Chat Room Meeting

Story Info
Meeting a friend on a chat room.
4.3k words
4.54
6.6k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tedsgirl
tedsgirl
523 Followers

This story contains M/M Bi-sexual men, don't read this if you don't care for that kind of story.

Ted was relaxing in his recliner, searching for some good porn to watch.

It seemed to be almost impossible to find anything good worth watching anymore.

He was about to give up when he received an email notification that he had an invitation to chat with someone in one of his favorite chat rooms.

"Hmmm, let's see who this is," Ted said going to his second email account.

Getting into his email he checked his mail until he found the link for the

notification. He clicked on the email notification, "This looks interesting," he said as his wife Patti walked into the room.

"Hi honey, I'm almost ready to go with Kate shopping."

"Alright, baby, have a nice girls' day out," he told her, "so what do the two of you have planned for today, my sweet wife?"

"Oh nothing really special, shopping at the mall, and probably getting some lunch and playing catch-up with each other." Patti glanced at the screen on Ted's laptop,

"Ummm, what sounds interesting?" she asked wondering what he was up to.

"I received a notification that someone wants to chat on that website that

Fred mentioned to us." Ted said reaching for his wallet that was lying on the end table.

"So what do you have planned for today?"

" Watching porn, jacking off," Ted told her with a grin, "you know the usual stuff. I know you'll be gone for quite a while if you have catching up to do," he said taking some money from his wallet. "Here honey, take this and have a good time."

"Baby, this is eighty dollars," Patti commented looking at him, still after all of these years together she still felt funny about accepting money from him. "I've got money."

"Well, it never hurts to have some extra." He said glancing at the email from the guy from the chat room. "Go to the adult store maybe you can find a new toy."

"Well, okay but I can't promise I'll spend this," she said putting the money in her wallet. "Oh there's Kate now," Patti said hearing Kate blowing the car horn from the driveway. "Bye bye sweetheart," she said leaning down and kissing him sexily, "have fun today while I'm gone."

"Oh you know me, I'll jack off, take a shower, and then take a nap." Ted told her, kissing her back, "you'd better hurry Kate is getting impatient."

"Okay honey, I love you, don't get too lonely."

"I won't, I'll be fine," Ted said with a chuckle, "Kate must be starving she won't let up on that horn."

"I'll be back in a few hours, I love you." Patti said, "I'm coming Kate, jeez Louise, knock it off with the horn."

"I love you too baby girl, have a good time," Ted said reaching up and giving her

ass a squeeze.

"Maybe I'd better stay home."

"No, you go and have girl time with Kate, I'll be waiting for you when you get home."

"Yes, dear," she gave him one last kiss and was out the door.

"Now, let's check this email out," Ted said out loud, reading the email he liked what he read. The man was in his early 40s, local and he was trying to make new friends

on the chat site he wondered if Ted would like to chat. Clicking on a download

three pictures came up. "Umm, not bad," Ted thought seeing the pictures of the naked man. The only problem was that there was no face shot, he did have a nice cock and balls, not too big and not too small. The man told him his screen name and for Ted to answer in the next twenty minutes if he would like to chat.

Looking at the picture of the man with a nice erect cock, Ted could see himself having some fun with this guy.

"Hello, I received your email, my screen name is "likessuckingcock." Ted said in the first message he sent.

"My screen name is "cumswallower42" the man answered, "I read your profile and I like what I read."

"Nice to meet you," Ted wrote back, feeling his cock starting to get hard thinking of sucking this guy's dick. Ted wasn't fully gay by any means but once in a while he did like to suck cock and occasionally swallow cum, but he had to be very turned on to swallow. "I liked your photos, you've got a very nice cock and balls."

"Thanks, I like your profile, as I said in my email I'm trying to make a few discrete friends that I can have some fun with once in a while."

"Sounds good to me," Ted commented, feeling his cock getting hard, thinking of maybe getting a chance to suck this guy's cock.

After chatting for over an hour and getting to know each other a bit Ted invited the man over for a meeting. He just wanted to see what he was like in person, there was no pressure of any kind. They described their likes, dislikes, and favorite porn: "Well, here is my address and I'll be seeing you in about 45 minutes or so." Ted wrote, "don't worry my wife is out shopping with a girlfriend and will be gone for a while." Ted had explained his and Patti's open relationship, about being able to play with other people.

"Okay, sounds great see you in about 45 minutes then."

"Yep, see you then, bye." Ted signed out of the site and went to take a shower, just in case they did end up playing around. He had never invited a stranger over to the house before, but the guy sounded decent and he did have a nice dick.

