Chastity Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I thought, "My pussy is exposed. I wonder if he realizes the robe isn't covering my pussy anymore. I felt pressure from his hand on my shoulder and my body slid into his chest area. My head was laying against his body. I could feel him breathing more heavily, and his heart was pounding inside his chest, much harder than I thought it would, but so was mine.

I cooed and made soft purring sounds showing him I was enjoying his attention and his affection.

I was getting hot and I moved my hand that had been on his chest, down onto his upper leg. I instinctively began rubbing his leg affectionately, and he responded by turning his body toward me. I thought, my robe must be wide open by now. I thought to myself, "What in the hell I'm I doing seducing my Uncle John?"

I felt his cool hands on my skin. My robe must be open. I could feel his smooth hand rubbing my bare tummy, maybe two inches from my pubic hairs. He gently squeezed my smooth soft vagina skin gently. I continued making audible pleasing sounds indicating I was receiving great pleasure from his touching. I pressed my body into his, I couldn't stop myself from moaning and showing him that I was enjoying everything that was happening between us. I was breathing hard and my clit was hard, and I knew if he touched it I would scream with great pleasure. I felt his fingers slid over and on my slit. He used a finger to slide up and down my slit. I was going wild inside with lust for my uncle to finger my pussy.

He whispered in my ear, "Chastity, you're so beautiful. I love sitting here with you, Chastity, and touching your soft skin. His hand was harassing my pubic hairs and massaging my slit. I lost myself into him. I was out of control. He found my mouth and kissed my lips passionately. I wasn't able to control myself. I could barely say the words, "I ... wanted ...you ... to ... fuck ... me." I Insert my tongue deep into his mouth. He lifted me with his strong arms and carried me into my bedroom. My robe was wide open exposing my wet pussy and my breasts.

He laid me down gently on my bed. I turned my head toward him and watched him remove his pants and underwear. I heard the thump of him kicking his shoes off his feet. He turned and got on the bed, That's when I saw his hard stiff cock pointing at me. He leaned down and kissed my mouth as he positioned himself between my spread legs. I smiled at him, and he smiled back.

I lifted my legs into the air and spread them as far as I could. He moved his hard cock to my pussy lips. He bent down and kissed my mouth again, and then he kissed each of my breasts by placing his lips over my hard erect nipples. I was filled with lust. I wanted him inside of me.

..

I smiled and said, "I love you, Uncle John. I love you so much!

He smiled, and said, "I love you Chastity. I've wanted to make love to you the day you came to stay with us."

"Oh, god, I wish I had known that Uncle John. I wanted you too. Please fuck me, Uncle John. Thrust your hard cock deep into my pussy."

I felt his cock move against my pussy doors. I urged him to thrust his cock deep inside of me. 'Fuck me hard. Fuck your naughty niece, Uncle John."

His cock worked fast like he was twenty years old. His balls slapped against my pussy. I was wild with excitement. I lifted my ass up hoping to get the move of his cock inside of me. I said to him, "Don't pull out! I'm on the pill. Nothing will happen. I want all your seed inside of me. Please ... please don't pull out."

He continued pounding my pussy lips with his balls. I loved everything he was doing. I was really enjoying how he was fucking me. He had so much energy and enthusiasm. We were working as one. We were sync beautifully. I loved the rhythm we were establishing. I whispered. "I'm close ... very close ... I'm going to have an orgasm. Please don't pull out!"

"I won't sweetie. I won't! I'm ready too."

I felt the pressure of his orgasm as he loaded up my pussy with his sticky, salty, creamy cum. "

"Oh, Uncle John, I loved feeling your load entering my pussy. You're a wonderful lover. I've never had a better fuck in my whole life."

I pulled him down on top of me and I kissed his mouth passionately. He sucked on my breasts, and he tweaks my nipples.

"Oh, I'm so in love with you, Uncle John. I don't want this afternoon to ever end. I feel so much love flowing from you to me. I'm so happy to have your glorious seed inside of me. I'm so in love with you."

"Did you really enjoy it, Chastity?"

