Chat First

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Enough, stop," he said. "It's sensitive."

I released his cock from my mouth, wishing I could have more, but I understood that feeling after blowing a big load. I sat back up in the back seat. My cock hard and throbbing. "I don't think I can do you," he said. I knew the feeling. After cumming, the cock craving usually goes away immediately.

"That's okay," I nodded. "I'm happy with what I did. You don't have to do anything."

"Sorry."

"Really, man. It's no problem. I wanted to be a cocksucker, and now I am."

He said nothing. Just got out of the backseat and moved to the front passenger seat.

As I got in the drivers seat, he said, "Thanks. I guess I should go back to my car."

"Sure."

We drove silently. I was still giddy. I knew he wasn't as excited as I was. "I'm glad you made me a cocksucker," I gushed. He needed to know.

"So you're going to do it again?"

"I don't know. I think it was a one time thing."

"I can tell you want to do it again. You're a natural. If you want, let me know" And he handed me his business card. "You can be my cocksucker any time you want." I tried to hide a proud smile but I couldn't.

I dropped him off and he gave me a nod. "Just let me know."

I drove home overcome by euphoria. I'd done it. I'd sucked a cock. I'd taken it all. I'd swallowed cum. Like a good cocksucker. I belonged on my knees. I'm a natural.

I walked in the door and my wife was sitting on the couch. "How was the drink," she asked. Fine. And I leaned over and kissed her with my cocksucking lips, wondering if she could tell.

12