherwise.'

'Or a mixture of both Wilson!'

The motor stopped in a clearing, hidden from the road by large shrubs. Wilson and Anne got out and walked deeper into the woods; she was already breathing very heavily. Less than two hundred yards of trekking amongst the trees, happy that no other people were about, Wilson gently led Anne off the path toward a fallen tree. Without uttering a word he stopped her, pushing her gently against the fallen trunk of the tree and began to unfasten her bodice. Anne stood quietly submissive not making any attempt to resist or complain.

After exposing her tits, Wilson spent a short time massaging her breasts, tweaking her nipples, rolling them between thumb and finger, whilst staring her straight in the eye, then suddenly bending his head he sucked one nipple then the other into his mouth and let her feel his teeth bite on them, making her cry out and tense her body.

Anne's cries grew louder; the pitch of her voice raised an octave, as Wilson sucked hard and bit on her. His hands were busy undoing the buttons of her skirt until it fell to the ground. Still the girl offered no resistance, in spite of the discomfiture caused when Wilson chewed on her nipples.

'Turn around and bend over the fallen tree trunk!'

Wilson was surprised by how she willingly obeyed, obligingly pushing out her backside. The chauffeur tugged down her frilly knickers letting one hand slide around her hips to feel her damp vagina; his other hand commenced to spank the girl's rump making her utter a little cry when his hand made contact with her flesh.

'When your arse is hot and throbbing it will time for you to feel my cock inside your cunt.'

'My pain is turning into a pleasurable glow - you must spank me harder!'

'Perhaps you will find the crack of my leather belt stinging your soft flesh will better satisfy your masochistic appetite!'

Wilson removed his belt and folded it in half. Randomly he swung his arm and brought the two inch strip of heavy leather across her wobbling arse cheeks. Anne found it impossible to judge when the belt would make contact or how hard or gentle the blow would be delivered. Wilson watched with cock in hand as her rump continually tensed and relaxed, as she tried to anticipate when the stinging leather would make contact.

Moaning softly between her yelps of pain, Anne felt her flesh sting and throb. When Wilson used the edge of the hard leather belt to rub along her cunt slit Anne experienced an intense sexual arousal. With a few flicks of his wrist the man had Anne begging to be fucked by his cock; he duly obliged

It was while he was pounding into her that the noise of feet treading on twigs was heard. Turning his head Wilson saw three men appear carrying shotguns. It was obvious by his dress that one was a gamekeeper and these men were out shooting. For a long minute they all stood staring in disbelief.

'Wondered why we didn't recognise the tone of those cries - not the sound of a bird or animal known to us,' the gamekeeper said breaking the silence. 'I have to tell you that you're on private property - we could have taken you for poachers, but the sight of that naked arse tells me you're here enjoying quite a different pursuit.'

Anne had not moved remaining bent over the trunk of the fallen tree, her behind thrust out.

'I see you've been instilling some firm discipline, judging by the redness of her rump. A thrashing and a fucking, eh? Is this young lady a relative of yours?'

'No,' Wilson said, 'just someone who accepts that she's in need of some educational corporal punishment - and discovering how it can induce unexpected effects. Perhaps you gentlemen would care to exercise your forearms and maybe other parts of your bodies - she is in a willing and agreeable mood. I'm sure she'd welcome the feel of a different cock in her cunt.'

'I'd prefer to ram my todger up that tight brown hole that keeps winking at me! Does she take it up her arse?'

'She isn't lubricated in that orifice though she may take it anyway.'

'I know where there's plenty of water I can use to ease the pain of anal invasion.'

The gamekeeper unfastened his trousers and took out a good sized hard cock. He rubbed his purple helmet against her cunt and slapping her arse commanded her to empty her bladder.

Anne struggled to obey, though her heart was beating fast. She knew that more than one other man was standing behind her but had no idea how many were waiting to fuck her; that lack of knowledge increased her feeling of excitement. When she finally relaxed enough to let her piss flow, the gamekeeper cupped a handful and poured it over his cock then her anus.

When the cock was pressed against her brown hole, the head pushed partly in her anus, the stranger about to arse fuck her released his own flow of piss shooting it up into her rectum. Anne now gave a loud sigh and moaned, aroused by the feel of hot urine shooting up inside her. When the man thrust forward and entered her she cried out like a demented banshee and demanded to be fucked harder. The gamekeeper fucked her arse hard and fast, greatly aroused by the lewd noises she was making.

'Spank me too, sir, I am very wicked and deserve a good thrashing'

The game keeper asked Wilson to hand him his leather belt, then began to use it on the girl's backside as he rammed into her, finally filling her back passage with a load of sticky cum. When done the man stood aside to make room for the next in line. On feeling a different penis enter her bottom Anne was ecstatic, grinning and purring like a demented cat.

The third man took his turn leaving her with jism running down her legs.

'Turn around and kneel on the grass, girl.'

Anne obeyed without question or delay. The three men stood close to her pointing their semi flaccid cocks at her tits and face. A stream of yellow pungent smelling strong urine hit her lips followed by more that drenched her bare breasts. Not waiting to be told, Anne looked up at the three men and opened her lips wide, inviting them to fill her mouth; happily swallowing most of the pungent smelling bodily fluid

With their balls now emptied of sperm the men adjusted their attire and prepared to go on their way. With Anne still knelt on the grass, Wilson put his cock in her mouth and masturbated until he climaxed, letting her suck in every last drop.

'Have you been sufficiently satisfied Miss Anne?' Wilson asked facetiously, 'Did you reach orgasm?'

Anne matched the man's humour. 'My appetite for food was adequately satisfied by luncheon - my appetite for cock is never fully sated. Though I did reach orgasm I would take and enjoy more if more were available!'

They returned to the motor car and completed their journey in good humour.

At the home of the Pringles, Wilson helped carry the bags indoors. He had met the mother Dorothy on several occasions, some being at Weston's very private parties. The woman, with a glint in her eye gave Wilson a smile; her husband noticed this and felt his cock harden, recalling how more than once he had sat watching while his wife was pleasured by the chauffeur. Once, when Wilson was purely the coachman, he had collected Dorothy to take her to Weston Manor. Henry, her husband felt inclined to follow them on horseback. When he caught up with the coach his excitement grew when it left the road and stopped. Henry then saw the coachman alight and join his wife in the Hooded Landau which being a sunny afternoon had the cover down.

Henry Pringle enjoyed being a voyeur and had crept up on the horse drawn vehicle, watching it shake as Wilson's bare arse bobbed up and down. He had dropped his trousers and was busy astride Dorothy treating her to a good fucking. Now, Henry not knowing that history had already repeated itself with Wilson and his daughter Anne was looking at her thinking how arousing it would be to catch the same coachman doing to his daughter what he did to his wife!

Back at Weston Manor, Lady Amelia was annoyed, impatient that Wilson had not yet returned. Two of the Scandinavians had earlier been taken by horse and cart to their new abode; to live with one of her tenant farmers. Each pair consisted of one able to speak English, who translated for the other, when Lady A outlined the terms and conditions. Both pair of these men seemed content with the arrangements. The second pair would stay in the cottage near the barn while a more permanent lodging could be found. Lady A had hoped to follow on and visit the farm, to explain the unique role of the men and how they would have other duties to perform at the manor.

'You will be billeted in a small cottage that is just across the farmyard. The farmer lives with his wife and daughter,' Lady A had explained, 'They will be happy to cook for you when required and do your laundry. You will find them very friendly and hospitable - I imagine the farmer, John, will sometimes invite you both to join them in the farmhouse of an evening. I'm sure you will enjoy their company. There is also a young farm labourer who lives with the family. You will be paid a wage, entitled to one day off a week, though different days, plus most of Sunday, after the cows have been milked morning and evening and other livestock fed. Your terms and conditions of work are more favourable than most other agricultural workers - and come with extra benefits.

'Clara will be taking over some responsibilities after being tutored and trained by the Estate manager, so will visit you frequently. Any questions and requirement you have will be dealt with by her. She will also tell you when you are needed at the Manor.'

When the cart pulled into the farmyard, Farmer John came from the barn to greet them. He was an easy man to get along with. The boy who lived and worked at the farm was the one who had been sent with the cart to collect them; now he was told to bring some fresh drinking water from the house. When he returned, walking behind him wearing big smiles on their faces and carrying flagons of ale and not water were the farmer's wife Peggy and the daughter Jane.

Both women had very attractive looks, fine bosoms and slim waists. Jane, a young blonde haired woman in her mid twenties was a real eye-catcher, not bothering to disguise the fact that she was enjoying looking the men up and down. The farmer's wife too, grinned at the strangers, strolling toward them with the ale, in the way a wanton barmaid would.

Bjorn explained that his companion, like him was Norwegian and only knew a few words of English, so he would need time to translate.

Jane stepped closer, still smiling up at the tall man.

'Well, he must have a name.'

'My friend's name is Jakob.'

'Tell him not to worry about his English - I'll teach him any words he needs to know!'

The man didn't understand but he knew that the big bosomed daughter was purposely trying to excite him. Both mother and daughter were clearly flirting with the newcomers in front of John, who didn't seem to care one bit.

'You have arrived at a good time,' Peggy told him. 'We have two large cauldrons of water near the shippon set above a fire that have just come to the boil.'

Now even Bjorn looked confused. John took over and explained.

'We set down a big trough and fill it with water once a week so we can all take a good bath; the rest of the week we make do with having an all over wash. We make big fires out here and boil up enough cauldrons of water so we can all take a bath. When the weather is warm we bathe outside in the yard, but it's a bit cool so we've dragged the trough into the barn. You men can go first if you like, seeing as you're our guests!'

Bjorn looked intrigued.

'You all take a bath at the same time?'

'To make the best of the hot water, yes,' Peggy said with a grin. 'Can't be wasting it, it takes all damn afternoon to bring it to the boil! If you lads are shy we'll close the barn door!'

After the family all finished laughing Bjorn interjected.

'We are from a land where families use the sauna then run out naked into the snow and jump into the pond!'

'We don't have any snow for you, but you can run around naked if you like!' Jane looked very interested on hearing that piece of information.

'Make yourselves busy and bucket the hot water across to the trough!' Farmer John ordered picking up a bag, 'I'll show these lads where the cottage is then we'll go inside and sup our ale.'

'Please,' Bjorn said, 'Let us help the ladies carry the buckets, then the water will be hotter when we bathe!'

The farmer didn't argue, instead, assisted by the boy, he proceeded to take the men's belongings to their new living quarters while the rest set about filling buckets from the cauldrons while the men carried them across the cobbled farmyard to the barn. When the cauldrons were sufficiently full and the water the right temperature, Peggy sent her daughter off to bring some towels and the soap.

'You can get undressed now,' Peggy told the men, with a glint in her eye, 'The water soon cools - Jane will be back in a minute.'

Ribbleman
Ribbleman
439 Followers
12