Chastity Ch. 06

Story Info
Chastity Gives Her First Speech & Much, Much More!
4.5k words
4.67
1.8k
1
0

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/12/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Yechesem
Yechesem
215 Followers

Chastity Chapter 7

Chastity Gives Her First Speech & Much, Much More!

Chastity awoke as the predawn light filled the morning sky. She lay there for fifteen minutes thinking about how she might decorate her new apartment,

She also mused about the speech she was going to deliver this morning in Mr. Gordon Thompson's Speech class. How would her eulogy speech bed received by her classmates, but more importantly, what would Gordon Thompson, her teacher say about her speech? Would he think it brilliant like her Uncle George thought, or would he say the speech was very inappropriate in a college classroom setting?

She thought if the speech didn't go well, and her conversation with Gordon went sour as they conversed together at the Student Union after class, she would just drop the class and enroll in new class like art, environmental studies, women issues, or a class in physical education, like golf. Chastity was on the boy's golf team in high school, because she was a scratch golfer, and had won the Greene County Championship for women, after completing her sophomore year in high school, competing against grown women. They awarded her a huge silver trophy after the 72-day tournament, and the Dayton Daily News published the event in their newspaper, along with a photograph of her holding the trophy.

Her mind then reviewed her day with Uncle John. He had taken her to look at the apartment Carolyn had for rent, and the unexpected freedom they had after they returned home, and found out that his wife, my Aunt Sara, was going to a baby shower with Mrs. Young, and she didn't expect to return home until real late in the evening. This unexpected good news put smiles on both Uncle John and my face. It was a golden opportunity for Uncle John and his niece, Chasity to have several hours of uninterrupted sexual expression. And laying in bed she try to remember the highlights.

She was also excellent to talk with her new friend who seemed to enjoy sexual gratification as much as Chastity did. She couldn't wait to share how wonderful Uncle John was as a sexual partner and to hear Carolyn's impressions of her uncle when she met him yesterday at her apartment.

She also wanted to share with Carolyn the speech she wrote, and how she was planning on delivering it today in class. She would be wearing a very inappropriate dress under her trench coat. Since this was the only class she would be attending today, she hoped that her after class meeting with George Thompson, would go well, and he would want to spend some time with her for the rest of the day. If it didn't go well, she could walk over and see if George was home. I'm sure if he was, and didn't have a class to go to, he would gladly fuck her all afternoon. If Gordon didn't like her speech or how she dressed to deliver it, and if she couldn't contact George, then she would write everything off as "bad karma, and go home and see if she could get some love from her uncle.

She got out of bed, walked to the door of her bedroom, opened her door quietly, looked up and down the hall. There was no one up in the house, and she did not have any clothes on, but she had to pee. She dashed across the hall and closed the bathroom door and relieved herself. She was going to return to her bed, but she felt awake, so she sneaked across the hall back into her bedroom. She put her robe on, and went back to her bathroom, and took a shower. She washed her hair and fixed it like a woman of the street might fix her hair before going out to look for work.

Chastity went back to her bedroom and began to dress. She decided not to wear a bra, even though the dress she picked out to wear would show a lot of bare skin through the loose weaved top. The dress itself had a section where one of her bare legs would show depending on how she stood or walked.

After she was dressed, she went to the bathroom to apply her makeup and make adjustments to her hair. When she finished she sighed deeply and walked out into the living room. Uncle John was just coming in from fetching the Columbus Dispatch from his front porch and Aunt Sara was frying bacon.

Uncle George was the first to see her standing near his chair. Well, good morning Chastity. Well if you were wanting to look like a harlot, you succeeded. Maybe I should drive you to your class this morning. They might throw you off the bus.

Aunt Sara heard some of the words her husband was saying to Chastity, but she was busy fixing breakfast and didn't hear all of what he was saying to her niece. When she first saw Chastity, Aunt Sara said, "Oh, my, are you going to a costume party today, dear?"

"No, Aunt Sara, I'm going to school."

"Wearing that?"

"Yes. Aunt Sara, I'm wearing this dress and I fixed my hair like this because I am delivering a eulogy in class today. I'm pretending to be a friend of a local harlot who died. Over the years she had sex with many of the successful businessmen in her community, who would be attending her funeral. I'm acting as a friend of the deceased, and I'm going to deliver a "Peyton Place" eulogy to those attending the funeral."

