Chastity with Steve Pt. 04

Story Info
Steve continues his chastity journey.
1.8k words
4.22
41.5k
30
8

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/06/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drdick69
drdick69
835 Followers

Steve had been locked in his cage for about four months. I would occasionally let him out to clean up but for the most part he remained locked up. He had become very attentive since we had started his chastity. Steve made sure he did all of his chores around the house quickly and completely. I had begun to love my new role as the controller of his sexual releases. I found myself getting wet when I would think about his next release. Planning his releases became a challenge for me. Each time I released his cock from its' cage, I made him do something humiliating. I thought for sure that he would finally asked to remove the cage for good and to go back to our former sex life. However, each time I would make Steve do something nasty before I would release him, he would cum that much harder.

This week I decided I wanted to push the envelope to its edges. When Steve woke up this morning, I grabbed his cage and twisted it hard. He let out a scream and wanted to know why I did it. I told him that today would be his lucky day. Instead of just being released and allowed to ruin an orgasm, I was going to allow him to have a full orgasm. He cooed like a dove and asked what he needed to do. I gave him his list of chores and sent hi, on his way. Steve mowed the lawn, cleaned the house and washed the car as quickly as he could. I inspected each job and showed my disapproval at the work that had been done. Steve had actually done a fine job but I wanted him to suffer for as long as possible. I made him go back and rewash the car and clean the rims with a tooth brush.

I knew this would keep him busy while I got ready. I went to my closet and put on a tight white cotton top, tight black pencil skirt and some five-inch black patent leather pumps. I looked hot and I knew he would get rock hard when he saw me. Well maybe not rock hard, maybe just fill the cage until it hurt.

Steve finished washing the car and bounded into the house. I met him at the door and demanded he drop to his knees. I wrapped a leather collar around his neck and attached a leash. He began to ask me what was happening. I told him to shut up and take off his clothes. He quickly obliged and soon was naked on the floor, looking up at me. I told him that he was going to get some advanced training on how to serve a woman.

I started his training by making him walk around the house on his hands and knees like a dog. I made him sit, stay and even fetch things for me. Steve did everything he was told without a single objection. The whole thing had my pussy dripping. It was amazing to see what Steve would do to please me. I was beginning to see just how much he loved to serve me. I actually had become very fond of his service and wanted to see just how far he would go. I decide it was time to push the envelope.

I walked Steve to our master bedroom and made him sit like a dog. I pulled his leash hard and made him look me in the eyes. I slid my skirt up to expose my wet pussy. I told Steve to sniff my pussy. He moaned a bit and sniffed. As his face made its way between my legs, I grabbed his head and pushed his face into my wetness. He let out a cute little noise. I covered his face with my juices and then pushed him away. Steve began to tremble a bit in anticipation. I told him to get down on the floor. He got down quickly. I told him to roll over and lay on his back. There Steve was, naked, locked and flat on his back for me. I had total control and was about to show him what that really meant.

I straddled his body and told him to look me in the eyes. I gently kicked his cage with my heel. He groaned. I told him to be quiet. I then ran my heel across his chest till it reached his lips. I demanded that he lick the bottom of my shoe. He greedily licked the sole of my heel. My heel found its way into his mouth. Slowly, I pushed it deeper into his mouth until it became obviously painful. Steve began to choke a bit. I demanded that he lick the soles clean before his release. He did as he was told. Sadly for Steve, he assumed that this was going to be what it took for his cock to be released from its prison. It was not.

I asked him if I looked sexy. He told me that I was very sexy and that I made him very horny. I asked him if he wanted to get a close-up view. He told me yes. I lowered myself and straddled his face with my legs. My wet pussy was hovering just a few inches from his mouth. I asked him if he enjoyed servicing my pussy and he told me that he loved doing it. I told him to open his mouth. He did. I then pulled on his leash which made his head tilt back. His lips were now within a quarter inch from my pussy lips. I could feel his warm breath on my lips.

Steve looked deeply into my eyes in anticipation of what was about to happen. I looked down between my legs and asked him if he was ready to serve, he said he was. I asked if he was sure, he said absolutely. I then told him that his service began now. As soon as I made the statement, I revealed my plan to him. Steve was at first very surprised as my warm piss began to flow into his awaiting mouth. He tried to push his head out of the way. I held his head with my legs and centered his mouth under my flowing piss. I demanded that he drink it. Steve began to gulp down the flow. With each mouthful, he would close his lips to swallow. My golden pee would flow across his face until his mouth would reopen.

After about thirty seconds, my pee slowly came to an end. Steve looked at me. I told him that he was not finished and grabbed his head. I told him to clean me up, that he was my human toilet paper. He squirmed a bit but dutifully licked my pussy clean. His darting tongue set my clit off and I orgasmed all over his face. I ground my crotch hard on his mouth. Soon his hands grabbed my thighs as he tried to push me off of him. I was unknowingly smothering him. I came to my senses and lifted my body off his face.

Steve's face was soaked with my piss. Piss puddles covered the floor around his head. I told him to roll over and to lick up the piss from the bathroom floor. Steve flipped over and slurped up my mess without objection. After a few minutes, he looked up at me for approval. Steve had actually done a great job, almost all of my piss was gone. I told him that he was a good pet and that he deserved a release. Steve was so excited. I yanked on his leash and told him to come over to the toilet. I made Steve got on his knees in front of the toilet. I then unlocked his prison and slipped the cage off of his semi-rigid cock. I then gave his cock a couple of quick strokes. It immediately sprung to life. I told Steve to grab his cock and begin stroking. He quickly began masturbating. I asked him if he enjoyed himself today. He told me that it was the most amazing thing I had ever done to him. He said that he almost had an orgasm as my piss flowed into his mouth.

I told Steve to show me just how much he liked to service my pussy by stroking his cock hard. Steve stroked his cock so hard I was afraid that he was going to hurt himself. I demanded that he tell me how much he loved drinking my piss and then servicing my pussy. Steve rattled off a string of shit about how he was my piss slave and how much he wanted to be my little toilet boy. He was stroking and talking so fast, I couldn't make sense of most of it. Suddenly, Steve's whole body stiffened up and he screamed. He was about to cum. I told Steve to release the grip on his cock. He screamed and did as he was told. I then took my heel and stepped on his cock so that his cock was trapped between my sole and the toilet bowl. Steve began to pump his hips as if he was fucking someone. His cock began to shoot long ribbons of cum into the toilet bowl. Steve grabbed my thigh and continued thrusting his cock between the sole of my heel and the cold porcelain bowl.

I could feel him tremble as he held my thigh tightly. As his orgasm subsided, he laid his head on my knee. He was breathing heavily. Steve had obviously had an amazing release. I pulled his leash upwards so that his head lifted from my knee. I pressed my heel hard on his cock, which forced out another small dripple of cum from the tip. I grabbed his head and made him look into the toilet bowl. I wanted him to see his useless sperm drowning in the blue toilet water. I told him to dispose of his mess. Steve reached up and flushed the toilet. The ribbons on cum began to swirl and then were soon sucked down with all of the other waste.

I then locked Steve's cock back up and gave him a kiss and told him that I loved him and then walked back into the bedroom. Steve just remained on his knees, trembling in front of the toilet for about twenty minutes. Later he found me watching TV and snuggled up next to me. Steve kissed me gently and told me how much he loved me and that he wanted to always serve me. I smiled and assured him that he would be serving me forever.

drdick69
drdick69
835 Followers