Chastity Story: A How-To

Story Info
A how to on writing chastity.
2.2k words
4.21
4.5k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So you want to write a chastity story? Perfect! Here is a little step-by-step on how to do it. Don't worry, it's easy! The majority of the stories all follow the same tried and true methods! Let's begin!

Step One: The before story flair. You can choose to include this or not. Basically, you made a statement beforehand stating it's a work of fiction and that if you don't like this kink don't read. Everyone will ignore this and will still proceed to read even if they dislike it.

Step Two: The Characters.

Characters are the easy part, you have your Main cast and you can have a few support characters. Don't worry about characterization or growth this is a website for porn we aren't here for that. Instead, insert paragraphs of Wattpad-like descriptions of your characters and what they wear at all times. ESPECIALLY the female characters.

Now a lot of stories follow along the POV of the one wearing the chastity device (Cock Cage or Belt depending on the wearer's genitalia)

If your character is a male, make sure he is completely stripped of all agency, he can't have any say in anything it doesn't matter what the dynamics of the relationship is (We'll get to proper BDSM dynamics later). If he does have a say, it's a non-choice or it's forced. Remember consent doesn't matter if you're a man. The male character no matter his physique or mental capacity is entirely trapped and unable to escape even the most basic of cock cages. (We'll discuss the merits of 'realism' in a fictitious story later)

Also, remember no matter the gender of your 'sub/slave' they are completely without support. They have no friends or family they can contact, and all services of combating abusive relationships ie (Police, International Domestic Violence Hotline, and other local programs) are completely ignored. They will at all times feel too 'embarrassed' or 'shamed' to ask for help no matter how much abuse they put up with. (This too will be covered in realism)

Now, remember your male sub/slave has no free will or choice in anything. The moment the cage goes on he's an immediate slave. He will do any and all things the 'Dom' or 'Mistress' tells him because he's just that desperate. He will immediately be perfectly fine with his long-time partner cheating and he will immediately cave and accept any and all sexual requests/demands. Never pay attention to his mental or physical health, just assume he can take it and go from there.

Now, for the female belt wearers. These are rare and not written about as much but there is still plenty of examples. You can apply everything from the male to the female belt wearer. She too will have no say or agency, will feel too meek or embarrassed to ask for help, and will do as asked. Her physical and mental health will constantly be taken for granted and she will have no support either.

No matter the gender just remember they are now objects not people.

Step Three: The Doms/Mistress/Mam's/Sir's Basically the person in charge of the relationship. Don't bother writing a backstory to them, don't bother giving them humanizing or redeeming qualities. They are entirely one-note and shallow. To put it shortly make them royal assholes that you just want to take a gun to the head. They are condescending, abusive, manipulative, gaslighting, and don't believe in 'Safewords' at a BDSM club these people would be banned for life but in fiction, they are praised and people 'wish' their dom could be like that.

The female version will always be hot and or sexy, and impossible to say no to. She will talk down or over her sub will convince the sub everything is entirely their idea and she's just 'being a good sport for going along with it' bonus points if she's the wife or girlfriend of the relationship that had been vanilla but after a month of being in charge, she decides she 'likes' this lifestyle too much and becomes the ultimate form of a dominating cunt.

It doesn't matter if she originally wasn't into any of this before but the moment she experiences the taste of power it immediately corrupts her. She will begin cheating and chucking her husband/boyfriend she will deny and tease to the extreme. Go back on promises or change her mind on a whim. She will demean and demoralize and be the exact opposite of a 'loving wife'.

The male Dom will be the same as the female-only he will most likely be a lot more violent and physically abusive, but that's okay cause he's a 6' 2" hot lawyer or Corporate CEO who's rich so it's totally fine. He too will demean and tease and just be an insufferable prick who will have multiple side pieces that he will engage with.

Just remember make you're Dom the villain and your good to write.

Step Four: Story and Plot

For porn, plot or story doesn't really 'matter' so to speak. There isn't any world-building or characterization. The majority of them will be tropes, you could put three chastity stories side by side and read the same character just with different names attached. Now, if you don't wish to think too detailed and just want to get right into the good stuff I'll list a few of the basic easy-to-follow plots that most stories will follow anyway.

The Cheater Plot: The story starts with the future sub/slave either by choice or by accident physically cheating on their SO. This would usually cause relationships to end, but instead, the SO insists they can make it work. But instead of the normal healthy method of therapy, they just go to the sex store and buy a device that puts the SO in charge of the sub/slave. After that, you can build off how you please.

The Cronic Masturbation Plot: Apparently watching porn and masturbating is considered taboo and 'cheating' to some. Never mind it's healthy and normal and could only be considered 'chronic' if you go to an actual therapist and get diagnosed with it. The solution for this as always is therapy and possible medication. But instead, the SO will just lock up their partner for 'their own good'. You can build the story off from there.

