All Comments on 'Chatter'

by WatchingAndWaiting

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
clearlakequeenclearlakequeenabout 11 years ago
Enjoyed

I am surprised at how many women like to watch 2 men together. My wife convinced me 16 years ago to be with a man. She picked him, a big rugged all top and he ravished me. I was hooked and so was my wife.

I wonder if Michael will lose his masculinity like I did.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
good start

Good start to a hot story. I can't wait to read about how and when he sucks his first cock. I remember my first cock. I wish my girlfriend was there.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
WOW

Oh my god please finish this story. I'm not a homophobe asshole like this guy but I love the idea of my girlfriend tricking me into getting fucked by guys. So hard just reading this story!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

I would also like this to continue but hope it doesn't just become a humiliation fest to turn him into a sissy boi. Plenty of scarred closet homophobes out there. Destroying them as a person is not hot or sexy. I would rather it be an awakening tale. It can be plenty sexy with being ugly.

Oh, and clearlakequeen-why would a guy have to 'loose his masculinity' just because the descovered/realized/admitt they liked guys? Is it all a bull or sissy world to you?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
of course

all those Str8 guy with girls they want the girls , but when the taste cock they will be daydreaming about cock , but it is better when she can watch , try the cock of your best freind it is the other half of the fun

devilspy2001devilspy2001over 10 years ago
Is it really that odd?

Men and teen boys dream of girl/girl/guy. And some dream of STR8 mmf. But deep down they also dream of male bi sex with a woman. Sharing a cock between a woman and the man is so hot. Having the stud lover fuck and breed the woman and then the man on the 2nd round. Both with cum dripping from their pussy's. It should not be odd at all. Cuckolds eat man sperm from their woman's pussy all the time. Some women make cuckold eat their own sperm. It is not such a big leap to suck and swallow loads right from the source. And no, it cannot and will not make the man gay. That is their biggest fear. That other than opening their mind, that somehow they loose their interest in women. Far from it. As a bi stud who loves to fuck married women it does in no way make you gay.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Finish the story

hot story...please finish

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
hot

Loved this story... think I will read all of your work

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous