Chat Room Girl

Story Info
He meets her in a sex chat and has his first time with her.
2.2k words
4.32
13.8k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
adonixxx
adonixxx
14 Followers

So much tension in my balls, as I was home alone in my apartment, on my laptop. I was stroking my cock as I was talking to a girl in a chat room... we'd been cyber fucking for hours, and I was told her that I was about to cum. My cock twitched as she told me to cum for her. I started typing that I shoot my hot cum deep inside of her, and that sets me off, making me cum for real.

We exchange the usual messages that it was "amazing"... and I throw out there that I'd love to do it with her for real. She agrees, and I ask her where she's from, expecting nothing.

She answers... it was in my state. My mouth goes a bit dry and my dick is instantly hard again. I answer back where I live, and she starts talking about meeting up. Today. And she was eager for it.

We actually exchanged numbers, and I talked to her on my phone. She had a very southern accent. She wanted to come over to my place and I agreed to it. I told her where I was, and how to get to my place from the highway she was on. It was a couple of hours for her to drive, as she lived in the middle of nowhere, but she was on her way.

I couldn't believe what I was doing. This was risky, inviting a stranger from the internet over to my apartment... I'd never done anything like this. I sat on my couch, mulling it over in my mind. My stomach was churning with nervousness. I was presumably going to have sex this evening... and finally lose my virginity at age 19. I'd been so obsessed with losing it to my last girlfriend that she broke up with me, and I was still ashamed about that.

I was imagining how it would go... would she be hot? We hadnt even exchanged pictures. What if she wasn't hot? ...What if she was?

And it hadn't escaped me that I came inside her in that roleplay. Was I going to wear a condom?... That thought had my heart pounding and it was hard not to jerk off right then. My fetish for cumming inside a girl was out of control.

I instead distracted myself getting ready. First, I took a long shower, letting myself fantasize about her and get myself nice and clean. Afterward, I got dressed and put on some cologne. I then started making dinner for us, some spaghetti and meatballs. It was almost time, but the minutes seemed to be dragging on. She finally texted to get some directions, she was only a few minutes away.

After replying, I started pacing... minutes passed. I was about to go outside to meet her, but I just ended up standing and staring at my front door. As if right on cue, I hear a knock. I open the door, my heart beating out of my chest, and there she was.

I greeted her and pulled her in for a hug. I wasn't diaappointed. She was definitely chubby, but not obese, with long straight brown hair. She was wearing a pink shirt, black pants, and flip flops. I invited her into the dining room for dinner.

We talked for a bit as we ate. Honestly we didn't have much in common. Her hobbies included reading and riding horses. We did talk a bit about riding horses, as I'd only done it once at a fair, but she did it all the time. Overall, she seemed really nice and polite, and I had to appreciate her smile. She was smiling the entire time we talked.

After dinner, I put the dishes in the sink and invited her to my room. She sat on my bed, and we talked about what movie to put on. We ultimately decided on "Bedazzled" but we never actually watched it. We just talked. About basically nothing. We talked about my schnauzer, who seemed to like her, and her doberman. We talked about books and school. We weren't talking about sex at all, though it was still on my mind. I was wondering how I was going to make my move.

She was starting to talk about how her older sister just got married now, and she was in mid-sentence when I did it. I just put a hand on her cheek, leaned in, and kissed her on the lips. We started making out. Her kiss tasted of mango. I was definitely feeling attracted to her now. I wanted her so bad. I just didn't know how to go about it.

Luckily, she did. As soon as we broke the kiss, she asked "Do you want to have sex?" I smiled and nodded. She started slowly taking her clothes off right there on my bed. I stared in awe, as she was down to just her white bra and panties.

"I've never taken a guy's virginity before", she said, giggling.

When we'd talked before she drove to my place, I'd admitted that I was a virgin. She was a year older than me, and had only had sex with one guy that lived close to her.

I started taking my clothes off too, down to my underwear, and I looked at her... she was still smiling, biting her lip. I started trying to take off her bra. I didn't know how to do it, and I was fumbling. She eventually just took it off for me, laughing, and telling me that I'd get the hang of it.

Her tits were right in front of me... I felt and squeezed them, moving in to suck at her nipple. She started moaning, enjoying herself.

With what I did next, I even surprised myself... I kissed down her stomach and planted a big kiss on the front of her panties, as they instantly soaked through on my lips, and I took in the spicy unfamiliar scent... and then I started taking her panties off.

I stood up and took my underwear off, my hard dick standing straight up for her, soaked with precum, as I stared at her, naked on my bed with spread legs.

I opened my dresser and took out a condom.

"You don't have to use a condom if you don't want to," she said, biting her lip as she turned red.

"Umm... yeah, I do..." I replied as awkwardly as you could imagine, fumbling with the condom as I slid it over my dick.