Forty-five minutes later "cumswallower42" turned into Ted's driveway, getting out of the car he felt a little nervous. He had really never met someone after a first chat session, but he felt compelled to meet "lovessuckingcock".

The doorbell rang and Ted opened the door, "Dale," he said surprised to see his friend. "Umm, I, uh..." Ted said glancing over Dale's shoulder, expecting his company to pull into the driveway. "I'm uh kind of busy," Ted said not trying to be rude to Dale but he was anxious to meet this new guy.

"I know, you're waiting for me," Dale said, looking at Ted, "I'm cumswallower42."

"You're cumswallower42?" Ted said in disbelief, not that it was a bad thing, it just kind of threw him off guard. He had always wondered what it would be like to suck a friend's cock. Maybe today he would have his chance.

"Yep, sure am," Dale commented thinking this was going to make things a whole lot easier to get to know each other in a different way.

"Come on in, uh, uh, fuck I never thought that you would like sucking cock." Ted said closing the door. They went downstairs to the den/playroom. "Would you like something to drink?" Ted offered Dale.

"Yeah, sure anything is fine thanks."

Ted went to the fridge in the corner of the room and grabbed a couple of beers, he never drank alcohol much but kept some on hand for company. "Fuck, man I can't believe this," Ted said walking back over to Dale and handing him the cold beer.

"Yeah, I know this is fucking wild." Dale said looking around the room, "I like your setup here."

"Thanks, it was the wife's idea," Ted explained taking a drink of his beer, "she liked the idea of a room where we could have company and have fun and leave our bedroom just for us."

"Makes sense," Dale said looking at Ted, wondering who was going to make the first move. "Did you say you have homemade videos?"

"Oh, yeah I did," Ted said getting up and walking over to a cabinet, "these are some of my favorites," Ted explained looking through the DVDs, "there are a few really hot ones of the wife and her girlfriends and with other men."

Ted found one of his favorite DVDs and put it into the DVD player and sat down on the couch next to Dale. The video was one of the first ones they had made of Patti and her friend Beth and Beth's boyfriend Mike. Ted sure did like to watch his wife sucking Mike's dick while Beth ate her wet pussy. He always liked to watch her have fun no matter who she was playing with. He got so turned on watching his wife sucking cock and eating pussy and getting fucked by other men and women.

"Damn, your wife can suck a dick," Dale commented after watching the video for a few minutes, his cock was rock hard and throbbing. He looked over at Ted and he unbuttoned and unzipped his jeans and he pulled his nice size cock out, stroking his cock. "Is it alright if I get comfortable?" Dale said standing and dropping his jeans and briefs to the floor. He pulled his tee-shirt off and tossed it on the couch.

Ted liked the sight of Dale's shaved cock and balls, "Mmm sexy, shaved cock." Ted said reaching out and stroking Dale's dick. "You do have a nice cock Dale," Ted said looking at Dale, "I think I'm going to get comfortable." Ted stood up and quickly got naked. Reaching over Ted gently rubbed Dale's cum filled balls.

"You're one lucky guy Ted," Dale commented, "I struggled for years with my sexuality and finally I had to admit that I was Bi and attracted to cock." Dale explained, "I like sucking cock, but I will never give up pussy."

"I've known since I was young that I wanted to suck cock, just something about it that always intrigued me." Ted's already hard cock was throbbing in his sweats, damn but he needed a blow job and to suck Dale's dick.

He never had a problem with Patti giving him a blow job, she loved it and would give him one anytime and anyplace if she thought she could get away with it. Once every few months Ted would get a strong craving for some cock, licking and sucking one, taking it deep in his mouth, sucking and licking it, tasting precum.

"You know, I'm glad things worked out this way, I mean not meeting a total stranger."

Dale said hoping that didn't sound dumb, "You know what I mean, we already know each other it's hard to put into words. I want to suck your cock."

"Fuckin' go for it," Ted commented watching Dale go to his knees in front of him.

Dale reached out and stroked Ted's hard cock, leaning in he swirled his hot, wet tongue across Ted's balls, he heard Ted moan.

"Lick my balls slow, take your time," Ted commented almost drooling at the thought of taking Dale's cock into his mouth later. Right now he was going to enjoy the feeling of his friend licking, teasing, and sucking on his heavy balls. "oh yeah, feels so good."

Dale took Ted's balls into his hand, "Mmmm." Dale said, stroking them gently, "I love the feeling of another man's cock and balls in my hand or in my mouth."

"Same here, oh yeah feels good," Ted said looking down and watching his friend stroking his balls.

Dale leaned in and licked Ted's balls all over, he went slow and took his time, not wanting to rush things. He couldn't stop thinking how great it would be to have a

friend with benefits, and if he was lucky maybe he could have some fun with Ted's wife.

Ted spread his legs wider so that Dale had better access to his cum filled balls, he reached for his cock and slowly stroked himself. "Oh yeah Dale, do it, buddy."

"Ummm, oh fuck taste good," Dale glanced up and saw precum leaking from the head of Ted's hard throbbing cock. "Mmmm, mmm, fuck." Dale moaned licking the precum from the head of Ted's hard dick. Dale continued to lick Ted's cock while still stroking his balls.

"Fuck yes," Ted moaned putting his hands on Dale's head and pushing his cock into Dale's mouth. "Do it, buddy, suck my cock."

Dale gladly sucked Ted's cock into his mouth, lapping at the head with his tongue, tasting more precum. He knew he was going to like this, hoping this could become

a regular thing between the two of them. He felt Ted grip his head tighter, pushing his cock deeper into his talented mouth.

"Mmmm, mmm oh fuck yes," Dale said, looking up at Ted, "I could get used to this, sucking your tasty dick."

"Same here," Ted agreed, fuck he was feeling so good, Dale was a great cock sucker.

Ted's cock was rock hard and throbbing, he pushed his cock deeper into Dale's talented mouth, fucking his friend's mouth. "Do it, suck my dick, suck the cum out of it."

"Umm, mmm," Dale pulled away and let Ted's cock slip out of his mouth, he looked up at Ted and licked his lips.

"Let's get more comfortable," Ted suggested, looking down at Dale, "let's get on the bed and continue this."

Dale stood up and followed Ted to the queen-sized bed, joining him there.

"How do you feel about ass play?" Dale asked he knew some people got off on it and others didn't. He would always ask before playing that way with someone.

"I've played like that a few times, letting the wife, rim me and finger fuck my ass," Ted explained. He did like the sensation of feeling a hot, wet tongue licking and teasing his hole.

Ted and Dale lay down on the bed side by side in the 69 position, making sure that they could reach each other's cock and balls. Ted stroked Dale's cock, feeling precum dripping into his fingers, he put his wet fingers into his mouth and sucked Dale's man juice from his fingers. "Ummm, oh fuck your precum taste so good,"

"Mmmm, your dick taste good Ted, I could do this all day," Dale commented licking and nibbling the head and shaft of Ted's cock.

Ted didn't respond he just continued to stroke Dale's dick, leaning in and sucking Dale's balls, gently sucking on the ball sac. "Oh fuck, yeah do that," Ted moaned when Dale nibbled and flicked his tongue right on the underside of Ted's cock.

Ted spread his legs wide so that Dale could really give his balls a good sucking.

Dale put the fingers of his right hand in his mouth and made sure they were good and wet, he massaged and rubbed Ted's balls with his wet fingers. Moving his wet fingers lower he gently rubbed Ted's ass hole, he heard Ted let out a soft moan.

Dale nibbled and licked Ted's ass cheeks, moving closer and closer to that yummy-looking hole. "Take my dick, suck it good."

Ted did as he was asked, licking the shaft up and down, nibbling it all over, stroking Dale's balls. Licking a drop of precum from the head Ted finally took it into his cock hungry mouth. Moaning, and sucking that hard cock Ted was in heaven, he enjoyed sucking and playing with other men but he would always love pussy more.

Groaning loudly, when he felt Dale, lick his puckered ass hole, 'fuck, that feels

good,' Ted thought feeling Dale's hot, wet tongue massaging his hole. Patti was

right this did feel, good, very good, Ted felt Dale push his throbbing cock deeper

into Ted's mouth.

Dale continued licking and running his tongue all over Ted's tight back door, hearing Ted moaning was getting him very turned on. Holding Ted's ass cheeks open Dale

pushed the tip of his tongue into Ted's hole. 'OMG, what I wouldn't give to fuck this tight ass,' he thought but he would go slow and see where things went. "Ummmm, yeah I love eating your ass, Ted," Dale said gasping from the pleasure Ted was giving him. Dale wet his fingers again and gently rubbed them over that tight puckered hole.

He wanted to make sure Ted was comfortable playing like this before he made the wrong move. He sure didn't want to ruin this, he envisioned Ted and him having a whole lot of fun in the future. "Turn over on your back," Dale suggested wanting to be down between Ted's spread legs licking and sucking his cock and hopefully fingering his ass hole. Just the thought of that made his dick throb and jerk.

Ted did as he was asked, turning over on his back, and he got comfortable.

He wondered what his friend might have in mind, he wanted to continue to suck Dale's tasty, hard cock and balls.

