Chastity Chronicles Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was nervous. Really nervous. I had never been with a woman. I wasn't even sure if I was going to be able to do anything, but that kiss lingered on my mind and lips. I had jilled myself a few times since yesterday imagining having sex with Priscilla. I won't lie. The thought of her in that Gentleman's Club had my hormones raging for some reason. Probably because it confirmed her sexuality. She was a sexual person and worked in a place that catered to that. It was so hot to me. I even imagined myself dancing in a place like that. I wasn't sure I had the courage to do it, but the thought of men ogling my most private parts sent a thrill through me.

I was also nervous about Sean's reaction. Priscilla had only told him that he was going to meet the lady who had helped out my Petey. It turns out Sean and Petey knew each other in high school. Not exactly friends, but they had hung out a few times. Sean had called Petey and Petey had urged him to follow Priscilla's lead. Sean had no idea I was the stalker, er cougar, from the store. I didn't think it would go well. And that would ruin everything.

I wore jeans and another tee-shirt, telling the world I loved the Tragically Hip, which I do. Canada has given the world so much. I still don't understand why most of my country thinks of Canada as some hick place. And they can't even name one province. Like Prince Ernie's Island or New Scotia. Education in this country is failing our youth. I'm kidding. It's Prince Edward Island and Nova Scotia. Here's a secret: the lobster from the Northumberland Strait between PEI and the mainland is the sweetest lobster in the world. To. Die. For. See? Honorary Canadian wannabe, here.

A soft knock sounded at my door, and I took a deep breath. I went to my door, held the door handle for a moment, and blew out. I twisted it and pulled it open, all smiles.

"Oh, hell no!" declared Sean and immediately turned away and headed for the elevators.

"Sean!" cried out Priscilla and rushed after him.

I stuck my head into the hallway and watched, my stomach sinking. So much for this. My panties were already soaked, and I needed to change. Nothing worse than squishy panties for too long a time.

Priscilla caught up to Sean and wrenched him around to face her. "Sean William Doyle, don't you dare leave!"

"She's that stalker lady!"

"Peter talked to you about this! He said to be patient. He said she was a little weird and to wait it out."

Petey called me weird? Next time he bothered to call me, he was in for it.

"She's lovely! And experienced! And I like her. She's beautiful! We can make this work, babe. Just give it a chance! For me?" She stepped closer to him and softly took him in her arms and kissed him. It was beautiful to watch. She just kind of melted into him. "Please? For us? I know this will work. I'm so wet already thinking about it, babe."

Sean looked past her and saw my head in the hallway, and I jerked it back. That kid is evil, I just know it. He probably looked like Chucky as a kid. The poor parents.

I hesitantly stuck my head back out, and he was watching for it. I ducked my head back. Yup, evil.

The day was likely ruined now. I left my door open on the off-chance Priscilla worked it out. I went to my kitchen and poured myself a large glass of Kim Crawford Sauvignon Blanc. I opened the freezer, grabbed a couple of ice cubes, and dropped them in and went into my living to wait them out. I felt a headache coming on.

I sat there for about five minutes and set down my half-empty glass and headed over to close my door, when they walked in. I halted in my tracks and stared at them. Sean looked pissed off, but Priscilla looked happy.

"Sorry about that, Chastity. Can we call Peter? Sean wants to speak to him with you on the call."

I didn't see the problem with that and nodded. "Yeah, okay. We can do that. But why?"

"He has doubts about you."

"I can see that."

Sean glared at me. "Why were you stalking me in the store?"

Priscilla rolled her eyes. "Cause she wanted you, Sean."

"Is that true?"

I nodded my head. "Yeah. You're cute. My type, actually."

"How old are you?"

"Sean!" exclaimed Priscilla. "You NEVER ask that of a woman!"

He waited for my answer.

"Forty."

"You don't look forty."

Okay, that melted me a little bit. He was a little charmer. "Well, I am."

"That would make you a cougar, no?"

"Um, I guess?"

"No guessing. You stalk eighteen-year-olds for sex. That sound about right?"

"Well, when you put it like that..."

"There's no other way to put it."

"Yes. There. I said it. Happy?"

"I'll be happy when we talk to Peter."

I blew out air in exasperation. "Fine. We'll call Petey."

"Petey?"

"That's his name."

"It's Peter. No one calls him Petey."

"I do. Follow me and close the door. Shoes off."

They followed me into the living room, their eyes all over my place.