Finally, I got on top of her, taking a moment to gather myself... but she wasn't waiting for that, as she reached down and put my dick inside her herself.

And I slid in deep.

It was so warm. I started thrusting in, unable to compare the feeling to anything else. I moved in to kiss her, grabbing her tits, as I fucked her. I kissed down to her neck. I wanted to make her cum too, but after about three minutes, I felt the warmth rising from my balls. I wanted to stop and keep myself from cumming, but it was too late. I couldn't even pull out, I just kept thrusting as I came uncontrollably.

I pulled out, panicked, examining the condom. Good. It didn't break.

I apologized for cumming so soon, but she was still smiling, reassuring me that she had fun, and that it takes practice.

I got up to clean my cock off in the sink, and after we both used the restroom, we laid down in my bed to cuddle. She fell asleep pretty quickly. I kissed her head, holding her, and tried to get to sleep as well.. but i couldn't.

After laying there for about an hour, I got up and got on my laptop. I started typing in my "journal" document about what happened and how it felt. I was trying to go into detail, and it was making me hard again. I was finishing up what I was writing, and involuntarily started playing with my cock through my underwear.

That's when I realized... she's still here in my bed.

I got up and walked back to my bedroom. I could see her in the nightlight, laying there in just her bra and panties again. I slid my underwear down and off, staring at her, hard and craving her again. She was such a sexy country girl.

I started jacking off a little, thinking about how I wanted to cum inside her. She told me that I didn't have to wear a condom...

"I'm going to do it," I whispered to myself, "I'm going to cum inside her...". I repeated it a few times, feeling creepy for it, but more turned on than I'd ever been in my life.

I quietly and slowly got on the bed, mounting her, and kissing her awake. She woke up giggling into the kiss as my hands wandered her body. I reached for her bra and quickly fumbled again, this time not letting her help until I got it.

I moved to kiss down her body again, pulling her panties down this time. I needed that taste and scent again. I licked her pussy as she moaned. I kept going, letting my craving for her body build as she suddenly started trembling and absolutely soaking the bedsheets beneath us, leaving a puddle.

Fuck yes. I'd made her cum!

I got on top of her and kissed her with my wet messy lips, letting my cock find her opening as she helped me inside once again.

That feeling again! But it was so different this time... my bare flesh enveloped in hers... it felt unbeliavable.

I was fucking her hard and hungrily, making out with her. Again, I was only a few minutes in, when I felt myself going over the edge. I panicked again, trying to chicken out and will myself to pull my cock out of her... but, due to inexperience, I couldn't stop thrusting this time either. I suddenly broke the kiss, moaning, as I started cumming inside her without warning. I wish I could describe how it felt. The release inside her felt so right.

"Did you cum inside me?" she asked, giggling and blushing.

Too embarrassed to say yes, I move in again and kissed her passionately, still resting inside her. My mouth was going dry though, as I could feel my heartbeat.

Did I just get her pregnant?

The thought had me instantly starting to get hard again. As I kissed her, I started thrusting, and it felt much different with my creamy load coating her walls.

I was having sex with her for the third time, having only just lost my virginity to her. Also, we'd totally just failed sex ed together a moment ago... and never in my life had I jerked it more than three times in a day, but my cock was very alive and wanted more.

I looked into her eyes as she smiled at me, biting her lip.

"I love you" I said out of nowhere, having had no idea I was going to say that.

"I love you too" she giggled, and I moved in to kiss her deeply, playing with her hair, actually making love to her now.

This time we were at it for longer. I made out with her as I slowly moved in and out. She was moaning and told me that she was getting close.

Just as she said it, I felt my cock get soaked. I was moving in and out of her, watching her tits bounce... something about watching her body in orgasm pushed me over the edge again and I threw my head back, moaning, as I purposely held my throbbing unprotected dick deep inside.

This time I could feel every moment of it. I felt my sperm shooting into her four times. It felt like a massive load, especially considering that I had already cum for her three times that day.

I kissed her for a minute and pulled out, looking at my impressive load dripping out of her in awe. She was blushing as she got up, telling me she was going to get cleaned up.

I stared at my wet spent cock, unable to believe I just did that. I barely knew this girl, lost my virginity to her, and just came inside her twice. And confessed my love to her no less.

I laid back on the bed, as she came back, laying next to me, still with her trademark smile.

"You came a lot," she said, giggling.

"I know," I said awkwardly, blushing.

"I might get pregnant before my sister does" she whispered, grinning wide.

She'd just confirmed my worries. I turned beet red, suddenly feeling scared. I'd literally just started college, and I could already be a father... and it was clear from the way she said it that she came over here with the intention of becoming a mother...

Despite that thought, I felt my naughty, irresponsible, dick getting rock hard again... from that moment, I knew that I wanted her to be my girl... and that I would definitely end up impregnating her soon either way.

adonixxx
adonixxx
14 Followers