All Comments on 'Cheap Seats Ch. 02'

by ohio

Sort by:
  • 233 Comments
Psychman24Psychman2411 days ago

Predictable negative comments. I liked the story but I do agree that for a woman of very high intelligence she had very poor judgment

AnonymousAnonymous28 days ago

3 Stars as The wife was as smart as my ex . GW .. I would have left her for not telling me about Barton eating at the Y . I do not share ask my new wife that is one thing we both agree on

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Have trouble believing any married woman of accomplishment would be that stupid given the nature of the first transgression. It was clearly a non consensual act for which she should have taken the letter homw, first to show her husband, report it as an assault to the police, and retained a lawyer, then report it to the company HR executive. When you marry someone, you also marry their judgement, and learning her severe lack of it would have given me pause to just accepting her back short of serious marital counseling to get her head on straight. Not a cheater or a bad person, but certainly an irresponsible marital partner. Adding in some serious marital counseling or a shrink for her would have added dimension to the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I thought this was a great story. While there seems to be a few who would disagree (see comments below), I liked the way it came ended. She was drugged both times. Did she make a mistake by not telling her husband the first time, yes, and she admitted it. She didn't hide anything. I can't see divorcing someone because they were drugged. They got the boss and he got his comeuppance. I am glad the MC stayed with his wife. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

If anything Ohio is consistent .... consistent in his "cheating WHORE wife Apologist" narratives and his Cuckhold Agenda!

As one reader so succinctly said in regards to another Ohio submission .... "Come again when you can leave sooner"!

And guess what??? It worked (the "cheating WHORE wife Apologist", CUCK loving writer has not posted **7 YEARS**)!

Now that is something to celebrate!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

wife is dumber than a box of rocks....

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

people would be surprised at what happens in an office environment when the Boss is a predator. Especially a Non-union situation... to not accept a situation can get the victim fired along with a bad report that makes the victim to be a vindictive person that was the predator and the boss had to terminate. This kind of happenings had become the reason for Unionization....It got bad bosses fired and brought about the Non-fraternization clauses in hiring.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

The MC should’ve insisted that she get her tubes tied. You don’t want that level of moron reproducing. Frankly the husband is a dumbass also. She’s so stupid that it’s obvious the only way she got through school was by sexing her instructor instructors. Same goes for her career. The only reason why she’s employed is because she’s pretty, and putting out. This is a woman who can barely remember to breathe, and her husband thinks that she’s good at her job?!?

ZK

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

So what we have here is not a cheating wife but just a stupid, naïve one? One that was drugged twice, sexually assaulted once, and nearly raped twice by the same guy but she knows this and chooses to still work for him. It's rather laughable. And she didn't tell her husband about the first time because she felt foolish (well if you behave like a fool that tends to happen) and was afraid how he'd react but also because she's a strong independent woman that can handle things by herself. Bitch are you serious? Why the hell did you get married if you like being that independent? Goddamn this woman is the dumbest bitch I've read in a story in a while. Please, if you're even half as dumb as she is, please don't get in a relationship with or marry anyone. They don't deserve to have you inflicted upon them.

And I'm sure many of you recognized that she failed to notice that her boss went back on condition 4 (being alone together) when she chose to drink the champagne on that night when they were in the office. But of course that was forgotten and she decided to just drink the champagne. The champagne offered to her by the guy that drugged her drink the last time he tried to rape her. I know right? But Madeline says she's no fool - maybe she's dumber than Beth.

"I know it sounds like the stupidest thing in the world" The world: we agree. Christ she's dumb as fuck. At this point Barton could have just told her to let her fuck him because it would make her live longer due to his special semen. I'd put 50/50 odds on her buying it.

Anyway things worked out in the end for Jake and Beth. But it's disturbing that through sheer luck she avoided rape twice from the same fucking asshole. She should have known better particularly the second time. The only thing missing was Barton getting raped and shanked in prison. That would have been justice. Scum like that doesn't deserve to live. It's a shame there were victims before Beth that weren't as lucky to escape their fate.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

So according to the story Beth writes a statement that Barton signs saying,

2) you pledge never again to treat me or any employee at Ferris in an inappropriate fashion: not to make a pass, not to use alcohol or drugs in an attempt to have a sexual encounter, not to offer advancement in exchange for sex or threaten punishment for failure to agree to sex;

4) you agree that you and I will never again be alone together at any time.

