Maya's Game

Story Info
Roommates play an old game that leads them to new places.
4.6k words
4.85
10k
23
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Maya came in that evening, she was soaked - the summer storm rolling over the city had started earlier than predicted, and she hadn't brought her umbrella to work, so the short walk to our apartment from the subway had been plenty long enough to douse her.

I had been sitting on the couch in the middle of a movie when she busted in, cursing. I was startled for a second, but then had to laugh at the sight of her, dripping, stomping, tossing her waterlogged bag down in disgust.

"How was your day?" I said in an exaggerated sing-song voice.

"Fuck off!" she yelled as her sneakers plopped to the floor and she went off to the bathroom, a trail of water following her. I got up and cleaned up the water, then poured her a glass of wine as a peace offering once I heard the shower turn on.

Not for the first time, I idly imagined her in there. I'd never seen her naked, though I'd come close once, getting home early from a trip and accidentally catching a glimpse of her bare chest as she slammed her room door closed in panicked laughter. When she asked what I'd seen, I lied and said I hadn't seen anything, and that was almost true; it had been a blur. Still, my imagination was solid enough to extrapolate, and so I could picture her there in the steam, eyes closed, letting the water stream over her arms, her back, her tits, her ass. I imagined myself getting in behind her... and then shook it off as I felt my body respond to the fantasy. Not going to happen, I told myself. Can't happen.

Maya had shared the apartment for a couple of months now. She was the younger sister of my old roommate and best friend Greg, who had moved in with his girlfriend across town. Maya had graduated from college around the same time as Greg was preparing to move, and was having trouble finding a place elsewhere in the city, so Greg asked if she could take over his room. That saved me the trouble of finding someone else, so I agreed. He'd said something or other, too, about not trying anything, which I agreed to as well, not thinking about it much at the time.

I hadn't really noticed how attractive she was at first. Not sure why, she was very much my type, with shoulder-length wavy, almost curly brown hair, a lean and curvy figure, smooth olive brown skin - her and Greg's mom was Brazilian - and a cute face: deep brown eyes, a small mouth, and a killer smile. But at first, all I saw was a haggard move-in in a ragged T-shirt who my best friend called "sis".

No, it had been a few days before I took notice of her. Not for anything super sexy, it just... happened. Coming around the corner, seeing her on the couch just so, her C cup tits straining at a gray V neck tee, her smooth legs stretched out from pajama shorts that didn't go down very far.

Maya didn't dress provocatively, but she was hardly conservative, clearly very comfortable with her body. Practically, that meant that when she got home, she loosened way up, rarely wearing a bra, often with T-shirts that were tight at the chest and a bit short, revealing her stomach regularly. It also meant those gym shorts, or on chillier days thin pants that showed off her ass well. It was hard not to start fantasizing, especially as on a couple of occasions I was pretty sure I heard her getting herself off through the this wall between our rooms - just a couple low moans, but enough to extrapolate.

Still... this was my friend's little sister, and he made me promise, and I wasn't going to go there. Plus, there was Erica - we were definitely in an "off-again" phase, but it meant I wasn't entirely, completely, officially single anyway. So, setting aside that latent sexual tension, we got along well and had even become friends. We had similar senses of humor, and schedules, but we both kept ourselves busy enough socially so as not to crowd each other at home, though we also occasionally just hung out together.

Maya came out of the bathroom in her towel, and without saying anything went into her room and shut the door. A few minutes later she was back out in the living room, in shorts and that light gray T-shirt she wore frequently around the house - the one that was just tight enough in the chest. I could tell she was braless, as usual. She thanked me for the wine and sank down onto the other side of the couch from where I was, stretching out a bit, her midriff peeking out from the shirt.

"How was work?" I asked.

"Fine. Uneventful. Then wet as hell. How about you?"

"A bit crazed." I worked from home, copyediting material for an education company, and the late summer was our busy season.

"This storm is kind of nuts - it wasn't supposed to be like this." She looked out the window as the wind whipped and water flew almost sideways.

We ate reheated pizza while the movie I'd been watching finished - she'd already seen it, but gamely didn't reveal the end. I saw it coming anyway, but it was entertaining enough. We watched another after that.

"We're pretty exciting on a Friday night, huh?" I said, turning off the TV after it had finished. "Nothing going on for you?"