"Oh, yes ... yes ... yes, Uncle John. I love how you made love to me. I want you to do it all over again. I want more, much more of your cum inside of me. I loved how you made love to me. this afternoon."

"Good. I'm glad because I want to make love to you again. You made me feel like a young stallion Chastity. I've never had a more satisfying fuck."

"It's getting late Uncle John. When are you expecting Aunt Sara home?"

"That's a hard question to answer, Chastity. She is usually gone for a long time. She loves to shop, but maybe I should take a shower first, and get dressed. Then you can take another shower. When we both finish dressing, and if she's not home yet, we can sit on the couch again and hold one another and exchange kisses."

"That sounds so romantic Uncle John. I would love to have you continue touching me."

By the time we had cleaned our bodies and dressed, we had only about 38 minutes of additional touching and kissing before we hear Aunt Sara's car pull into the driveway. I wondered if she would smell the sex that might still be in the air. She's a pretty intelligent woman and I was a little worried. We kissed one another passionately one more time before she walked up on the porch and open the door.

I greeted Aunt Sara enthusiastically as she entered the house. She asked John if he would go out to the car and bring in her packages. I helped her out of her coat and hung it in the closet.

She said, "Did you have a good day at the college, Chastity? I think this was your first day in Speech Class. Am I right?"

"You sure are Aunt Sara. I think I'm going to love my Speech Class and the teacher is young and handsome."

"I smell something. Do you smell something unusual, Chastity?

I've smelled that smell before, but I have no idea what it is now."

"I think I smell something. It has a sweetness to it, but I don't know what it is either."

"Well, I need to warm up dinner. After dinner, I want to show you what I bought, Chastity."

"I would like to spend some time with you, Aunt Sara. Shopping can be a lot of fun, but it can be exhausting too.

Uncle John made two trips, and brought in a lot of shopping bags full of stuff."

John said, "Are some of these items Christmas presents?"

"Yes, they are John, so don't be too nosy."

"Ok, Sweetie. Did you have a good time shopping today?"

"Yes, it wasn't as crowded as I expected. I enjoyed looking at all the stuff that is new."

I helped Aunt Sara fix the dinner and smiled at Uncle John as often as I could. He sat there in his chair and just smiled at me.

After dinner, I helped Aunt Sara clean the kitchen and then sat with her as she shared with me what she bought. After showing me all the things she purchased, I went and sat in the living room with them. Aunt Sara got out her knitting and put some instrumental music on to the record player. She sat in one of the chairs with her knitting needles. She turned her chair away from us to get better light. Uncle John got a magazine to read, and I brought the bag of textbooks out to the living room and began looking at them.

Uncle John said, "I would like for you to show me your Geology book, Chastity."

"I would be delighted to show you, Uncle John. Let's sit on the couch and we can both look through it.

Aunt Sara was totally immersed in her knitting and wasn't even facing us. She would occasionally sing along with the music but paid very little attention to Uncle John and I sitting together on the couch.

I was surprised when Uncle John put his arm around me as we looked through the chapters in the Geology textbook. He would squeeze my shoulder and if I looked up at him he would smile and whisper, "I love you Chastity."

"Once he reached over with his other hand and squeezed my breasts. I looked at him and whispered, "Be careful!"

Another time Aunt Sara got up and went back to her bedroom for something. We could hear her shoes making noise on the wooden floors.

When she was down the hall Uncle John gave me a passionate kiss. I pushed my tongue between his lips and our two tongues danced together."Then we heard her returning down the hall and we continued talking about the textbooks I brought home this afternoon. He enjoyed looking at U.S. History to the Civil War textbook.

Several times Uncle John moved his hand that was around my shoulders even ran his hand through my hair. Whenever he touched me or rubbed my shoulder I would begin to get hot. I leaned my head back on his arm and looked at him and whispered, "You're getting me hot again.. If she wasn't here I would pull you down on top of me and let you inside again."

"Uncle John just smiled, and whispered back, "I want to be inside of your pussy again, Chastity!"

"You're making me very hot and wet right now, Uncle John."