Yet, 4 months after, she decides to drink champagne and spend the evening alone with him... I don't hate Beth for this because she's a made up character, but it is very poor and lazy writing.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

4 Stars on this one What a dumb women

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Meh

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Better!

RimmerdalRimmerdal7 months ago

Beth is an idiot as is the husband.

Next time. "He only raped me two or three times. I'm a big girl away from daddy and my hubby. And I'm a business woman. I can handle it all by myself."

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

The good ol' 'villian tells everything' method. The millionaire boss is just as dumb as the wife. Maybe they do belong together.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Very realistic.

StruckwrongStruckwrong8 months ago

I mean wasn't it best if he realized she was to stupid to be a partner of any kind?

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Rule 7 ''I realize a marriage is a 100% partnership, AND THAT BOTH PARTNERS MUST BE FORTHCOMING AT ALL TIMES, EVEN IF IT MEANS ADMITTING A NEED FOR HELP"

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

THe boss truly was a predator, BUT I would still have divorced the wife for a complete lack of judgement. If you can't trust the spouse's judgement, you can never really have the trust for intimacy or partnership. You woudl always be wondering and looking over her or your own shoulder. No way to live. Divorce and move on to something more rewarding and trustworthy. If not a scheming cheater, then she was somehow otherwise confused and unable to be trustworthy. Certainly not among Ohio's better work.

Enygma7Enygma711 months ago

Dumb was too light!!!...at least the predator got some karma justice

bigurnbigurnabout 1 year ago

After a second reading ... Only a 2 star story. No man could believe all of that bullshit story she told. No matter what he was taped saying. She had to have some desire for the asshole or she would have sued and kept that money the first time something happened .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The end part was incredibly stupid! Why would Barton confess?? How did he reach his position if he was taht incredibly stupid? Makes absolutely no logic! Ohio….????

DessertmanDessertmanabout 1 year ago

Ignore the nasty negative comments.

You are a great story teller and I found this one really engrossing. I loved the two MCs and thought they were realistically portrayed as was their struggle back to a loving and trusting relationship.

TracklTracklabout 1 year ago

Jeez, one of the most unbelievable stories I've ever read. A guy who made it to become a high-ranked boss, stupid enough to write a letter with confession of rape? And then admitting on plotting an another one? Yeah, totally make sense (no).

And Beth, for someone who every time trying to write about emotions, ohio fucked up really bad here. She did not act like a rape victim, like at all. A woman forgives a man for trying to rape her? What the fuck is this? Women experienced even an attempt have a great trouble dealing with it, and here we have Beth, who only felt bad for a one day of days and then she is the usual herself.

And a "friend" who can tell that Beth was drugged, just leaves her at home on her own? Some friend I should say.

Like I said, totally unbelievable.

Hiram325Hiram325about 1 year ago

No one writes a spineless male MC like Ohio... well, Cagivagurl writes some real jellyfish too.

BlueEyd2BlueEyd2over 1 year ago

I don't get why he accepted/forgave her so quickly and easily for not telling him about the first event and her still continuing to work there. That made no sense and great justifcation for him not trusting her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I congratulate you on writing a reconciliation story where reconciliation was mostly appropriate. However, I must point out that you did a pretty piss poor job of getting there and the characters were largely your typical bumbling idiots.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Let the comments speak for me, and I didn't like Aruba either.

XYZ

HighBrowHighBrowover 1 year ago

Femdom Agitprop. These two dumb asses really deserve each other, don’t they? He’d better watch her like a hawk. BTW that settlement is ridiculously low for two drugging and sexual assaults on premises and with prior cases on the offender. Oh, they recorded onto a tape, which is what again?

NitpicNitpicover 1 year ago
Decent

Decent story up to the Aruba holiday,then it fizzled out.

newfield1981newfield1981over 1 year ago

It seems that the majority of guys that read LW stories are guys that have been burned in the past. They only want to read BTB stories. So it's scorched earth or a bad review. I've been married over 20 years and made a few dumb mistakes along the way, not cheating but lies by omission for sure. And so has my wife. But as long as you can talk it out and come to an understanding then why lose what you've both worked so hard to have. Five stats all around and looking to read more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Shit story with dumb ass characters. One is a stupid whore the other is a stupid cunt that stays with the stupid whore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Don't buy it,!!!

Keep letter at work and no copy?!

Don't tell husband!

Second time!! No cops and no lawyer?;

Mad doesn't take her to hospital etc for drug screening?!

Etc etc

Made her so dumb impossible to hold that position without putting out

bigurnbigurnover 1 year ago

She still lied by omission. She can't be trusted, no matter what she uses as a cover story. Just like actual hypnosis ; Rohypnal, in small doses, only leaves you open to suggestion. It will not cause you to do something that goes against your character. Sadly, after this loving vacation ... He should dump her and get on with his life.

xhristianjxhristianjover 1 year ago

And the award for CUCKOLD OF THE YEAR goes to Jake Pussy Boy

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A REAL WINNER !!!

A solid "5:...

EastCoaster

ChopinesqueChopinesqueover 1 year ago

Seize the happy ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Is anyone that stupid ? Thinking about the past I believe my wife cheated when I was in the Army. She passed away 4 years ago so can't even question her. Never suspected back then loved her so much it made me stupid. Really like this story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Madeline was just another bitch, same like Beth!!

JAKE IS A CUCK

SequoiaSempervirensSequoiaSempervirensover 1 year ago

This is the second time I’ve read this. I like it. 5*

Bugger the critics, especially the anonymous ones, who seem to be visiting their own hangups on you. Let them try to write a better story.

AnotherChapterAnotherChapteralmost 2 years ago

No, sorry but this is just not reasonable in any sense at all. Way too cute and it all falls apart under any even superficial examination. First off, if he is a predator he never writes the first letter. It was suicide to do so and gave her unlimited power. Second, if she was serious what the F\*K was she doing alone with him again? Hubby was supposedly a smart guy with an MBA from Wharton? And he swallows all this crap whole? It was just too contrived to become believable in any way.

iammweaseliammweaselalmost 2 years ago

Sadly this was one of Ohios weakest stories.

The whole story falls apart if anyone picks at a few of the threads dangling there out in the open.

The first chapter was up to his standards, this one fell so far short it was almost as if someone else wrote it.

Too much didnt make sense and most readers seemed to have caught on to that as well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I agree with the commenter who said that this plot line would've worked better with a BTB ending and was not viable for a recon conclusion. Also, one of the conditions that Beth set out in her letter to Barton for returning to her post after the first assault was that she and he must never again be alone together. Fast forward to the second time and Barton sends everyone home except Beth, thus ensuring that they are alone together yet Beth offers no objection to this and even accepts a celebratory drink from him in spite of knowing that he has previous for spiking her drinks. Not one of Ohio's best, I'm afraid.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Stretches what a smart person would believe. She lets her boss eat her. She gets a letter stating that it happened under the influence of drugs. Nah. The characters portrayed are in very high finance position. Even Jake has a MBA from Wharton for christ sake. The story plot hs potential as a BTB theme. Has no shot at a viable Recon. the way it's written. BTRH...

Stretches what a smart person would believe. She lets her boss eat her. She gets a letter stating that it happened under the influence of drugs. Nah. The characters portrayed are in very high finance position. Even Jake has a MBA from Wharton for christ sake. The story plot hs potential as a BTB theme. Has no shot at a viable Recon. the way it's written. BTRH...

Stretches what a smart person would believe. She lets her boss eat her. She gets a letter stating that it happened under the influence of drugs. Nah. The characters portrayed are in very high finance position. Even Jake has a MBA from Wharton for christ sake. The story plot has potential as a BTB theme. Has no shot at a viable Recon. the way it's written. BTRH...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Get rid of the whore, too stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The whole thing tried to be too clever by half. There's a story within a story here. The main text keeps harping on about how it would have embarrassed her if her hub had gone to her workplace and had it out with the predator! How very modern and woke that we should be expected to frown on a loving husband protecting his soulmate.

Instead we have the modern tale of a fiery independent rising star female, so cocksure (pun intended) of herself, ploughing her way through the cess pit of an international finance company that she's blind to real danger when it closes in on her. She came within an ace of being date-raped the first time, never mind the second!

The stupidity of not telling her husband what happened that first time beggars belief. Then when she believes she has chained Barton's predation via his written confession she keeps the letter in her desk at the office! Did she really think he wouldn't look there when he needed to recover it? Not exactly the super smart thinking person she is painted as!

And (belatedly) she could have taken that letter home within a day or two to show her husband that she was sorry for not telling him immediately but was waiting until she got Barton muzzled. Her hub could then have confronted Barton and told him he'd seen the letter and physical violence was just a heartbeat away if he didn't back off.