"Your place is gorgeous, Chastity," declared Priscilla, looking everywhere all at once. "It's so classy. You must be so happy up here! And look at the view! You can see the entire city! And the river! It looks so small up here! Sean, look at that artwork! Art nouveau and oh my God, they're all originals! I just adore that style! Woah, that's a big dining room table for just you! Wait, is there anyone else here?"

She was talking a mile a minute and clearly nervous. "No, it's just me. I work from home." I was surprised she had recognised the style of the art so quickly and that they were originals.

She was over by the French doors in the dining room and opening them up to my wrap-around balcony. "What do you do? Peter said something about art."

"I'm the senior editor for an East Coast magazine."

"Which one?"

I told her, and she whirled round at me just before she stepped outside. "No way!"

"Yes, way."

"That's prestigious! I've always wanted to work for that magazine! I sent them a portfolio months ago, but they never got back to me."

That happened a lot. We get a ton of applications for work. Problem is, we don't need much staff. I have four full-time writers who produce the bulk of our articles. They travel the world, enjoy their freedom, and produce wonderful stories. I also bring in a ton of freelance writers. We pay very well. I made a mental note to look for Priscilla's resume. If she was a writer, I wanted to see what she was producing. Not everyone can write and write well.

Sean had plunked himself down on the sectional. Right where I normally sat. I wasn't a Sheldon, but it was my spot. I was about to ask him to move out of spite when Priscilla squealed from out on the balcony. I looked over, and she was leaning over the glass safety wall and looking straight down.

"This is so high up! I can feel the wind!"

I smiled. She was infectious. The way she was perched it highlighted her ass beautifully. Her jeans separated her butt cheeks, and I was looking right at where her pussy would be. Desire rippled through me and any doubts of whether I liked women or not were squashed. I was discovering a whole new me.

"Come inside. We'll call Petey and get this over with."

"Okay," she said and spun around and came back inside, closing the doors to the balcony. She went to the sectional and plopped down next to Sean and grabbed his hands in hers. He smiled at her, and then he looked at me and glared.

Are all redheads this bi-polar?

"What?"

Oh shit, I used the outside voice.

"Nothing. Let me call Petey. I hope he's available."

I sat on my sectional, feeling strange being in the wrong spot, and grabbed my phone off my redwood live edge coffee table. I went into contacts, found Petey, and dialled him. The phone rang a bunch of times.

"I don't think he's available..."

Petey picked up. He sounded out of breath. "Chastity?"

"Oh hi, Petey. You got a minute? I'm putting you on speaker." I found the little speaker symbol and selected it and placed the phone on the table.

"Um..." Petey's voice came through loud and clear, and then the phone crackled a little. We heard a muffled conversation, and then Petey was back. "Sure, okay. What's up, Chastity? It's great to hear your voice again. I missed you."

"Well, maybe you should call me more often? I've missed you, too. You're not going to believe this. I have Priscilla and her boyfriend, Sean, here. Sean wanted to speak with you, with me here. He doesn't trust me, like at all." I looked over at Sean and he was glaring at me. I was getting tired of it, frankly. He was quickly becoming not worth the effort.

Petey laughed. "Yeah, I know. I tried to explain it to him, but he won't listen. He's stubborn like you."

"I am not stubborn!" I said.

"Yes, you are."

"That's not stubborn, that's experience."

Petey made a strange noise.

"Are you okay, Petey?"

"Ah, yeah. Better than okay, actually."

"You're with your girlfriend right now, aren't you? With Kimberly?"

"What? How'd you know her name? Kim? How does Chastity know your name?"

Uh-oh. Shit.

"Chastity!" complained Kimberly.

"Oh, I'm so sorry, Kimberly. I know I promised, but everything's all sorts of fucked up right now."

"Jesus." She said.

"Kim?" asked Petey.

"I called her, okay? I found her number on your phone and called her."

"Why?"

"To thank her, idiot."

"Thank her?"

"For making you a stud! She's magic! Right, Anne?"

Another female voice I didn't recognise spoke. Her voice sounded wet. "Yup. Stud." We all heard a gurgle.

"Petey? Are you getting a blow job right now?" I asked, smiling and proud of my padawan.

"M-maybe?"

"Double blow job," declared Kimberly. We could all hear the pride in her voice.

I laughed and looked at Priscilla. Her beautiful eyes couldn't possibly get larger. Sean looked... shocked.

Perfect.

"So, Sean, there's Petey on the phone just like you wanted, anything you want to ask him?"

"I love that she calls you Petey, Petey," giggled Kimberly.

Petey growled, then his voice hitched.

I looked at Sean, waiting. Priscilla was watching him, too, her face full of hope and... excitement. This was turning her on. I was beyond turned on, and I missed Petey in my bed. He really was masterful. I had taught my padawan well.

"Well?" I asked Sean.

Sean leaned forward to get closer to my phone. "Hi Petey, bad timing, I guess."

"Yup," was all Petey could manage. I just knew his two girls were going to town on him, loving they could embarrass him. I loved it. This was so much fun. "Be quick, Sean, okaaayyyy... Jesus. Not there, not now, Kim!"

Sean looked flustered. So much fun. I now knew he would be putty in my hands. I just had to finally exert my dominance. And this young man, eager to fuck his girlfriend, would do whatever I wanted now to reach that goal. I would have rubbed my hands together and cackled if I didn't have an audience.

"This Chastity cougar. She kind of creeps me out. Can I trust her?"

Hmm. Good question. I could see his point of view. Was I trustworthy? I thought so.

"Yeah, Sean, you idiot. You can totally trust her. She only wants what's best for you. You'll see. She's kind of intense, in a way. She wants things. Sexual things and is not afraid to go after it. But she's kind, Sean. You'll see. Call me later when things settle. You can thank me then."

"Really? Are you sure?"

Kimberly and Anne chorused together. "Yes!"

I gave Sean a victorious look. He had no power here.

Sean sat back, defeated. Priscilla was beaming and bouncing in her seat.

"Um, Chastity?" asked Petey.

"Yes?"

"Next time, text first, okay?"

"Okay. I'm sorry, Petey."

"Take me off speaker. I want to talk for a second."

"Um, okay?"

I picked up my phone and took it off speaker and watched as Priscilla took Sean's hands in hers and pulled him closer to whisper to him. I rose and went into my kitchen.

"What's up?"

"I wanted to ask you about Ben. You told me you broke up with him again a while back. I wanted to make sure you were okay."

My breath hitched. Adam, Ben's dad, has asked me the same thing not too long ago. I had managed to push all thoughts of Ben away. My big, burly stupid superhero.

"Thanks, but I'm okay."

"No, you're not. Don't lie. It's me, Petey."

"My padawan..."

"Your padawan?" I heard a giggle from Kimberly.

"Yeah. You know what? Since you're in the middle of a happy threesome, you are hereby promoted to Jedi."

"Jedi? How am I a Jedi?"

I heard Kimberly cheer. I had to meet this gal.

"I'm a nerd just like you, Petey. You know what I mean. If not, ask your own padawan. You hear that, Kimberly? You're his padawan now!" Kimberly cheered, and I heard Anne complaining.

"You're avoiding the question, Chastity."

"I know I am. I'm... okay, okay? Thanks for asking. I have to go. I have some training to do. My new students are probably getting eager."

"Students?"

"You were my first student, Petey. And always one of my favourites."

"How many have you had?"

"Well, two more, but one doesn't count. I never touched him."

"So I'm one of two favourites. And you've really only had two."

"Um, yes?"

"Ouch. Right in the feels." Then he laughed. "I miss you, Chastity. We'll stay in touch, okay?"

"Always."

"Have a great day." His words were soft, and a strong hint of emotion came through.

I found my throat tightening and I couldn't speak for a long moment. I coughed a little and broke through. "You take care, Petey. You too, girls. Have fun."

"We will!" came another chorus.

Petey ended the call, and I slumped against my fridge. I looked up and Chastity was standing there, biting her lower lip.

"Are you okay?"

My eyes stung badly. I nodded.

"No, you're not."

I cleared my throat. "I am. How's Sean?"

A smile split her face. "He's good. But really nervous."

"You don't seem to be."

"Are you kidding? My knees are knocking so hard I can't believe you can't hear them. Besides, I can't wait to be with you, Chastity. You're so beautiful. It's all I've been thinking about."

I smiled at that. "Me, too. I'm on my second set of batteries."

Priscilla stepped toward me and took my hands and pulled me upright and off the fridge. Still holding my hands she moved them behind my back and then pinned me against the fridge. Her face loomed large before mine and her head tilted to the side a little, and her red, moist, full lips slowly moved toward mine.

It was captivating. I enjoyed being restrained against my kitchen appliance. I could only see her lips and large bright brown eyes peering into my green ones. Her lips came closer and closer, and I could smell cherries on her breath. We exchanged the same air for a long-protracted moment, and then she kissed me.