"Oh, I see. Well, I think you should probably wear a trench coat over that dress, or you may get a lot of offers for sex." I laughed and said, "I will wear a trench coat, Aunt Sara."

"Good luck with your speech. You'll either get an A or tossed out of the university for indecent exposure." Aunt Sara returned to the kitchen shaking her head and wondering why she picked that topic for her speech.

Uncle John said, "You'll be the hit of the class, and I know you will deliver a hell of a speech today. I know the boys will be well entertained, and the girls will hate you. But, everyone will know who you are after delivering your talk. I wish I could sneak in and watch you speak today. If the teacher records it, ask him to make you a copy."

"Thanks, Uncle John, you are my most enthusiastic supporter." Chastity kissed her uncle on his lips and gave him a big hug.

After they ate breakfast, Chastity gathered her things and was ready to head for the bus stop. Uncle John said, "Sara, I'm going to walk Chastity to the bus stop, and make sure she gets on the bus safely."

"Ok, John, maybe I'll have the kitchen cleaned up by the time you get back home."

After we were on our way, Chastity said, "Thank you Uncle John for walking me to the bus stop this morning. I really appreciate it." Chastity turned and kissed John on his lips and said, "You're the best, Uncle John. The very best!"

When I boarded the bus, I saw Carolyn sitting in front of the bus and she had saved me a seat next to her.

"What did you do to your hair, Chastity? What's with the makeup,? Don't you think it's a little too much for school?"

"If you think that's wild, Carolyn, you should see how I'm dressed under my trench coat."

"So, what's going on with you today, wild girl." Giggled Carolyn.

This is the day I deliver my speech, Carolina. I'm wearing this very revealing dress and I fixed my hair like this because I'm delivering a eulogy in class today. I'm pretending to be a friend of a local harlot who died. Over the years she had sex with many of the successful businessmen in her community, and many of them would be attending her funeral, to see if anyone says anything about them having a relationship with the deceased. I'm acting as a friend of the deceased, and I'm going to deliver a "Peyton Place" eulogy to those attending the funeral."

"That's wild, Chastity! What's the dress like?"

"I was going to wear a short skirt so my teacher could get a look at my read panties, but I decided to be even more outrageous, and wear a very revealing more formal dress. The black dress I picked out to wear will show a lot of bare skin, Carolyn, especially around the loose weaved top that covers most of the area from my neck to my waist The lower part of the dress has a split in it and will show most of my leg as I stand or walk. It's a long dress and I'm wearing short red heels and red panties. I'm not wearing a bra so it will be interesting to see the reaction from my classmates, as well as my teacher, who I am trying to seduce."

"That's why I love you so much. Chastity. You have guts, babe. You put it all out there on the line. I love how you think and we must have been separated from our mother at birth, because I think like you Carolyn. I wish Richard could see you in your outfit. He would have an orgasm without even touching you. My poor husband, I know he was thrown off guard when you and your Uncle John showed up yesterday to look at the apartment. I'm positive he never thought the person who was coming over to look at the apartment would be a gorgeous looking woman. Richard must have mentioned your name twenty times after you left. If you ever want to have sex with him, just say the word, but I think you need to take your time and tease the hell out of him first. He's a good lay, Carolyn, but he and I are alike, we love to fuck other people as well."

"So, that's what you were referring to the other day when I was standing up waiting to get off the bus. You said, "Now remember Chastity, he's married to me. I might loan him out to you sometimes, but let's wait a while, and make him really hot for you."

"I'm glad you remembered my comment, Carolyn. I already know Richard wants to get inside of your panties. I don't know any guys who wouldn't. You have an abundance of everything a guy desires. I have it too. That's why we'll be friends forever."

I want you to know something, I like what I saw of your Uncle John. What a nice looking uncle you have. He has a wonderful built, nice curly hair, and a smile that won't quit. I sure want to get to know him, Chastity. I won't come on too strongly, because I suspect you and your uncle are very close."