Instead the hub knows nothing (after all we can't have our fiesty fem needing a bit of caveman protection from her male can we?) so she continues to work there kidding herself she's so powerful in the man's world whilst the predatory monster she thinks she's caged is simply biding his time. It was pure luck she didn't fall victim that second time.

As for staying there after the first incident the letter could even have been used against her when she was bragging to her husband at the end about how the lawyers where being turned loose on Barton. His lawyers could easily have used that letter against her and ask her in court why she stayed on. Did she stay on because she intended to seduce Barton some time in the future, using that letter to blackmail him if he wouldn't play ball, and that's why she was with him that night at Madison?

Not such a smart cookie as she thought!

AA82ndAAAA82ndAAabout 2 years ago

Focused way too much on a happy ending. Also, this character (Jake) is made to be inferior to a person who is an asst something or other. His portrayal could not be any more (“Gomer Pyle-ish) if you tried. What husband would accept the first drug incident as an “now it's your fault moment" and stay with her. So, Pollyanna let's sue the firm who shepherds the drug your assistant police and then give all the settlement to charity...while living in a 1 bedroom apt.? Way too fabricated. BTRH

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

How can He trust her anymore . I guess Wharton is not as great as I thought . My Second wife kept secrets from Me that is Why We are no longer together . Those long Lunch Dates with her Fiends and Boss Killed for sure . Yes I caught her kissing her boss and yes she had been drinking but 2 beers should not have made her a Slut .

not_a_viking_honestnot_a_viking_honestabout 2 years ago

Well, parts of it are a bit believable.

pummel187pummel187about 2 years ago

I guess you don't have to be very smart to go to the Wharton business school..

ah-DUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

ABSOLUTE TRASH...THE SLUT WIFE SOUNDS LIKE A DUMB BIMBO!!

SHE DOES NOT EVEN SHARE WHERE SHE IS WORKING WITH THE WIMP CUCK UNTIL SHE DECIDES!! *1STAR*

CaptainRiverCaptainRiverover 2 years ago

Not one of your best efforts...

BlueEyd2BlueEyd2over 2 years ago

She truly acted too stupid for words to go back for seconds with the asshole. I don't buy it.

Cito22Cito22over 2 years ago

I agree with Anon below. Sterilize both of them. Especially him. What a pussy, she didn't have any consequences. Just too far fetched for me and yes, I know it's fiction.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Jake and Beth are both too stupid to keep on living; they should be forcibly sterilized to be sure they do not reproduce. And this is absolutely one of the most idiotic stories on Literotica.

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

0 stars - poor followup to a really bad part one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ohio's stupidest submissions so far

MeredithXMeredithXover 2 years ago

Part 1 had piqued my interest, but the conclusion was utterly implausible. I kept waiting for a real plot twist that never came. (And I also got tired of the idiot stomping off and creating his own reality rather than at least trying to get the entire story.)

Ohio needed to scrap his first draft of Part 2 and start over.

⭐️⭐️

secretsalsecretsalalmost 3 years ago

I like how her official letter to her boss reprimanding him for harrassment/sexual assault begins with 'Dear Barton...'. About as tone-deaf as the rest of the story.

dark2donut2dark2donut2almost 3 years ago

You can stop reading somewhere on the second page, it is quite predictable for the rest.

I was sort of expecting more twists and turns (as in Beth really cheating) but I guess "Ohio" is to shallow to overcome stereotypes.

One big hole in the whole thing is "Barton"'s admission and gloating in the office. Nobody is that stupid, that was too easy for a resolution but, again, "Ohio" does not have in him what is needed to make a more believable story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Nope. Nope. Nope.

Rancher46Rancher46almost 3 years ago

Loved the story, Yes she was stupid for not telling her husband about the first time she was drugged. It was the drugging that justified his forgiveness. well done 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Yes Like a wife best friend wouldn't lie for her . Yes She showed true love for her husband by Partying with her boss . After the Boss had ate her out ..You expect anyone to believe a VP would out himself like that . No Freaking way did that happen . She lied like the Whore She is to try and save her Cheating marriage /

. Otherwise he would have half of her Money and No Kids saves her time and Money plus Daddies' money and Lawyers . . What a Dumb Cluck

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Yeah, I gave it a 1. No grounding in reality.

nixroxnixroxabout 3 years ago

3 for this story.

The lower mark was for the way you portrayed the wife not being able to tell her husband that she was sexually assaulted by her boss the first time. That was totally unbelievable and it matters not how much you tried to infer that she wanted to be independent and to fix things herself.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Ohio is one of the best authors on this site. His stories are well written (and exceptionally well edited) with interesting plots and characters. I enjoy the stories and have read most several times but, and isn't there always a but, this story just seems too contrived imo. Beth is a Wharton grad and yet allows herself to be drugged not once but twice! C'mon, rally? While I acknowledge it is Ohio's story, I did not enjoy it as much as his other offerings. Have to give it 4.5. Oh wait, can't do that. Oh well, on to the next Ohio story.

SomeOneTwoThreeSomeOneTwoThreeabout 3 years ago

Yes and no.

What fun was reading all the comments!

One comment mentioned hoping

the wife would fuck up in the end.

Giving husband reason to dump her.

I felt the same way.

The reason: The trust is gone.

Her pride was stronger than her love.

How can you fight that?

But there were good things here too.

We've seen quite a few stories of drug raping.

Mostly ignoring the question:

Why would the predator risk that?

When most of them can get sex partners

without drugging them.

Ohio didn't ignore that question.

He's good at keepig his plots strong.

I respect that.

But, to me, the answers are weak.

And the end unsatisfactory.

3 out of 5 from me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
3 Stars

I would have kicked her ass to the curb .. Letting someone else eat her out was real Smart . She wants to be independent then let her be independent . Just find a Honest and faithful Wife .

SexecutionerSexecutionerabout 3 years ago

More cuck bullshit, about what you'd expect from Ohio....

Donovan7777Donovan7777about 3 years ago
Remorse isn’t enough

Ok so I read the story and I am stunned by the lack of consequences for Beth. I think she was way more willing than all this drug stuff implies. Not saying that he should have dumped her but that it should have been a lot more difficult for her in the end . It seemed like her stupidity and clear lack of honesty displayed a real trust and loyalty issue. Nothing convinced me that this couldn’t happen against .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Beth is a rising star in the world of international business...LMFAO!! She's too dumb to manage the concession stand at the local golf course. The only one that might be dumber than her is her cuck husband that believes she shit she's telling.

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago
Again

Turned out pretty well, but like Limon said I ain't giving up eight million dollars.

lujon2019lujon2019about 3 years ago

1 star

what morons forego 7.95 million dollars?

the 50k they kept wouldn't even cover the taxes they would owe on the settlement

whateverittakeswhateverittakesover 3 years ago

She sure was lucky there just happened to be two people who intervened both times...awfully coincidental wouldn't you say?? Nah, she really did love him and they lived happily ever after.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Yep..

that's how major financial firms make their decisions. If you are a woman who is wronged seriously by her boss, she gets his job. Makes all the sense in the world from a business point of view /s/.

There is so much wrong with the denouement that's there's no point is commenting further.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nope!

Only a total idiot would believe that cock n bull story that she told him!

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceover 3 years ago

Huh... and Beth is *how* stupid...?

Her requirements included:

4) you agree that you and I will never again be alone together at any time.

How does "be sent everyone else home" *not* go against that...?

And hubby says "...is stopped from raping you..." - um, no... rape, i.e. sexual assault *includes* what Barton already did do...

And Beth saying "I made him back down, I got his written confession, he behaved properly at every moment, and I was able to keep working at a job I love." - yeah, behaved properly except for having already sexually assaulted her.

And when Madeline used the argument of why would Beth tell about the first assault if she were trying to hide an affair...? How about so that she could imply she really *was* just stupid rather than that she was a cheater...?

Ok, she really *was* stupid and not cheating... but it's not his fault if she made it seem that way...

jesemmojesemmoover 3 years ago
????

I just finished reading a story that wasn't the best I've ever read, but interesting and the critics tore it apart. Of course I don't take the opinion of a critic that won't use their name only "Anonymous." If you have an opinion register your name or stick your opinion up your ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Always the same

Your writing is terrible and over time this is not the first story I have come across from you. Always the same themes at least from what I read. A cheated on husband who always accepts the wife's explanations no matter how stupid they are and stays with her. Cuckold themes filled with bad story telling. I believe something happened to you in real life either involving cuckoldry or cheating and you forgave her and these stories with repeated themes are some form of therapy for you. A release you have to deal with what you decided. It is a shame your writing is so awful.

widowedidiotwidowedidiotover 3 years ago
Barton?

