All Comments on 'Cheap Seats Ch. 02'

by ohio

Sort by:
  • 233 Comments (Page 3)
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Don't buy it,!!!

Keep letter at work and no copy?!

Don't tell husband!

Second time!! No cops and no lawyer?;

Mad doesn't take her to hospital etc for drug screening?!

Etc etc

Made her so dumb impossible to hold that position without putting out

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Shit story with dumb ass characters. One is a stupid whore the other is a stupid cunt that stays with the stupid whore.

newfield1981newfield1981over 1 year ago

It seems that the majority of guys that read LW stories are guys that have been burned in the past. They only want to read BTB stories. So it's scorched earth or a bad review. I've been married over 20 years and made a few dumb mistakes along the way, not cheating but lies by omission for sure. And so has my wife. But as long as you can talk it out and come to an understanding then why lose what you've both worked so hard to have. Five stats all around and looking to read more of your stories.

NitpicNitpicover 1 year ago
Decent

Decent story up to the Aruba holiday,then it fizzled out.

HighBrowHighBrowover 1 year ago

Femdom Agitprop. These two dumb asses really deserve each other, don’t they? He’d better watch her like a hawk. BTW that settlement is ridiculously low for two drugging and sexual assaults on premises and with prior cases on the offender. Oh, they recorded onto a tape, which is what again?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Let the comments speak for me, and I didn't like Aruba either.

XYZ

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I congratulate you on writing a reconciliation story where reconciliation was mostly appropriate. However, I must point out that you did a pretty piss poor job of getting there and the characters were largely your typical bumbling idiots.

BlueEyd2BlueEyd2over 1 year ago

I don't get why he accepted/forgave her so quickly and easily for not telling him about the first event and her still continuing to work there. That made no sense and great justifcation for him not trusting her.

Hiram325Hiram325about 1 year ago

No one writes a spineless male MC like Ohio... well, Cagivagurl writes some real jellyfish too.

TracklTracklabout 1 year ago

Jeez, one of the most unbelievable stories I've ever read. A guy who made it to become a high-ranked boss, stupid enough to write a letter with confession of rape? And then admitting on plotting an another one? Yeah, totally make sense (no).

And Beth, for someone who every time trying to write about emotions, ohio fucked up really bad here. She did not act like a rape victim, like at all. A woman forgives a man for trying to rape her? What the fuck is this? Women experienced even an attempt have a great trouble dealing with it, and here we have Beth, who only felt bad for a one day of days and then she is the usual herself.

And a "friend" who can tell that Beth was drugged, just leaves her at home on her own? Some friend I should say.

Like I said, totally unbelievable.

DessertmanDessertmanabout 1 year ago

Ignore the nasty negative comments.

You are a great story teller and I found this one really engrossing. I loved the two MCs and thought they were realistically portrayed as was their struggle back to a loving and trusting relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The end part was incredibly stupid! Why would Barton confess?? How did he reach his position if he was taht incredibly stupid? Makes absolutely no logic! Ohio….????

bigurnbigurnabout 1 year ago

After a second reading ... Only a 2 star story. No man could believe all of that bullshit story she told. No matter what he was taped saying. She had to have some desire for the asshole or she would have sued and kept that money the first time something happened .

Enygma7Enygma711 months ago

Dumb was too light!!!...at least the predator got some karma justice

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

THe boss truly was a predator, BUT I would still have divorced the wife for a complete lack of judgement. If you can't trust the spouse's judgement, you can never really have the trust for intimacy or partnership. You woudl always be wondering and looking over her or your own shoulder. No way to live. Divorce and move on to something more rewarding and trustworthy. If not a scheming cheater, then she was somehow otherwise confused and unable to be trustworthy. Certainly not among Ohio's better work.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Rule 7 ''I realize a marriage is a 100% partnership, AND THAT BOTH PARTNERS MUST BE FORTHCOMING AT ALL TIMES, EVEN IF IT MEANS ADMITTING A NEED FOR HELP"

StruckwrongStruckwrong8 months ago

I mean wasn't it best if he realized she was to stupid to be a partner of any kind?

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Very realistic.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

The good ol' 'villian tells everything' method. The millionaire boss is just as dumb as the wife. Maybe they do belong together.

RimmerdalRimmerdal7 months ago

Beth is an idiot as is the husband.

Next time. "He only raped me two or three times. I'm a big girl away from daddy and my hubby. And I'm a business woman. I can handle it all by myself."

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Better!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Meh

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

4 Stars on this one What a dumb women

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

So according to the story Beth writes a statement that Barton signs saying,

2) you pledge never again to treat me or any employee at Ferris in an inappropriate fashion: not to make a pass, not to use alcohol or drugs in an attempt to have a sexual encounter, not to offer advancement in exchange for sex or threaten punishment for failure to agree to sex;

4) you agree that you and I will never again be alone together at any time.

Yet, 4 months after, she decides to drink champagne and spend the evening alone with him... I don't hate Beth for this because she's a made up character, but it is very poor and lazy writing.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

So what we have here is not a cheating wife but just a stupid, naïve one? One that was drugged twice, sexually assaulted once, and nearly raped twice by the same guy but she knows this and chooses to still work for him. It's rather laughable. And she didn't tell her husband about the first time because she felt foolish (well if you behave like a fool that tends to happen) and was afraid how he'd react but also because she's a strong independent woman that can handle things by herself. Bitch are you serious? Why the hell did you get married if you like being that independent? Goddamn this woman is the dumbest bitch I've read in a story in a while. Please, if you're even half as dumb as she is, please don't get in a relationship with or marry anyone. They don't deserve to have you inflicted upon them.

And I'm sure many of you recognized that she failed to notice that her boss went back on condition 4 (being alone together) when she chose to drink the champagne on that night when they were in the office. But of course that was forgotten and she decided to just drink the champagne. The champagne offered to her by the guy that drugged her drink the last time he tried to rape her. I know right? But Madeline says she's no fool - maybe she's dumber than Beth.

"I know it sounds like the stupidest thing in the world" The world: we agree. Christ she's dumb as fuck. At this point Barton could have just told her to let her fuck him because it would make her live longer due to his special semen. I'd put 50/50 odds on her buying it.

Anyway things worked out in the end for Jake and Beth. But it's disturbing that through sheer luck she avoided rape twice from the same fucking asshole. She should have known better particularly the second time. The only thing missing was Barton getting raped and shanked in prison. That would have been justice. Scum like that doesn't deserve to live. It's a shame there were victims before Beth that weren't as lucky to escape their fate.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

The MC should’ve insisted that she get her tubes tied. You don’t want that level of moron reproducing. Frankly the husband is a dumbass also. She’s so stupid that it’s obvious the only way she got through school was by sexing her instructor instructors. Same goes for her career. The only reason why she’s employed is because she’s pretty, and putting out. This is a woman who can barely remember to breathe, and her husband thinks that she’s good at her job?!?

ZK

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

people would be surprised at what happens in an office environment when the Boss is a predator. Especially a Non-union situation... to not accept a situation can get the victim fired along with a bad report that makes the victim to be a vindictive person that was the predator and the boss had to terminate. This kind of happenings had become the reason for Unionization....It got bad bosses fired and brought about the Non-fraternization clauses in hiring.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

wife is dumber than a box of rocks....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

If anything Ohio is consistent .... consistent in his "cheating WHORE wife Apologist" narratives and his Cuckhold Agenda!

As one reader so succinctly said in regards to another Ohio submission .... "Come again when you can leave sooner"!

And guess what??? It worked (the "cheating WHORE wife Apologist", CUCK loving writer has not posted **7 YEARS**)!

Now that is something to celebrate!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I thought this was a great story. While there seems to be a few who would disagree (see comments below), I liked the way it came ended. She was drugged both times. Did she make a mistake by not telling her husband the first time, yes, and she admitted it. She didn't hide anything. I can't see divorcing someone because they were drugged. They got the boss and he got his comeuppance. I am glad the MC stayed with his wife. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Have trouble believing any married woman of accomplishment would be that stupid given the nature of the first transgression. It was clearly a non consensual act for which she should have taken the letter homw, first to show her husband, report it as an assault to the police, and retained a lawyer, then report it to the company HR executive. When you marry someone, you also marry their judgement, and learning her severe lack of it would have given me pause to just accepting her back short of serious marital counseling to get her head on straight. Not a cheater or a bad person, but certainly an irresponsible marital partner. Adding in some serious marital counseling or a shrink for her would have added dimension to the story.

AnonymousAnonymous28 days ago

3 Stars as The wife was as smart as my ex . GW .. I would have left her for not telling me about Barton eating at the Y . I do not share ask my new wife that is one thing we both agree on

Psychman24Psychman2411 days ago

Predictable negative comments. I liked the story but I do agree that for a woman of very high intelligence she had very poor judgment

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userohio@ohio
4449 Followers

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Cheap Seats Series Info