"We are close, Carolyn. I fell in love with my Uncle John when I was thirteen years old. But he got married to my Aunt Sara, and they moved to Columbus. I cried for weeks after they moved. I begin living with them here while looking for a place to live. We're sexually active a few days ago. That's one of the reasons I needed an apartment. I love my Aunt Sara. I wouldn't hurt her for the world. I have had more sex with Uncle John in the last few days, than I ever anticipated. I think he's as much a sex addict as I am, Carolyn.

When we returned home yesterday, Aunt Sara was waiting to be picked up by a friend to go to a baby shower. Aunt Sara told us, "My friend will be the last to leave the party. She said I'll call you when we're on our way back home."

Well, my uncle and I fucked and played with one another until we were both exhausted. Then we showered and dressed and ate the dinner Aunt Sara prepared for us. After we ate, I prepared my speech and practiced it in front of my uncle. Then we sat on the couch together and he began to touch me. So I told him I would get the towel I used the last time he made love to me on the couch. I went to my bedroom and got the towel, and removed my bra and panties. When I returned, he must have done the same, because he didn't have anything covering him but his robe, and he seems to forget to tie it.

I told him we weren't going to fuck, but he could finger me. We might as well have fucked, because he got me hotter than a Fourth of July Celebration with more than enough fireworks."

"Wow! I love your stories, Chastity. I hope someday you'll give me permission to fuck your Uncle John."

"Oh, you will, Carolyn. I'll start planting that idea in his brain. I promise you, when that day arrives you'll experience one of the best fucks in your entire life."

"Listening to you tell me about your Uncle John is making me wet, Carolyn. Don't keep me waiting for him too long."

"I won't. You'll enjoy being with him. He's a Teddy Bear, but he's good in bed, He'll listen to you. He's very controllable, Carolyn. You'll want to fuck him often. You can even use my apartment to fuck him the first time. I'll ask him to go over to my apartment to fix something inside my apartment. How easy can I make it for you Carolyn?"

"I'm sure glad we met on the bus, now we'll be living side-by-side, and we have so much in common. I'm thrilled Chastity! Oh, this is your stop, you need to get, Chastity, or you'll surely miss your class. Good luck with your speech. You've got to call me and tell me all about it."

"I will. Have a good day Carolyn. I love that we're so much alike."

"Me, too, Chastity."

I made my way to the classroom. I saw there was plenty of empty spaces where I wanted to sit. I sat in the same seat I had sat in last Thursday. I removed my trench coast and sat down.

I watched as other students entered the classroom to see if any of them dressed in costumes. A couple of girls sat directly behind me, and two boys sat in seats in my row. I thought, "I'll have to go out that way to get on the stage. Well, I suppose they won't mind feeling my ass rubbing against their legs as I pass by them.

A couple of boys entered the room and chose to sit in the first row. One of the boys removed his jacket, and as he was removing his jacket, he looked up in the direction where I was sitting. I realized by his expression that he noticed my dress because he looked at me carefully. He probably couldn't believe his eyes. Anyway, he sat down, leaned toward his buddy, and whispered something in his ear. I know he was telling his buddy what he just saw. His friend turned around like he was searching for a friend, but I knew he was checking me out. He looked at me, and I waved my hand and winked back at him. He turned around right away and sat down. He confirmed to his friend that he saw what his friend had said to him earlier. I smiled, but I wanted to giggle.

Mr. Gordon Thompson, our Speech teacher entered the room and climbed up on the stage. He looked up at us, his eyes moving across the rows, probably counting the number of students present. As I watched him survey the rows behind me, he hesitated. He looked directly at me. Then his eyes moved down the row I was sitting in, and he paused, and really looked at me. He smiled before moving across the rest of the row.

He paused again when he was surveying the row in front of me. He smiled again, and I returned his smile.

He finished and said, "It appears that everyone is here so we will proceed in hearing your funeral eulogy. This is what I want you to do:

When you come up onto the stage, I want you to be in character as to who you are in relation to the deceased. I want you to explain to us how you knew the deceased, and why you're delivering this eulogy at his or her funeral. I want you to stay in character until you return to your seat."

Now, who would like to be first?"

I listened carefully to the first three speeches. One, delivered by a young man was awesome. I'm sure it was based on someone he knew that had died recently. He was filled with emotion, and had to pause twice to regain his composure. He expended a great deal of energy delivering his eulogy speech. I was very impressed.