She really pulled the wool over his eyes. Barton said that the first time it happened, he gave her just enough for her to enjoy herself, and she said that she didn´t remember anything. But yet. She remembered the door knock and him standing up with a hardon? And the second time she didn´t remember anything after drinking champaign at the office? But she remembered him waiting on her while she changed? And at three am, she was still awake after being plowed with drinks and ectasy all night long? Oh and she remembered her friend and how she broke up the party and took her home. And the cuck believed her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
3 Stars

Sorry but the husband ended up looking like a cluck ..How can He trust her anymore ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Anonymous 05/22/20 comments are asinine!

Beth was drugged twice by Barton, that is rape in my book! Actually getting a girl drunk and screwing her knowing that she would never do that when sober is also rape!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Who believes this shit

I swear some of the stories here are just fucking dumb and are written by otherwise talented writers. I am convinced some of these assclowns are betrayed husbands who are trying to justify sucking the cream pies their wife served them before they took their whores back

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Too

Too long for what it was.Also how can it be possible to be allowed to wait more than two weeks before accepting a job offer.?

saxman1947saxman1947about 4 years ago
@anonymous 8/5/19

Sadly, of course, the Taurus is the only car for which an engine replacement is impossible. /sarc

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 4 years ago
Late Thoughts

"it would have been humiliating for her" - I don't see how that's humiliating to her.

"SHE was the one who was abused, so the final decision about what you do has to be hers." - I said this before - HER decision making put them in this position. She might have been abused, but he was cheated, and she wants his forgiveness. Her opinion should certainly be listened, but whatever HE needs to do to get satisfaction should rule.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
"Suzanne has contacted her a bunch of times in the past when Barton asked him to"

a little gender identification problem here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good story but...

This was a really nice story but I cound it entirely unbelievable based on one part of your story; The protaganist, Jake, stated that in college he drove an old Taurus with 220k miles on it. Ive never seen a Taurus with 220000 miles on it. The engine goes out before 100k. LOL 5 stars

rastageorgerastageorgealmost 5 years ago
NO COPIES! Come on!

Not Making Copies of the Letter SCREWED the story up more than it already was! Unnecessary Ad-libs; Unnecessary Story-telling. Almost got 3 stars.

jtwheelsjtwheelsalmost 5 years ago
Why tramp stamp even if temporary leave pubic hair never bothered men I've talked to

Caught punished and happy endings

Good story

Almost got tattoo on Okinawa before going to Nam but decided not drunk enough

Only talked to 2 men out of many in 70s and 80s who didn't regret getting tattoos

Women ? Presume most regret also

Known a few who had theirs removed

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Happy ending

Good story, but you wonder how she got through Wharton. Huntington should do some hard time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
A very..

enjoyable story. Wife about as sharp as a beach ball but genuinely loved her husband who, to his discredit was a bit indecisive.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Cheap seats

Looks like the husband got the cheap seats when he married her. Through out the whole story i kept on asking myself if she would take any of the responsibility of her actions. Guess not. It was always someone else's fault, not hers. Seems to be a common occurrence, lack of responsibility. She was drugged yes, but it seems more like an excuse that it happened to her, and she wasn't in control of her life. But she still wanted to handle it her self, not let her father or husband be involved. Sounds more like she was ashamed, and was guilty.

FreeJohnFreeJohnabout 5 years ago
Life doesn't happen this way.

This is what happens when an author has very little real life experience with the story line.

TreymonTreymonabout 5 years ago
Wouldn't he be worried

That the kids they produce would be to stupid to survive?

DiscoveringUtopiaDiscoveringUtopiaabout 5 years ago
To those of you who think...

that Beth's college background should have made her worldly wise.

Remember this tidbit:

Monica was going to get the blue dress cleaned.

LarrynDallasLarrynDallasover 5 years ago
Too many Lucky Breaks

First time a knock on the door and the second time in all of New York, her friend meets them at exactly the right moment!???

Well written even if unbelievable.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 5 years ago
I know it's a quibble...

...but there is no way that a victim of sexual assault would begin her formal letters to her assailant by writing "Dear" and probably not ending it by "Sincerely..." That is polite language and also not appropriate to the work place. I also think it is unlikely that she would return to work for him regardless of his promises.

King_WillieKing_Willieover 5 years ago

You almost lost me with Beth's unbelievable level of stupidity, but you managed to hold my interest til the end and I'm glad you did.

Really great story and great, likeable characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
CRAP

Just a pile of crap!!! Couldn't Even read it to The end

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userohio@ohio
4449 Followers

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Cheap Seats Series Info