"John whispered back, "That's a good thing, Chastity."

He removed his arm from behind me and put his hand on top of my skirt. I barely was able to take a breath, but I instinctively raised my hips to push against his hand.

My breathing increased and my heart was pounding. I felt him pressing his hand down on my skirt and felt his fingers touching my skin just above my slit. I found myself whispering, "Down two inches."

I looked at him. He had the look of wanting to fuck me again.

I looked at Aunt Sara. She had no clue what Uncle John and I were doing on the couch. She was focused on her knitting and listening to her music.

I lifted the hem of my skirt and pulled it up past my knee caps. I touched my panties and they were soaking wet. I whispered to Uncle John, "I'll be back in a minute." I got up and went into my bedroom and removed my soaked panties. I got a yellow towel out of the linen closet and took it with me to the couch. I sat down on the towel, making sure the back of my skirt was against my back. I lifted the hem of my skirt up past my knees once again. I opened my legs and looked at Uncle John.

Uncle John was grinning. I whispered, "It's all yours if you want it.

He took his hand and moved it under my skirt and I felt his fingers at the entrance of my wet pussy. I shuddered for a moment and then looked at him.

I whispered, "finger me, John," and I lay my head back on his chest and opening my legs wider. I felt his finger slide up and down my slit several times. I was breathing so hard I thought the neighbors could hear me. I could hear my heart beating rapidly. I looked at him again. He smiled and I felt his fingers slip into my swollen wet pussy. I lifted my ass off the folded towel wanting him to go deeper inside of me.

I knew my clit was big and probably sticking out of my pussy lip. My head was spinning in anticipation of him hitting my clit. I wanted him to touch it, but how would I muffle my cry.

The telephone rang and Aunt Sara went into the kitchen to answer it. I looked at Uncle John, and he was using three fingers to stroke my swollen pussy. I leaned back and told him how good it felt when he touched my clit.

I said, "Oh, my god .. oh that feels awesome and picked up a small pillow and shoved it inside my mouth. I was still screaming, but the pillow deadens the sound. I looked at Uncle John with wild eyes but managed to say, "Don't stop, you're sending me into a wonderful space. He continued massaging my clit until he heard the phone being put back in its cradle. Then he backed off and Chastity tried to regain her composure. She looked around, trying to focus her eyes on something familiar.

Aunt Sara returned to her chair and picked up her knitting and continued to listen to her music. Uncle John still had his fingers on top of her pussy mound and massaging it nicely. Chastity was still breathing hard and her heart was still beating rapidly. She felt Uncle John's fingers resting against her pussy lips while the rest of his hand resting on her thigh. She looked into Uncle John's eyes and said, "I loved how you fingered me just now. I was in a heavenly orbit. Thank you!"

Uncle John squeezed her leg and turned and placed his lips over hers and gave her a passionate kiss. Aunt Sara wasn't aware of anything that was happening behind her

Chastity whispered to Uncle John. "I have to go to bed. I'm worn out. I need to sleep. I have three classes tomorrow. I love you, Uncle John."

"Thank you Chastity, I love you too. Have a good night's sleep."

"Thank you, Uncle John. You too."

Chastity picked up the wet towel she had been sitting on and took it into her bedroom. She returned to the living room and said good night to her Aunt Sara, and kissed her lovingly on her cheek. As she turned to go back to her bedroom she blew a kiss to her Uncle John.

Chastity removed her skirt and got into bed. Her head was spinning. Her favorite uncle had just fucked her eyes out this afternoon, and had fingered her pussy while his wife was knitting in the same room. She knew that her uncle would want to continue having sex with her. She knew she wanted to continue having sex with him, but how could they when Aunt Sara was also present in the house. She didn't want to hurt her aunt at all.

Chastity had no idea that Uncle John had sexual feelings for her. She remembered that she had always had sexual feelings for her uncle, ever since she was thirteen and in the seventh grade. Uncle John lived on the same street in Fairborn has her family, and she saw him often. She loved how he would play games with her, and he always wanted her to sit on his lap. He would constantly hug and kiss her. Then he got married to Sara and they moved to Columbus. Chastity remembered how upset she was when she learned that Uncle John and his wife were moving to Columbus. She remembers crying herself to sleep for months.

