Chastity Ch. 02

Story Info
Early Morning At John & Sara's Home On Acton Road.
6.2k words
4
3.2k
4
0

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/12/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Yechesem
Yechesem
215 Followers

Early Morning at John & Sara's Home, Acton Road

The alarm clock rang in Chastity's room. She quickly turned it off. The room was still dark. As she lay under the warm blanket she remembered she had an appointment with Joseph Johnson, her academic adviser at 9:30 a.m. this morning in his office at Denny Hall.

She forced herself to get out of bed and walk over to the small table next to her bedroom chair to get her purse. She opened it and pulled the card out that Joe had given her with this office address printed on it. She turned the small lamplight on that was sitting on the table, and looked at the address.

It read, "164 Denny Hall & John Glenn Avenue. Then she heard a knock on her door, and her Aunt Sara's voice, "Chastity, I'm getting ready to make breakfast for your Uncle John and would be happy to make yours too. I know you have an early appointment with your academic advisor, I would like for you to have a good breakfast for your busy day."

"I smiled, opened the door, and said, "Thank you, Aunt Sara. Yes, I will join you and Uncle John for breakfast. Do I have time to take a quick shower and get dressed?"

"Of course, dear. John and I just got up too. Come out to the living room when you're dressed and you and John can talk while I'm finishing up."

"Thank you, Aunt Sara. You've been so sweet and kind to me. I've really appreciated being here amongst family."

I've enjoyed having you here too Chastity. You grew up so quickly. Where did all that time go?"

I headed for the shower. After I dried off I looked in my closet and decided to wear slacks and my wool sweater. I chose some natural-looking make-up and combed my hair so it curled around the base of my neck, and also applied a light pink lipstick. I looked in the mirror before joining Uncle John in the living room. He was reading the Columbus Dispatch, but he greeted me warmly.

Aunt Sara called us to the table and we sat down to scramble eggs with mushrooms, bacon, and a side of blueberry pancakes, and hot coffee. "Wow! Aunt Sara. This breakfast looks appetizing and nourishing."

"It's going to be a colder day today, and I want John and you to have some food that will supply your bodies with warmth and energy." She came in with a plate of pancakes and asked Uncle John to say grace."

After breakfast, I looked at my watch and said, "Thank you Aunt Sara for a delicious breakfast. I better head for the bus stop on High Street so I don't miss the next bus. I hope you have a good day too, Uncle John and Aunt Sara. I will call you in the afternoon Aunt Sara to inform you of my activities." I gave them both a kiss on the side of their cheeks. Then I put my wool coat on, wrapped a scarf around my neck, and put my mittens on my hands. I grabbed my purse and a small notebook and pen and headed toward the bus stop. I was so happy to see the bus loading passengers a stop north of my street. I waited for the traffic light to change and scurried across High Street.

The bus was pretty full but I was able to get a seat next to a middle-aged woman. We talked briefly and I told her I was on my way to the OSU campus to meet with my academic advisor.

I said "I am going to be a freshman this year and I'm majoring in science."

She smiled broadly, and said, "I'm glad more young women are majoring in math and science. Did you graduate from a high school here in the city?"

"No madam, my parents live in Fairborn, Ohio, and I graduated from Fairborn High School."

"Oh, I thought you were a local Columbus girl since you boarded the bus at Acton Road."

"I'm staying with my Aunt and Uncle until I can get an apartment."

"Good luck with finding an apartment. Most people come up in the summer to look for apartments. Did you submit an application for a dormitory room?"

"Yes, a couple of weeks ago when I finally decided to go to school here. I was planning on going to Miami University in Oxford, Oho, where my sister is a student, but then I changed my mind. I decided I wanted to attend a big school located in a bigger town."

"Oh, I see my stop is coming up. It was nice talking to you Ms.."

" My name is Carolyn. Carolyn Baker."

"My name is Heather Wallace. I hope I see you often, I enjoyed talking to you, Carolyn."

"Me, too Heather. It was wonderful meeting you. Good luck on locating housing and your meeting with your academic advisor."

I exited the bus, took the card from my purse, and looked at the address again. As I walked through the gates to the Oval Mall, lined with buildings, I spotted campus policemen who seemed to be patrolling the area. I walked up to him and asked, "Which way to Denny Hall, located at 164 Annie & John Glenn Avenue?"

He smiled and gave me specific directions. I finally arrived in front of Denny Hall at 9:10. I climbed the steps and entered the building. I was glad the building was heated. I looked at the card again and found Joe's office listed on the directory near the stairs. He was located on the main floor so I looked around and saw where it was located inside the building.

