All Comments on 'Chat First'

by InfiniteGiraffe

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

A perfect description of someone's first time - and how it got to that point.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
.

Almost as bad as that cuck shit known as living wives...at least these stories the homosexuality is right there in the open!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Nothing quite like the first time you suck a cock. From my own experience, I knew right away that I had become a cock sucker and I’m glad I did. I just wish I had been younger as I was 46. That night I ended up sucking 4cocks and ended the night by finding that I loved being fucked. In a period of about 6 hours I had gone from being straight to being a cum loving cock sucking fagot slut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Jealous

Great story. I too watch lots of porn and have gotten more and more into looking at the cocks. Now, I use chat rooms and video rooms to get off. Next step has to be me sucking a cock even though I am not at all attracted to men. I just want to enjoy the sensation of having a hot, hard cock in my mouth and making the guy feed me a load of cum.

InfiniteGiraffeInfiniteGiraffeover 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the hot comments

Really loving (some of) the comments. Got me super hot and hard. Especially the guy who took four cocks in one night. Feel free to message me and chat. And if you are in the forums, you can find me there too.

PG564EPG564Eover 6 years ago
An awesome memory

You described the hunger a man feels to blow another man, and do it very erotically. The desire to suck it and swallow is more powerful than any other sexual act I have ever done. You described me though we have never met. I've sucked off 25 men, all strangers, which adds to the submissive excitement I feel when my mouth gives a dick extreme pleasure. The cum explosion that follows makes me so happy I can't describe it. I liked your story a lot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I too have slipped away from my wife to suck a guy's cock. And I too have kissed her just minutes after swallowing a load. I know it's pervy, but it's hot, too.

Redbird1376Redbird1376over 6 years ago
Honest

LOVE your story - because it doesn't seem like one.

Often I check out the stories on this site, and they seem so very obviously FICTION - and there's nothing wrong with that! Sometimes I just want to read something and shoot a load, and I don't let my mind get caught up on parts of the story that are just . . . ridiculous. Other times, I read one and it's just SO over the top that I have to stop.

But every once in a while I read one that I think, "whoa, this is REAL. This has so much TRUTH in it!" Your story is in this category. Maybe because, like so many other guys, I'm sure, you just tapped into my own story, which I guess isn't all that rare. Start looking at 'basic' porn . . . realize that you're more than simply 'interested' in seeing cock . . . admit to yourself that there's no doubt that it's other men's cocks that are REALLY making you throb (albeit, that admission only comes while you're in a horned up state [and I really want to say that the bit about that post-cum guilt - THAT'S where your story really rings true]) . . . to the eventual acceptance that, good god, I fucking NEED cock.

Man, a FANTASTIC story. Maybe, you know, if we're ever chatting in the same room, and, well, if we're ever in the same area, oh, I don't know . . . . say, you wanna 'meet at Chevy's' ? :)

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 6 years ago
Yes it's true

Loved your story, it sounds almost exactly like my own experiences and how I learned I was a straight cocksucker myself. After years of only being with women I now know I love being on my knees sucking a hard cock and swallowing his cum. I don't even want him to suck mine my thrill comes from taking his load down my throat. I hope to hear more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Loved it!

Loved this story, was very real!

CrownRoyal73CrownRoyal73over 6 years ago
Well written. Fantasy fulfilled.

Great read! This could have been written by me, but I haven't pursued it yet.

Your way of explaining the thought process and then the guilt is 100% accurate.

deanomoriartydeanomoriartyover 6 years ago
Had a chance...

... to do this 8 years ago, after my divorce when I basically had the same experience of discovering that I had homoerotic urges. Started chatting, shared a few pics, and was invited across town. I chickened out, and wish I hadn't. I still occasionally stroke off to the photo of his cock, and wish I could find another straight bicurious cyber partner, and see where it goes. Great story!

kdca2017kdca2017over 6 years ago
Like others have said ...

... this could have been written by/about me. I think it's a lot more common than people admit.

Last part reminded me of my first hook-up. Once we both got our pants off he -- being experienced -- said "Since this is your first time I'll start ... and then we'll switch before you cum or you might freak out and leave". I just nodded because I knew he was right. I remember he was good-looking but not much else about his face and body ... but I can still remember every detail of his gorgeous cock and how it felt in my mouth.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Nakedguy

Loved the story. I snuck out during work to meet on line hook up after emailing back and forth for a two hour period. Met up next day and am a dedicated cocksucker

liz33ndliz33ndabout 5 years ago

oooh I liked this, so good, almost sounds true to life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I really like this story. I hope my first time sucking cock is just like this. I can’t imagine approaching a friend, but a stranger would be so hot.

excitingessenceexcitingessence6 months ago

Very relatable story and a natural read. Amazing how horniness can overcome nervousness.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

An exciting story. Thanks for posting it. It's nice when someone posts something that feels so real.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous