Chastity Dreams Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sal waits a few seconds before he pulls his cock back out and Claire gasps loudly for air, more thick streams of saliva fall from the long hard cock and add to the messy wetness coating her face.

"Don't stop." Claire begs and Sal starts to fuck her throat, pushing his cock all the way in until his balls rest against her nose, before he pulls back out fully, playfully slapping her wet cheeks with his black member, he then lines up again with Claire's open, willing mouth and pushes hard back inside again. Each time he enters her he holds himself deep inside Claire's throat for ten seconds or more, only giving her chance to breathe in between his long slow thrusts.

After filming Claire's face being used by Sal for a few minutes Ty moves the camera around the bed, showing the wide expanses of pale flesh on the large BBW until he reaches the other side of the bed and starts to film Anton fingering Claire's shaved pussy, zooming in on her smooth slit as he pulls his dark fingers out and spreads the meaty lips apart, showing the bright pink wetness inside. "Married pussy is the best pussy." Ty laughs as he zooms in further once Anton has her stretched open wide, exposing the deep insides of Claire's cunt.

The video finishes abruptly with the final image being left frozen on the screen in bright, clear high-definition detail, the entrance to Claire's pussy with a man's fingers hooked inside, stretching her wide open, and the pink skin of her vagina walls glistening with her wetness.

"What do you think?" Claire asks but gives her husband no chance to answer before stating, "How fucking hot was that! And those cocks! Anton is at least eight inches, so Sal must be nearly ten. He's not as thick around though, so it was much easier to deep throat him."

Claire was back to her chatting again, seemingly happy to treat her husband as a girlfriend to share secrets with,

"Ty's got the best cock though," she continues, "Length and girth, such a great combination. His must be nearly twice as long as yours and at least double the thickness." She pauses, thinking for a second, "Does that mean his cock is like three times bigger than yours? Or even more?"

Claire looks up at her husband, making the teasing more pointed by using her eyes to demand an answer. When none comes she lets go of his cage and stands up from the couch. "Of course they can all fuck for ages as well, and cum more than once." She teases further with a smile as she pulls her husband to his feet, "Not like you, my little minute man, shooting your sticky mess after three quick pumps" She laughs.

Claire moves close and embraces her husband. "There's more to watch if you'd like?" She whispers to him in a seductive voice, "Do you want to see them fucking your wife?"

He hugs her close, his eyes fixed on the giant image of his wife's spread pussy on the screen over her shoulder. Of course he wants to see more.

Claire laughs and tells him "Why don't we get into something a bit more comfortable," she pulls his skirt down and helps to lift up his feminine top over his head, leaving him wearing only the pink knickers over his cage. She sends him to the kitchen to mix some gin and tonics in oversized balloon glasses and he returns to see that she has stripped herself down to just her own pair of matching pink panties.

Claire takes her glass from him and leans back into the couch as he sits down next to her, she moves to get comfortable and positions herself with one leg behind his back and the other bent so that her foot is on his crotch. Her large breasts rest on the folds of her stomach, and the key to his cage is almost lost from sight in her creases of fat.

Drink in one hand and phone in the other, Claire concentrates on pressing the screen to select the next video, at the same time she curls her toes and presses her foot down and moving in circles on her husband's caged cock, making him shift uncomfortably.

The next video starts and the view is almost the same as the last, Claire is lay naked on a bed in the hotel room. Her stockings have been removed, and she has clearly tried to clean her face up, but there are still some signs of smeared make-up and her hair is still wet at the front with her spit. She is laid on her side and is smiling for the camera.

"Ready to get fucked then Blondie?" Ty asks.

"I'm so ready." Laughs Claire, "I want you all to use me like a whore and send me home to my husband with my pussy stretched and full of cum."

"Show me that ring and your necklace." Ty asks and Claire obliges by holding the key with her left hand, ring finger extended to show her wedding ring.

"You got anything you want to say for the video?" He asks her.

"Fuck me like my cuckold husband wishes he could. I going to make him eat your cum from my sloppy pussy later while I tease his little caged cock."