I'm into this Plot: So sometimes the Sub/slave will consent and WANT to be a part of the kink. They did their research they know what brands of cages or belts they want. They made sure they know how to clean and prepare ahead for themselves. All of this is an amazing build-up to an actual enthusiastic consent story. But sadly, the Dom/Mistress will step into the spotlight. The Sub/Slave hands over the keys blindly accepting and willing thinking the person they trusted this important piece of themselves to will follow the rules and be good keyholders. But instead, they somehow awaken an abusive and abrasive side to their SO. Who will ignore safewords, and 'unlock dates' because Fuck you I have the key now.

Now, an interesting way to take this plot is having the sub/slave consistently mention how even though they are in pain and didn't agree with a lot of what is happening to them. Deep down they 'asked' for this so therefore it makes it okay. Or you could have them do a mental break and just be perfectly happy in a one-sided relationship that has no hope for them. After this, you can continue how you wish.

Hey, Let's Try This Plot: New vanilla couple wishes to try something new, the first few times goes smoothly, almost healthy and loving. But the Dom will have a twist halfway through the story and immediately become the villain. What was once a sweet and wonderful relationship will sour and be filled with cheating, cuckolding, and abuse. Jump in and go where the story takes you!

Obviously, there can be other plots aside from those mentioned above. But remember no matter the plot you choose, the Dom/Mistress always wins and the sub/slave must always suffer, no exceptions.

Step Five: BDSM Etiquette

There are many rules to BDSM, it's to help keep people safe and protected and to stop R*** and SA from happening. People have kinks that they want to explore in a safe and accepting environment. Many of the rules are about Consent, but consent isn't just 'yes' or 'no' there are multiple layers to it. Is it informed consent? Does the Sub really know what they are getting into? Can a person truly agree to something without knowing what will happen to them?

Has the play or scene changed enough where it may warrant another brushing up of consent? You can't just change up the rules of what will happen to them on the fly. If you agreed on ten whips you get ten whips, if you agreed on caning for an hour...guess what you STOP at the hour-mark or if you feel the sub physically or mentally cannot take more.

Now, there and TONS more I could list off but we would be here all day. Just know that many people who perform in this community are serious and HATE those who come waltzing in with Fifty Shades of Gray attitude.

But, since you're here writing a chastity story none of the above applies! Remember a good chastity story breaks all the rules of BDSM.

Step Six: Dynamics

Dynamics is the relationship between your sub/slave and their Dom/Mistress. In most relationships, these are discussed and negotiated upon in a calm and relaxed setting. In a real-world setting, the sub/slave usually sets up their limits and safewords. The Dom can negotiate with them about certain limits as the Dom is the one to 'push' those limits in a controlled and safe way. But this isn't the real world so ignore all THAT.

In your story the sub/slave is an object, they have no voice or ability to dictate what happens to their body. They have no power and can only give pleasure and take pain, they can NEVER receive pleasure or aftercare. They can NEVER be unlocked or given relief, they can only suffer and be desperate. Ruined orgasms, milking, cucking, and physical and mental abuse is the only thing they get.

Step Seven: Realism

Applying realistic rules and expectations to a story of fiction is a commonality. You can't fight it no matter how much you try. Movies, games, and books...even those in fantasy and Si-Fi settings will be scrutinized. Plot holes and the simple statement of 'But why didn't they just do x' will always shatter any story no matter how much you wish it wouldn't.

Take all that with a grain of salt, ignore the comments about how cock cages are flimsy and can commonly slip off on accident. Or that the locks are cheap and tiny, while a majority of cages don't even have locks but instead plastic 'tabs' that you write your Dom's name on to remind yourself not to touch because a piece of plastic around your genitalia is the mark of a true mastermind and are entirely fool-proof out of.

Metal ones are no better and belts are difficult to fit for most unless you are getting custom which is UBER expensive and most places doing custom would never fit for someone who doesn't want one. The same goes for piercings and tattoos, people can easily tell if someone doesn't want something or not. Consent is a HUGE issue now since the MeToo movement.

Moving away from the physical barriers your Dom will place you also have to consider the world we live in, cellphones and technology are common. So is resources for escaping toys on the internet. While writing your story you'll have to come up with ways to circumvent these or just ignore them entirely. You'll also have to remember that people have family and friends, support systems they would go to. So remember to have your Dom entirely isolate and control their sub.

Another factor to consider is Legality issues, there was a time and place when divorce was disastrous for men, most courts taking the woman's side. But nowadays lawyers and court systems are being a lot more transparent and equal when it comes to divorce, some states putting in laws that bar ex-wives from receiving compensation from the ex-husband's income. Sex contacts, Sub/Dom contracts do not have any legal standing, even if you 'notarize' it by signing and dating. The court won't recognize these documents at all. But come up with an excuse how your Dom has a lawyer friend and most people won't bat an eye at the ridiculousness of your contracts.

But Barring all of that information just write what you want to write. Just be prepared for the comments about how none of this works. In fact, just ignore those entirely and comment on how people are dumb and shouldn't read the story because that ALWAYS works.

Follow these simple and easy steps and you'll be writing countless stories to entertain others for weeks to come!

P.S Ignore the Anon commentators and the one-star bombs that are just the works of those who don't understand art. ;)