Chastity opened the door and walked inside. There were no other students waiting. His secretary looked up, and said, "Can I help you?

"Yes, My name is Heather Wallace. I have an appointment this morning to meet with my academic advisor, Mr. Joseph Johnson at 9:30 a.m.

His secretary, Miss Dorothy Cox, opened a notebook, ran her finger across the page, looked up at me, and said, "Sit down Miss Wallace and I will tell him you're here. As she rose from her desk she said, "Miss Wallace, here at the university students refer to faculty members who have earned a Ph.D. degree as doctors. Dr. Johnson has a Ph.D.

"Oh, thank you ... Miss Cox, for that information."

"You're welcome, Miss Wallace."

She knocked on Dr. Johnson's office door. She could hear Joe's voice saying, "Please come in." Miss Cox entered his office.

She returned and said, "Dr. Johnson will see you now, Miss Wallace."

I got up with a smile on my face, thanked Miss Cox, and opened the door of Dr. Johnson's office, and walked in, closing the door behind me.

Joe was already on his feet and approaching me with a huge smile spread across his face. "Good morning Heather." He reached out and wrapped his arms around me and gave me a passionate kiss on my lips. He held me in his arms for several minutes and said, "I'm so glad you're here Heather. Please come over to this table and let me help you take off your coat. I will hang it up on this coat rack."

How has your morning unfolded for you my dear? The temperature sure dropped last night."

"Yes, Joe, the morning has gone well for me this morning. My Aunt Sara fixed me a nurturing breakfast before I walked to the bus stop on High Street. One of the campus's security guards gave me good directions to find Denny Hall, ... and just a few minutes ago I received an important tip from your secretary, Miss Cox."

"Really? What advice did she relate to you my darling?"

"She corrected me when I told her I had an appointment this morning with Mr. Joseph Johnson."

Joe had a funny expression on his face, and said, "And?"

She said, "You should refer to faculty members who have earned a Ph.D. degree as Dr. Johnson, not Mr. Johnson." Heather smiled and said, "I've been duly warned of the protocol."

Joe smiled and said, "Only use that title when you're talking with Miss Cox. She's very sensitive to social standing. Otherwise, I want you to call me Joe."

"I smiled and put my arms around his neck and gave him a big, wet passionate kiss. I pressed my tongue against his lips and my tongue entered his mouth. We kissed for several long minutes. Than I pulled back and looked lovingly into his brown eyes and said to him in a whisper, "Dr. Joe, I love you!"

He looked directly into my eyes and said, "Heather, I love you too. We need to get your paperwork done then we will sign you up for fall classes. Afterward, I'll take you on a personal tour of the campus, as well as take you out to lunch."

We sat side-by-side at a worktable and Joe asked me about all my academic interests. He said, "Heather, I know you're interested in a science career, with an interest in biology. Share with me some of the other areas of study you might want to explore as a student here at Ohio State?"

"I said, "I'm interested in politics, literature, math, biology, language, art, physics, chemistry, and being with you Joe. I want my major to be you!"

"Thank you, Heather, I'm glad you're interested in exploring our relationship as well as your academics. Let's see if we can put together a plan for your first year of study.

Let's consider five classes for your first quarter here at Ohio State. Since you're interested in geology. I would like to place you into Dr. Aurele LaRocque's 'Introduction to Geology class, English Essay, U.S. History to 1860, Pre Calculus, and Introduction to Public Speaking. What do you feel about those classes? Do you think you can handle all those classes? You need to take a class in English Essay to enroll in any other literature classes. Do you think you can handle Pre Calculus?"

"Joe I like the classes you've suggested for me to take during my first quarter. It's very similar to the type of classes I took each semester in high school. I believe I can handle the workload. I've always wanted to take a class in public speaking and I know that would be a helpful skill for any career-path I enter after graduation. I believe I can handle these classes and enjoy being with you too."

We looked up when those courses would be offered and the day and time of day they would be offered. Joe asked me if I was a morning person or preferred afternoon classes. We set up this schedule: English Essay, M-W-F @ 10 a.m., Geology M-W-F @ 11 a.m.,

I'm scheduled for Pre Calculus on M-W-F @ 1 p.m., U.S. History to 1860, on M-W-F @ 2 p.m., during the afternoon, and Public Speaking on W and-Thursday at 11 a.m.

