Chatting Leads to Fucking & BDSM Ch. 02

Story Info
Erotic BDSM & Bondage experience.
3.8k words
4.11
2.7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Friends,

I am sure you will masturbate after reading this part.

If you're curious about how Me and Gunjan met, feel free to check out the earlier part of the story.

On Monday at 10 am, I found myself eagerly waiting for her arrival but unfortunately, she did not show up. As time ticked away, I patiently waited until 10:30 am before deciding to call her in desperation. To my disappointment, she did not answer the call. The minutes seemed to fly by as I anxiously awaited Gunjan's arrival. I made another attempt to reach her at 10:45 am and then again at 11 am but to no avail. Frustration began to set in, and I started to doubt whether she would actually come. Perhaps she had changed her mind and decided not to come.

My mind traced back to previous events, how we had met online, how we had chatted, grown closer. How we had spoken the other day at the mall and decided we could, exchange our nasty ideas, and desires and fulfill our needs. But now I was sitting irritated and frustrated as she ditched me. I thought of blocking her on the app tonight.

But at 11.20 am the doorbell rang. I eagerly rushed to open the door. Finally Gunjan arrived, I was really happy to see her, She was wearing a yoga tracksuit with white T-shirt and a jacket over it. I could see her panty lines through the soft material of her yoga leggings.

I welcomed her in and closed the door behind us, she stood still, looking intensely into my eyes. I stepped forward and kissed her gently on the lips. Her tongue was immediately between my teeth. She came forward and hugged me for the first time. I felt her massive boobs touching my chest. Then I kissed her, my fingers intertwining in her soft hair while with my other hand, I groped her ass, there was no resistance from her side, I could feel her willingness for this to be right, I could feel her yielding to me through her shyness and uncertainty.

Then I led her through into my bedroom. She sat on my bed and said "Sorry for being late, actually, it took time to get ready and come."

Me- No excuses dear, you are late and you are going to be punished for it.

Gunjan: As you say my master, but please don't be too harsh on me

Me: Well it depends on how obediently you follow my instructions.

Gunjan: I will try my best sir. Where should I start from?

I leaned towards her and put my arms around her, our lips again found each other and we enjoyed the first real closeness that we had ever known. Forgotten for a moment were the frustrations of a distant relationship, blown away with this first passionate kiss.

Lips pressed hard against each other, our tongues for the first time learning the taste of our desire, our need. I could feel her body pressing into mine and mine responding, already a hardness growing, showing her my need for her.

Our bodies parted slightly, as we drew breath. I looked at her and

asked her to strip for me in a nasty and erotic way.

I moved away from her, and sat on the large bed, "And asked her to start, and follow my instructions if she doesn't want harsh punishment from me."

She looked at me, not as nervous now, confident in her body, her face a little serious as she contemplated her next action.

She started to slowly undress, first she removed her Jacket followed by tshirt, and, as it was pulled up over her head, her arms outstretched, her upper body was exposed to me. She was wearing a red velvet bra underneath and her full ripe breasts amply filled it and i marvelled at their beauty as they swelled from the velvet cups.

I complimented her on sexy boobs and asked to get naked completely.

She then undid her leggings, turning slightly from me as she pushed them down over her long legs. I could clearly see that her belly was pierced as the ring shone slightly in the light. She wore simple briefs that accentuated the rounded fullness of her buttocks. I smiled to myself, knowing that I am gonna spank those beautiful ass cheeks soon.

Next she pulled down the shoulder straps of her bra, reached behind and freed those ample globes, as the fabric of the bra was lowered i could see the innocent pink of her nipples amid the firmness of her lovely breasts. I smiled at her in encouragement, showing her my appreciation of her efforts for me. she smiled back.

Hooking her thumbs into the waistband, she then pushed down her panties, bending as they passed over her thighs, and then dropping them to the floor.

She stood there, accepting my gaze as it took in the wonders of her firm young body. her breasts were superb, I had already attested to that, but my eyes now wandered down to her pussy, I could see the fine mound of her pussy through her panties.

She stood very still as I stood and walked towards her.

"Now you must undress me" I said. She smiled and nodded.

