Chat Room Meeting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Take my cock Ted, suck me dry," Dale almost pleaded fucking in and out of Ted's mouth. Ted was a great cock sucker, and Dale hoped that they could do this again.

He would love to have a threesone with Ted and his wife. What he wouldn't give to be sucking Ted's cock while Ted's wife fucked his ass with a dildo. Ted had told him that his wife had a whole bag full of toys and that she liked to play and she was horny 24/7.

Dale was so horny and so turned on that he knew he wasn't going to last long this time. Grabbing Ted by his head Dale fucked into Ted's mouth almost non-stop.

"Suck it, suck my dick, mmmm, gonna cum, aww, take my cum Ted fucking take it!"

Dale felt the cum rise in his balls, he hadn't been this turned on like this in a long time.

"Mmmm,ummm," Ted took all of Dale's cock as deeply as he could into his mouth, he could taste more precum. Ted felt Dale's cock get even harder and he knew that Dale was at the point of no return. Ted got ready to accept Dale's cum into his mouth.

He didn't swallow cum often but he wanted to take Dale's cum in his mouth and down his throat.

"Oh yeah, oh fuckin' yeah suck me dry,awww!" Dale groaned loudly feeling his rock hard, throbbing cock explode into Ted's mouth, "take it, Ted, swallow it all,"

Dale held Ted down on his cock and gave his friend every drop of his cum.

Ted gently licked and sucked Dale's cock clean, he sat up in bed. "Oh my god, this was great."

"It sure was," Dale agreed glancing at his watch, "oh crap I didn't realize it was getting so late in the day."

Ted looked at his watch and realized that they had been playing for over an hour and a half. He had had a really great time with Dale and hoped that they could do this again, maybe next time Patti would join in.

"The bathroom is right through there," Ted said pointing toward the bathroom,"help yourself."

"Thanks," Dale said getting up and walking over and picking his clothes up and going into the bathroom and closing the door.

Ted also got dressed and when Dale was ready to leave he walked him to the front door. "I really had a great time today Dale." Ted said, "we should get together one day with the wife and have a threesome. You'd love her, she is a great little cock sucker."

"I'd like that Ted, well I'd better be going, I had a great time too." Dale said turning and walking toward his car, "See ya later keep in touch."

"Oh I sure will, bye."

Dale got in his car and he backed out of the driveway, Ted went inside and closed the door, he went and took a long hot shower, and changed into another pair of sweat pants and a tee-shirt. He was exhausted from playing.

Ted went back downstairs and straightened the queen-size bed back up and put the lube back in the bedside table drawer. He found a movie on TV, he laid down on the couch and fell asleep.

An hour later Ted heard the front door open and close, knowing his wife was finally home. He sure did miss her when she was gone.

"Honey!!" Patti called walking down the stairs, "I'm home!"

"I see that, did you and Kate have a nice time?"

"Oh yeah we had a great time, we went shopping at the mall and we had lunch and then we went back to her house to try out a new toy."

"So you did go to the adult store." Ted said, imagining what they had been doing all afternoon.

"Yes, we found this battery operated dildo that thrusts," Patti said sitting down on the couch next to Ted.

"I bet that was fun."

"Oh yes, so what did you do while I was gone?" she asked snuggling up next to him.

"Well, I had a very interesting afternoon." Ted said giving her a grin.

12