Chastity Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Would you like to go to my place, Chastity?"

"Yes, I would, if you'll fuck me, Joe. I need your cock deep to keep me sane and happy."

Joe smiled, "I need to be fucked too, Chastity. I'm happy you want me to fuck you right now."

It wasn't long before we were inside of his apartment and we were taking one another's clothes off. We stood there naked with our bodies touching and our lips pressing against one another. He had his hands on both sides of my ass, pulling my body into his, and I had my arms wrapped around his neck.

We kiss frantically for several minutes and then I dropped to my knees and took his very hard cock into my hands and began moving my hands up and down his shaft. He placed his hand on top of my head as I was moving my lips up and down his stiff cock. It didn't take him long to unload his sweet salty creamy cum into my mouth.

I love the taste of cum, and I swirled it around inside my mouth and swallowed it. I knew he would deliver another load of cum soon, and it came quicker than I expected. I swirled it around my mouth and swallow it also. I thought to myself, "I'd rather have salty creamy cum in my stomach than any other food. I also wondered how long it would take me before I could suck Gordon's cock and swirl his cum around in my mouth, and feel is big cock deep inside my pussy.

I continued to move my lips up and down Joe's shrinking cock. I suddenly realized Joe was through releasing more cum. I removed his cock from my mouth and began licking the length of his cock with my tongue. After his cock was clean I held his balls in my hand and moved my tongue over and around them. I love feeling his nuts between my fingers and I opened my mouth as much as I could and tried to insert his bag inside my mouth. Joe's sack was bigger than my mouth, so I just sucked on his sack. I loved hearing his groans and moans as I sucked his balls.

He lay back on his bed and asked me to place my pussy over his mouth. I held my body up off his chin so he could stick his tongue deep into my pussy. He used his lips to suck on my pussy flaps and he hit my enlarged clit and I let out a holler. He paused, and I said, "Don't stop because I'm hollering or screaming. That hollering means I'm getting much pleasure from what you're doing. I love it when your cock, tongue, or finger touches my clit."

Joe grabbed my ass and push my pussy into his lips, poking his tongue deep inside of me and he kept hitting my clit, and I kept on yelling and screaming for more. I could feel Joe's cock was enlarged again, so I told him I was going to turn around and he could enter me from behind. He was up and eager to please. I was on my knees and he was behind me pushing his cock into my vagina.

I thought to myself, "He's obeying my commands. I'm going to be able to control this man. I love it when I have power and control over men. I can be a nasty bitch, but I want what I want, when I want it, and if they don't give it to me then I'll find someone who will. I know already I have complete control over Roger. He's my good boy."

"He said, are you ready, Chastity?"

Hell yes, Joe! Plunge that cock deep into your naughty freshman girl. Fuck my eyes out, Joe. I want to feel your mature balls smashing against my smooth baby skin ass. Fuck me hard Baby. Fuck your sweet innocent freshman girlfriend. I know you prefer teenage pussy. You like pussy that is pink, sweet, and tasty, don't you Joe. You love making love to little innocent girls pussies like mine. Don't Joe? You love fucking me because I'm young, innocent, and pink inside. I love you to Joe. I love that you want to fuck my virgin pussy. I love having your man-size cock inside of me. I like sucking your meaty cock Joe. I like it when I can make you cum inside of me. Faster Joe! Fuck your Chastity hard."

Joe kept pounding Chastity's pussy with his cock. Chastity was perspiring and building up to a large orgasm. Joe, whispered, I'm close Chastity, I'm about ..."

"Try to hold on a little longer Joe. Keep slapping my ass with your powerful strokes. Keep banging your balls against my sweet ass. Just a little bit longer, Joe. Hold on a little longer. Don't spray you seed yet. I want to know you can hold off for a few more minutes."

Chastity could feel Joe straining to keep banging her pussy with his hard cock that was screaming to release his load inside of her.

She smiled internally thinking he's desperately trying to obey her command to hold his cum inside a little longer. "Ok, Joe, release your cum, Baby."

Joe released a load inside of her pussy and she knew his sperm were looking to unite with her eggs. She hoped the doctor was right and none of his sperm would fertilize any of her eggs.

"Good boy, Joe. You did hold it a little longer. You're a good boy, baby..

Chastity also had an orgasm at the same time as Joe. She felt so powerful and she knew she was in control. He lay there next to her exhausted but satisfied.

Chastity wondered if Joe knew that she could ruin is life if the administration at The Ohio State University knew he was fucking a nineteen-year-old freshman student, a student that was on his academic counseling list. A young girl he was responsible for helping to become a well-educated student and earning high honors. Chastity thought back to when they were at the Sunny Street Cafe in Upper Arlington and the surprised look on Tess' face when she realized her friend, Joe, was probably fucking a 19-year old freshman student.

Joe and Chastity lay side-by side for several minutes before Chastity felt him rubbing her stomach and moving his hand over and around her perky firm breasts. She liked feeling his strong hand rubbing her body. Joe scooted down and began rubbing her thigh and legs and she parted her legs and he rubbed her wet pussy and then turned her ass over and began kissing between the crack in her ass. She whispered to Joe, "I liked how you're kissing my ass, and running your finger down between the crack in my ass and rubbing my anus, Joe. It feels so erotic and wonderful. She moaned and cooed when he massaged her anus again. She turned toward him and kissed his lips with passion. "I love how you are touching me Joe. You have nice soft hands Will you touch my anus with your tongue, Joe? I want to see how it feels to have you massaged anus with your tongue."

Joe lean into her crack and his tongue moved back and forth over her anus and then he pressed the tip of his tongue against it, and she moaned and groaned with great pleasure. She whispered, "Joe that feels so erotic and wonderful. Thank you Baby for pleasing me." She thought to herself, it hasn't even been a week and I have him doing almost anything I ask him to do.

They lay side-by-side for about ten minutes without saying a word.

Then Joe said, "Remember when you left my office the other day, Chastity. You were mad because I wouldn't fuck you in my office. You told me you needed to be fucked, and if I didn't want to fuck you, that you would go find someone that would. Did you find someone?

Chastity said, "Of course I did, Joe. I wasn't kidding you. I needed to be fucked. So I went and sat in the Thompson Library, the periodical room. At first, there was no one else inside that room. I picked up some women's magazines and sat down in one of those comfy leather chairs. I was still very upset with you Joe, so I didn't notice how I was sitting in the chair until I looked up and saw this guy staring at me.

I looked down and saw that my skirt was way up on my thigh and my legs were spread far apart. and I realized he had been sitting there with his eyes glued to my pussy. When I realized he was hot for my ass, I began teasing him.

When I decided to leave the library, I devised a game to play with him. As I passed where he was sitting I dropped my lipstick. Of course, he picked it up and yelled at me, "Miss, Miss, you dropped this."

When I turned around I saw a wet spot on the outside of his pants. His cum had worked its way through the fabric of his pants. I confronted him about having a good time looking at my white panties.

Anyway, I asked him, "Did you liked the show I gave you?"

He blushed and hung his head and said, "Yes, I did."

Than I said, "You really liked looking at my pussy didn't you."

"Yes, I did."

"Would you like to see to see what's under my white silk panties?"

He looked up at me with this surprised look and said, "Yes, I sure would."

I asked him, "Would you walk me to where I catch my bus to go home?" George said he would.

I thanked him for walking me to my bus stop. I told him it was getting late and that I didn't like walking across campus when it was dark. As we walked together, I asked him, "Where do you live George?"

He told me, "Chastity, I lived close."

I asked him, "Do you have a roommate.?"

He said, "No, Chastity, I lived alone."

I asked him if he would like to see my ass up close right now.?"

"He was so cute, Joe. He smiled and said, "Sure.".

I teased him saying, "Are you sure George?"

"Yes, I would," he shouted"

So I said to him, "Take me to your apartment and I'll let you fuck me."

"Joe I have never walked so fast to get somewhere as I did that evening. George must have been starved for some fresh pussy.

