All Comments on 'Chastity Resort Pt. 02'

by handyrandy9

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Awesome!

Great teasing story! This is getting really interesting!! 5+!

(cagedanimal2 from cm)

MichaelNolanMichaelNolanabout 8 years ago
mmmmmmmm, I LOVE the Teasing

OK, honestly, I, too would be wearing the XS A clear model. This story is a dream for me. I wish my wife would lock me up and parade me around like this.

So, I like the story. The real issue we should be talking about is the writing...thank you, the writing and the storyline are both great and have my little dick throb.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great story

Gave it 5 stars. Please write more chapter fast!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Hot

This story is really hot .. i am looking forward to see next chapters ,,

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Chaste

I suspect that each cage doesn't have a different key there is a common key what ever the size

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Lost key? Who cares?

Simple to remove the cages without a key. They're a toy. Dumb story.

RegretsRegretsalmost 6 years ago
Really getting to like it. Spin off thoughts

This is enjoyable. I am already fond of Anna. The numbering of the chastity device has me worried in that they seem to be constantly used and reused. I wish,instead that she had said,when explaining...”We have only SOLD 3 of these IN THE LAST 2 1/2 YEARS (my emphasis)...and so,by this means,letting him know that the device will be part of his life when they get home,too. And,off course,making it super-plain that he does have a very small dick. I have admired the way that Anna really hangs in there,until she has understood the reasons,and the technical points like the numbering. I am ready to bet that her enquiring mind will be going into the subject more deeply. It would have been nice if Lisa had remarked that she had never seen a white one before,in all the time that they had attended,and how good it would have been if Anna had then come out with her expert knowledge of the numbering system,stunning everyone,Tim included,that she knew this already,thus,we would find out then ( when the information would really hit home) instead of later,in the room,with Aimee. This would put Anna and Chad in play,and perhaps we could observe Lisa chuckling to herself, as she discussed RED devices,with Anna,with Chad being careful to hold his face in a neutral pose,maybe,at this point,Anna could lean forward and lift Chad’s device,stunning everyone again,and reading the number underneath. This would really get to Tim. Tim, would be feeling the discomfort that turns him on so much,but which causes him such acute embarrassment,. And Anna and Lisa,who go back a long way,and who know about the world,enjoying the positioning of the men in relation to their dick size. It was sad,when Anna simply fell asleep at the end. I was hoping that she would cuddle him and say how much she had enjoyed just-now,and would therefore order the key be posted to their home address tomorrow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Go find a pair of pliers and remove the cage

How stupid is he?

TrstxxxTrstxxxabout 3 years ago

Comments to break it open...and ruin the trip by pissing off your wife. Leave it on. Worst case scenario you keep it on for the entire trip, drive yourself crazy from eating your wife’s pussy....or maybe watch her get fucked. A fantasy of mine.

Then remove it....unless she has other plans 😈

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Unrealistic for them to have no spare keys and no cage cutters on hand. It's a pretty significant liability. It's one thing to convince the guy to keep it on. It's another to create an unrealistic scenario where he's forced to keep it on. Author should have just wrote the husband lost a bet or kept losing a series of bets or something.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Anatomical note

When a man's prostate enlarges & stays that way the paasage of urine is restricted.

not a good health idea.

Ever heard "even a worm will turn". When that worm is a husband and there is no one to protect you from harm, Don't fuck him over!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I quit when he got through the verbal assault from the wife and nurses aide and didn't get in his car, drive to the ER to have his cage removed, then drive home and start divorce proceedings.

pwnsumnubspwnsumnubs5 months ago

forever astounded at how some literotica commenters just have no ability to suspend disbelief. it's fantasy, yall.

good story so far!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous