Chastity Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chastity was elated. Her smile swept across her face. "Oh, Joe, yes, I want to take the Long Walk from the University Seat to the Thompson Statute holding your hand,"

We walked to the University Seal off of College Road we stood hand in hand and Joe lean toward Chastity and kissed her lips in a passionate kiss. Chastity beamed than said, "Joe I love you. Let's take this walk once a month!" Chastity threw her arms around Joe's neck and kissed him for a very long time. She leaned her head on his chest and wrapped her arms around his waist. "I love you, Joe."

"I love you Chastity."

"It's still early Joe. I want to go back to your house. I want to make love to you. I want us to confirm and seal the promises we just made together after completing our long walk. This is a very special day in our relationship Joe. Would you like to have intercourse with me this evening?"

"Are you really sure you want to have sex tonight? We've only known one another two days?"

"Yes, I do Dr. Joseph Johnson. These two days have been the best two days of my nineteen years. If you care for me as much as I care for you right down I want to seal it by having sex with you tonight. If you're not sure that you love me and want me as your wife then maybe we should wait."

"I love you Chastity. Yes, I want to marry you. If you are sure that I am the one that you want to marry, let's go back to my place and have sex. We will be one body together, forever."

"I like what you just said, "We'll be one body forever from this day forward." Chastity stopped and reached up and gave Joe a big wet passionate kiss.

They continued walking back to his car holding hands. He helped her get in and he moved quickly around the car and sat down. He looked at Chastity, smiled, and leaned over, and kissed her passionately.

When they got back to his house he reached into his pocket and pulled out the key to unlock the door. He opened it and wave for her to enter. Chastity smiled and said, "Would you carry me into your house, Joe?"

"Yes." He picked Chastity up easily and carried her to his bedroom, where he set her feet lightly onto the floor.

Joe turned and ace Chastity and kissed her lips passionately. When they finished their passionate kiss, Joe loosens his tie and removed it. Then Chastity unbuttons his shirt one button at a time as she looked deeply into his eyes. Then she went and stood behind him and helped him remove his shirt. She pulled up is undershirt and helped him remove it over the top of his head. Then she turned Joe around and unbuttoned his trousers and pulled down his zipper. He lifted one leg after another and removed his pants. He was standing there in his underwear facing her when she noticed a big bulge inside his briefs.

Joe helped Chastity remove her sweater. Than he lifted her light blouse over her head and unbuttoned my pants Joe used his hands to move her pants down her legs where she stepped out of her slacks. He unlatched her bra and it fell to the floor exposing Chastity's 36C firm perky breasts. He looked at them and said, "You look so beautiful Chastity." He bent forward and kissed each breast with his tender wet lips.

Electricity soared through every nerve in Chastity's body. She knelt to the floor and pulled his underwear down exposing Joe's large hardened penis. It stuck out straight in front of her face. Chastity's hand instantly reached for his hard penis. It was warm to her touch. She moved her folded hand up and down the length of his massive cock. Chastity felt Joe placing his hands on top of her head. She leaned her body into his penis with her mouth open to receive his cock. She felt the size of his penis immediately. It was warm and smooth and her lips closed around his hard cock. She moved forward consuming as much of his cock as possible. She had only sucked one cock before and that was Charles' cock, her high school boyfriend. She remembered sucking it after their high school graduation in his car. She thought, "Charles' cock was big, but it wasn't as big as Joe's. She remembered how much Charles enjoyed having his penis sucked that night, and he begged her to have sex with him. I remember I told him "No, I'll suck your dick, but I've never had intercourse and I'm not going to let you fuck me tonight."

Now, Chastity was sucking the cock of her academic advisor and he was holding my head as I sucked the length of his very hard cock. I heard Joe making some cooing sounds and I knew I must have been pleasing him. I looked up at him as I sucked and he had his eyes closed and he certainly looked like he was enjoying what I was doing to his cock,

I removed his dick from my mouth and ran my tongue up the underside of his dick to the mushroom. He moaned loudly. I wrapped my tongue around the tip and over his mushroom and moved my tongue down the length of his dick. He made several audible pleasurable moans as I moved my tongue over and under and around his massive cock. I began to suck his dick vigorously again. He was really making audible sounds as I continued to suck his cock.

Joe's groans and moans began to increase and I knew that if I continued sucking him vigorously he would release a load inside my mouth. My mind returned to Charles when I was sucking his cock. I remember how Charles reacted to my sucking his cock. He made the same audible sounds Jo was making. I knew Charles was about to have an orgasm and I didn't want him to squirt his cum inside of my mouth, so I released my lips from his cock and then I felt is cum hit my face and blouse.

I didn't enjoy trying to clean his sticky creamy cum from my face and clothing. Now, I was sucking Joe's cock and I decided to keep my mouth securely around Joe's dick and take his cum inside my mouth. Joe began jerking and moaning more loudly and he said, "I'm go ... ing ... go ... ing and he unloaded his cum into my waiting mouth. It took me by surprise. There seemed to be no end to the amount of cum entering my mouth but I kept my grip firmly around his cock and locked his cock between my lips as he released his salty creamy cum inside my mouth. He was still moaning and working his dick. I was surprised at how tasty and sweet his cum was. It was a sweet mixture of salt and cream. I liked the taste and swallowed it with pleasure.