He fucked me good. I felt completely satisfied. I wanted to be fuck by you, but you were scared your secretary would walk in on you. You only play if it's safe. You could have locked your office door from the inside. You could have told your secretary to take a break. You were scared because you thought you would get caught. You could have fucked me. You knew I needed to be fuck, and refused to help me. I did get mad. I did say, "If you won't fuck me, I find someone that will fuck me," And you know what, Joe? I did. I found someone who wanted to fuck me, and he fucked me good, and I will let George fuck me again. I'll fuck him whenever he wants me. He eager and knows how to fuck a girl. I'm glad I met him in the library. I love you, Joe. You were my first. I gave you my cherry. I love how you fucked me. I knew I wanted to fuck you in your office. I have become an instant sex-addict. Joe, I can't get through a day without being fucked. I need a lot more action than most" people. I want you to fuck me every time we're together. I need to be fucked a lot, more than most girls. That's just who I am. I want cock in me. I want oral sex. I'm a sex addict, and I am not going to apologize for my behavior. I waited too long to have sex. I should have been fucking every boy in my high school. But I was a good girl, Joe. I believed the lie of "no sex before marriage. Joe, I have a lot of catching up to do. Do you know what? George rode the bus with me to Acton Road, and then he walked me up the hill to my Aunt's house, because he knew I didn't like to walk alone in the dark. I didn't ask him to do that, he just did it. Yes, I'll be fucking George a lot. He's a good boy."

Joe didn't say anything. He just looked at me. He seemed bewildered by my speech. He said, "I'll drive you home after we shower and dress if you want me too."

I said, "Thank you Joe, but I need to go to Long's Bookstore and buy the rest of my textbooks. I have three classes tomorrow. I'll buy the books and take the bus home. Thank you, Joe for fucking me. You're the best. I wish you would loosen up some. You're too bound up. Enjoy living. Don't worry so much about what other's think of you. Be yourself, Joe. I do love you."

I walked over and threw my arms around his neck and pressed my lips deep into his. I held that kiss for several minutes. Then I looked into Joe's eyes and smiled." I love you Joe. Thanks for letting me vent, and thanks for not saying anything after I finished my vent. I love you. I need to go baby. "I'll shower when I get home." After Chastity put on her clothes she said, "See you tomorrow sometime, Joe".

I walked to Long's Bookstore, and purchased my textbook, and carried a heavy bag to the bus stop.

I thought to myself, "I really unloaded on Joe. I really don't know what he thought when I told him that I had found someone to fuck me after he turned me down. There will be a day, I thought, when he will fuck me in his office, bent over his big cherry desk.

On the way home I thought of George. My good boy. I've got to fuck him tomorrow or this weekend. He'll always be grateful to me for letting him fuck my brains out after teasing him in the library. I want to keep him happy. Besides I liked how he fucked me, and how he wants to protect me. You just have to love a guy like that.

When I got home Uncle John told me that Aunt Sara had left the house to do some shopping. He continued, "Chastity, I don't go shopping with Sara anymore because she never seem to know when to stop. I would rather stay at home.

Uncle John got up out of his chair and lay his book down on the end table. He walked over to where I was standing and gave me a big hug. Without hesitation, I wrapped my arms around his waist and leaned my lower body into his. Then I felt him leaning into me. It wasn't much, but I felt him pushing his lower body into mine.

He held me in his arms longer than I thought family members usually hold one another when they hug, but I didn't mine. I liked his hugs. Uncle John shows his affection openly. I so happy that you came home from school so early. Then he kissed my forehead and looked at me. I saw that he cared deeply for me. I didn't take my eyes off of his. I wanted to absorb all the love and caring he wished to give me at that moment. He's always been, my favorite uncle. I've been in love with him since I was thirteen.

Then it occurred to me that I hadn't taken a shower after Joe and I had sex this afternoon. I wondered if Uncle John could remember how cum smelt after having sex. Maybe his nose was strong enough to remember the sweet smell of sticky creamy cum. I searched for his eyes. We just stood there holding one another and looking into one another's eyes, absorbing the deep connection we were making with one another.

He said, "Do you have a lot of homework to do tonight, Chastity?"

"No, Uncle John. I have no homework to do tonight. I came home early this afternoon hoping to spend the afternoon and evening with you, just the two of us."

"Really? I would like that, Chastity."


"Me too Uncle John. Thank you for your long sweet hug. I enjoyed having you hold me in your arms. What a sweet caring man you are. I love you, Uncle John. I really do!"

I used my toes to raise myself up so I could kiss him gently on his lips. I said, "Uncle John, I need to take a shower. I don't smell too good right now. I'll put something simple on and come back out to be with you. I'll sit with you on the couch and we can just enjoy being together, or we can do anything else that would please you. I'll be as quick as a girl can be. Now, don't go looking for another girl to be with, leaving me to stand in the cold. I'll be back before you can remember I even left." We both smiled and I giggled as I use to when I was a young teenager. I reached up and kissed him briefly on his lips.

