Chastity Dreams Pt. 02

Story Info
The sex dreams of a husband in long term chastity.
7.9k words
4.09
11.4k
7

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 06/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nifrag
Nifrag
92 Followers

In order to understand why his dreams are so vivid and intense it is probably best to know a bit more about him and his wants, needs, fantasies and frustrations.

His love life and fantasies can be easily summed up. He had been married to Claire for over fifteen years and they had enjoyed a very good sex life together, there had been some issues in the past few years which meant they both felt sex was getting less satisfactory and the couple had started to change their dynamic and begin exploring new things.

His taste in women was the perfect match for his marriage, big beautiful blondes with large breasts and round bellies which he would love kissing, grabbing & squeezing and would give him something to hold onto when he had his cock or face buried inside a big fat wet pussy. The fact that he always has, and continues to find Claire to be articulate, funny and intelligent meant that he would be forever hers and would be willing to do anything to please her.

His taste in porn runs from the vanilla to the extreme, depending on his mood and how long he has been kept in chastity. He loves to see a pretty BBW take a big fat cock, and would watch even more intently if it was her lovers cock while her caged cuckold husband films in the background before stepping in to clean up. He would also enjoy spending time watching compilation videos of real women, fat and thin, masturbating with fingers or dildos until orgasm, something about the look on a girls face when she reaches her climax would make his locked cock start to drip with pre-cum.

His main porn obsession however is trying to find the biggest, thickest cocks and watching how they stretch a tight pussy. The sight of a huge cock penetrating a pussy, and the noises it would cause the lucky girl to make could send him wild with lust and envy. He wouldn't really be watching a porn star getting fucked by a monster cock, but instead he would be imagining Claire, and she would love it. He would love it even more if there was a close up of the woman's well used hole slowly oozing out cum at the end of the video, he would imagine Claire's hand on the back of his head, encouraging him to move his face closer and to start licking in and around her sloppy entrance and to taste the mixture of her pussy juice and his cum as his dirty wife tells him how much bigger her lover had been, how much better.

His penis complex had all started when Claire had casually dropped the bombshell that she had once been with someone much bigger than him; in fact she had described him as being "massive".

Of course she had fucked him, what else would she do? And why wouldn't she have? But no other details had ever been given and he had been left in a strange state of metal anxiety ever since as he tried and failed to marry the idea of his cock, which several ex-girlfriends had been very impressed with and had earned him a bit of a reputation in his younger years, with his wife's view of his size being just 'ok'.

He loved and hated that his wife had experienced a cock which surpassed anything he could offer. He often imagined what it would be like to wear a harness over his cage and let Claire choose herself a realistic dildo, as large as she wants, as large as her old lover, which he could wear to fuck her slow and deep for as long as she could take it.

As a result of his chastity lifestyle, he has found that his dreams are often about sex, will be nearly always about Claire and get more and more perverse the longer he stays in chastity. This is a record of one of his chastity fantasies.

------------------------------------------

Part two. - Night sixty-seven of chastity.

------------------------------------------

It is a normal house on a normal street. From the outside they appear a normal couple who do normal things; driving to work, mowing the lawn, barbecues in the garden.

Inside the house things appear normal as well. If a visitor came by they would enter through their front door into a cluttered but clean hallway, the living room and kitchen look lived in, nicely decorated, but with the usual mess a house gets when people live their lives.

The upstairs is the same, although it would be rare that many visitors would be invited to see.

Beyond the everyday appearances though, this house is slightly different. Claire and her husband shared a female led marriage, with her husband submitting to her decisions as well as gifting the key to his chastity cage, which Claire keeps on her necklace as a symbol of their love.

It is a normal Saturday, normal for Claire and her husband. They spend their day doing all the chores, cleaning, washing and shopping. By mid-afternoon they have done enough and are ready to relax. Claire had planned to meet with one of her girlfriends, Lisa, at a local wine bar, while her husband would be staying home.

He is finishing off a few things in the kitchen while Claire has a shower and gets herself ready for her night out, he decides to be a good husband and pours her a glass of white wine, he walks upstairs to see Claire stepping out of the shower, her naked BBW body is pink from the heat and dripping with water. He admires her body and the way her large breasts swing as she walks towards him to take the glass, the silver necklace hangs between them, and the key to his cock cage catches his eye in the light. She takes a sip of wine before setting the glass down on her nightstand. He feels his caged cock begin to stir as he watches his gorgeous wife wrap a large towel around her waist, covering the rolls of fat and her thick thighs.

He heads back downstairs as the sound of Claire's hairdryer starts up and he begins to plan his own evening, flicking through the film channels on the television, thinking he may even watch some porn and imagine his wife and her girlfriend hooking up with some strangers.

"Oh for fucks sake" comes a loud complaint from his wife and he hurries upstairs to see what has happened.

Claire is sat in a matching set of pink lace underwear, her makeup is part done and she has her phone in her hand. "Lisa just had to cancel tonight." she complains while typing out and texting a reply.

He tries to sooth her by asking if there's any of her other friends going out anywhere, or if she wanted to see if one of the girls from the street might be free and want to meet, but Claire shakes her head.

"I really wanted a girlie night with Lisa. To let some steam off. You know." She pauses for a moment or two before looking at her husband and giving him her naughtiest smile. "Oh well, I guess you'll have to step in and be my girlfriend for the night."

She instructs him to strip and once he is undressed she uses her necklace key to remove the padlock on his small steel chastity cage. "Go and get showered and shaved" she tells him before turning back to her mirror and finishing up applying her make-up.

He spends a few minutes in the shower making sure his cock and balls are smooth and hairless. He checks and is happy that his chest, stomach and legs are already neatly trimmed. He quickly finishes washing himself and grabs a towel and dries himself before heading back into the bedroom.

Claire has laid out on their bed a small pink chastity cage and a pair of lacy pink knickers which he sees match the underwear set his wife is wearing.

He finishes drying himself and then begins to fit the back ring of the pink cage over his cock. Claire enters the room and watches him with a smile as he carefully pulls his balls through the small ring and bends his growing erection so he can force the head and shaft through the gap in the ring.

While he waits for his semi-erection to soften enough to fit inside the chastity cage Claire tells him to sit up on the bed and he watches his wife pick out a bottle of bright pink nail polish from her nightstand, she compares the colour to his cage and knickers and laughs "Close enough. You're going to be pretty in pink tonight."

He finishes locking himself away in his small cage as Claire carefully paints his toenails and, after she checks his cage is fitted correctly, clicks the padlock shut. His sexy BBW wife then moves onto painting his fingernails.

He sits patiently on the bed waiting for his nails to dry, watching as Claire finishes dressing herself in a short red pleated skirt and a tight black top. She has gone for quite a slutty look tonight and he thinks again about Claire and Lisa out at a wine bar, flirting with men who would have only one thing on their minds.

Claire brings a short black skirt and a feminine white top with a delicate pink floral pattern across to the bed and lays them out next to his pink knickers. Claire watches her husband with a smile as he stands up and dresses in his girly outfit before she takes him by the hand and leads him across to the chair next to her dressing table and she finishes off his look for the evening with some pink lipstick and dark pink eyeshadow. "If we do this a bit more often I might need to have this beard shaved off." She thinks for a minute while working on his eyeshadow before adding with a laugh, "We could wax your body and get you a wig to wear, you could be my pretty girlfriend and we could find a boyfriend to us to share."

"Well, don't we both look nice?" asks Claire looking at their reflection in the mirror. She laughs as she picks up her empty wine glass and pulls her husband up by the hand.

Once downstairs he is sent to the kitchen for a bottle of white wine and an extra glass for himself. He joins Claire in the living room; she has some music playing and is sat on the couch. She holds out her empty glass for him to fill and then pats the seat cushion next to her indicating for him to sit. She leans across and kisses him on the lips before cuddling herself against him.

Claire talks to her husband about her week, and he nods and listens intently, she complains to him about work, gives him the latest gossip from the office and they drink several glasses of wine each before she moves on to talking about how nice it was to be able to have a girlie chat.

"I'd really wanted to go into town tonight with Lisa," she says with a sigh, "it's so nice to be able to leave our husbands at home and get some real cock every once in a while."

He smiles at her teasing and watches as Claire runs one hand up his leg and under his skirt.

