Chastity Mansion Ch. 03

Story Info
What's my name? Oh hell...
7.1k words
4.51
21.7k
15

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/29/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A special thanks to fredster789 who urged me to continue writing on 'Better safe than sorry' and who was also so kind to do a proof reading of this chapter to correct some spelling & grammar.

*****

Mistress Tara and Mistress Suzanne are taking it very slow. This is not wild lesbian sex, it's real lovemaking between two Women.

Mistress Tara is on top and is slowly sliding Her Tongue from Mistress Suzanne's Pubis over Her Lips and eventually pushing it deep inside Her Pussy. She kisses Her way up to the Belly Button varying the pace and intensity of the kisses. She continues this same pattern over and over, slowly increasing the pace and intensity. On the way back upwards, Her tongue and Lips linger on Mistress Suzanne's more and more.

"She's putting up a show, especially for you," my Goddess whispers in my ear, "look and learn, We'll make sure you'll become an expert Pussy worshiping toy."

I turn to face my Goddess and see that She's transfixed on Her two Mistresses, She's getting hot looking at the action, I feel that She's lifting Her Hips from the cage and a hand moves down between us. I'm aching to be touched by Her, I want to feel Her Hand wrap around the cage. Even more so, I'd like to hear Her unlock the padlock and take the cage off.

I feel Her Knuckles brushing over the metal bars, apparently She's rubbing Her Pussy. She always told me She found masturbation pathetic, something that only losers indulge in. Certainly if they have a partner that can take care of them.

"I know what you're thinking, you know I'm repulsed by masturbation within a relationship. That thought flashed through your brain when you felt Me touching Myself, didn't it?"

"Yes, that's exactly what I was thinking about."

"For starters, you were the chronic masturbator in our relationship and furthermore, we're no longer in a sexual relationship according to Me."

"We're not? But..."

"No, we're not. We're still married and I'll still be having sex with you, but our sexual relationship will be Me having all the orgasms I can handle and you serving Me as My favorite toy. And right now, My two Friends are making Me horny."

"I could help You if You would just open the locks."

"You'll help Me, for sure, but you're too talkative right now. Let's get that tongue of yours to work, shall we?"

She straddles my face and grabs my hair with both hands. Soon, I hear all three women moaning in pleasure. After a couple of minutes, my Goddess turns around and presents me Her ass.

"You always wanted to have anal sex, here's your chance: lick!"

I'm a bit apprehensive, but I've seen this in a lot of movies so it can't be that bad, right? My eyes are locked on Her little Butt hole and I slowly move my lips to her arse cheeks and kiss them.

"No need for slow foreplay, stick your tongue in and fuck Me with it!"

I'm surprised by Her command, I've never heard Her like this before. It's not what She's saying, but the determination of my obedience and the soft, yet dominant tone that makes me obey swiftly.

I tentatively press my tongue against the opening and advance slowly into Her Rosebud. I push in deeper and deeper and I can feel Her clamping on my tongue and relaxing. She must enjoy this and in hopes of getting unlocked myself later on, I decide to go for it.

"Aaaaaah yes toy, that's it. Shove that tongue in My ass. Give me a rimming I won't forget for long."

Urged on by Her, I give Her everything I can. I try to tongue fuck Her as best as I can, although it's not easy for me. I feel that the frenulum underneath my tongue has already ripped, but hey, on the bright side: that'll make my tongue go in even deeper now won't it?

I hear that the Mistresses in the 69 are working hard towards a climax again and I also feel my Goddess starting to rub Her clit frantically. Last few minutes I hope and I do my utmost best to make my Goddess have an earth-shattering orgasm. And soon afterwards, all three Ladies climax load and hard.

I'm relaxing my tongue and feel the frenulum. It hurts a bit, but it will be just fine in a couple of days if I can get some rest for my tongue. My eyes take in the beauty of my Wife, my Goddess. Seeing Her in the Dolly corset certainly adds to appreciating Her beauty more. My eyes go from Her arse cheeks upward over the laces that tie the corset around Her Body. And then my heart skips a beat as I notice a tiny key that's attached to the laces. Could it be the key?

My Goddess turns Her head around to look at me. She twists Her Arm around to Her Back and flips the key through Her Fingers a couple of times.

"You're probably wondering if this is the key to your strong little cage?"

"Yes, Goddess. Is it that key?"