"Your ass taste so good," Dale murmured, glancing up at Ted, "mmm," Dale continued to lick and tease Ted's tight hole with his mouth and tongue.

The more Dale licked and played with Ted's ass, the more turned on Ted became.

Now he understood why his wife Patti loved to have her ass ate and played with.

Fuck having Dale licking his ass and stroking his cock was driving him wild.

Ted's cock felt as if it were on fire, he wanted to cum, but he also wanted the sensations to last. "Oh my god so fucking good, aww, give it to me buddy," Ted begged Dale, suddenly wanting to feel Dale fingering his tight hole, "ummm, oh yeah finger my ass hole please."

Dale looked up at Ted and put his middle finger into his mouth making sure his finger was wet, "I'll be easy I promise." Dale said, pushing the tip of his middle finger into the entrance of Ted's ass hole. "Mmmm, nice tight hole," Dale whispered watching

Ted's reaction.

Ted took a deep breath as he felt Dale's wet, slick finger slide inside the entrance to his ass. "Oh yeah, go slow please."

Some how Ted reached over to the bedside table and picked up a tube of lube.

"Here's some lube Dale," Ted said handing it to Dale. He did like the feeling of Dale's finger inside of his ass hole but he knew using some lube would make the feelings

even better.

Dale took the tube and squirted a glob of lube on his fingers, rubbing the slippery

lube across Ted's ass hole.

"That's a little cold," Ted said with a chuckle, "but don't stop, feels great."

Dale's cock was throbbing and rock hard, he sure did want Ted to suck his cock some more, but first he wanted to make his friend cum.

"You like this?" Dale asked slowly rubbing his lube covered fingers across Ted's

ass. "God, I'd love to fuck your ass someday." Dale told Ted pushing his middle finger back inside of that tight hole, god Ted's ass was so tight and hot, "I'm going to make you cum."

"Do it, finger fuck my ass and suck my cock." Ted instructed Dale, he closed his eyes and just let Dale continue sliding his finger in and out of his ass hole.

"Oh I will, I promise." Dale slowly finger fucked Ted, going in and out, finally adding

another finger.

"Fuck," Ted groaned loudly, when he felt Dale add a second finger, "oh yeah, oh fuck yeah." In and out deeper and deeper Dale fucked Ted's ass. Ted spread his legs wider so that Dale could get as deep inside of his ass as he could. "Mmmmm, aww

fuck buddy." Ted moaned loudly when he felt Dale take his hard dick back into his

talented mouth.

Dale could get used to this sucking Ted's cock and eating and fucking his tight ass hole. He also wouldn't mind getting a chance to fuck Ted's wife. He could hear Ted breathing heavily.

"Suck my dick and fuck my ass Dale, do it." Ted said looking down at Dale, seeing Dale taking his cock all the way down his throat. God, he loved a good blow job,he felt like his cock was going to explode, "that's it, suck the cum out of my cock."

Ted grabbed Dale by the back of his head and pushed his cock deeper into Dale's

talented mouth. Fucking Dae's hot mouth, in and out faster, holding Dale down on his cock he felt Dale's fingers slide from his ass. He was so fucking close.

Dale reached for Ted's balls with one hand and he gently stroked them, while sucking on Ted's cock. "I could suck your dick all day." Dale declared, "cum, cum for me Ted, give me your cum." Dale told him, sucking Ted's hard throbbing dick, deeper, he felt Ted tighten his grip on his head and fucked his mouth hard.

"Oh god, oh fuck, yeah suck my cum," Ted groaned loudly, holding Dale's mouth down on his cock, making Dale take it all down his throat. "Awww, fuck yeah, gonna cum," Ted said gasping, feeling Dale sucking his cock putting more pressure on the underside of his dick. "Ummm, awww, oh fuck!" Ted exclaimed feeling his cock explode in Dale's hot mouth, 1,2,3,4 strong spurts of cum filled Dale's mouth.

Dale swallowed every drop of Ted's cum, taking his time, he felt Ted ease

the grip on his head. Dale let Ted's cock slip from his mouth, he lay there gasping.

"FUCK!" Dale said looking at Ted, "that was great."

"Yes, yes it was." Ted agreed, "I want to make you cum too."

"Be my guest," Dale said moving up next to Ted on the bed.

Ted turned on his side and reached for Dale's pre-cum leaking cock, he licked

the precum from the head of his cock, savoring the taste, and swallow it.

Ted was so hungry for cock he had to taste Dale's hot cum, swallow it all.

"Mmmmm, so yummy," Ted said sucking on the head of Dale's dick. Grasping

Dale by his hips Ted held on for leverage, fucking his friends cock with his mouth.

tedsgirl
tedsgirl
523 Followers
12