About a month ago she changed her mind and decided not to attend Miami University, but to enroll at Ohio State. Chastity's parents contacted Uncle John and Aunt Sara to see if they could house me until I found suitable housing. She remembered how happy she was when she learned that they welcomed her to stay in their home on Acton Road.

As she lay in her bed she knew now, that after Uncle John had fucked her, that she needed to rent the apartment above Carolyn Baker's garage, and she had to do that immediately. She would tell Uncle John tomorrow and ask him to go with her to see Carolyn's apartment with her. It was the only solution that made sense to Chastity.

Knowing that was what she needed to do, Chastity fell to sleep.

Around 3 a.m. Chastity stirred, and realized someone was in the hallway. She lay there listening. The noise seem muffled to her, but there was definitely some one up and awake in the house.

She heard the handle to her bedroom door turn, and she stared into the dark with eyes wide open. As the door slowly opened, she knew it was her Uncle John. He walked quietly and carefully over to her bed. The room was very dark, but she knew it was her uncle approaching her bed.

She heard him whispering, "Chastity? Chastity?"

She was breathless, but managed to whisper back, "What's wrong, Uncle John?"

"Nothing is wrong, Chastity. I just want to make love to you."

"Where's your pajamas, Uncle John?" Chastity stared at his naked body and his erect hard cock point towards her."

"I haven't worn pajamas in years?"

"Neither do I Uncle John, not since I was ten years old."

"Chastity, I couldn't sleep. I've been laying in bed wanting to fuck you some more. I know you will be in class all day, and probably won't have a chance to be with you."

"Now? You want to fuck me in the middle of the night? What if Aunt Sara hears us, or awakes and finds you out of the bed? She'll come looking for you, and we'll be history if she catches us making love to one another. Uncle John, we can't take that chance."

"I can't sleep, Chastity. I want you so much. Just this one time Sweetie. Please ... You're Uncle John needs you to fuck him. Aunt Sara was really tired after shopping all.day. I promise you she won't wake up."

Chastity hesitated and looked at her Uncle John pleading to make love with her. She smiled, and pulled back her covers exposing her beautiful tone body. Ok, Uncle John, fuck me." She turned over and got on her knees and raised her ass to him.

Uncle John positioned himself behind her and he placed the tip of his cock inside of her. He stretched his hands around her chest and played with her hanging breasts, Then he whispered, "Are you ready, my sweet Baby."

"Fuck me hard Uncle John. Push your hard cock deep inside of me."

John pushed his cock deep inside of her and they established a rhythm quickly and they sync beautifully. He banged his balls into her ass many times and he heard her breathing increase and she knew her heart must be racing. She moaned and groaned with great pleasure as her uncle pounded her ass. She made several audible loud sounds, but she was sure Uncle John was right, that Aunt Sara was exhausted from shopping all day.

John continued stroking her pussy with his big hard cock. He whispered to Chastity that he thought he would reach a climax very soon.

Chastity replied, "I'm very close to having an orgasm as well." Uncle John continued to pound Chastity until she cried out as a huge orgasm consumed her entire body.

They both had good orgasms seconds apart and Chastity collapsed on her bedsheet, and Uncle John began rubbing her back and telling her how wonderful it was to make love with her. Chastity turned over and Uncle John was straddling above her. He played with her breasts, rubbing them gently. He reached down and kissed her mouth passionately, telling her how she had pleased him. Chastity put her arms around his neck and said, "Uncle John I've wanted you to fuck me like this since I was thirteen years old. Now, get back into your bed before your wife wakes up and find that you've not in bed, but fucking your niece."

"Uncle John pressed his lips over Chastity's and kissed her hard for a few minutes. When he finished he whispered, "Good night Princess. I love how you loved me just now. He got up and walked quietly back to his bedroom. Chastity lay there for several minutes before drifting off to sleep.