Chastity Debauched: Penitent

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MorganHawke
MorganHawke
199 Followers

***

The sun was setting in a blaze of color as Tony led Chastity out of the Club, cleaned, showered and fully dressed in her jeans and white t-shirt. Hand in hand they made their way down the main steps toward the empty parking lot.

“So you go to a sex college?” she asked him.

“It’s a little more involved than just that, but basically, yeah. I’m also majoring in chemistry.” He smiled at her shyly.

"I see... Um, if you’re being trained to sexually dominate others, how come you're following everyone else’s orders?”

Tony chuckled. “The academy teaches that the best way to learn is through experience. How do you know how something works unless you felt it yourself? Think of it like a science lab. Some of it's cool, some of it's not.”

“Some science lab.”

“Yeah I know. Are you going to go?”

“I dun’no if I wan'na go to a school where Father Gregor teaches classes.” Chastity shook her head in bewilderment.

They paused at the arching gates to the parking lot. The empty parking lot seemed to yawn for miles between the violently sexual world here and the safety of home.

“Before you go...” Tony took both of her hands, his deep blue eyes staring intently into hers. “Chastity, I uh, really want to get to know you better,” he said softly, urgently. “Please come to the academy.”

“I’ll have to see.” She bit her lip and looked over toward her waiting father.

“If you decide to come, I’ll be waiting,” he said, then let her go with a soft smile. He turned and disappeared up the stairs and into the darkness of the Club.

Epilogue

Chastity looked around, trying to see where her father’s car waited to take her home. The white gleam of the Lincoln her father drove was missing but the deeper gleam of a silver mustang waited at the far end, under a streetlamp. As she watched, the headlights came on and it pulled out of the parking space.

"Fuck," Chastity swore. She crossed her arms over her breasts. The night was suddenly colder. "Why is it that Rob is always here to get me after these things?" The mustang slowed at the bottom of the steps. "Oh, yeah," she muttered to herself, "he's part of all this shit too." The passenger door opened, flooding the interior with light.

“Hey little girl." Rob smiled as he leaned back against the dark leather of the driver's seat. His long black was pinned back in a tight tail and flowed over his shoulder. The strong handsome bones in his face were thrown into sharp relief by the overhead light. One strong, familiar hand gripped the steering wheel of his silver mustang, the other lay across the back of the seat.

"What the hell are you doing here?" Chastity snapped.

"What does it look like?" Rob rolled his blue eyes heavenward and frowned in annoyance. "We've had this fight before, so just get in the car and I'll take you home." Chastity thought he looked a touch guilty.

"So, are you a student or professor at the Academy?" she asked baldly as she climbed into the Mustang. It was ride home with Rob or take a long walk.

"Ah, they finally told you," Rob suddenly grinned, looking dark and dangerous as he put the Mustang into gear and pulled from the curb. "You must have passed your exam. Congratulations."

"Yeah, whatever..."

"I'm a teacher-student. I'm finishing up my degree to become a full time instructor." He glanced at her. "So, who'd you spend time with this time?" he asked.

"Magister Gregor," she said.

"Ouch. Sick, sick bastard," he sympathized.

'Figures he'd know this guy too,' Chastity thought. “Shit!" she suddenly swore, and beat her fist on her leg in frustration. Rob looked at her and raised his brows in question as they pulled onto the highway.

"I forgot to ask who recommended me to go to the academy!" Chastity said. "Whoever they are, they set up the loss of my virginity with you, that class after school with Mr. DuLong and my appointment here.”

“They should have told you that tonight,” said Rob. "There's no reason not to." Chastity shook her head. “It was your father. He’s an alumnus. He used to attend the Academy himself.”

(C) 2002 Morgan Hawke All Rights Reserved. All Wrongs revenged.

MorganHawke
MorganHawke
199 Followers