Chastity with Steve Pt. 03

Story Info
Continuation of Steve's chastity journey.
1.4k words
4.47
54.4k
35
6

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/06/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drdick69
drdick69
835 Followers

It's been about two months since Steve asked me to lock up his cock. It didn't take long before I realized that I really enjoyed the power exchange. I now had him doing everything I asked, without complaint. The house never looked better. My pussy had not seen his cock for the same period. Although I love and enjoy normal sex, I love being served even more. As I said earlier, Steve is not very good at many things but he is amazing at oral sex. He just has the most fabulous tongue and he knows how to use it.

Saturday is the day that I usually tease him the most and then let him have some relief. Most of the time I let him out and ruin his orgasm. It drives him nuts but then he kisses me and tells me how excited I get him and how much he loves me. So, it appears he is enjoying this as much as me. However, today I decided to try something new. I had been online reading blogs about women whose men are in chastity and how they control them. I read an article about a nurse whose husband had been in chastity for years and how she never let his cock out. She wrote that she would milk him twice a month so that he would not have a wet dream or have his cock leak on its own. The article piqued my interest so I did some more research and formulated my plan.

I told Steve to go mow the lawn. He obediently ran off to do his chore. I waited a few moments and let him get started. I stripped naked and stood in front of the bay window in our den and began to play with myself. Steve was mowing long strips back and forth. It took him a few passes to see me. He stopped dead in his tracks and stared at me. I stuck my finger in my mouth and got it wet and then proceeded to slide it into my pussy. I rubbed my clit with my thumb. Steve reached down and adjusted his locked cock. It was obvious that his caged penis was trying to expand but was having no luck. I made a gesture with my other hand to him signaling that he should continue to mow the lawn.

Steve slowly began to push the mower forward. He could not keep his eyes off of me. I then picked up my dildo and rubbed it on my labia. He stopped again. I motioned to him to continue his mowing. He adjusted himself again as he watched my dildo slip into my pussy. This was a place he had not entered for almost two months and now a rubber cock was replacing him. I turned around and suction cupped the dildo to the window and began to ride it. Steve watched my ass bouncing up and down on my rubber friend. I bent over so that he could see me taking my friend all the way to the base. I was giving him a hell of a show.

I heard the mower stall. Moments later, he was standing in front of me. I asked him if he was finished and he told me that he could not walk because his cock was so stiff in his cage. I removed the dildo from my pussy and asked him again if he was finished. He told me that he was. I told him that he needed to take a break and relax for a bit. He just stood there. He was so horny and so sexually frustrated he couldn't move. I took his hand and took him to our bedroom. I sat him on the bed and asked him if he wanted to cum. He said YES loudly. I giggled and told him to get undressed. He did and then I told him to get on his hands and knees on the bed. I placed a towel below him in case he made a mess.

He immediately assumed that I was going to unlock him. Instead, I lubed up my hand and started to rub his balls. Steve groaned in pleasure. I asked him again if he wanted to cum. Again, he said yes, with zeal. I asked him how bad he wanted to cum and he said he would do anything to have an orgasm. I told him that this was exactly what I needed to hear.

I took my slippery, well lubed finger and began to rub his asshole. Steve jumped a bit. I told him to stay still as I slowly inserted my finger into his tight hole. Steve asked me what I was doing. I told him that he was going to cum. He. didn't understand where I was going, but he accepted it was going to happen. It took me a moment to find his prostate. When I found it, I gently began to rub it. As I did, he began to groan. Once again, I asked him if he wanted to cum. This time he replied in a low moan and said yes. I could tell that he was enjoying this.

I continued to rub his balls with one hand and rub his prostate with my finger. After about ten minutes, I picked up the pace and pressure. I felt his prostate harden in response. Steve moaned with pleasure. I applied greater and greater pressure. As I did, I asked Steve if he loved me. He said yes. I asked him how much. He told me that he loved me more than I could understand. I asked him who was in charge. He said I was in charge. I then asked him who controlled his cock and he said me. I finished by asking him if he loved me being in charge. Steve responded that he wanted me to control his cock forever.

Just as he said that, I started to press on his prostate rapidly and with much force. Steve let out and howl and then began to shake. I squeezed his balls with a rapid frequency. His shaking intensified. I asked him to tell me that he loved me. His voice trembled as he said it. I demanded that he do it again. He did. Then I told him to yell that he loved me. Steve screamed that he loved me as cum oozed from the tip of his caged cock. I pressed his prostate, then released, then pressed again. His love organ began to pulse on its own. Cum slowly dripped out of his caged cock. Steve shook and shivered as he loudly professed his love for me. I placed my finger back on his prostate. It stopped pulsing. I pressed hard on it again. Steve winced. I rubbed it quickly. It began to pulse again.

Seconds later, more cum slowly oozed from his useless cock. Steve continued to shake. He groaned loudly. I asked him if there was a problem. He said that he was not having an orgasm. I told him that he was, I could see his cum. He told me that he could feel cum flowing from his cock but he wasn't getting any pleasure. Hmmm, I thought. This worked out better than I had ever had imagined. I had assumed that milking him would result in a caged orgasm. I had no idea that I would actually ruin his orgasm. It was delicious. I loved it.

I again pressed his prostate and a small amount of cum formed inside his cage. His milking was coming to an end. I slid up next to him and kissed him. I asked him if he loved his cum. He said he did. I told him that if you love something you should show your affection to it. I placed my hand on his head and pushed it down onto the towel and told him to give is cum a kiss. Steve resisted at first. I asked him who was in control. He told me that I was in control. I again told him to kiss his cum. Steve bent down and lightly kissed the towel. I told him to do it again. As he did, I pushed his face into the mess and rubbed it in. I then pulled his head back up and asked him if he loved me. He told me that he loved me more now than ever before. He told me that he wanted me to be in charge forever. He said he loved how I made him feel. I thought back to the nurse's story. Maybe my Steve will be in his cage for many years too.

drdick69
drdick69
835 Followers