"Come on Ladies, You can both help Me find out if it is the key he's so desperately waiting for."

The three of Them gather around my groin, with my Goddess lying in between my legs and a Mistress on either side. Mistress Tara opens the laces of the corset, retrieves the key and hands it over to my Goddess. My cock is straining against the metal bars, eager to be let out.

"Let's see if this key fits," my Goddess says and She takes the padlock in Her right Hand.

She slides the key into the padlock, all three watching me intently. My heart races and pumps blood into my restrained cock. I take deep breaths through my nose, just a few more seconds and I will be free at last. My Goddess turns the key and the padlock snaps open.

"You're a lucky little toy," Mistress Suzanne says, "all other men haven't seen the key to their cage on their first day in the Mansion - let alone see it being used to open the padlock."

"Indeed, I think most of the men here haven't seen their key in the first month!" Mistress Tara says.

"Didn't you unlock Eric after three weeks, Eve?"

"Yes I did, but that was only because his cage wasn't snug enough. He was only free for a couple of minutes for his replacement cage."

"Yeah, I remember We used a lot of ice to get it flaccid."

I know I have to be patient, I'm not going to interrupt Their chit chat to get Them to take the fucking cage off. I'm stunned that all Their talking about cages and icing down is turning me on like hell... My Goddess looks at me, then at my caged cock.

"I don't think we'll be able to get this off Ladies, our toy seems way too excited, I'm afraid We'd rip his skin off if We pull too hard."

"Should We ice him down too?" Mistress Tara asks.

"Nah, that would be a shame. It's too hot today and I'd really like to have a few Gin & Tonics tonight." Mistress Suzanne says.

"Well then, my toy, I guess you'll just have to be glad that you saw the key that soon..." and by saying that, my Goddess clicks the lock shut.

"Wait wait! No please..."

"You'd rather have your skin ripped off?"

"No, no. Not at all, but if You could untie me from the bed, I'm sure that I could get it off safely."

"Chastity Mansion rule number 3: no man should ever be allowed to take his cage off or put it on."

"Oh nooo, please please, I'll do anything if You would get it off."

"Anything? Careful toy, be very careful before you say your do anything. Besides, I wouldn't want to give My two dear Mistresses the impression I'm giving you all sorts of privileges just because you are My husband.

Well, it definitely feels like I'd do anything at all to get this cage off, but She's giving me a fair warning. Negotiation is not my strongest trait, so I'm afraid I'll lose this battle. But nonetheless, if I don't try to get Them to take it off, I'd feel stupid.

"Okay, I understand. But what would it take to get this cage off today?"

"Today? He's still got some sense of humor..." Mistress Tara says.

"Maybe if you manage to give your Goddess 50 orgasms before midnight?"

"Oh please Suzy... I couldn't take 50 orgasms just for Me. That wouldn't be fair towards You. If you manage to give all of Us 50 orgasms before midnight, then maybe there's a minor chance it will come off tonight."

Tears well up, but I do my best to hide them. I don't want to show Them my defeat yet.

"Okay, I understand. It won't come off today no matter what I do."

"I guess you're absolutely right My dear toy. The sooner you accept this, the sooner it will become a lot easier for you. We are in charge here and I'm the only one in charge of this key."

A single tear rolls from the corner of my eye.

"Hey, We're going to leave you two for some private time."

"It's Our turn for the daily shower with the toys anyway."

"Okay Ladies, have fun and make sure You tease the toys sufficiently."

My Goddess puts the key on my belly and starts flicking the padlock in all directions. She looks at me with Her piercing Eyes while the two Mistresses leave the room.

"You didn't see this coming did you?"

"No, not at all... I thought You were happy the way things were going."

"I was, the first couple of years we were married, but I saw so many Women coming over for counselling, asking how They could get the attention of Their partners again. A lot of Women are neglected and left alone with Their desires while Their husbands seek relief in porn. And They actually opened My Eyes, I noticed that you were doing exactly the same thing."

"Yes, but You were so occupied with Your job and certainly the past two years, it seemed like You were hardly home. And You were always so tired at the end of the day and in weekends."

"Of course I was, you seriously don't think that this Mansion was built by itself and all those meetings We needed to conduct to lay out the foundations of the Chastity Mansion ground rules. And be honest about it, you were watching porn before we married and you didn't ever stop, did you?"