I decided I would follow him and be the next speaker. As soon as he was off stage, I rose to my feet.

I noticed several people in the rows in front of me, including the two boys that had seen me before class began, turned their eyes in my direction. As I made my way down the aisle I had to slide by the two boys I mentioned earlier. Neither of them stood to make more room for me to pass, they just turned their legs to the side. I brushed them as I passed through.

When I got to the aisle I began to walk like I've seen prostitutes walk. I walked down the steps carefully, swinging my ass as I descended the stairs toward the stage, holding my back straight and my chest out. I climbed the steps to the stage the same way, slowly and showing my ass and leg. There was a sexy slit in my dress from the waist down. I knew that the boys in the audience were focused on either my chest or my leg. I hope Gordon was enjoying it as much as his male students were enjoying either my braless breasts or my leg. I decided not to stand behind the lectern when I gave my eulogy.

I told the class that my name was Kitty, and I was a friend of the prostitute who had died. I told them that we were close friends and had worked together often. I told them her name was Lily, and she had lived in this community all her life. She had a respectable day job, and volunteered to help in many community events. She was a high-in prostitute, information that wasn't talked about, or that most people weren't aware of. Many people heard rumors that Lily was engaged in prostitution, but her male clients protected her. Some of the wives of her customers knew and disliked her intensely, but they kept the secret too, because they didn't want their husbands to be exposed publicly, nor did they want their husbands to be fired from their companies.

I paused and looked out at my audience. I also looked to see where Gordon Thompson was sitting. I found him and he was leaning forward with a smile on his face. I decided to begin. There was a folded chair on the stage, so I walked back and sat down. I counted to twenty, stood, with my handkerchief in my hand I began my slow sexy walk to the front of the stage. I hope I made an impression as I walked toward them. When I got to the front of the stage, I paused and began to speak. I felt the pain my friend had endured all those years as a closet prostitute, living in this community and hearing the rumors from those who didn't know anything about her, and the clients she served. It was a eulogy condemning the whole town in which she lived, volunteered, and worked her trade. When I finished I wipe real tears from my eyes, and held my body erect, and walked back to my seat in the audience. Then I heard, loud clapping, and I looked around and my classmates were standing and clapping and showing me how much they appreciated my eulogy. I even saw Gordon Thompson standing and he also was clapping. I sighed with relief and wondered what he would share with me concerning my presentation, later when we talked over coffee.

After the class was over several boys and girls came up and commented on how my dress added to my presentation. I thanked them and put my trench coat on and sat down for a few minutes as the class file out of the auditorium.

Gordon Thompson was talking to another student. I waited for him to finish. When he finished talking with the student, he looked up to where I was sitting. He said, "You still want to meet for coffee over at the Student Union with me?

"Yes, I would like that very much, Mr. Thompson."

"I'll be right with you. I need to make sure all the lights are turned off in here and lock the doors after we leave. When he turned off the lights, the auditorium fell into darkness. I heard him say, "Be careful Chastity has you walk down the steps. I walked over near the door leading out to the main hallway and waited for Gordon to join me. When he got close he said, "That was an amazing performance. Wow! You are a talented young lady. You had your fellow classmates on the edge of their chairs listening to your eulogy. It was magnificent, Chastity", and he hugged me.

"I'm so glad it pleased you, Mr. Thompson."

"Call me Gordon, Chastity. Remember when you asked me to use your first name when talking with you?"

"Yes, I do."

"I want the same. Call me Gordon."

"Thank you, Gordon. I like you a lot, and I hope we can be friends."

"I considered you my friend after we talked after the first class, Chastity. You're like a breath of fresh air to me."

"Thank you, Gordon. I appreciate the compliment, Gordon."

"You looked simply gorgeous in your dress, Chastity."

"Thanks again, Gordon. Every girl likes to hear compliments from guys she really likes. I debated a long time before I decided not to wear a slip and/or bra under my dress. The loose weave does cover much of the breast when you don't wear an undergarment between your exposed skin and your clothes. The reason I wore only my dress over the top of my skin was that's how I thought a working prostitute would have dressed. Her boobs would be her advertisement. I must admit I almost chickened out."

Yechesem
Yechesem
215 Followers
12