I watched her carefully as she undid my t-shirt and eased it over my shoulders. My eyes were on her eyes as she undid the belt to my jeans and then unfastened the button. As she undid the fly, I watched her sure fingers. She then slid down my jeans and I stepped out of them.

Already my cock was hard and was bulging the front of my boxer shorts.

I touched her beautiful melons for the first time and fondled them, i squeezed her nipples hard, and she gave a soft moan ahhhhhhh.

I asked her to make me completely naked.

She bent down and pulled down my shorts and I saw her smile slightly in anticipation as my hardness sprung up as it was released. "Touch me," I said.

Her fingers wrapped warmly around my cock, I felt my hardness increase even more as her grip tightened. Slowly she pulled back the foreskin to reveal the large purple tip already glistening, ready for what was to come.

"Kiss me," I said, my voice slightly hoarse, the muscles in my legs locked, my buttocks tight. My eyes went to her lovely ripe young body, and my hands lifted forward to gently grasp those beautiful breasts. My thumbs caressed her nipples and they fully awoke, their harness aching through my touch. I revealed in the warmth and softness of her smooth flesh.

She bent her head and parted her lips, I could just see the edges of her white teeth as her mouth neared the tip of my cock. Then, I groaned slightly as the heat of her mouth seared the soft purple glans. She began to move her head back and forth, trying to take my length into her mouth but didn't succeed in taking it entirely, i could feel myself touching the back of her throat as she slid onto me. My hands left her breasts and grasped her hair, pulling her harder and harder onto me. She was sweating and almost had tears rolling down her cheeks as I pressed her face on my shaft to swallow it completely. Finally, I pushed her gently away from me so she could breathe.

I then pulled her up with hair and made her turn around. I pushed her to the wall and pushed my hard dick on her ass cheeks and licked her neck and back. I then removed her panties and gave a tight slap on her butt. Then again turned her around and French kissed her.

"Remember," I said, "you have some punishment owing as you were a late today?"

"Yes," she said, "must I have it now?"

"Of course" I answered, "it must be carried out as soon as possible if it cannot be done right away!"

I pointed to the bed and indicated that she was to kneel upon it. This she did, her hair hanging down almost obscuring her face, her beautiful buttocks in the air, awaiting my justice.

I went to my wardrobe and withdrew a length of rope, returned to the bed and proceeded to tie her. I tied her elbows together and then tied her elbows to her knees, immobilizing her in a perfect pose for punishment. She was a little unstable and scared.

"You know that you have displeased me, don't you?" I said, in a firm tone.

"Yes," she said in a little voice.

"Then you know that I will not tolerate such behavior don't you?" I again asked in the same tone. I could see her body shake a little, and on closer inspection I could see her pussy moisten a little, as, in this pose, it was bared to me.

"Yes," she said again, the voice still little, but this time with a mix of

anticipation and dread in it.

I grasped her hair to stop her from toppling and raised my hand, I held it motionless in the air savouring the moment; then brought it down firmly onto her left buttock, the sound of the impact filling the room. Her body tensed and she screamed in pleasure. I then smacked her right buttock and again gave a loud moan. I applied several more slaps to her buttocks and her body slumped towards me, a little sob escaping her lips.

Checking that she was not exceeding her limits as indeed we were new together, Her cheeks of her buttocks now beginning to glow with the redness of retribution.

I stopped at the end of the punishment, by now her juices were running down her legs, and believing her sobs, I was confident that she was alright because no safe word escaped her lips.

"There, my little one," I said, "the punishment is complete and I am pleased with you". Whilst saying this I released her from her bonds and cuddled her to me.

She wrapped her arms around me and snuggled her face in my chest, her tears wetting me, her soft smile half-hidden. We held each other for a while, and then i kissed her softly, gently pushing her back onto the bed. My lips brushed hers momentarily, and then moved down, over her neck, kissing gently under her ear.

I moved further down, first my lips and then my tongue finding the beauty of her hardened nipples, I gently nipped them and licked around the areola. They were beautiful and I wanted to bite them and be gentle with them all at once.