"Not really I guess."

It's awkwardly silent now. I think She's expecting me to say something, but apologies seem so lame right now. I mean, I can't hug my Wife - my Goddess. I start staring at the ceiling, I don't know what else to do.

The silence is broken by the sound of metal against metal, She's playing with the padlock again. I feel the cage tightening around my hardening penis and look at Her again. She's smiling warm and lovingly.

"Oh My dear toy. You really don't know what to say do you? You probably think I want apologies, but you're thinking that I won't be satisfied with words. And probably - deep down - you also feel like you don't need to say anything because the cage is enough punishment."

I just shrug and break eye contact.

"I love you more than you are able to understand right now. This cage, this Mansion is not a punishment at all. You just need some time to adjust to the idea, you need a lot of time before you'll be able to feel how much of a gift all of this is to you."

"I can't imagine this is a gift, it feels like a punishment and maybe one that I deserve, but I just can't get my head around why you didn't talk to me instead."

"Oh, but I did talk to you. I gave you so many subtle hints over the past two years, in words and in actions. But you failed to see what it all meant."

"Yeah, the hint about solitary masturbation within a relationship,"

"That was the least subtle of them all. Just think about it over the next few days, I'm sure you'll come up with more hints."

"How does this work when I have to pee? Does the cage come off for toilet visits?"

"Do you have to go right now?"

"Yes, I'm sorry to interrupt this conversation."

"Don't worry dear, we can talk some more meanwhile. Just a second, I'm going to remove your bonds. You do understand that if you'd try to do something stupid, you'd be in a lot of trouble, don't you?"

"Yeah, I guess so."

My Goddess puts on a real show for me to unlock all of the cuffs. She rubs Her Wetness over my caged cock while unlocking my feet and next, She sits on my face to unlock my hands. I can't resist to lick Her while She's busy and She's obviously slowing Her actions to enjoy this as long as possible.

With my hands free at last, I grab Her Butt and squeeze it firmly - I know She likes it when I'm rough there. I try my best to take Her higher and higher gradually. Knowing that I can't simply flip Her over to stick it deep and pound into Her makes me much more attentive to every movement and sound She makes. I bet that if I had been more concerned about Her pleasure the past years instead of only wanting to fuck Her for my own... Fuck it - who knows we would have had sex more often and maybe I wouldn't have been drawn to porn that much?

She's running Her Hands through my hair and looking down at me with Her warm and loving smile again. I slow down my actions, but still intent on getting Her off. She blows me a kiss before She tilts Her Head back and lets out a long outstretched moan. She grabs my hair now and pulls me up to kiss Her sensitive Clit.

"Oh fuck, kiss Me there."

I plant kisses all over and around Her Clit and I try vary the pace of my kisses to make this last long enough. She looks down at me with an open Mouth and takes long and deep breaths. She picks up the key that's still lying on my belly, rolls off of me and spreads Her slender Legs wide. This is a hint I understand immediately, so I crawl over to Her and join our lips.

"I want your tongue in Me, put it in as far as you can and swirl it around."

I actually enjoy that She's giving me pussy eating lessons and I hope that if I do well, She'll still unlock me later contrary to what She said before. My eyes are fixed on that little key as She attaches it to a bracelet around Her Wrist. She turns the key to rest between the fingers She's using to expose the engorged nub from the hood.

"Now I want you to gently suck Me here while your tongue makes slow and deliberate swirls over My Clit. Keep your eye contact with Mine, you need to look into My Soul while I cum so hard knowing that you want to fuck Me but can't."

My balls are aching taking in Her words as my cock swells so hard. What the fuck is happening to me? How come I get so damn hard when She tells me my cock is useless to Her right now? Still hoping She'll release me if I focus on Her, I do what I'm told.

I feel so connected to Her looking at Her enjoying my efforts to give Her an amazing orgasm. She doesn't break eye contact for a second, although I'm doing my best to bring Her higher than I ever can imagine. It's so hard to describe what I see in Her Eyes, but I do feel so deeply satisfied that She's going to cum any moment now.

She pulls the hood further up and pulls me to Her. The growl that escapes Her Lungs gets louder and I suck and swirl a bit harder now.

"Suck Me toy, I'm there."

I've never seen Her this way, She's taking all I have to give. Her Eyes wide, Eyebrows frowning and screaming out loud. And then She pulls me up by my hair and kisses me passionately. I feel Her Groin spasming against my cage.