Claire is clearly playing up the dirty talk for the camera and her husband realises it is being made for his benefit. His wife had clearly intended to show him the film at some point and had been waiting for the perfect opportunity. He watches his naked wife on the television as Anton moves into view, the muscles of his fit body ripple as he climbs naked up onto the bed and rolls Claire onto her back. He grips her ankles in his strong hands and lifts them up above his shoulders and then pushes them away and apart, leaving the blonde BBW almost bent double beneath him.

The camera moves closer to show Claire reaching her hands down to grab hold of and help guide Anton's thick heavy cock into her bald, open pussy, rubbing the head around her clit. She gives a soft moan of pure pleasure as he slowly feeds the first few thick inches of his engorged cock into her wetness.

Ty films the large black cock sliding in and out of Claire's hole, starting with a slow steady pace and pushing himself deeper and deeper with each thrust until he finally bottoms out and Claire groans loudly "I fucking love your cock Anton, you're really stretching me out." Her words cause Anton to start thrusting harder and faster, building his rhythm, each hard drive from his hips causing a grunt to escape from Claire's mouth, a wet sloppy slapping sound can be heard as he fucks her fat pussy.

Ty moves the camera upwards to the Claire's large round belly and her big tits bouncing from the fucking she is receiving, then further to show her face, she has her eyes closed and her fingers move to find a hard brown nipple with each hand. She squeezes and pulls so that her breasts are lifted and held upwards; jiggling as she rocks under the pounding her pussy is receiving.

Ty moves the back around behind Anton and positions the camera low so he could film from beneath, showing Anton's thick cock stretching Claire's smooth pussy lips wide, the long black shaft driving in and out of her wet folds at an increasingly frantic pace.

Anton fucks Claire harder and faster, causing her to moan louder until he is ready, then he thrusts himself hard into her as far as she can take him, the camera captures the loud grunt he gives as Ty zooms in to show the pulsing of his heavy balls as Anton unloads his seed deep inside Claire's greedy pussy.

Ty holds the camera steady as Anton slowly pulls his thick black dick from Claire and he zooms in on the puffy, swollen lips, still stretched open from the rough penetration, and slowly leaking a trail of Anton's creamy white cum down towards the crack of her ass.

Claire feels a stirring and presses her foot down hard on her husband's twitching cock cage causing him to moan. "Would you have liked to have cleaned my cummy hole up with your tongue?" She asks playfully and gives a little giggle when he nods. "Good boy." she says as she begins moving his cage around again with her toes.

On the screen the freshly fucked Claire is looking ruffled but content with a slow smile on her face. Ty steps back and films her running her hands over her fat belly and down to her messy pussy, running her fingers up and down her outer lips and then inside to feel the mixture of cum and pussy juice, she moves her cum coated fingers up and starts to circle her swollen clit, spreading her legs wider to give her audience a better view.

Ty focusses the camera in on Claire's slow masturbation as Sal moves into view, his long cock is rock hard and curving upwards, and he kneels between her legs and points his cock head downwards using one hand so that he can start to enter Claire as she continues to play. She gives a purr of delight as he slowly pushes the head of his cock into her pussy.

Suddenly Sal pulls out and grabs at one of Claire's legs, pulling to one side, she quickly gets the message and rolls over onto her fat belly, before pushing backwards to move up onto her knees. Claire's breast and face are pushed down into the covers and her large backside is pushed up for Sal, ready to be fucked doggy style. He wastes no time and quickly mounts the horny BBW who is offering herself so willingly.

Ty circles the fucking couple, spending time to capture the long dark shaft of Sal's tool sliding in and out of Claire's sopping hole before making his way around to film her face.

Claire has her eyes closed and a smile of contentment on her pretty face as she enjoys being fucked by the hot young black man.

"Hey Blondie, want to tell your hubby what you're doing?" Ty asks.

Claire opens her eyes and lifts herself up onto her elbows, smiling at the camera and bobbing forwards and backwards with Sal's steady thrusting. "I'm getting fucked by a big black cock." She purrs.

"Show me your wedding ring." Ty asks and Claire wiggles her fingers for the camera.

"Lift up for me Blondie."

Claire moves herself up so that she is on her hands and knees and Ty moves himself down so that he can film Sal over Claire's shoulder, he is grinning and giving a peace sign as he continues to thrust.

The camera moves down to show Claire's heavy white breasts stretching down and swinging with Sal's thrusts, between her fat tits the chastity key on her silver chain swings as well.