Now my mouth moved even further down, my tongue licking in her navel, brushing over her piercing, and then at last, my face brushed against her downy soft hair. My tongue licked along her outer lips, tasting her softness, her ripeness. Then, I allowed my tongue to tease between her lips, gently darting inside, discovering, tasting, and exciting her clit. I flicked it with my tongue and then licked in small circles around it, she gave a little gasp as I did.

Next, I moved my legs over her, so that she faced my maleness, my hardness. And, as my tongue progressed towards her pussy I felt again the heat of her mouth on my cock.

Keeping my concentration fixed firmly on the task ahead, I licked her inner lips, producing more and more of her juices, and the taste smoothed on my tongue. I licked around the entrance to her pussy next and then plunged my tongue deep into her. Her breath exploded around the shaft of my cock as I did so. All this time I was also revealing in the detail and beauty of her, the freshness and ripeness of her pussy, I was enjoying and loving my exploration of the body that was now mine.

I could see her juices flowing to such an extent that they were filling the indentation of her anus like a small pool. I reached around the back of her thigh and began to tickle her anus with my finger, wetting the tip. Slowly, gently I began to insert my finger into her anus, and again she gasped.

Moving my finger in and out of her, I again began to tease her clit, her breathing was becoming faster and shallower, and her body was beginning to writhe. She began to raise and lower her hips automatically in time with the movements of my tongue and finger. She expressed her enthusiasm with a moan "Ahhh"

She shuddered, she shook, her legs trembled, and the flesh on her inner thighs moved as her muscles spasmed, I returned to her clit and continued to lick and kiss it. I sucked it into my mouth and licked it at the same time, With a moan, she revealed her excitement. "Ohh yeah, aahhhh" she shuddered, and this time I tasted a rush of extra fluid as she ejaculated too. I kissed her thighs and moved my mouth slowly back up her body till our lips met once again.

We hugged again, our bodies touching along their whole length, I kissed her firmly and grasped her wrists, my body pushing her onto her back again, this time I moved on top of her and I proceeded to put on a condom on my hard cock. My legs were between hers and my cock touching her moistness, poised. I looked deep into her eyes and slowly thrust my cock hard within her. her eyes widened and her lips parted. I felt the warmth of her breath on my face as half of my penis was inserted in her cunt hole. I moved back and forth trying to slide my cock deep within her pussy, I still held her wrists firmly and I leaned forward and kissed her lips, my tongue entering her mouth in time with my cock in her pussy.

I took hold of her ankle and placed her leg onto my shoulder, I then did the same with her other leg, I looked down, and I could see my cock has fully entered into her pussy, I pushed it more and more deeply into the heat and wetness of her. I released one wrist and began to tease her clit with my finger, her eyes widened as she came again.

Now I could feel the pressure beginning to build within me too, a tingling, slight burning within the tip, shaft, and base of my cock. I started to thrust harder and harder, my breathing getting deeper with the physical effort. I could see my cock ramming into her, my body smashing into hers. I felt my balls tighten and the muscles in my groin spasm as I came, I shouted in the release as the hot jet of cum shot into her, filling her, fulfilling her and myself, and then I lowered my weight upon her as my arms weakened and we enfolded each other in our arms.

Again I held her and we smiled at each other knowing that we both were delighted, I could see the pleasure of satisfaction in her eyes.

She thanked me for the wonderful treatment I gave her. She said that she could never get such a horny and erotic treatment in bed by her husband.

I greeted her with a smile and embraced her tenderly. Upon her request for water, I realized my oversight in not offering her anything since her arrival at my residence. Expressing my apologies, I promptly provided her with water and even offered mango juice. Additionally, I inquired about her preferences for lunch. However, she politely declined, stating that we could have it later, as the juice sufficed for the moment. After savouring her juice, she expressed her need to freshen up and requested a towel for her upcoming shower.

I grabbed the towel from the wardrobe and entered to find her standing completely nude under the warm water of the shower. Catching sight of me, she invited me to join her. Without hesitation, I stepped into the steamy shower behind her. As she turned towards me, hugged me tightly, and confessed that she had never felt so aroused before. She expressed her astonishment at being able to accommodate such a sizable thick and big cock in her mouth and pussy.