I went to my bedroom and paused. I decided to leave my bedroom door ajar. I began humming a simple tune as I removed my cashmere sweater and pleated skirt. I heard Uncle John moving around in the living room. I went and opened my bedroom door as much as I could. If Uncle John stood in the living room next to the wall going down the hallway he could see clearly into my room, easily.

I smiled at the thought of him sneaking a peek at me while I was undressing. Actually, I hoped he would. What a turn on that would be for me.

I sat on the edge of my bed and removed my shoes and started to remove my hose. I turned my head to the side and saw him standing in the shadows where he would have the best view into my bedroom, and he would be able to see me clearly. Excitement ran through my body.

I was delighted. I wanted him to watch me take off all my clothes. I wanted Uncle John to see my naked body, but I reminded myself, don't let him know you know he's looking at you. I was so excited. I thought to myself, "Uncle John I'm going to give you a great view of my entire body. I really hoped I could get his penis hard as he watches me undress.

I parted my legs and slowly removed my hose. He should have had a great view of my pussy. Just thinking of him looking at my pussy made me hot. Then I stood beside my bed and removed my bra. I laid my bra on top of my bed. Then I took my hands and rubbed my hands over my firm breasts. I knew he must be getting hard watching me massage my breasts, and looking at my naked body.

It pleased me greatly that my uncle had sexual feelings for me. I slowly removed my lavender panties. I placed my panties on the chair after I carefully folded them. I folded them in a way that if Uncle John came into my room and picked up my panties while I was in the shower, I would know he did.

Knowing he was watching me undress made me hot, just thinking about it got me excited. "I wondered if Uncle John would really walk into my room while I'm showering and sniff my lavender panties. If he does come into my room, and he does pick up my lavender panties, I'm sure he will smell the dried cum on my panties.

I was now completely nude as I stood in full view of him. I decided to stay a few additional minutes doing mindless things so he could have a long good look at my thin, toned body and my nice firm perky breasts.

Then I remembered the framed photograph on the far wall in my bedroom. I remember that it faces out to the spot I imagined Uncle John would be standing. I turned and looked at the photograph hanging on my wall. I saw Uncle John standing there looking at me. In the reflection. It made me so hot knowing he was enjoying my body. It really pleased me as well as made me excited, that Uncle John had sexual thoughts and feelings about me. I felt empowered.

I turned and put on my robe, but I didn't secure the robe around my body. I left it open. I walked out of my bedroom and turned on the shower. After removing my robe I got into the shower and scrubbed the sticky cum and washed my hair. I got out and quickly dried my body.

I put my robe back on and walked to my bedroom. I wonder if Uncle John was still standing near the kitchen watching me. I was hoping he was still there. I glanced at the photograph and saw him looking at me.

I really felt he wanted me. I felt beautiful, and I enjoyed and loved knowing that Uncle John was looking at me. I removed my robe and put some powder on my private areas. I sat on the edge of the bed where Uncle John would get a clear view of my pussy as I put on a clean pair of red panties. Then I changed my mind, and removed my red panties. I'm not going to wear anything under my robe. I wonder what he thought after I took my red panties off and put my robe on and fastened it loosely around my body. The top was left open. If I bent forward he would see my naked breasts easily.

I was ready to rejoin Uncle John in the living room. As I came to the doorway I glanced at my dirty lavender panties and saw that they had been handled by my Uncle John. I smiled and thought, "Good Boy." When I entered the living room again, I found Uncle John sitting on the couch. I walked over to him and bent down exposing my chest as his hungry eyes feasted on my breasts, and kissed him on his forehead.

He motioned for me to sit next to him. As I was in the process of sitting down next to him, I pulled my robe open more. I leaned my head on his shoulder. He lifted his arm and placed it around my back and gave me a nice warm hug. I felt his love for me.

He said, "You smell lovely, Chastity, like a newborn baby."

"Thank you Uncle John. I wanted to be clean and I wanted to smell good for you."

I moved slightly toward him, hoping he would pull me even closer to him. My robe fell open, exposing my legs and I felt cool air flowing over my exposed pussy.