Chastisement of Clara Thornton Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bjorn signalled to Jacob and both men began to undress in front of the farmer's wife. They noticed how her gaze flitted from one to the other as she watched them expose their nakedness. When their cocks came into view Peggy sucked in a deep gulp of air while she stood openly admiring their long hanging members that were becoming semi erect.

The trough was about three feet wide and long enough for one person to lie down and two people to stand next to each other leaving enough elbow room to wash and scrub their backs. The men tried to keep their minds on getting clean, being very aware how intent the farmer's wife was in watching their every move and stretch. When Jane walked in the barn she too was awestruck by the sight of the naked men.

'We didn't expect our new workers to be so big and handsome,' Jane said.

'I'm thinking we could save a lot of hard work having to bring more hot water if these fine gentlemen don't mind us both squeezing in next to them,' Peggy suggested.

'That would be okay with us, but we would not like to offend your husband.'

'Don't you worry your head about that, my boy!'

Both mother and daughter calmly began to strip off, watching how the cocks of the two Norwegians began to fill with blood and grow hard. When they got down to the last garment, their bloomers, Bjorn thought they might stop and maintain some sort of dignity, but he was wrong, both women uncovered their cunts and without shame walked toward the now erect Norsemen, stepping into the large trough. He felt that mother and daughter had somehow conveyed to one another which man they would stand and bathe with.

The older, more experienced Peggy took the soap from Jakob, lathered her hands and proceeded to wash his chest and belly, moving down to his crotch, then rubbed lots of soap on his stiff shaft. Jakob in turn, took hand-full's of soapy lather, washing Peggy's breasts and nipples.

Bjorn had already gone further, by turning Jane away from him having decided to begin at her rear and wash her soft fleshy alabaster white buttocks squeezing her hard enough to make her breasts wobble and bounce; one hand circled her waist to rub her belly then delve into her delicious looking cunt. Bjorn's hard cock pressed against Jane's arse crack. Looking across at Jakob, he saw Peggy holding his shaft, rubbing it furiously against her cunt lips. Her daughter, also facing her, watched too and saw the joy on the face of her mother.

This didn't seem to be the time and place to fuck the two women, given they had only just been welcomed by the husband and father. But as the situation had reached such a sexual high, there had to be some sort satisfactory conclusion. The two women seemed to be in the same frame of mind. Frantically masturbating the cocks of the new arrivals the women quickly made them reach a climax, spilling their jism over the bodies of the two females. The women knew very well that the men would look forward to enjoying more sexual activities with them when the opportunity presented itself.

John showed no concern or curiosity when he returned to find both the men and his wife and daughter, already bathed and dressed; the females stood calmly drying their hair with big grins on their faces. The farmer announced that he would now take his bath, instructing the lad to take the newcomers to the cottage then return to help him bucket what was left of the hot water and join him in the barn.

'I have a pot of stew simmering away,' Peggy said, 'we will eat when my husband and the boy have had their bath. Come across to the farmhouse in half an hour and join us for a meal.'

Later on that evening when the Norsemen had familiarised themselves with the cottage and unpacked, John came across the yard and knocked on the door.

'I won't require your help for early milking; having to show you the ropes will slow me down - better if we do that later in the day. So, I'm wondering if you want to come back across to the farmhouse and spend a couple of hours with us before bed, seeing as you don't have an early start.'

The men thanked him, accepted the offer. Half an hour later they joined the family.

Bjorn noticed that mother and daughter had changed into clean clothes after their evening meal and the farmhouse had an air of freshness about it helped by the odour of strong carbolic bath soap. Both men also noticed how the women's breasts spilled over their tight blouses displaying an amazing amount of cleavage. The farm hand was with them and Bjorn learned he lived in the main house with the family. Now properly introduced to Brian he told them he was aged 18 and had been with them for a year. They sat and chatted all getting on well. Peggy poured the men a flagon of ale which was home brewed.

'This is very good beer,' Bjorn said, 'Strong ale.'

'We make our own spirits too,' John told them proudly. 'Have a little distillery set up in an outhouse - our potato whisky is very potent, so is the gin we make and a brew with rhubarb - then we tried fermenting mashed turnips and made some liquor from that. Would you like to try some?'

Bjorn told them about the drink Sven had brought from Sweden, now all gone.

'Never mind, we have plenty enough to go round - get the potato whisky out Peg, let's all have a glass or two!'

Peggy stood up and cheerfully played host. The men watched her breasts bounce up and down, wobble from side to side, almost expecting her nipples to pop out. Though they had seen both wife and daughter naked in the barn there was something especially arousing about seeing the women display their bosoms in front of them, the farmer and the boy. Jane too, got up from her seat to help her mother, her blouse so tight that her nipples poked out.

