Chastity Mansion Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh fuck me... I think I can imagine the struggle.

"And therefore, We usually wait until the previous toy has become submissive again before We set a date for the next toy."

"And Mr. September is Mistress Tara's husband?"

"Yes, he is."

So, if They started with September and Mistress Tara's husband was one of the first 'toys', then given the fact They only allow one orgasm a year. If They assign names sequentially...

"Am I Mr. August."

"You're thinking We're assigning names sequentially. Good guess, but you're wrong."

Could be anything apart from August and September. Maybe our anniversary? Still far away, but at least it wouldn't be a full year!

"Mr. March?"

"Our anniversary, nope..."

"We first kissed in December, so..."

"Nope. I suppose that this counts as your third guess. I won't keep up the tension anymore, although I have to admit I'm having fun to see you guessing exactly how I thought you would."

"So I'm quite predictable, that's what you're saying."

"I just know you too well. Now, about your name. You'll be Mr. Thirteen because we already have distributed all other months over Our twelve toys."

"Mr. Thirteen? And when am I scheduled then for my yearly orgasm?"

"You're not. No schedule for you."

This can't be real...

"I hope You mean that You'll let me orgasm whenever You see fit. Please tell me You'll still let me cum."

"Well... This is a difficult one. You're asking two different things here. Orgasm no, cum yes. You'll learn the difference between both soon enough."

"And what makes You think I want to know? I've had it, we're through."

"I don't think so to be honest. Either you don't know it yet yourself or you don't want to admit it to Me. You've got a very strong submissive personality buried under that macho shell you've been displaying over the past years. Think this through, why are you so fascinated by porn stars with a strong personality? Why are Tanya Hyde's movies your favorites? Especially the scenes where the Females are Domme's?"

"I don't know, it's just..."

"... that you're submissive and you were always afraid of confessing this to Me. You thought I wasn't capable of dominating you."

"Well no... maybe... yes... I don't know."

"I do. I know, trust Me on this, I do know. Now on your knees!"

There it is again, that tone. Hard to resist an order from Her.

"Crawl over to Me on all fours."

I'm having an erection attempt again.

"Turn around, show me your submissive ass."

Fuck this is humiliating. Even more so when She spanks me 5 times.

"That's for saying that we're through. We are not. I'm your Goddess and you're my toy. You don't get to pull the strings. You're still My husband, you're not walking away on Me. Your wedding vows are sacred to Me."

What do those wedding vows say about consummating the marriage? Fuck, I don't dare to say that out loud.

"Now turn around and show Me and my pussy that you're sorry. Make Me forget what you just said about being through. Maybe if you do well, I won't punish you that hard later on."

I'm lying on the bed again, firmly tied to the bedposts. I think I did okay. She definitely screamed out Her orgasm, trembling on Her legs immediately afterwards. We hugged and I really needed that. She can be dominating, but She's loving and caring as well.

She enters the room stark naked and I grow again seeing Her delicious naked form. She has a syringe in Her one hand and a bag of ice and walks over to the bed. What the hell is She up to? Drug me? She climbs on the bed and I see that someone else is in the room as well. Naked, splendid body.

"Mr. XIII, I want you to meet Jane. She's the adult toy designer of the Chastity Mansion. Because you made me mad at you, She'll take your measurements a lot earlier than usual."

"Measurements?"

"You'll see, just try to relax and stay quiet"

My Goddess drops the syringe on the bed and I see that She's holding a key - my key? - as well. She sits in between my legs and slides the key into the padlock.

"All ready?"

"Oh my Goddess yes please."

"I was talking to Jane, I told you to be quiet."

"Sure, I'm ready."

My Goddess opens the padlock and removes the cage swiftly. I'm fully erect in seconds and flaccid in a minute as the ice shrinks my member. My Goddess now removes the ring that's around my balls and Mistress Jane immediately gets to work by wrapping several measuring rings around my balls and penis.

"Don't worry too much about measuring his length, I'm sure that We can fit it into the smallest cage."

"Okay, so We're done for now?"

"Yes we are. Now Mr. XIII, don't start panicking, this small shot will not hurt at all."

My Goddess takes my cock in Her right hand and moves the syringe to my cock.

"Hold on, what's this for? Please stop!"

"I said that you shouldn't panic. This is a fluid that's used for men with erectile dysfunction. It will give you a hard-on for a couple of hours. Enjoy this while you still can."

"I'll be right back with the scanner, okay?"

"Please Goddess, please tell Me what you're up to."

"We won't harm your precious dick, Mr. XIII, no worries about that. Jane measured you up to make you a custom cage, one that's so snug around your balls that it won't be a discomfort. You'll actually love your custom cage over the one you were wearing today."

"How could I ever love any cage?"

"Oh relax honey, you'll see that your new cage is a lot better than this one. And for Me, there's the additional comfort that you won't be able to touch your dick without Me unlocking it. It even gives me the opportunity to make it permanently attached indefinitely."

"Aren't You going to miss being fucked by me? You always told me that you loved being fucked."

"That's true. Is the injection already working by the way or are you simply getting turned on by thinking about being permanently locked up?"

"Oh baby, please..."

"Doesn't really matter now does it? Although it would make me happy if you'd tell Me that it turns you on."

"The thought of fucking You turns me on more than anything."

"More than watching porn?"

"Yes. Please don't lock me up, I still want to fuck You. You still want to feel my hard dick inside of You, don't You?"

"I do, but I think I prefer cloning your dick and fucking that one instead. At least a dildo won't cum too early and it stays hard for as long as I want."

"A clone?"

"Yes, Jane and I will clone your cock, that's what the injection is meant for. You have to maintain an erection for several minutes without any stimulation. She'll be here any minute now, we still have some time to play."

My Goddess lowers Herself so Her Mouth is inches from my balls. She lifts my cock with two fingers and moves it to Her Mouth slowly.

"Oh yes please..."

She opens Her Mouth, but only to breathe on my cock head.

"Oh poor toy, you actually thought I was going to kiss you, didn't you?"

"Oh please, please, please yes."

I see Her Tongue making licking movements, but I can't feel a thing. I try to move closer to Her Mouth, but it's to no avail. She's driving me crazy with desire for Her. She didn't need to give me that injection, I would have been hard whatsoever.

"I'm all done with my preparations. I can scan him if he's ready for it."

"I think his cock can't get any harder than this, Jane. I'm just going to hold the ice bag to his balls for a minute so they're nice and firm. Hold still Mr. XIII, we want this to be a perfect scan."

My Goddess wraps a thin rope just below my cock head and pulls my cock upward with it. Mistress Jane moves some scanning device close to my cock and makes a scan from different angles. After about five minutes, She puts the device down and leaves the room again. My Goddess removes the thin rope and starts stroking me slowly.

"When this 3D scan is approved, we can print as many clones as we want. In fact, Jane is going to make a trial already. Aren't you excited?"

"Well I don't know... That will probably mean that you'll be using this one instead of mine."

"Yes I will, but not only I will. We'll also sell it on Our website. Don't deny that the thought of your rubber dick fucking other women doesn't excite you, I feel your throbbing."

"Oh yes it does, it does excite me, but please Goddess, please let me fuck You for real."

"I'll think about it, but it entirely depends on how you behave tonight."

"I'll be good, I'll do whatever You tell me to."

"We'll see."

My Goddess keeps stroking me lightly, all the while watching me very closely. For the next half an hour, She brings me to the edge multiple times.

"Please Goddess, I can't stand this much longer."

"You used to do this yourself for hours while I was at work, the only difference is that this time it's Me edging you. Don't you like this lack of control?"

"I don't know. Your hands feel wonderful, but I feel a little selfish this way. Couldn't You straddle my cock and let me fuck You instead?"

"You're so sweet thinking about my pleasure, but I'd rather straddle your face."

Mistress Jane comes back inside, holding a dildo in each hand.

"I immediately made two of them: one with a suction cup and one with a vibrating unit."

"Excellent, let's have a look at them."

Jane gives the blue dildo with a suction cup to my Goddess and She holds it right next to my own. It's an exact copy, same ridges, same curve. Amazing actually, but so frustrating as well as I know that it makes my cock rather useless.

Mistress Jane gives me a close-up look of the red one. She has a remote that She can use to control the vibrations and the patterns.

"Your cock has a really nice curve, Mr. XIII, I'm sure that it can hit all my sensitive spots nicely. I'm dripping wet already just thinking about it."

She sits down on the bed right next to my face and slides the head of the dildo into Her wet Pussy. She puts the remote in my bound hand and slides the dildo in and out, pushing it deeper inside bit by bit.

"It's your dick inside of Me and you're in charge to get me off."

"It's amazing isn't it, having three of your cocks played with?"

I look back at my Goddess just as She's wrapping Her Lips around my cock, although it's the fake one. She pops it out of Her Mouth and grins at me evilly.

"I bet you'd like me to mirror my actions on yours. But you were too close a couple of minutes ago, I'm sure you wouldn't be able to hold back."

My Goddess takes a dildo mask and attaches my fake cock to it. She places the base of the dildo to my chin and wraps the leather straps around my head.

"I'll ride your face while you work that tongue on My Clit."

Mistress Jane moves closer so I can see the dildo sliding in and out of Her dripping Pussy. The two Mistresses kiss each other while I do my best to stay focused on giving Them the pleasure I'm denied. I press one of the buttons on the remote and start the vibrator.

"Harder..." Mistress Jane moans.

I press the same button again a couple of times and the vibrations grow stronger. My Goddess matches the speed of riding my face with the in and out motions of Mistress Jane. My Goddess looks down at me and She caresses my head while riding me.

"Oh my dear Mr. XIII, I'm enjoying your cock so much. It's perfect because it won't go soft and it won't leave a mess."

My real cock won't go soft either. Certainly not since I feel 2 pairs of hands moving up from my feet towards my crotch. The hands move upwards around the base of my shaft, but they're avoiding any contact with my aching boner. I squirm around in an attempt to get any direct stimulation. My Goddess grabs my hair and I look up at Her.

"You're losing your interest in Me. Quit thinking about your pleasure and get Me off."

"Oh fuck... Me tooooooo."

I take this as my clue and start licking my Goddess intent to let Her climax. I turn the vibrator to maximum and press the other button every now and then to change the pattern of the vibrations. It all seems to have its effect as They both start writhing on my fake cocks and moan louder.

"Oooooh yeah, fuck and lick me Mr. XIII!"

I make fucking motions with my head as good as I possibly can and relax my tongue muscles so it hits Her Clit softly. She pulls me on Her Clit by my hair and I give It sloppy sucking kisses.

"Oooh yes... oooooooh yes... oooooooooooooh yeeeees!"

She holds the back of my head in Her hands now, while still grinding on the dildo. She looks so happy, so satisfied, I'm actually quite proud that - in a way - I make Her feel this way. I'm entirely focused on Her right now that Mistress Jane's screams of pleasure seem distant and the teasing hands are feather-light.

But not for too long.

My Goddess lifts Herself off and I see that Mistress Tara and Mistress Suzanne have joined us and that it's their hands roaming around my cock. I want to take Them - all of Them - all night long. If I understand this well, the injection should keep me erect for another couple of hours.

"Please Goddess, please let me fuck You."

"What do you mean Mr. XIII, just Me or all of Us?"

"Just You."

"I'm giving you quite an opportunity here. You'll get what you ask for, but afterwards you go back into that metal cage. So, be honest, just Me or all of Us?"

"Just You... to start with."

I'm hoping She's not fooling me and that She'll be true to Her word. This is indeed a chance of a lifetime, some fluid keeping my cock hard and 4 beautiful Nymphomaniacs. I'm going back into that cage anyhow, so I might as well cum as much as I still can.

"Okay, let's see how many of Us you can handle. I'm going to get Us some refreshments. Ladies, You know what to do, prep him up as much as You can," my Goddess says winking at the other Mistresses.

I guess I'm going to be in trouble. There's something going on between these Women and I don't know what They're up to.

"Relax Mr. XIII, we're just going to massage numbing cream all over your cock."

"What the hell?"

They're putting on latex gloves and squeeze a whole tube of numbing cream over the length of my cock.

"What is this for?"

"It will ensure you won't feel a thing for at least two hours, so you'll get exactly what you asked for. You'll get to fuck Us."

They massage it in slowly and carefully not to provide me too much stimulation.

"And so, you can keep your balls nice and full while We're getting all the orgasms you can give Us. And with three of your cocks around, you bet We're going to have quite some fun tonight."

Mistress Tara fetches two condoms and unwraps them.

"We need to be careful though, if this numbing cream starts working on Us too, We won't have that much fun."

She rolls them both down on my throbbing cock with some additional lube in between them.

"And this cock ring gives Us some additional reassurance that you won't get soft," Mistress Jane adds.

"Oh please don't do this, I need to cum so bad."

"You don't need to cum, you want to, but you don't need to."

"I do need to, my Goddess is going to lock me up permanently. Please, couldn't You consider this as my last opportunity to come a couple of times?"

"That's up to your Goddess to decide, but I'm afraid not."

"What decision do I need to take?" my Goddess asks when She comes back followed by two of my companions.

"Mr. XIII is asking if We can give him a couple of orgasms tonight before We lock him back."

"How many do you have in mind, Mr. XIII?"

A small spark of hope, but both feet will be back on the ground soon. if They untie me of course.

"Two with you and one with each Mistress would be nice."

"You still have so much to learn, but I'll keep it in mind that you wanted to shoot 5 times tonight. Is Mr. XIII all set up for Us?"

"We still need a couple of minutes for the numbing cream to start working."

"Aaaaw what a shame for you Mr. XIII, your 5 times tonight is no longer an option, but behave and you might be surprised what We can do about it tomorrow."

The two guys leave the room, they left the refreshments on a large table. My Goddess unlocks my shackles and pulls me up to join Her and the other Mistresses at the table.

"You look silly with that cock on your chin, here let me take it off," Mistress Jane says.

"And then, why don't you prepare Us a drink and feed us some strawberries. That'll keep your hands busy, you'd keep touching your cock otherwise." my Goddess adds.

I serve Them Gin & Tonic and while going around with the strawberries, They keep teasing my cock. As minutes pass by, the numbing cream starts having its effect and in the end, I see my Goddess touching me, but I can't feel a thing. She smiles at me, pulls me close to Her and starts frenching me. We land on the bed with Her hand still wrapped around my cock and guides me inside of Her.

"Come on Mr. XIII, I've had enough foreplay today. Fuck Me now, fuck Me like you've never fucked Me before. Make it last, make Me cum on your cock a couple of times and who knows tomorrow..."

It makes me kind of proud that I can fuck Her this way. She seems to be riding a long outstretched high while I fuck Her. And when She finally had enough and I feel exhausted, Mistress Suzanne takes Her place.

And when They finally all had enough, I'm lying on the bed trying to catch my breath. My Goddess removes the cock ring and condoms, cleans my cock with a wash cloth and slips the head into Her mouth, resting Her Head on my stomach. I can actually feel Her sucking gently, so the numbing cream must have lost its effect.

"Oh honey, please don't stop."

She grabs my balls and squeezes them softly. I feel the tension building and I flex my muscles to urge my body to shoot my pent-up load. She stops all stimulation instantly and turns to face me.

"Did you just forget to call Me your Goddess? Too bad for you."

I hear the cuffs click shut around my wrists again, Mistress Tara and Mistress Jane caught me off guard.

"No! Please don't."

I'm caged again, the ice bags did their work.

"We'll cut you loose for the night. The bed is big enough for all of Us and you. I allow you to sleep with Us instead of going back into the cage with the other toys. You can thank me in the morning, right now My Pussy is quite satisfied."

All four are fast asleep. I lay awake, horny as hell and the images of today keep my cage feel way too small. And this was just day one.

12