Chatting Leads to Fucking & BDSM Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Expressing her fatigue, Gunjan mentioned her intention to head home for some much-needed rest. As she got up from the bed to change into her clothes, she kindly expressed gratitude for the delightful intimate moments we shared and assured me of her return tomorrow. I too rose from the bed, embraced her, gave her a goodbye kiss, and then returned to the bedroom to take a nap.

At Night, she Thanked me on WhatsApp and expressed her gratitude multiple times for satisfying her sexual needs. In return, I expressed my appreciation for her accepting of my proposal and trusting in me. I then inquired about her well-being, particularly regarding any discomfort in her buttocks. She assured me that it was now fine and that she had applied Vaseline to alleviate any discomfort.

Subsequently, we engaged in a conversation about various provocative and daring ideas that we could explore during our upcoming sexual encounter on the next day. I even shared a few porn videos and requested her to carefully observe them to replicate the poses for me tomorrow. Then, we bid farewell and retired for the night.

Hey friends! I've poured my heart and soul into crafting this story. If you're interested in reading the next part, I'd love to hear your valuable and positive feedback here.

12