The home made whisky went down a treat, even Brian was given a good measure. John insisted the men should sample his other creations, including some of his elderberry wine and mead. Though they only sampled small amounts very soon all were merry and more than a little inebriated. The group became noisy and jolly, and the humour bawdy, then inhibitions began to be relaxed. The farmer's wife brought about a change of atmosphere.

'Phew, the drink is making me very hot - and I'm sure my clothing has become much tighter. I don't expect any of you will object if I loosen the strings of my blouse and unfasten the waist buttons on my skirt?'

Her husband didn't offer a comment while the men simply kept quiet. Only Jane remarked what a good idea it would be.

'No need to feel uncomfortable in our own house!' The daughter unfastened her skirt and pulled the lower part of her blouse loose.

John now looked across the room. 'It will be the men sensing the heat now, not to mention feeling tightness in their own clothing! Still, there's no need to be bashful if we're all going to be living together.'

John's wife laughed in a very lewd way.

'Now I'm not trussed up like a chicken I'll have another drink.'

She stood up, looking a little unsteady on her feet, her skirt slid down off her waist though she managed to catch hold of it. As her blouse was now totally free and loose she could not prevent her breasts from bursting out in full view.

Bjorn and Jakob felt their cocks harden, but glanced at John to see his reaction. The man simply grinned then carried on sipping his drink. To the surprise of the men, Peggy left her breasts out on show, grinning down at the young farm hand, who stared at her naked tits.

'This young scallywag looks like he's got a hard lump in his pants,' Peggy laughed.

She then turned to face the Norwegians, still grinning then let her skirt fall to her ankles; stepping out and kicking away the garment she refilled her glass and sat down again, her breasts still uncovered.

'We have heard stories about you gentlemen - not been here long but you've already gained a reputation for pleasuring the ladies up at the big house - both servants, staff and members of the family!'

John sat up and admonished his wife, lecturing her on showing her indiscretion.

'Peg, you shouldn't be talking about such things that might only be gossip and tittle-tattle. Even if true you shouldn't be mentioning members of the Thornton family.'

Peg was in a rebellious mood from drinking too much potent home brewed spirit.

'You mean I shouldn't be asking them if it's true that they fucked Miss Clara and that toffee-nosed housekeeper, Mary. We are speaking privately in our own home to other employees of the family.'

Bjorn saw the strangeness of John's attitude, but it was Peg who spelled out the false indignation of her husband.

'Here I am John, sat in my bloomers, showing off my tits to our new friends. You know how much they'd love to fuck both me and your daughter, you will have seen how they look at us - and you know that we'd be happy to open our legs and feel their cocks banging away inside us. We'd show no shame in doing that right here under your nose, John. In fact, dear husband, I've bared my breasts hoping they'll see they have no need to gain your permission. And there you are, worried that we have mentioned that these same men fucked Miss Clara and Mary as they travelled up country.

'What do you say, Jane, am I right in saying you'd be happy to lie on the floor in front of your daddy and let him watch while we let our fine guests give us both a right good fucking?'

Jane, now in a world of her own, rose from her seat and staring into space, swayed gently to and fro, her fingers busy undoing her blouse.

The farmer didn't respond to his wife's little speech, but stared intently at his daughter - his hand dropped to rub and squeeze his groin.

Peg cackled away quietly like a woman deranged.

'Why don't you men show me and my daughter what you have to offer?'

The two men, though puzzled and confused by the weird behaviour, were not going to pass up this chance of fucking both mother and daughter; even if the man of the house was sat less than six feet away. Unfastening their trousers they took out their erect cocks.

'Take your breeches off, boys!' Peg said loudly, 'Let's see you naked and ready to fuck!'

Jane, inebriated and now herself totally naked giggled and revealed a family secret.

'Daddy likes to watch while men fuck me - he likes to fuck me himself too - and lets me fuck Brian.' She threw her arms around Jakob pressing herself against him. 'Sometimes I watch daddy fuck Brian.'

The two Norwegians realised that being employed by Lady Thornton was proving to be more interesting than they imagined. They looked at John who now had his cock out, slowly pulling on the foreskin, aroused by seeing how his wife and daughter were almost begging to be fucked by the newcomers; even the farmhand Brian expected to be included in the developing sexual romp.

The two new employees, happy to indulge in a sexual romp with the wife and daughter while the farmer watched felt glad they didn't have an early start in the morning - they could literally fuck the two women until the cows came home.

12