"Oh my Goddess, I've never wanted to fuck You as much as I do now." I say, catching my breath.

"I know, that's exactly the way I want you to feel."

She caresses me and hugs me lovingly while She's coming down from her high.

"I assume you still need to go to the toilet?"

"Yes, I do."

"Come on, I'll show you what we have set up for you toys."

She guides me to the toilet area next to the room and I see there are only stalls without doors. Every stall also has a small washbowl with a rather large water tap.

"I advise you to sit down to pee unless if you want to spend some time cleaning instead of time with Me."

"I know, I already asked some questions this morning."

I sit down on the toilet and do what I have to do. I feel some of the tension fading away as well once I've finished.

"Now, hang your caged cock in the washbowl and use the shower head to rinse off."

"I have some doubts... what if the water makes the cage or the lock rust?"

"Don't be silly, we only have top notch stainless steel cages here."

I wash my hands as well and start looking for a towel to dry off.

"We have Dyson airblades over here and we even customized some to dry your cage."

Drying my private parts has never felt so exciting.

"Don't start dreaming toy, you'll never be allowed enough time in the toilets to get you off."

"Can You please tell me what time it is?"

"Time for dinner, we still have some things to talk about."

On the way out, we run into a Mistress that I haven't seen yet and one of the other guys that I recognize from earlier today in the cages.

"Good evening Queen," he says quickly, "and good evening mister..."

Before I can say my last name, my Goddess says: "Well good evening to you too. I haven't revealed his name yet, so he can't tell you."

"I'd like to introduce you to Mistress Rachel and mister September." my Goddess says to me.

Mister September? And so this is Rachel, the video Mistress... Are all of the Mistresses in the Mansion that hot and good looking? Man, I'm going to suffer in this cage. Those boobs and butt...

"When you're finished checking Her out, don't forget to be polite and say hello to your Mistress and Her toy."

Damn...

"Good evening Mistress Rachel and to you too mister September."

"Hi there yourself! I made a great video of this afternoon, can't wait to show the both of you."

"That'll have to wait until tomorrow I'm afraid, we're going to have a bite first and we still have a lot to discuss."

"Okay, good luck to you mister unknown," Mistress Rachel giggles.

Dinner was nice and if it would have been in a different setting, I'd even call it romantic. I managed to talk to my Wife about quite normal stuff, although my head was still spinning of the past day. So many questions still unanswered.

"... and then this fucker says: 'I actually only come back here to marvel Your magnificent Body. I think I could have stopped counseling a couple of months ago.'"

"No way! I mean, he has a point about Your looks of course, but damn... faking suicidal thoughts for so long."

"If only we had more room in the Mansion, I'd lure him over to this place and show him what he can't have."

"Yeah well... I know what that feels like, it sucks."

"Oh no you don't, mister. You can have My Body and My Soul. You just don't get access to your overstimulated penis. Imagine the torture if you could only see me, but never touch..."

"First time this evening You call me mister instead of toy."

"Oh really? Would you like to know your new name?"

"Yes. You made me very curious about it."

"Why do you think the toy you met is called Mr. September?"

"Could be anything... Birthday seems to obvious... Elected as hottest ass by the female members of the site?"

"Guess again."

"The month he was caged for the first time?"

"Nah... if I would use the cage date as a name, most of them would be Mr. 2017 because I'd pick the year instead of the month. It makes the lockup time much more memorable, don't you think?"

"Well yeah, but that sounds quite cruel actually."

"He's Mr. September because that's the month of the year when he gets to cum."

"What? Wait... what?"

"You heard Me."

"Then why is he caged today? We are in September, aren't we?*

"We are, so what?"

"But you said he could cum in September."

"He already did."

"You can't seriously mean it's only once in September."

"I'm dead serious."

"Just one orgasm a year???!!"

"Just one."

She's smiling. It's no big deal for Her. She's so casual about it.

"All of Our toys get a different month to avoid too much work for us."

"I can't imagine it would take long before I'd shoot all over the place, what work are You talking about?"

"Getting Our toys back into that submissive state We like so much. You see, it usually takes a couple of weeks before We get you there. And right after their orgasms, toys tend to become a little rebellious. If We wouldn't have them tied down firmly, most of them wouldn't let Us cage them back so easily."

12