"What's the key for Blondie?" Ty asks with a laugh.

"It's for my husband's cock cage; I keep his little cock locked up. He's not allowed to fuck, but I am." Claire replies, giving a low moan as Sal starts to speed up and thrust harder.

"Tell us what you want us to do with you?"

"I want you all to use me like a slut." Claire replies, before turning her head to speak directly to Sal. "And I want you to fuck me harder."

Sal laughs, "I don't hear you saying please bitch."

Claire drops back down to her elbows and wiggles her fat ass, putting on her sweetest voice, "Please fuck me harder sir. Please."

Sal reaches down and grasps a handful of Claire's hair, pulling her head back as he starts to ram his huge cock into her harder and harder. The camera captures Claire's eyes widen and a low rising moan escape her throat, building into heavy groans as the pounding from Sal continues relentlessly.

Ty walks around the bed filming the hard fucking Sal is giving Claire, showing the fat of her backside and around her stomach undulating and rippling as he bangs her. Eventually Sal gives one final deep thrust and Claire almost collapses down beneath him in exhaustion, "Fuck bitch, your cunt is fine." He gasps after he finishes pumping his load into her.

Ty laughs, "Shit man, Blondie has some grade 'A' pussy, like a fuckin' honeypot."

He moves behind Claire and captures the last few inches of Sal's long cock sliding out of Claire, leaving her pussy swollen and stretched open, with a flow of thick white cum slowly leaking from deep within.

The recording ends, and this time it is Claire's used pussy with her little pink asshole above it which is frozen across the large television screen. Claire's husband is staring at the image as his wife lies next to him with her legs wrapped around his waist.

"He fucked me so hard I thought he had broken my pussy." She confides in a whisper.

"I loved it though. His cock filled me up so nicely. Not like when you use your little dicklet."

Claire starts to massage and squeeze her breasts and her husband shifts his attention to watch her start to play.

"Would you suck a big black cock for me Cucky?" Claire asks with a smile as she licks her fingers and starts to rub around and moisten one hard nipple.

He nods and causes him wife to giggle.

"You could get him hard and ready for me with your mouth and then clean us both up after he fucks me." She says as she lifts up her hips and starts to pull her pink knickers off. Her husband moves around so he can help her undress, and the two cuddle together, slowly kissing and exploring Claire's naked body.

Claire lays herself back and spreads her legs wide, wrapping them around her husband. He turns so he is is on top of her in the missionary position, French kissing her mouth and then kissing down her neck, he has one hand in her hair; the other is gripping and massaging one large breast. He is thrusting himself ineffectually at Claire's pussy, his penis locked away in its little pink prison behind a pretty pair of panties.

Claire kisses him back, enjoying the feeling of him grinding against her wet snatch, knowing she has him hot and horny and that he is almost ready. She loves the teasing, the neediness, the desperation, and she knows just how to prolong his agony.

After a good long time having her body worshipped by her caged husband Claire has him lie still with his head on her chest, she strokes his hair gently to calm him as she reaches for her phone and selects another video to watch.

On the screen Anton is lay in the centre of the bed naked, Claire is knelt beside him sucking on his thick black cock, her back to the camera.

Ty moves around to show her mouth working away on his thick cock head, as she spots Ty she stops and gives a big smile, licking the tip of Anton's cock like a lollipop. She lifts herself up and reaches for a bottle of lube next to Anton's leg. She opens the bottle top and then grips his shaft, holding his cock upwards and pours a stream of clear liquid over the head which flows slowly down.

Discarding the bottle Claire moves her large body up and mounts Anton. Ty films from behind as she guides Anton's thick hard cock between the lips of her pussy, she pushes herself down slowly and the hard dick disappears inch by inch inside her.

Ty moves up onto the bed and Claire turns her body around, he lowers the camera to show his own massive cock standing proud and hard. Claire reaches again for the bottle and pours more lube onto her hand before reaching back to Ty and smearing a palm full of the slippery liquid up and down along his long erection.

Ty films Claire pressing her body down tight against Anton, pushing her ass backwards. Ty points the camera down showing them joined together, her pussy stretched wide around Anton's shaft.

The camera shakes as Ty moves forwards and lines the head of his cock above Anton's. He tries to keep his filming steady as he starts to push his own cock into Claire's well lubricated hole. She gives a low noise of pleasure which turns into a loud gasp as Ty forces him cock head into her already full pussy. It takes several long minutes of grinding while the BBW squeals and moans before he manages to fit six or seven thick inches into Claire, stretching her cunt to its limit.

Ty points his camera upwards to the back of Claire's head. "Tell me what you're doing Blondie?" He grunts to her.

Claire turns her head to look at Ty, a look of shock and disbelief is on her pretty face, "I have two cocks in my pussy." She almost whispers, "Oh my God, I'm so full." She gasps.

Ty laughs and slaps on hand down on Claire's fat backside leaving a dark pink handprint. He grips her tightly slowly starts to rock himself into her while pulling and pushing on her ass to give more movement.

Claire gives another deep groan which is suddenly cut off as Sal moves himself to the top of the bed and grabs her hair, feeling his long cock into Claire's open mouth, causing her to gag and gargle before he passes her right throat.

Ty takes his time slowly fucking Claire, moving the camera to capture the beautiful BBW sucking and fucking the three big black cocks.

After several minutes Ty signals to Sal and he pulls his long cock from her mouth and moves away from Claire's head. She is left gasping for breath as Sal picks up the bottle of lube and a metal butt plug, he pours a generous amount of slippery goo onto the anal toy and then hands it to Ty.

Ty holds the plug while filming Sal using his large hands to spread Claire's ass cheeks apart, exposing her pink rosebud. He pours another generous dollop of silky lube onto her asshole and then pushes one thick black finger into Claire causing her to give a loud grunt.

Sal grins at the camera and pulls his finger out before pouring more lube on her tight hole and then pushes two fingers deep inside, he twists them around as he laughs at the noises Claire is making. When he pulls his fingers out again he moves one hand to each cheek and spreads Claire's ass wide so that Ty can push the point of the lubricated steel toy against her tight hole and Claire let's out a loud, guttural groan as he slowly starts to ease the widening head into her, stretching the tight knot of her pink asshole wider and wider until it finally sinks inside, leaving only the wide stopper with a red glittery heart showing. He carefully twists the plug until the top of the heart is positioned upwards.

"Fuuuuuck" Claire groans as Ty slaps her hard on her ass cheek before gripping tightly and begins thrusting his cock again into her overstuffed pussy. Sal moves back up the bed and returns his cock to Claire's mouth and the three men resume fucking her mouth and pussy, Ty occasionally smacking her ass and pulling on the plug, stretch her asshole further and causing Claire to moan around Sal's cock.

On the couch Claire continues to stroke her hand through her husband's hair. "I loved this part." She whispers, "do you like watching me?" She laughs as her husband starts to press his caged cock against her as he nods his agreement. "You'll love this next bit then," she says and returns her gaze to the screen.

Ty zooms in on the heart shaped jewel in Claire's ass and grips it firmly in his strong fingers, pulling it slowly out. He laughs as Claire squirms and moans with the sensations. As the plug passes its widest part it slips from Claire's ass and Ty films her gaped asshole slowly start to close.

He moves backwards and his long dark cock slides out of Claire leaving Anton's thick cock still inside.

The camera is placed on the bed for a few seconds and the screen goes black, when Ty picks it up again it shows that he has added another coating of lube to his cock and Claire's asshole. He films himself as he presses the fat head against her loosened hole and slowly pushes inside. Claire makes a noise like an animal as she starts to take his big black cock in her ass.

The film continues as the three men fuck all three of Claire's holes, slowly and steadily building up their speed until they are all pounding their dark meat into her.

Claire continues to grunt and groan as her fat backside, stretched cunt and sloppy mouth are fucked harder and harder until Claire screams her orgasm around the cock in her throat, Anton finally gives his own load moan, and floods her well used cunt with another load of his cum. A few moments later Ty also gives a load grunt and the camera films the base of his shaft twitching as he cums deep inside her stretched out asshole.

The four slowly disentangle, and Claire is rolled over onto her back, still gasping and twitching from being used so thoroughly by the three men. Sal kneels over her face, furiously masturbating and the camera captures his massive cock erupting ropes of thick white cum all over Claire's wide eyed and wide mouthed face.