"Nah. I was going to go see that thing with Samantha but she ditched me for some guy. You?"

"No. I kept the night open in case I needed to work late, but amazingly enough nothing's popped up, so... here I am."

"Yeah, so, as you said. We're exciting." She laughed. "We could watch something else? Play a board game? Stare into space?"

"As enticing as staring into space is... I already watched a movie, but I'd be down for a game." I went over to the small games cabinet - we were both board game fans, and had a small collection that we'd combined. We grabbed a funny card game I'd found, and played that for a while. I had a couple beers, she had a couple glasses of wine.

"Nothing else in here speaks to me." She said, looking into the cabinet again. "Come with me to the stash."

She had a few additional games in her closet, so we went in there to check it out. She started pulling things off the shelf, but nothing that either of us wanted to play. We'd almost given up when a small box dropped onto the floor and she gasped.

"Ohhhh my god I forgot about this." She picked it up. "D3 Truth or Dare Bombs XXX" was written on the top in silver sharpie. "This is a game my roommates and I made up one night sophomore year. It's basically a variation on truth or dare but with set questions and dares, and extra rules. I desperately want to look through this."

"Should we play it?" I asked. She looked at me and raised her eyebrows. "So... okay, but be aware: this was made by a group of extremely horny sophomore girls. I don't remember much about the cards, but I remember they were risque. Like, uh, very."

"We can agree to skip anything that is going to make things weird, but I'm intrigued." She cocked her head to the side and thought about it for a second.

"Okay, what the hell," she relented. "Might get to know each other even better though..." I laughed, inwardly fine with that thought. Maybe she was too.

We went back into the living room and sat down on the couch. She pulled out a sheet of instructions first, then a few tokens of different colors.

"Oh, okay I remember this!" She said, going through the tokens. "We each get three blue, three red, and three green tokens, and one black token. Blue means you can ask a follow-up question of your own on a truth question, red means you can make the asker answer or do the dare too, and green means you can pass it on to someone else - I guess we won't need those since there are two of us. Black is a basic skip, but you only get one of those - should we just ignore that, if we're going to give each other skips?" I agreed.

She took the cards out and separated them into two piles - truth, and dare. There were about twice as many truth cards. I was impressed at the number and the development - they'd clearly put a lot of thought in.

She also pulled out a die. "Rolling a 1 or a 6 means dare; anything in between is truth."

"Okay - who starts?"

"I'll roll, then you take the card and ask me." I nodded. She picked up the die and rolled a 1 - a dare.

"Right off the bat, huh?" Maya laughed. She raised her eyebrows at me, and glanced at the dare pile. I gave a little shrug and picked it up, then felt a rush as I saw the words on it.

"Uh, so it says 'make out with someone else in the room for three minutes.'" I looked up at her, and there was a beat of silence. "We can skip that one." I added, though I didn't entirely want to.

"Yep - skipping that for now." A weird look crossed her face for a split second, after she said "for now," like she'd slipped or something, but it vanished fast. "I'm rolling again."

This time it came up a 3. I reached for a truth card and turned it over.

"How many people have seen you naked since adulthood?" She laughed.

"Oh, god. Um. Okay, I guess I'll go with this one." She thought about it for a bit. "Four... four? four boyfriends, one random college hookup, my doctor, basically everyone on swim team, anyone who was looking out the window that one night I streaked on campus spring break senior year, probably Samantha and Alice... Is that it? Oh, you, but you deny it." I laughed.

"I swear, it was too fast to see anything!"

"Whatever, you saw me in my glory, deal." I laughed again, then took the dice and rolled. A five - truth.

"Who was the first celebrity you ever masturbated to?" She laughed as she read it. "Good lord we were such little horn-dogs."

"Are all of these about sex?" I asked.

"I can't be completely certain, but... yeah, that's my memory. We can skip if you want..."

"No, it's okay. I guess I don't remember for sure? But I wouldn't be at all surprised if it were Emma Stone, I had a huge thing for her after that movie, Easy A? Remember that?"

"Totally. Yes. Emma Stone is hot. She has good hair. I support this for you."

"Thanks for the validation."

She rolled again - another three. I pulled the card.

"Wow, you all were vicious here - it says 'describe the last time and place you had an orgasm.'"