I like this schedule very much, Joe. I will have time to ride the bus to campus in the morning, free time at lunch, and after my 2 p.m. class on M-W-F, I can go to the Thompson Library and study. I'll have plenty of time to study at home or at the library here on campus on Wednesday. I like the schedule you've created for me, Joe.

I turned toward him and I kissed him passionately on his lips. I like how you kiss me, Dr. Johnson." I giggled than he smiled at me. I looked at the clock on the wall of his office and noticed it was 12:30 p.m. "Oh, my gosh Joe, we've been working in here for 3-hours. I wonder what "tidy and nice" Miss Cox is thinking?"

"She's probably thinking that cute little blonde girl is probably seducing my boss."

"Well, I'm trying. Should I confess, and ask her to forgive me for my lack of good judgment?"

"No, just smile at her and be polite. That drives her nuts. I wish she had a boyfriend. I think she feels she needs to protect me from all the sexy undergraduate students I counsel."

"Well, is she right? How many shy undergraduate girls have you been successful to lure into your bedroom in the three years as an academic advisor?"

"Just one. I've been a slow learner. I've only had one girl I wanted to seduce in the three years I've worked here."

"And what was her name, Joe?"

"He wrapped his arms around my shoulders and whispered, "Chastity."

"I'm glad I'm your first, Joe."

"You're also my last, Chastity."

"When are you going to tell Miss Cox that I'm your sweetheart?"

"I think it is best after we've gotten through the first half of the first quarter before I tell Miss Cox I'm dating you."

"I will feel better Joe when I know she knows that I am the one who seduced you and that you and I are dating." Chastity smiled and hugged Joe tightly to her chest, and she felt his body leaning into hers.

"I'm glad you ignored her advice Joe, because this undergraduate student has you in her bull's eye, front and center. I'm going to try and seduce you, Joe, every time we're together because I'm in love with my handsome academic counselor, the one and only Dr. Joseph Johnson of The Ohio State University."

Chastity reached up and put her arms around Joe's neck and planted a big juicy kiss on his lips. She felt him pressing his lips against hers and she also felt something getting stiff inside his pants. Chastity pulled back and said, "I like how you kissed me just then Joe."

He said, "Let's go to lunch Chastity, and after lunch, I'll show you where I live?"

"I just want to be with you, Joe. Yes, I would like to go and have lunch with you, and after lunch, I'll like to see where you sleep every evening."

"I hope we'll have time for a short tour of the Oval Mall before it gets too dark."

"I would like that too Joe. I just want to be with you as much as I possibly can. I adore you."

"I love you to Chastity. We better head toward a restaurant."

"Joe, wait a minute. I see some pink lipstick on the side of your lip. I better removed it. I just know Miss Cox will notice it if I don't remove it. She took a Kleenex and rubbed it on Joe's face. Then I showed him the pinkness on the Kleenex. He smiled and said, "Let's go my darling."

Joe told Miss Cox that he would not be returning to the office after lunch. He opened the door to the hallway, and I walked out and he followed and closed the door behind him.

Joe took my hand and held it as we walked down the steps of Denny Hall. He told me his car was parked behind the building. He had a reserved parking space. Chastity just smiles and said, "I like it when you hold my hand Joe." He smiled back at her and said, "Let's go to Sloopy's for lunch. We arrived and Joe was happy when he saw someone backing out of a parking spot. He parked his car and we went inside Sloopy's.

The hostess looked at Joe and said, "Well, good to see you again Joe. It's been a while since you've been in here. Welcome back."

"It's good to see you, Brenda. I want to introduce you to Heather Wallace. She's a new student here from Fairborn, Ohio. Heather, this is Brenda White, a good friend of mine."

"Glad to meet you, Brenda," Chastity said.

"Nice to meet you Chastity," as she led us to a table.

Brenda handed us a menu and said, Gloria, would be waiting on us."

Chastity ordered a Chicken Caesar Salad Wrap and a Root Beer. Joe ordered a Grilled Chicken Sandwich and a Chocolate Milkshake with whip cream and cherry.

A couple of other folks stopped by and spoke a few words with Joe. Joe introduced me to all of them. Our meals came and we ate. I was hungry and the wrap was delicious. Joe seemed to enjoy his sandwich as well.

"Chastity, do you want anything more to eat?"

"No, Joe, thank you for lunch. I really was hungry and the sandwich was good. I feel full but not stuffed."

"I'm glad you enjoyed it, "Joe scooped the red cherry out of the tall glass and held it up to my mouth and said, and "I want you to have this cherry."

Chastity smiled broadly, and opened her mouth, and accepted the cherry. She ate it with a gorgeous smile on her face and reached out and took hold of Joe's hand. "Joe, it's so good to be with you."

"It's good to be with you too, Chastity. Let me take you over to see my place."

"I would love to see your place, Joe. I hope I can spend many happy hours with you there."

We got back into the car and drove north on High Street. We passed Acton Road where my aunt and uncle lived. I smiled because the further we drove north the nicer the area. I didn't catch the name of the street he turned on, but we were climbing a tree-lined street lined with buckeye, maple, oak, and elm trees. It was a beautiful neighborhood. He pulled into a narrow driveway and parked his car. He got out, came around, and opened the door for me to get out. He folded his arms around me and gave me a firm kiss on my waiting lips. Chastity thought, "I'm so in love with this man and I've only known him two days."

We walked up on his porch where a wooden swing was attached to the porch ceiling. He inserted his key into the lock and opened his front door and waved his arm for me to enter his house.

My first impression was positive, as I entered this old wooden house. The first thing Chastity's eyes saw was the staircase hugging the wall to the left of her. The living area was to her right and she saw a beautiful fireplace and large windows looking out onto the street. Further back was Joe's formal dining room and Chastity's eyes fell on his beautiful cherry table with six chairs and an antique lamp hanging above the center of the table. He also had a cherry hutch.

He showed Chastity his wonderful kitchen and breakfast area off from the formal dining area. She was impressed with how he kept everything so neat and clean throughout his house. She saw a door in the breakfast area leading to a large bedroom that was built on top of his two-car garage.

Joe told Chastity, "This is where I sleep." He continued, "I had the original garage torn down so I could build a two-car garage and a bedroom on top."

Chastity thought, "This bedroom is huge and Joe had a king-size bed. There was also a large area arranged with a small couch and two stuffed chairs surrounding a large coffee table. The room had several windows looking out over the driveway and backyard. The room was carpeted. He had a very large walk-in dressing area, and bath area built on the opposite side of the room from which she had entered the room. It was a wonderful bedroom."

Chastity's eyes also fell on a beautiful cherry desk. She walked over to it and ran her hand across its smooth and polished surface. "She thought, "This is the biggest bedroom she had ever been in. It was huge and not crowded at all. I'm sure he spent most of his time inside this room.

"So, what do you think Chastity?"

You have a beautiful home here Joe. I like how you decorated your bedroom. It is so spacious, so welcoming, and so beautiful!

"Chastity I'm glad you like how I've decorated my home. Most of it is due to the input my older sister Darlene gave me when I began furnishing my new home. She'll be pleased to hear how much you like the furnishings."

I've never seen a bedroom so large as yours with large windows looking out to your street and backyard. What kind of tree is that in your backyard, Joe?"

"That's a mature Buckeye tree. It's huge, isn't it Chastity?"

"Yes, it is Joe. I like the amount of shade it provides." It would be fun to swing from that huge limb. Your backyard is beautiful, and it resembles a park."

Joe put his arm around her shoulder as they gazed out on his backyard. "I'm glad you like my house Chastity."

"I feel peace, security, and love within your house. Joe."

Joe bent down and kiss Chastity's lips passionately.

Chastity, I have prepared a meal for us tonight, and I hope you'll be able to have dinner with me, but it's still light outside and I would like to return to the campus and walk with you on the Oval Mall that is in front of the Thompson Library."

"Let me call my aunt and tell her I won't be home until late."

We got back inside his car and Chastity's eyes looked up at the room above the garage. She said to her, "I'm going to make love to Joe tonight in that bedroom."

When we got back to the campus Joe found a parking space just off High Street near the Oval Mall.

"Chastity, look up toward Thompson Library. Do you see the statute of Thompson?"

"Yes, I do?"

As we walked to the base of the Thompson statute, Joe told me a little about the walk we will be doing together.

"This green area is known as the Oval Mall. This space was so designed in 1893, and the University began building classroom building around the perimeter of the oval green space. A tradition was built called the Long Walk, a path from College Road to the Thompson Library. As the legend goes, couples able to walk, hand in hand, across the entire length are destined to stay in love forever or get married. I would like for us to take this walk together. We don't know if our relationship will end in marriage, only time will tell us that, but if we take this walk together we'll always love one another, even if we never get married. Chastity. Will you walk hand in hand with me to the University Seal where tradition says to kiss while standing on the seal?"

Yechesem
Yechesem
215 Followers
12