Suddenly I felt another load enter my mouth and I almost smiled with delight. My pressure slipped slightly but I regained my grip over his cock and none of the sweet creamy cum slipped out of my mouth. I felt like I was a veteran at sucking a man's dick. Joe was still holding my head tightly as I swirled the new cum around inside my mouth and swallow it. I thought he was through, but he was still moving and jerking and I thought, he couldn't possibly have move cum, but he did. I felt the third cum enter my mouth, and it was only slightly less in volume than the first two. I felt his grip on my head loosen and his body began to relax. He tried to talk but was having difficulty forming his words. I finally heard him say, "Oh, my god, Chastity, that felt so wonderful and you took all my cum inside of you. I need to lay down Sweetie. Please lay beside me Chastity. We are one body, together Baby. We'll always be one."

I rose up and helped him lay down on his bed. I pulled the bedspread and top sheet down and Joe got on his bed and lay on his back. I knelt on the mattress beside him. He looked at me and said, "That was the best sex I've ever experienced in my life Chastity."

"I'm glad I was able to please you, Joe. I love you, Joe."

"I love you too, Chastity. My god that felt so wonderful. I loved how you made me feel."

"Just lay their Joe, and catch your breath. I'm so happy I could please you. We are truly one body Joe."

"Oh, Baby, I've never felt better in my entire life. Who taught you how to give a man head like that? Did your mom teach you how to give head?

I giggled and laughed. "No, baby, my mom probably never gave head to anyone."

How many times have you given head to a man?"

"Baby, I've only gave head once. I gave my high school sweetheart head in the evening after we graduated from high school. He wanted to have intercourse, but I told him I wouldn't have intercourse with him, but I would suck his cock. He liked it, but I didn't want him to release his load inside my mouth, so. I released my lips from his cock just before he unloaded his cum, and he squirted his cum all over my face and blouse. That was the only time before tonight I ever gave a guy head."

"You are a natural than Chastity. I hope I can please you as much as you please me."

I rubbed his chest as he was regaining his strength and he kept looking into my eyes lovingly. I bent down and kissed his mouth passionately. I placed my hand on his penis and I began rubbing it lightly and soon I felt his dick getting larger. As I smiled at him and he said, "You have magical hands Chastity. I feel revived. Keep rubbing my penis and I will be able to make love to you soon."

"I'm ready whenever you are Joe. I'm not going anywhere until I feel your cock inside of me. It's been on my mind all day. I want to feel your cock inside of me and I want to have a glorious orgasm. It won't be long Joe. Your cock is getting bigger by the seconds."

Joe pulled me down and kissed my face passionately as I continued rubbing my hand over his enlarged cock.

"I think you're hard enough to enter me, Joe. I want you to fuck me now."

Chastity turned her body around on his large mattress and knelt down on her knees and leaned forward on her arms. "Enter me from behind Joe. I want to feel the power of your cock inside my pussy."

Joe rose up and positioned himself behind me. I felt his fingers massaging my pussy as he spoke to me, "You're wet enough Chastity. I will go easy since you told me you've never had intercourse before."

"Thank you, Joe, but I'm ready. Just push it inside of me and make me smile. I've thought about this moment every minute since we've met. I love you so much Joe. I want to feel your dick deep inside of me and don't you dare take it out of my pussy. I want all your cum inside of me tonight. We are one being Joe, forever."

Joe moved his cock against her pussy lips and he shoved the tip of his cock inside so that the mushroom was fully inside of her pussy. He felt her jump slightly. Than Joe slowly moved his cock back a forth going deeper inside of her with each stroke.

"Oh, Joe, your cock feels wonderful inside of me. It filled every spot inside my vagina. Make longer strokes Baby. Fuck your naughty freshman advisee. Fuck me hard Joe. I want to feel the power of your meaty cock inside of me. Fuck your naughty freshman girl."

Joe began to fuck Chastity hard. His strokes were strong, fast, and pleasing to Chastity. She hollered several times as she felt her clit being rubbed by Joe's cock. She had never experienced any sensation as electrifying as pleasurable as having her clit massaged. She was moaning, groaning, and hollering as Joe continued to please her. She shook frequently as Joe pounded her pussy lips. She could feel his balls banging against her pussy lips and loving it. She was close to having an orgasm and she whispered, "Joe, I think I am very close to having an orgasm."

Joe replied, "Me too Baby. Go ahead and release." Chastity jerked and let out a loud groan and had an orgasm. Then she felt Joe's salty creamy cum enter her. She squeezed her legs and Joe felt the pressure on his cock. He released a second load and Chastity's body pushed against his cock. She said, "Joe, we are one body. I love how you fucked me. It was the most glorious feeling in the whole world. I'm glad I waited to have sex with the man I'm going to marry someday. I want to spend the rest of my life with you, Joe."

"I want to spend the rest of my life with you too, Joe. They lay together for a long time touching one another and giving each other passionate kisses. Finally, Joe said, "We need to get up and take a shower together and get dressed. It is getting late Chastity and I need to get you back to your Aunt and Uncle's house. It's getting late. They showered together touching a kissing one another. They got out and put their clothes back on and Joe drove her home. When they got to her Aunt's home she said she wanted Joe to come into the house for a few minutes. She wanted her aunt and uncle to get to know Joe and feel comfortable around him.

One hour later Joe kissed Chastity on the front porch of her aunt's house and returned to his home.

Chastity went to bed and masturbated thinking of Joe making love to her again. She fell asleep after she had an orgasm.

12