"That is SO not cool!" Maya laughed.

"We can skip it if you want. I feel like we're saying that a lot."

"No, it's fine." she gulped some wine. "It was yesterday morning, you were out for your run, I enjoyed myself in the shower thank you very much." That image was going to stick for a bit. I shifted my seating. She looked at me, another weird little glance that vanished fast.

"As good a place as any," was the best reply I could come up with. She shrugged, and raised an eyebrow, but otherwise stayed silent.

I rolled, and for the second time, we got a dare: a 6.

"Here we go again." I said - now that we'd done a few truth questions, I realized maybe that first dare was tame.

She drew the top card, and laughed with a gasp.

"You can totally skip this if you want, but: put on your sexiest underwear, and model it for the room."

"I'm a dude, I just have regular underwear."

"Well, then it shouldn't be hard to choose a pair at random. But seriously, you can skip."

"I mean, you've seen me in shorts without a shirt. This isn't that different. Be right back." I went into my room and stripped, then found a par of black boxer briefs that I thought displayed things well. I arranged everything just right, then stepped out.

"Woooo!" She said, mockingly. But she looked, for sure, and not just a glance. I walked over to her, did a slow turn, shook my ass, and walked back, to appreciative laughter and applause. After changing back, I re-emerged and sat before responding.

"Okay, now: I'm using a red token." Reciprocity - now she had to do the same dare.

"Oh, crap. And you did it, so I'm sort of morally obligated, huh."

"That's how I see it."

She shrugged, and went into her room. She was there a while, but when she came out my jaw dropped. She wore a short red negligee, just see through enough for me to tell she was wearing panties... and nothing else. Even in the dimmer light I could make out her tits, her nipples, her belly button. Aside from that hurried glimpse I'd never seen her exposed, and I took it all in as she walked toward me from her room. She moved slowly, spun so I could see her ass, and then turned back leaned down slightly in front of me. I looked down her chest, between her breasts, and my eyes got stuck for a bit until she stood again.

"I hope you enjoyed that." She said. I realized I was hard - she was already walking away, and I had no idea if she'd seen the bulge. She turned and smiled at me before she went back into her room, and I closed my eyes and thought of everything unsexy I could until things subsided. A few moments later she was back, wearing the same shorts and T as before.

"I'm getting more wine - want some?" She asked, as though that hadn't just happened.

"Definitely," I answered, and she brought over a couple glasses of red. She sat down a bit further toward me on the couch, her legs curled up, facing me.

"Okay - my turn, right? Since that was a red chip?" She rolled - a four. I took another card.

"What do you think is the sexiest part of your own body?" Her eyes widened.

"I wrote that one! I remember it! My answer then was probably my tits. Now... I dated a guy last year who said I had a really sexy back, and I like that answer, so I'm adopting it."

"You do have great tits, I can confirm." I said, without thinking. She looked a bit surprised, but smiled.

"Damn right." She popped an eyebrow again.

This was starting to get interesting, and the wine was dulling that voice in the back of my head. I found myself hoping she rolled a dare card next time. I, meanwhile, rolled a four.

"What is the weirdest place you've ever had an orgasm?" She asked, with a mock seriousness, as though she were a talk show host.

"I... don't even know how to respond to that. Am I boring if I haven't cum in strange places before?"

"Totally boring. I got off on Mt. Everest."

"Well... okay, in high school my girlfriend gave me a blowjob in the dugout of the baseball field at our high school, at night. How's that?"

"C, C+. You need to broaden those horizons."

"Why, where's yours?"

"I told you, Everest!" she rolled. She got a dare finally - another six. I pulled the card.

"Take a shower with your clothes on." I let that image roll around in my head as I read it, but then I saw her shaking her head vigorously. "I'm using another skip here! I've already dealt with one pair of wet clothes tonight, not dealing with another." I laughed, and agreed, and she rolled again - she avoided another dare with a four.

"What is the most embarrassing sex moment you've ever had?" the card read. I looked up at her. "Did that really just say 'sex moment?'"

"Again, I say: dorky sophomores! And to answer the question, it is POSSIBLE that my senior year boyfriend's mother heard me giving him a blowjob once - we were in his room and didn't realize she was folding laundry right outside. She acted like she hadn't heard anything, but... yeah, it made Thanksgiving dinner awkward later."

