Chat Notes 8/19/22

Story Info
A brief recap of my chat session.
1.2k words
1.8k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A guy messages me, wanting to know where I lived. I told him my state, knowing from his nick he lived nearby. When he asked what town I lived in, I politely declined. He responds with "It's not like I'm going to come find you," which makes me think that's exactly what he'd do. I respond with "Then it really doesn't matter, does it?" He drops it, but it's too late. I now know he's a guy who tries to push when presented with a clear no. He might think that marks him as a real man who doesn't accept limitations, but to me, it marks him as dangerous. I stay engaged in the conversation for just a bit longer before I disappear entirely.

A guy messages me, saying he wants a woman to domme him. I tell him I'm more of a flirt and a tease than a domme, but he doesn't seem to care. Well then, fuck it. I have him strip naked, then tell him to pull off my socks and suck on the toes while I stroke his cock with the other foot. I'm gently teasing him, giggling and complimenting him while my spit-covered toes slide along his shaft, but he keeps trying to shift the mood by telling me he'd get off on me denying him or causing him pain, which I've already told him I'm not into. I give him a quick footjob to finish him off, getting him to promise to clean up his mess when he's done, which he dutifully does. It's hot, but not really my kink, so after he's done, I sit back and wait.

A guy messages me, complimenting me on my nick. He says he's a TV writer and that my nick shows that there's a working mind on my end of the keyboard, trying to impress me and compliment me at the same time. I decide to start to play with him, and then he immediately sends me a pic. He asks me to send him one of me which I politely decline, telling him as a married woman I need to be careful. This excites him even more. He moves our scene from his office into the bathroom and asks to send another pic. I tell him okay, but this is the last one or I'm leaving. He sends the pic; I don't even look at it. He completely takes over, telling me how deep he's shoving his cock down my mouth. Every time I try to shift it to something a little more gentle and enjoyable for me, he steers us back to this. He's got this all worked out in his head already, I realize; he doesn't want a partner, just a series of holes he can use for his predetermined fuck tale. It's a blessing when he disappears. When he messages me again a half-hour later, wanting to continue, I don't respond. This is why I don't fuck with writers, I tell myself.

A guy messages me, asking to roleplay being neighbors. This is right up my alley, so I readily agree. I have myself open the curtains on the window that faces his in nothing but a short robe and lingerie. He tells me he's only wearing a towel. I drop my robe and sit down on my bed, smiling at him while I spread lotion over my body. His towel immediately drops, and he's stroking himself while I remove my bra, using my arm to cover my breasts. He holds up a sign with his number asking me to call him, and I call him and playfully tease him while I rub lotion into my tits. He keeps asking to come over and fuck me, but I keep refocusing him on the scene at hand. Then he asks for my phone number. It's not clear, but I assume he means in real life rather than in the scene because he'd have it already there, and this immediately sets off the red alert siren in my brain. The last thing I need is some random stranger feeling he can call me or text me whenever he feels like it, and heaven help me if he chooses to send me a dick pic or other pornographic material when one of my kids is reading over my shoulder. I choose to ignore his request, carrying on with the scene, getting him to splatter his load all over his window while I sit on my bed completely naked and play with myself. It's a super hot scene to me, but the alarm hasn't stopped, so I'm not ready or able to release just yet. I sit and wait some more.

A guy messages me, saying he wants his big cock sucked. I chuckle and call him bold. He says he has three girls who he normally gets together with, but he wants something new. He's certainly acting entitled, but I'm still curious to see where this goes. When I ask him how many girls he's asked to suck his cock this morning, he says none. I respond that I know of at least one, to which he counters that he never asked me to suck his cock. I scroll back through the chat log and well damn, he's right; he simply stated he wanted one, not asked if he could get one. He then proceeds to tell me that a lot of girls will simply start sucking him without any more prompting and he doesn't want to "deprive them of the pleasure". By, y'know, asking for what he wants. It's clear he thinks he's doing me a favor by letting me suck his cock, the pompous ass. I stop responding.

A guy messages me, apologizing for having to disappear on me earlier. A sweet kid; I remember he told me he's 19. He asks for a roleplay; I tell him I don't have enough time, but could do a quick cyber. He agrees. It's fairly basic - I start by sucking him off then bending over the couch so he can fuck me doggy - but it's a classic for a reason. All along the way I'm talking dirty, calling myself a slut, complimenting his dick, begging him to make me scream so the whole neighborhood can hear. He's responding, playing along, allowing himself to be redirected when things are getting a little too aggressive for me. He's an absolute delight.

While I'm fucking him, I think of the last guy and how he could have had this if he'd just not expected me to be fucking subservient to him, and I realize I'm mentally cucking a misogynist I'll never talk to again. Later I'll wonder about the futility of that act and whether I would have fucked any random guy who messaged me next, but in the moment I don't care. The sex is hot and the kid is plenty game to play along with me. When we're done, I ask if we can play again sometime. He tells me absolutely. I log off and play with myself, reading back over our chat, until I cum hard all over my fingers. Fuck, I needed that.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Maya's Game Roommates play an old game that leads them to new places.in Erotic Couplings
Work Experience A virgin young man is trained by his new boss.in First Time
Wrong about Him Her complicated crush gets simplified in one hot night.in Erotic Couplings
Back Home for Halloween Halloween, older man, costume.in Romance
The MILF Mentor Rocky the MILF teaches Billy about sex.in Mature
More Stories