Chastity Chronicles Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Together, we pleasured Sean until he could no longer stand. His staying power was remarkable. I suspected Priscilla had been keeping the poor man happy with her skills. No wonder he stayed with her. Plus, she was simply one of the best-looking women I had ever seen. I stood and kissed him, and he dug into my mouth with his tongue.

He likes the taste of his own cock! My pussy gushed.

Smiling, I pushed his chest hard, and he fell back with a cry of fright until he bounced on my mattress. I crawled over him, licking as I went, until I straddled his face and pressed my soaking pussy to his mouth. His tongue drove deep, and he sucked hard and swallowed a deluge of my juices. The sound of his carnal slurp sent a mini orgasm through me, and I arched my back, my head thrown backwards. I pinched and tugged at my nipples hard and cried out in pleasure.

Priscilla was suddenly in front of me, her pussy over Sean's forehead. She wrapped her arms around me and suddenly I was enjoying the feeling of a naked woman pressed against me. It was amazing. No wonder men can't get enough. The body of a woman is so wonderfully soft and so very sexual. She kissed me and we moved slightly back until Sean could eat both of us. Through her mouth and her body, I could feel her shake when he found her pussy. I smiled into her mouth, and we ground our groins into his mouth and tongue. We refused to move until we both cried out in pleasure. His need to breathe was his problem.

Sean was stroking himself throughout. Long strokes and he would quickly rub a finger over his large cockhead. I needed him inside me, but Priscilla would be first. This was about them. I was just the surrogate to make the transition easier.

"It's time, Priscilla. Are you ready?"

"Oh God, yes, I am! Thank you!"

I looked into her eyes and saw they swam with lust. She was ready. She was always ready. The conditions just had to be right. And now they were.

I wanted her on the bottom for the first time and directed them. Priscilla lay on the bed, her legs spread wide, looking right at Sean. His eyes were wide and staring at where he wanted to be. I stroked his back. "Be gentle. Your first time should just be about love. Look at her eyes. Love her. She wants you and only you. Complete her."

He nodded and looked at me. "Thank you, Chastity."

"Chastity!" cried out Priscilla. "Hold my hand, please?"

I took it, and then reached between them and took Sean's cock in my hand. "Together."

Priscilla nodded. "Yes! Together! Sean, my love, make love to me? Take me, please? Put it in! I'm ready!"

"I love you, Pris!"

A memory of Ben saying those same words as he came inside me, came back to me. This time they didn't hurt. This time I understood. He did love me, and I did love him. That was all that mattered.

Priscilla's free hand rose and grabbed Sean's firm ass and pulled him in. I lined his cock to her dripping pussy, and watched, fascinated by a sight few people ever see: the penetration of another man into a woman. To say it turned me on would be a massive understatement. It was beautiful. So purely sexual and hot, it blew my mind at the simplicity of it and the perfection of it.

I watched Priscilla's face as her lust turned to wonder as she too watched the penetration. Her hand squeezed mine so hard I thought she might break it. And then her face turned back to lust and her head threw back and a deep, guttural moan escaped her lips. Sean moaned along with her and sank all the way inside her until he lay prone on top of her, her breasts mashed out to the sides. She let go of my hand then, no longer needing it, and grabbed his ass with two powerful grips and pulled him in hard against her.

Then they made love. They groaned together. Hands grabbed flesh and caressed and stroked. Sean's ass rose and fell, hammering out the most natural rhythm in the world. Thighs slapped wetly. Sweat dripped freely. And their eyes remained locked throughout, as they ground each other's pleasure centres, and kissed with a newfound passion.

It was beautiful, and I shed tears watching it. I knew it was how Ben and I looked. I missed him so badly.

But I realised something new about myself. I would never be content with just a man in my life. I demanded more now. I needed both the Ying and the Yang in my life. Only then would I be complete.

When they came, they came together. I didn't realise just how violent two people coming together was. I was sure they were hurting each other, but it was primal passion and pleasure to come together. I watched as they physically tried to meld their bodies together. I thought they might succeed. And then it was over, and they rode the smaller waves back to shore, and mixed with the flotsam and jetsam, tangled in the seaweed of her hair.

They whispered to one another, and I discretely left the room for a time. I went into the spare bedroom and into the shower stall, sat down, and cried for a time. I'm not sure what I cried about. I think it was witnessing the pure unadulterated raw emotions of two people in love taking their love to its physical heights. It's beyond beautiful. It's life, real and unfiltered. Emotionally, it affected me. How could it not? My spirit and soul could not watch that and not walk away unchanged.

I became a better person; I think, in those moments. My life and the lives of others around me took on a different meaning. Life is special. Life is short.

I knew I needed to enjoy every second of my life before I returned to wherever I was before I was born. I think that's what we're all meant to do as we circle this sun. Seize the moment. Seize life and enjoy it. This is all a special gift.

Priscilla found me a short time later and crawled into my lap, and I held her as she cried this time. I know. Women are emotional. But emotions are powerful and important. I wish men could cry like women do. The world would be a kinder place, I think. She thanked me over and over and we kissed. She pulled me up and back into the bedroom and I got to experience and taste what it was like making love to a woman. Sean watched and later said we were beautiful together.

I will never forget the first taste of her pussy, filled with Sean's cum, for as long as I live. It is absolutely the best flavour. When Sean joined me in eating her out, I was beyond thrilled. Sean was a keeper for Priscilla. Few men have that courage. I feel sorry for those who refuse that simple joy in life.

We made love together all day and into the night. We only broke for Chinese takeout. When there are three of you, and two can cum over and over, the lucky male gets to take wonderful timeouts and recharge. The women don't need to wait. They can keep going. Only your endurance stops you, and orgasms are the best incentive to keep going. We ran a series of marathons in my bedroom that day.

And into the next day until Priscilla and Sean had to leave for work.

"So you work at a Gentleman's Club?" I asked Priscilla, as we all lay back, recovering our energy in the wee hours of the morning.

Priscilla lifted her head in shock from the pillow where she lay between Sean and me. She stared at me with a little fear. "How did you know that?"

I told her. "Don't worry about it. I don't care, truly. I can understand why you would lie about what you do. Lots of people are judgmental about things like that. I'm not one of them. How'd that start?"

"I needed money. That's always how it starts. All the girls in there need money. For rent. For food. For drugs, unfortunately. It's easy money. Degrading at times. But the money is good if you are in a good club that treats the girls fairly. The man who runs the place is a good guy. It's safe there."

I looked over at Sean. "You okay with it?"

"Yeah, totally. I know what she does in there. It's dancing on stage or dancing in laps. No one is allowed to touch. I kind of like that all those men drool over her and wish they could be with her. But Pris comes home every night to me. I'm the fortunate one. It boosts my ego."

"That's a good attitude. How come neither of you are in college?"

They looked at one another. "Money." And they laughed.

I waited, and they explained more.

"We both have single mothers. And both of them have health issues. It's how we ended up together. Same high school but different circles of friends," explained Priscilla. "We ran into each other at the cancer clinic. Our moms were doing chemo, and we started talking. I was like, who's this stupid redhaired white boy? And he was like, who's this incredibly hot black chick?" They laughed together and clasped hands and looked at each other in a shared memory. "We would do coffee together while we waited for our moms to be finished and it just sort of happened. We fell in love. Didn't we, hon?"

"We sure did. It makes our moms happy. They became friends at the clinic at the same time. Cancer bonds people like nothing else. When they found out we were into each other, they were overjoyed. It really helped them, too. Being happy helps you fight cancer. It really does."

"I'm happy for you both. You're really kind of sickening together. Too much sugar."

They laughed, and I was warmed up to Sean now. He was a great kid once you got past the jaded exterior. I understood him better now.

Priscilla kissed me then. A long kiss. "I like this, being with you. I know it's total hormones right now, but I would like to keep this going. The three of us."

"You're my padawans. You don't leave until I say so. Training still you have." The last part was my best Yoda impression. They groaned.

"Peter said you were a nerd. He was right," declared Sean.

They started talking together about planning their day and I rose and went to the kitchen, drank a glass of water, and found my phone on the coffee table. I picked it up and looked at the number I knew all too well. But it was two in the morning.

I would decide in the morning with a clearer head.

I spoke to my walls instead, saying the words I wanted to call and tell him.

"I miss you and love you, Ben."

Epilogue

Adam knew a guy that worked on cars in his spare time. He took one look at Priscilla's car and wrote a death certificate on the spot. He had it hauled out of the Complete Foods parking lot and sold it to a junkyard. He gave all the money to Priscilla and wouldn't accept a dime. He knew a guy selling a car that he thought was dependable and later that evening she had a new beater. At least it was all one colour.

Adam later told me the guy had taken a massive loss on the car. I found him and made him take some money from me, plus a little more. It pays to be a good person. Sometimes it needs little rewards.

I called my magazine and had them look for Priscilla's portfolio submission. They found it and mailed it to me. It had been under a stack of over a hundred applications. She would never have been looked at. That's the business. It's harsh, but it is what it is.

It arrived a week later, and I buried myself in my sectional, fluffy socks on my cold feet, and a blanket wrapped around me. It was November and cold. I went through the portfolio and by the time I was halfway through, I put it down. I had seen enough.

I called HR and told them to extend an invitation for her to be interviewed in New York City. They agreed of course.

It wasn't preferential treatment. Priscilla had a gift. She understood art. She reminded me of myself, despite how egotistical that sounds. It pleased me to be able to help her. Just like the day she helped me and honestly what she did for me far exceeded what I was doing for her. She fixed me when I didn't know I was broken, and I only got her a job interview in return.

But I did owe her. She had truly freed me. Those aren't just words. I feel liberated. I finally understand who I am, and it's marvellous.

I know you are wondering, but I never did call Ben. I loved him too much for that.

Author's Closing Comments:

I hope I made up for the lack of sex in Part Three. This was a heavy chapter in Chastity's life. I hope it resonated with some of you. It does with me and probably speaks more to how I value life, more than anything else I have written to date. I hope you can see just how much weight has lifted from her. I can see it, but I wrote it. I have all the emotions inside me. I have all her deepest thoughts. Can you see it?

I adore Chastity. I'm in love with her, I think. It gives me SUCH pleasure creating her world. I wish I could be her. Everyone needs a Chastity in their life, and I hope in reading these chronicles, she enters yours just a little and makes it a better place.

I'm not done. There are two more parts to the Chronicles. Stay tuned!

And please, hit that five-star review. It makes sure that others can see and enjoy the series, too.

Stay safe!

Lana Ocean

May 2023

All rights reserved. Copyright © 2023 Lana Ocean