"It's an unconventional appetizer." She hit me on the arm for that, a little more than gently.

Another roll from me - a five. "Have you ever sent anyone a nude photo," she read, "and if so who?" She gave me that eyebrow raise again as she put the card away.

"Yeah, I have. When Erica was away doing that internship, we traded them pretty regularly." The wine also helped dull any guilt I felt about wanting to screw Maya when Erica and I were still... whatever we were.

"Erica hasn't been by much lately..." she noted.

"Yeah. We're taking time off. Or whatever. She's... her." Maya nodded as though she knew what I meant, and maybe she did. She rolled, and my hopes were revived - a one! I read the card.

"Go to the nearest window and flash the world." I put it back. "It's non-specific as to what you're going to flash, so that's up to you."

"How kind!" She said. "I skipped the last two, so I guess I'll go with this." She rose to her feet and moved to the window.

It was night, and the glass reflected the light from inside pretty well, so she gave me a little half smile. "Hm, you might get flashed here too - I hope you can handle it." I could see her looking at me in the reflection, which wasn't quite mirror quality but was good enough. She pulled up her shirt, and there they were - perfect C cups with dark nipples, swaying at the window. I could see their reflection, and had a good view of the side of the real thing, on her right. She left it like that for a moment, then pulled the shirt back down as she turned back to me, giving me a quick glimpse.

"Like I told you," I said, as she came back. "Great tits."

"Why thank you." She did a mock curtsy and sat back down, even little closer than before. I rolled a one - another dare.

"Excellent. Let's see..." she looked at the card, then read out.

"Strip off all but one piece of clothing, and stay that way after this turn." This one was easy for me - I peeled off my shirt and dropped my running shorts. She'd already seen my in my underwear this evening, so this was no big deal. Still, she gave my body the once over again.

"You're not so bad yourself." She said, her eyes lingering on my crotch. I felt blood rush down, and my cock twitched as she looked at it. She didn't say anything, but she made eye contact with me, with a look on her face that told me she saw, and she liked.

I sat, edging further into the middle of the couch myself, so that our legs brushed against each other. She smiled and rolled a three.

I pulled a truth card and read: "What's one thing about you that only someone you've had a relationship with would know?"

"Oooooh, good question. I bet that one is Samantha's. Okay..." She thought about it a minute, then a weird look crossed her face, and she bit her lower lip like she was making a decision. She looked right into my eyes. "This might be too much, but what the hell: I like having someone watch me. While I get myself off." The way she said it, soft but confident while making eye contact, was sexy as hell. I couldn't stop my cock from springing up. She looked, and I let her. "Does that turn you on?" She asked quietly. That was obvious.

"Are you using a blue token for that?" I asked low, but jokingly.

"Hm. No, I'll withdraw that. I already have a nice big clue as to the answer." She looked at my hard-on again.

"Are we still playing, or are we doing something else?" I asked, leaning toward her. She looked back up at me but put her hand out to my chest, stopping my movement.

"We have all night, and this has taken us interesting places... I don't think I want to stop just yet. Do you?" There was something really sexy in how she said that, like something was building up inside her. There was certainly something building up in me.

"I can think of other things we could do that are interesting, but I'll keep playing. Though I don't know how much longer I can take it." I rolled. Five.

She pulled a card, then turned it to show me. It read "Free card - ask your own question."

"This will be interesting." I said, as she looked up at the ceiling in thought, and then back at me.

"Speaking of what turns me on... have you ever heard me? In my room? Getting myself off?" She was putting the card down as she asked, but looked at me out of the corner of her eye as she did, to see my reaction.

"I think so. It sounded like it, but it was too soft for me to be sure." She looked so intense as I said that, my cock started to ache.

"I sort of hoped you had." Her fingers were on her own thigh now, close you her waist, stroking her skin lightly, while she rolled with her other hand. A six.

I pulled a dare card, then read it: "take off one piece of clothing, and leave it off for the rest of the game."

"I guess you get a real look now..." and didn't hesitate, sliding her t-shirt up and over her shoulders. I stared down at a pair of breasts even better than the ones I'd imagined. "Are they everything you hoped and dreamed?" she asked, brushing my arm with her breast as she moved close. I reached up and cupped it in my hand as she rocked a bit on the couch, deeply aroused.

12