All Comments on 'Chauffer Night'

by Levelhead

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Another husband as pimp story

There's simply nothing sexy, erotic or entertaining about a man letting his wife fuck other men. Why are they married? Beyond stupid.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Mattenw

Why bother to read a story about a cuckold

And his hot wife if you don’t like that kind

Of story????? Sounds like you like reading

And jerking off to it then you like to troll

The author for writing it

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Matthew said all I wanted to say with his take on this story.

BuckeyebobBuckeyebobalmost 4 years ago
Boring

An absolutely stupid story.

katibkatibalmost 4 years ago
My first time...

I've never before felt the urge to write in agreement with another commentator; but MattenW, I agree with you here. What a stupid story, even if fairly well written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
just another willing cuckold piece of garbage

one star, nothing more needs to be said.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
@mattenw

Can YOU explain to the rest of us why you are reading stories in a category dedicated to wives having sex with other men if all you are going to do is whine and moan like a little bitch when the stories actually contain that exact thing? You are one of the pathetic fools who has nothing better to do with his time than complain about free porn. It's called fiction. Deal with it.

tazz317tazz317almost 4 years ago
SEMANTICS OR NOMENCLATURE

or what he puts on his IRS either Procurer or PIMP. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

as usual, the half-wit morons alight to comment without reading. excellent work, more please!

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

So many whining anonymous comments about the comments of others. Do any of you actually read these ridiculous stories or do you just troll the comments? There is never an observation on the story other than bitching because someone was mean to this cuckold story. Some people just don't like cucks. Deal with it.

luedonluedonalmost 4 years ago
While we're all dealing with it

We should all thank the authors who submit their stories to criticism by those who enjoy reading them so that they can complain how much they hate reading them.

They, in turn, provide fodder for those of us who get our entertainment trolling the comments without reading the stories.

Everybody's happy. Thank you Mr LevelHead.

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Nearly EVERY man in LW is potentially a cuckold, because LW is for stories of extra marital fun.

What I don't like is cheating without consequences, RAAC or BTB are both fine, done well.

I don't like partners that don't defend each other or their partnership. Nor stand up for it and give in against their wishes.

This, as the headline and tags was very clearly a hot wife, sharing story. The BOYFRIEND (that is why the category is wrong) was complicit in their fun, went with her to protect her, joined in back at the house. No one disrespected anyone and everyone was a consenting adult.

I thought it might have been a tease, the BB, the men at the club all to heat them up.

But, it was pretty well written, enough stroke material for those that want and enough warning for those that don't like this type of story to avoid it and protect their poor sensibilities.

Thanks Levelhead

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Fun and Realistic

My wife and I just read this story and thought the plot was cleaver and well written.

Couples realize that finding the right situation and person requires some creativity and adventurous spirit. We both thought the concept would be fun to try in reality and I became quite aroused at the idea. Thanks for the fun ideas!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Loved the story. Love wives and husbands who fuck around. Would love it if my wife would do what Nikki did. Let's face it, variety is the spice of sex life.

Brian

OvercriticalOvercriticalover 1 year ago

One of the commenters hit it right when he/she said that the readers who bitch the most are those who really like what's happening. I'm not a big fan of people actually doing this, but I do like a well written story and this was one. 4*

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShades3 months ago

The story can get your blood flowing. Thanks for your writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous