Chastity Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"On behalf of myself, all the boys present, and even some of the girls, we're glad you didn't chicken out. I do believe you are a very bright and gusty young lady. I've never had a class give a student in my class an arousing standing ovation after she finished a speech. I was stunned by your presentation this morning, and I find myself wanting to take ask you for a date. I know I'm a few years older than you, but I want to ask you to be my date at the next OSU football game. Have you ever been to one of the OSU football games?"

"No, I've never been to one of there games, and "YES" I want to be your date. Thank you very much. You have no idea how much I wanted you to ask me out."

"Where can I pick you up on Saturday? I just signed a lease to rent an apartment up north off High Street. If you give me your telephone number I call you and tell you the address. My apartment is easy to find. It is located above a two-story garage. There a stairway on the left side of the garage that will take you to my front door."

"I usually tailgate with some friends on game day. We usually are in the parking lot by 9 a.m. I will pick you up at 9 a.m. The game won't start until noon, so will have a lot of time to get acquainted and I'm eager for you to meet some of my friends. Don't eat any breakfast on Saturday. There will be a lot of food available for you to choose from when we meet up with my friends. I think you will have a lot of fun, and the games are always exciting.

As he was talking about taking me to the football game and tailgating with his friends, he reaches over the table and held my hands in his. I could hardly breathe and he continued looking into my eyes. I thought I must be the most blessed girl, that ever attended The Ohio State University. All I could say was "Thank you so much, Gordon. I will be counting the days. I know I'll have a marvelous time, and I'm looking forward to meeting your friends."

Gordon said, "I'm looking forward to being with you all day Saturday and for you to meet my friends. They'll love you. You have a beautiful smile and a lovely laugh. Just be yourself."

"I will. Thank you, Gordon. I wouldn't want to go to the game with anyone but you."

"I'm glad you feel that way, Chastity. That's how I feel too. I need to go to an afternoon staff meeting. I'll wait anxiously for your call to give me your street address."

"I'll call you tonight, Gordon."

"I will be waiting for it."

After he left, I called Carolyn. "Carolyn, forgive me for calling you at work, but the speech went very well. The entire class stood after I was through and gave me a standing ovation. Gordon loved it. He asked me out on a date next Saturday to the OSU football game. He's going to introduce me to his tail-gate friends before the game. I'm so excited."

"Oh, Chastity, thank you for calling and allowing me to celebrate your good news. Is he going to pick you up at your apartment?"

"Yes!"

"I want you to introduce him to me before you leave for the game."

"You'll have to get up early. He is picking me up at 9 a.m. to go tail-gating before the game. While we were talking over coffee at the Student Union he held my hands while we talked. I know my panties are wet, Carolyn.

"I hope he smelt your wetness, Chastity."

"Me, too, Carolyn. I'll talk with you tonight. Maybe John and I will bring some of my things over after school."

"I hope to see you if you do."


12