Chastity Cheater

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jean picked up the phone at the counter.

"Silver's Lock and Key. How can I help you?"

"Jean?"

"Yes."

"It's Sharon."

"Oh how nice to hear from you. How are things going?"

"Very well. I just wanted to call and tell you how very grateful I am for your honesty and vigilance. I wouldn't have had a clue what was going on if not for you," Sharon just gushed the praise.

"How kind of you to say so. You're more than welcome. We girls need to stick together, even if our interests in men are different," Jean gave a little laugh at this, and so did Sharon.

Sharon proceeded to tell Jean all about David's caning and the piercing so that the cage could have even more security. She emphasized David's humiliation and indirectly gave away that it excited her to pay him back like that. In wrapping up her conversation she returned to her theme of gratitude and how much she wished she could do something for Jean to express it. She stressed anything and included that David would be available for anything she needed. Jean thanked her and said she'd think about it and let her know if there was something.

Something had already occurred to Jean but she wanted to check it out with her girlfriend first. She dialed her home number as soon as she had hung up with Sharon.

"Hello," Judy answered.

"Hi, lover," Jean opened.

"What's up?"

"Maybe nothing, maybe something. You know that thing you've always wanted me to do? At this time of the month?" Jean ventured cautiously. There was a moment of silence on the other end of the phone.

"Are we talking about what I think we're talking about!? Don't toy with me!"

"We are talking about that, but wait, it wouldn't be me. But you could still get the experience. How would that be?" Jean offered.

"Well," Judy was clearly disappointed, "I would prefer it was you, but as long as you promise not to get all jealous and worried that I'll run off with her."

"Well that's the other thing, Hon. It would be a guy."

"A MAN!?" Judy was shocked that Jean would even suggest such a thing.

"That's right. Certainly solves the jealousy issue, doesn't it?" Jean laughed. "I KNOW you won't be leaving me for a man." Judy laughed too.

"So how would we even find a man willing to do that?" Judy asked seriously. Jean thought 'good, she's thinking about it now.'

"I don't think 'willing' is exactly the right word, but I have someone in mind who would do it to avoid crossing his wife."

Judy was full of questions, so Jean relayed the whole story beginning with David trying to duplicate the key. When she was done Judy was warming a little to the idea that she could humiliate a man with the act. However, the act was something Judy had always wanted with her lover, a supreme symbol of love and devotion to something that was entirely feminine. Jean suggested that with them kissing and caressing all she would feel down there was a tongue and she didn't need to focus on whose tongue it was. Ultimately Judy agreed and Jean said she'd try to set it up.

Sharon was surprised when Jean called back so soon.

"I've been thinking about your offer, especially as it pertains to David," she started, "and I think I may have something. If you're willing, of course."

"What did you have in mind?" Something in Jean's tone made Sharon very curious.

"Keep in mind you did say 'anything' and humiliation didn't seem to be off limits," Jean started. She told Sharon everything, how her lover got really horny at her time of the month, and how she had this idea about how wonderful it would feel to be eaten then. Jean even told Sharon that the idea had no appeal to her (as it hadn't to any of Judy's former girlfriends), but that Jean still wished she could make Judy happy by fulfilling this fantasy of hers. Like Jean, Sharon was somewhat grossed out by the idea, but immediately saw the humiliation potential for David. She liked the idea from that standpoint and unlike many other sexually humiliating situations she wouldn't have to worry about David developing an affinity for someone else.

Later that day David was sent to Jean and Judy's home with instructions to do everything they told him to. Sharon had bid him goodbye with a cryptic message.

"Hope your improved oral skills are as good as you think they are."

Could he really be on a mission to eat lesbian pussy? I wonder what the catch is, he thought because he couldn't see how this was all too bad. At Jean's he was ushered into the back bedroom and immediately ordered to strip completely, while Jean removed her clothes as well. He couldn't help but notice that the tough looking dyke had beautifully formed tits and ass hidden under the formless man's shirt and slacks. Not only was her bush full but so were her armpits and there was a faint down of hair on her legs as well. Jean noticed him checking her out.

"It isn't me you will be servicing, 'big boy'," she said with a smile. "So don't get any ideas." Judy came into the room. "This is Judy. Judy this is David."

Judy said 'hi' began to strip as well. She had a more feminine look, though like Jean she had no makeup on and did not shave. Her tits were bigger than Jean's and still rode high on her chest. Judy smiled looking at David's still healing piercing.

"I'll bet that hurt," she said with a big smile.

"Yes, it did, and it still does."

"Well don't worry -- we don't want anything to do with it," Judy said, then continued. "Your wife says you've become a pretty good pussy eater, is that true?"

"I like to think so," David said, then added, "She always seems satisfied after."

"Let's hope so, honey," Judy said as she dropped her sweat pants revealing she was wearing no panties. Also visible was a tell tale string hanging out of her pussy, "because I'm the one you need to please here."

David was stunned to silence. Could Sharon really have known about this? Would she really want him to ... and before he could finish the thought the look in both women's eyes answered the question for him. Sharon knew all about it and the only surprise was why she wasn't there to watch. Judy slowly removed the Tampon and laid it on a tissue and folded it all up. She got on the bed and spread he legs wide, and inviting. Jean moved to the top of the bed and began kissing Judy and fondling her breasts.

There was nothing to do but get it over with. David crawled between Judy's legs and began to kiss and feather touch the insides of her thighs while working his way closer to her bloody snatch. His tongue eventually swiped the labia on the side of her vagina and she shuddered a little. The smell was strong, almost like something dead. He hoped his nose would go blind to the odor soon. As he licked in the center, he could taste something metallic.

He looked and saw that without the Tampon, and during the time of his foreplay, a small pool of blood had formed at her vaginal entrance and was starting to run down her fourchette. He licked again and again the strong metallic taste. He wondered how he was ever going to get through this.

Jean and Judy had dispensed with embracing and Jean now sat on Judy's face while watching David lap up the sticky, bloody juices of her partner's pussy. She could tell David was hating it and that actually made her hornier on top of knowing her lover was at last getting what she had always wanted at this time of the month.

David was doing his best despite fighting the urge to gag on the taste and smell of Judy's period, which was quite strong. He feared that if he displeased Judy his already sore ass might be in for more punishment. Eventually Judy was bucking and squealing, her legs trapping his head like a vise. He licked furiously, keeping his tongue's rapid movement over her clit until she relaxed her grip. Then he slowly and gently sucked and licked her whole vulva clean. He had made it. He got through it. Finished at last.

When he withdrew from the bed he could see that Jean had cum too. Judy thanked Jean, no mention was made of David's contribution. When Judy looked at David she giggled. Then pulled out a tissue for him to wipe his face, but Jean intervened.

"I think he should drive home this way," she said with an evil laugh. "It will ensure he goes straight home, and I have a feeling his wife will want to see him like that."

David dressed and as he was headed to the door he heard Judy call out.

"See you next month!"

12