She curled my toes. My hair and skin felt like an electric current flowed through me. There was only her, her lips, and her eyes, in the entire universe. Everything else faded into meaningless distractions. I had never been kissed so softly, so lovingly, so wonderfully, in my life.

It was the kind of kiss you would always remember. The kiss that brings a last smile to your lips before you pass from this life to the next just in the simple memory of it.

I kissed her back. Our lips were perfect together. Four soft pillows of moisturised perfection. Tongues parted them, and danced, and her mouth tasted oh so beautiful. She pressed her chest to mine and our breasts compressed together and kept us from getting closer. Her groin pressed to my leg, and mine to hers. I swear I could feel her heat through my jeans. It was hot and demanding and I had to have more.

Just like that, I became a confirmed lesbian in my mind. I would always have to have women in my life to enjoy. I still lusted after men, but now women could join the list. As soon as my subconscious accepted that I recognised my choices in life were now endless.

Being barren didn't mean what it meant before to me. With another woman, it wouldn't matter.

I could be me.

Happily.

Ever after.

Tears came. Happy tears. An endless flow.

Priscilla put her head back and searched my face with concern. I laughed and shook my head and leaned forward and kissed her. She kissed me back.

A weight I had carried for so long was gone. Gone! I saw my life for what I had crafted it to be and saw all the right choices I had made. I was happy and didn't know it. I had wrapped myself in doubts and what ifs for so long I had thought it was truly a part of me.

I broke the kiss and stared at Priscilla. "Thank you. Now let's go fuck your boyfriend. Time he grew a pair and grows up."

She beamed a smile at me and then kissed my tears. I closed my eyes and enjoyed it.

"You freed me," I whispered.

She stopped and looked at me. "What?"

"You freed me. I'll explain later. Come on. I need a cock now. You do too. You're missing out, Priscilla. Cock is beautiful, and it gives free candy. I have a favourite flavour you need to try. You're gonna love it."

* * *

The transition from living room to bedroom was awkward and confusing for my new students. Not for me. I started it by kissing Priscilla in front of Sean. After a time, he stood, and he was close enough that I could take his hand and pull him closer. I pushed Priscilla's face to his, and I watched as they kissed. Then I broke them apart and kissed Sean. Then I kissed Priscilla. We rotated the cycle until hormones overrode fears. I tore off my tee while they kissed, enjoyed their eyes on my breasts, and then took Priscilla by the back of the neck and drew her mouth to my right nipple. Sean stared, lust on his face, and I did the same to him with my left breast.

The feeling of two hot and wet mouths on my nipples was intoxicating. Shivers and thrills ripped through me and curled my toes. Heat and wetness flooded my groin. My stomach flipped and flopped. Priscilla broke her suction and took off her own top, and I saw her perfect breasts for the first time. They were two large teardrops, capped with much darker skin and hard, rising large nipples. As soon as I had one in my mouth, Sean joined me with the other one. Her hands held us both there, and I glanced at Sean and winked. He finally smiled at me around the large nipple he feasted on.

We somehow ended up in the bedroom. I don't recall the journey, but there we were. Priscilla stripped down, and I marvelled she was shaven but maintained a landing strip. I loved it. Her dark lower lips glistened with moisture. I followed her and loved both their gazes on my naked flesh.

Together, Priscilla and I undressed Sean. I knew as soon as he was down to his white boxers. Ben will forever be the hero of cocks to me. Sean surprisingly was very well hung. Somewhere between seven and eight inches of circumcised manhood that curved upwards to a massive, engorged cockhead, with large dangling balls in a smooth, shaved scrotum. I'd never seen such a smooth scrotum, and I adored it.

I dropped to my knees and inhaled him. He tasted like a man. The taste I love so much. His precum was slick and sweet. My mouth watered, and I drooled over his cock and then stroked it in, the wet sound filling the room. Sean moaned loudly, and I loved the sound. Priscilla landed beside me, and I handed her the beast for her own pleasure. I watched her suck it in, not stopping until her nose pressed against his stomach. A deep, satisfied groan escaped Sean. I had never seen another woman suck cock before. She was good. And it was so hot.

My mouth and tongue found his heavy balls, and I lapped at them, tasting his musk, and the smell went right to my brain and sent shocks of pleasure through me. I could feel my sexuality taking over and fell happily into its loving embrace. Sean was loud, and it turned me on. I love a vocal man in the bedroom. There's no better sound other than my own wails as an orgasm takes me away.