All Comments on 'Chats in the Stairwell'

by Voboy

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
neosamneosamalmost 8 years ago
fantastic

Oh what a fantastic narration

you are one of the best writer here in erotica

thanks for sharing such a wonderful story

Neo

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
HOLY CRAP!

Wow! What a great build-up! And the description of the blow job was better than any I've ever read and I've been reading this web site for over10 years.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Really?

Are you really male? Your description of her trying to decide what to pack for the trip, in particular what undies to take, cracked me up! Then her description of the Blow Job, with cum shooting out her nose, had me rolling on the floor! You Sir have written the best Female point of view I've read on Lit! Love your stories, and please keep them Cumming!

tennesseeredtennesseeredalmost 8 years ago
Fine piece of writing!

Great female POV! The scenes play out with veracity and humor, not over the top lust and not devolving into slapstick, either. Just right! Hope you keep writing for us. This is some of the best stuff on the whole site. High quality.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

are you kidding!? how do you do what you do?

love,

1 discerning diner (on your whole entire smutty oeuvre)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userVoboy@Voboy
All but a few of my stories are linked together; they all take place in a common "universe" that, frankly, I'd love to live in. So any character in any story is, eventually, fair game to have themselves a wild time with any other character. I've gotten a list together that co...