Chastity Resort Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled her face to mine and kissed her hungrily. She returned the kiss. My hands dropped down the small of her back to her thick ass and rested at the top of her ample cheeks. I pulled her to me and she ground her pelvis, causing the small patch of trimmed hair above her pussy to brush against the very sensitive head of my dick.

I moaned and drove my tongue against hers. God, I wanted her so badly!

As of she read my mind, she broke the kiss and laid her head on my shoulder. She sighed contently.

"See how great this is, honey? I'm so proud of your self-restraint. Before we came to this place, you would have just given in to your desires, thrown me on the bed and fucked me silly! It would have been over in a flash." She trailed her fingers across my chest. "But now you're seeing the long game...being patient, letting your arousal build and grow, paying attention to ME and MY needs. I love you for that!"

There was a growing lump in my throat and I squeezed my eyes shut tightly. My loins were on fire; it felt as though if I DIDN'T throw her on the bed I would explode with lust! I had never been so horny in all my life! I'm sure she could feel my cock throbbing against her stomach.

I dropped my head onto hers and stroked the small of her back softly. "I'm glad you're happy," my voice quivered. "That makes me happy, too."

Anna slipped out of my arms and walked to the mirror by the sink, leaving me standing there with a stiff erection. She began brushing her hair and talking about tonight as she kept an eye on me in the mirror. My eyes were fixed on her full, dangling breasts as they jiggled about with her arms above her head. She pulled her long, wavy brown hair back into a pony tail. She spritzed herself with perfume.

Anna disappeared into the bathroom and came back out wearing a pair of small cotton shorts. "What do you think?" She spun around to give me a complete view, hands perched on her hips.

She was wearing what she knew was my favorite pair of running shorts. They were a soft blue velour material with splits up the side high enough to see the curvy flesh of her hips. The shorts were slightly loose around her thighs, but stretched tightly across her ass, which protruded outward deliciously, screaming to be grabbed.

"You look amazing!" I managed to utter, dropping onto the bed.

She furrowed her brow and spun in the mirror, checking herself out. Hooking her thumbs in the elastic waistband, she hiked the shorts up and folded the top down one roll, which caused the material to creep up the crack of her ass and hang off her just below the ass cheeks. She turned and walked towards me as I sat on the edge of the bed until she was directly in front of me. I nearly passed out at the sight of her camel toe; the cotton material was wedged gently between the lips of her pussy, giving an enticing hint of what lay underneath.

I moaned and pulled her to me by her hips, burying my face against her stomach.

Anna laughed, "OK, I guess the shorts are a 'go'!" She pulled me to my feet. "Let's get to the bar before you lose control!"

She playfully tugged my painfully stiff cock and lead me to the door. This was going to be a long night.

-------------------------

Somehow we made it down the dimly lit path to the boardwalk without anyone noticing my still-raging boner. All bets were off however, when we reached the wooden boardwalk softly lit by low street lamps. I stopped and pulled Anna back.

"Hey!" I whispered frantically. "What about...this?!" I pointed to my crotch. We both looked down at my dick looked back up at us.

"Hmm, now that cage isn't looking too bad, is it?" She smiled. "Ok, ok..." she looked around. "Let's go this way."

Anna led me out onto the boardwalk and down the steps on the far side to the sand below. We walked a few hundred feet under the cover of darkness until we were directly across from bar where Lisa and Chad were waiting for us to play billiards.

By that time my erection had subsided enough to where I felt comfortable (relatively). We met our friends, ordered drinks, and started shooting around. It became apparent quite quickly that Chad and Lisa played often, whereas Anna and I hadn't played since college and neither of us had been much good then. So when Chad suggested we play an actual game on teams, Lisa was quick to split us up evenly.

"I don't want to do guys vs girls... that's boring. So Tim, I'll team up with you and Anna, you can play with my hubby!" She giggled at her own choice of words.

Before I could object, Anna grabbed her beer and scurried around the table to join Chad.

Chad racked the balls, broke, and sunk a couple shots. Lisa dropped a couple of her own. Anna and I alternated bad shots for the remainder of the game, before Chad ended up sinking the 8-ball for the win.

"Well that was quick!" I joked.

"Chad, we're going to have to coach a little here, or this will be no fun at all!" Lisa said, racking the balls again.

Our friends tried giving us tips, to no avail. Finally, one time after I was in shooting position, Lisa stopped me, grabbed my arm and swung under, positioning herself between my body and the table, with my arms around her. She smelled sweetly of perfume, and her ass brushed against my thighs as she lined up the shot. She pulled back and released forward, pulled me with her. My semi-hard member slammed against her little round bum. The ball dropped into the pocket.