She added saying that " Electricity was racing through her cunt to every extremity in her body and for the first time in her life she felt the full force of what it was for a woman to need a man."

I simply kissed her on the lips for a brief moment. Then, she took the soap in her hands and began to create a lather on my muscular, hairless chest, I kissed her mouth again and gently turned her to face the stream of water. I then took the soap from her and encircled her with my arms and gradually started to apply the lather on her breasts. She leaned her head back and put her hands over mine

Continuing my actions, I smoothly glided my hands over her breasts, while my partially erect penis made contact with her backside. With a gentle touch, I applied the soap to her breasts, using the palms of my hands to create circular motions. Gradually, I moved downwards, allowing my one finger to explore between her labia. A soft moan escaped her lips as the tip of my finger discovered her exposed clitoris.

She arched her body towards me, encouraging me to press my penis harder against her buttocks, as I continued to stimulate her clitoris. Her hips pushed against my shaft with increasing force. She took her hand behind and put her palm around the shaft of my cock. She could barely get her fingers around it. She stroked it gently up and down. In less than a minute my cock hardened and grew to its proud, full extent.

In a hurry, I made my way to the bedroom and retrieved a condom, which I promptly placed over my erect penis before returning to the bathroom. I proceeded to lightly tease her, gradually inserting my middle finger into her anal hole. She took in a sharp breath, her knees weakened. I placed my right hand, I between her legs and penetrated her wet vagina with my fingers, supporting her. While with my other hand, I spread her buttocks apart and kept the head of my penis at the entrance of her soapy anus.

She gave a soft moan, I began to rock in and out of her body. With each slow thrust, I invaded her ass, deeper and deeper. while my other hand was on her clit, moving in slow circles.

Her head was thrown back and she now moaned with uncontrolled passion. Small mewing noises continued to emanate from her throat.

With one final thrust, I buried half of my shaft inside her ass, I held her body tightly against mine and leaned forward to kiss her. My tongue penetrated her throat as my cock throbbed deep inside her ass. I fingered her hard little clit with my index finger and began to massage it carefully.

Her body responded and she kept on moaning and her hips began to move in that timeless rhythm. Her cries became guttural as she moved back and forth against my steel cock. I could feel her entire body quake in a shuttering orgasm and I could no longer control myself

She leaned against the wall for support, pressing her upper body against it and pushing her ass onto my firm erection. I shifted my hands to grip her hips, applying more pressure to her buttocks. As we both approached the peak of pleasure, I delivered the final powerful thrust with my erect member inside her. The condom filled with my thick and moist semen, providing a sense of completion. With a firm hold on her hips, I continued to stroke her with increased intensity and speed until my warm ejaculate shot into her rear end.

Leaning against the refreshing tile wall, she paused to catch her breath before gently pushing me away. Afterward, she turned towards me and then removed the condom from my dick and delicately grasped the soap bar and began cleansing both my intimate area and her own. We then shared a shower, standing beneath the comforting warmth of the water, embracing one another for a while. Finally, we stepped out and dried ourselves off.

Gunjan expressed her discomfort to me as we exited the bathroom, mentioning that her buttocks were swollen and causing her immense pain. I immediately apologized and assured her that I would be more careful in the future. In response, she smiled at me and suggested that we order something to eat. Taking her suggestion, I ordered a pizza for both of us.

I then asked Gunjan to lie down on my bed, resting on her stomach, so that I could apply oil to her swollen buttocks, While we waited for the pizza to arrive, I continued to massage her buttocks and back, engaging in a conversation about our discreet relation. With gentle strokes, I ran my fingers along her feet, inner thighs, and buttocks, aiming to provide her with some relief from the discomfort she was experiencing.

Gunjan expressed her happiness during the massage session, stating that it marked a significant milestone in her life. She mentioned that it was her first time experiencing such an intimate encounter, particularly in the context of anal intercourse. Gunjan acknowledged that although it was uncomfortable, she found it enjoyable.

Upon the arrival of the pizza, our insatiable hunger compelled us to immediately seize it. While I found myself in my boxers, she elegantly draped a towel around her body as she sat on the bed. It was around 3.30 pm when we savored our final bite of pizza.

12