"Just between us girls." she confides, "My husband is lovely, but I must admit I prefer him when I've got his little dicklet locked away. But I do really miss getting fucked sometimes though." Claire's hand had reached his panties and he feels her fingernails start to scratch on his balls through the thin lace.

"That's why I love my girls nights with Lisa," Claire continues, "We get to dress up pretty, men will buy us drinks, we get to dance, check out the good looking ones and size up a cock or two, and if someone takes our fancy and measures up then we can head back to theirs." She laughs, "If you only knew what us girls get up to sometimes!"

Claire drinks her wine, lost in her own thoughts. "I bet you'd like to see how much I love a nice juicy, big fat cock wouldn't you?" She asks and her husband quickly nods his reply.

Claire sips her wine again and then looks to make a decision, she quickly swallows down the remainder of her glass and asks, "If you'd like, I have a few videos we could watch?"

He is sent into the kitchen for another bottle of wine as Claire switches on the television, dims the lights, and pairs her mobile for screen sharing.

When he returns Claire pulls him close and they enjoy a slow, deep kiss before she again snuggles herself into his body. "You're going to love this" she says with her naughty smile and she watches his expression change from eagerness to shock as she rubs her hand back up under his skirt and squeezes his metal cage and swollen balls in a firm grip.

On the television screen there is blackness. Claire's voice can be heard, "As long as I get copies of everything then film away, I can watch this over and over while my husband massages my feet or eats me out." Claire's laugh is echoed by several deeper voices.

The screen turns brighter and the white walls and simple furnishings of a hotel room come into focus, the bed frame is a dark oak and the sheets are white.

In the centre of the bed, sat with her knees to one side and her feet tucked back beneath her is Claire. She looks stunning, her blonde bob perfectly frames her pretty round face, she is wearing a short silky black skirt which hardly covers the tops of her thick thighs and there is an inch of bare pale flesh before the black bands of a pair of hold-up fishnet stockings begin. She has a black blazer style top on with nothing underneath, the jacket hangs open, showing one pale heavy breast, the necklace holding her small silver chastity key hangs down, almost touching her hard, dark brown nipple.

Claire laughs as she looks around the room. "So, who wants to go first?" She asks an unseen audience.

"Let's get you warmed up a bit first Blondie" comes a male voice from behind the camera.

The camera moves to the left and two tall black men walk over to join her on the bed.

The younger of the two men wears a tight red t-shirt and loose grey sweatpants, he looks to be well over six feet tall and is thin and lean, he has short curly hair and a youthful face with bright white teeth showing behind his wide smile. He climbs up on the bed, kneeling next to Claire and leans over, running his dark fingers through her blonde hair and back behind her head, he starts to kiss her with a wide open mouth, she returns his kiss and the camera catches their tongues dancing together, their eyes closed.

The other man looks to be in his mid-thirties, much shorter, but thicker set and more muscled, he has his jet black hair cut short and has a small neatly trimmed beard. He is wearing only grey sweatpants. As he kneels beside her, Claire feels his weight shifting the bed and moves her hand to feel the muscles on his chest and strong arms as he reaches out to her, pulling the blazer jacket open to fully expose her breasts and belly. He roughly grabs a large handful of soft breast, firmly gripping and squeezing one heavy fat tit, then the other, pinching and pulling hard on each of Claire's erect nipples in turn, making her moan with pleasure into her kiss.

Claire's husband stares intently at his wife being kissed and fondled by the two black men on the television screen. Claire is carefully watching his reactions out of one eye and decides to tease him more by giving him some extra details. "The young guy is Sal. He is so cute, and enthusiastic. Such a good kisser too," she purrs. "Anton is normally such a gentleman, but I'd been playing with his cock quite a bit before we decided to film, I normally don't make him wait so long, so I don't think he wanted to waste any time."

Claire feels her husband's cock trying to harden in its cage and she gives it a quick squeeze, pressing his trapped cock and soft balls in her hand, making him squirm and making her own pink knickers start to dampen in anticipation.

"Ty is filming at the moment," she continues, "he's lovely too, but a bit of a bad boy. It was his suggestion to give me a gangbang, said that they might as well use me if my husband couldn't." Claire laughs again and lets her attention move back to the video.

On the screen the two men were working together to pull Claire's jacket off her arms and Sal throws it across the room as Claire lies on her back to allow Anton to pull her skirt down and off. The camera zooms in on his hands and Claire's crotch as he grips the side straps of her tiny black G-string panties and slowly pulls them down and off, exposing Claire's fully shaved snatch. "Fuck, that's one tasty looking cunt." He says as he pockets Claire's panties. He looks back to see where Ty is and he uses his strong hands to spread Claire's legs wide, giving a clearer view of her smooth pussy lips. "I'm going to fuck this slut so hard." He laughs while grabbing a handful of Claire's fat belly.

Sal is knelt beside the nearly naked BBW and he leans forward and begins to suck on one dark nipple, gripping Claire's pale breast tightly while Anton moves up between Claire's open legs and starts to glide his hands up her inner thighs and runs his fingers around her outer lips.

The cameraman, Ty, moves closer to get a clearer view of Claire's fat belly and moves down to show her bald pussy lips being slowly pushed together and pulled apart by Anton, showing tantalising glimpses of wet pink inner folds. Claire's stockings are now the only clothing left on her body, Ty continues to circle around the bed until he moves beyond the back of Sal's head, still sucking on one breast, before he reaches Claire's grinning face.

"Are you having fun Blondie?" asks Ty.

"Yes I am." Claire giggles back at him.

"So what does this married cheating slut want?" Ty questions her.

Claire pretends to be thinking, biting her lower lip before answering. "Please can I have some cock?"

"Fuck yeah." Anton says, "You can wrap those pretty lips around my fat cock, you dirty slut."

Seconds later and Claire was being roughly moved around the bed by the two strong black men until her head was hanging over the edge. Her large breasts were spread apart down her sides and gravity made Claire's fat belly pool outwards and look even larger.

Anton moves to stand in front of her face and Claire reaches her hands out to help pull his massive cock from his sweatpants. He lines himself up with her mouth, leans forward to grab a breast with each hand, pulling them together, and he slowly starts to force his massive erection into Claire's open mouth, her pink lips stretching wide around his black shaft.

The camera focusses on Claire's lips tight around the thick cock. As Anton pulls out so the head of his cock rests on Claire's lips, her spit glistens on the first few inches, showing how deep she has already taken him. He grips her tits hard making Claire squeal in pain, but her noise is cut off as he forcefully drives his hard meaty shaft back into her open mouth, much deeper than before.

Claire's eyes grow wider as Anton slowly and steadily begins to fuck her pretty face, as he does the camera picks up that he is talking softly to Claire, telling her to be a good slut for him and that should relax her throat so she can take him deeper.

After several minutes of using Claire's willing mouth Anton pulls out and gives her breasts a swift hard slap, causing Claire to give a yelp.

The camera moves closer to focus on Claire's face, her make-up is streaked, smeared and ruined, and there are thick trails of saliva running down her cheeks and forehead. She catches her breath before giving an upside down smile and thumbs up to the camera. "He really fucked my mouth hard," she gasps.

"We're only just getting started on you Blondie." Anton laughs moving around the bed and running his fingers over her bald pussy lips, pushing his fingers inside to feel her wetness.

Sal steps forward for his turn, pulling his red top off over his head with one swift movement before dropping his pants to reveal a beautiful black cock which is long and thin, but still not fully erect. He starts off much gentler than his friend, holding the head of his impressive cock just next to Claire's mouth and standing slightly to one side to allow Ty to film her licking and sucking the dark tip.

Claire reaches her hands out and grabs hold of Sal's heavy balls before she starts to pull them towards her face, forcing the young man to move forward quickly in surprise and pushing his rapidly hardening cock to the back of Claire's throat.

"You dirty fucking bitch." Laughs Sal as he hears the gag from Claire as his cock touches the back of her mouth. "Alright then slut, you can have it." He says as he starts to push his cock harder and further into the open mouth in front of him. The camera moves in to show a bulge moving in Claire's neck as Sal's long cock begins to penetrate her throat. Claire's hands are now holding onto each of Sal's legs, but she isn't pushing him away.

Nifrag
Nifrag
92 Followers