"There we go!" Lisa cheered as she turned and squeezed me. We sunk one more that way, then missed.

I was relieved for a break to sit on a stool at the table and sip my beer...the foreign touch of another woman against me was a strange yet arousing sensation. I had somehow managed to stave off an erection.

My relief was short-lived, however, as I watched a naked Chad take position behind my nearly-naked wife. He helped her line up her shot as Lisa had with me. Lisa was trying to talk to me, but my attention was on my wife. Their next shot brought them to where I had a perfect side view as my wife bent over the table, her ass sticking out and barely covered by her shorts. Her thick butt and thighs just couldn't be contained by the soft thin material. My heart pounded as Chad eased in behind her and his long, thick, dangling cock pressed into the soft material riding up between her ample ass cheeks. I swear I saw Anna instinctively press her butt back against him ever so slightly. I doubt she even realized she did it. They swayed back and forth together rhythmically, bodies pressed together, until Chad gave a sharp thrust and the crack of billiard balls snapped me back to reality.

"Hey!" Lisa squeezed my arm. "Is that ok with you?"

"Ummm, sure. Yeah," I said, no clue what she had asked me. I tilted back my beer and nearly spewed it out of my mouth when I felt Lisa's hand rubbing my penis.

I coughed and sputtered, "what are you doing?!"

"Numbing cream, duh! I asked if you wanted any...it's obvious you're having a 'little' problem watching my husband over there with your wife!" She smirked devilishly. Indeed, my dick was rock hard. I sat speechless as Lisa smiled and locked eyes with me as she stroked my dick with the lotion, massaging it into my rigid member until I was limp and soft in her hand. She gave me a long final squeeze and wiped the excess cream on her hand into a napkin.

"I know that Anna, being the good key-holding wife she is, wouldn't want you touching her property down there. So I had to do it for you."

"Anna!" Lisa called my wife over to us. "I just helped your husband here recover some of his dignity. Seems watching you shoot pool was too much for him to handle." She handed the bottle of numbing cream to my wife. "Would you mind doing the same for my hubby? It looks like you're having quite an effect on him as well!"

We all looked over at Chad leaning against a table drinking his beer. Sure enough, his dick was swollen and thick, but not fully erect.

Anna froze and paused. "Are you...sure?"

"Why not? We're all friends."

Anna looked over to me. I swallowed back a huge lump in my throat and shrugged. It wouldn't have been right for me to stop her, not after I had just let Lisa do the same to me.

Anna walked back to Chad and said something to him. He looked over at us and smiled. Anna squeezed some of the cream onto her hand and stood face to face with Chad. Again, I had a direct side view of the action. She reached below his arching member and gently touched her fingers to the underside. His cock twitched in response and rose upward as if it had a mind of its own. Anna's hand moved up with it and she began to gingerly massage the cream into his penis. He continued to grow from the stimulation, as the cream takes some time to work.

I barely noticed as Lisa slipped between my legs as I sat and pulled my arm around her. I was mesmerized as I watched my wife slowly massaging another man's huge, growing penis not 10 feet away.

"I think he likes it," Lisa whispered in my ear. "He's not even fully hard yet."

What?! I thought. Based on how small my wife's hand looked next to him, he must have been 9 inches long already!

Anna's gaze was fixed on Chad's thick shaft as she continued to stroke his cock in the middle of this public bar. No one was close enough to pay attention, but the thought that someone, anyone, could have seen them was somehow exhilarating. Finally, his oversized manhood began to shrink back down until he was reduced to a limp, yet very thick 6 inches in my wife's slick hand. She quickly pulled her hand back and hurriedly wiped it off, as if she was suddenly aware of what she had done. She glanced in my direction and blushed.

The numbing agent may have controlled the physical responses of mine and Chad's bodies, but it was obvious he was still just as turned on as I was. Every chance he got he was right there with my wife, helping her to line up a shot or hugging her in celebration after a turn. And it was impossible to notice he couldn't take his eyes off her...I didn't blame him...neither could I.

And Lisa was relentless in her teasing of me; she was quick to touch my arm or leg, and was always "snuggling" up to me between turns. If Anna noticed, she didn't let on. She was too distracted by Chad, I suppose.

As the night went on, the drinks kept flowing and everyone was having a good time. Not wanting the night to end quite yet, Lisa invited us over to their suite for another dip in the hot tub. Anna had been whispering with Lisa a little earlier, and I wondered just who's idea the hot tub actually was.

12