All Comments on 'Cheat Days Ch. 02'

by Ms_Malcontent

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
nice job

Very well written. I wish it was longer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Next!

This is great! I wish I could give a ten. In future chapters you will have to introduce another element to keep it fresh. Mallory subs to other women. Eve dommes other women. (Eve just sounds like a domme name). A husband finds out. Both husbands find out. A friend or family member finds out. So many possibilities. But Mallory remains a sub. That's your core story. Again I wish I could give a ten.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Mmmmm..

This was so delicious. I want more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
So hot

Can't wait for the next chapter, my pussy is on fire

roveroneroveroneover 7 years ago
Wow! GREAT for first story...!

Cutie housewife gets seduced...

I was thinking Eve had a strapon in her purse...

Hope there's more coming...either of them, or new different stories/characters

jenorma2012jenorma2012over 7 years ago
pretty good

I thought the first one was good but this is just getting better and better, can't wait for the next chapter

xeriscapartistxeriscapartistover 7 years ago
Nice!

Like Ms. Mal... I want more too.

Thanks for sharing your story.

Genevieve11Genevieve11over 7 years ago
Delicious

Delicious little story but would've loved it if the chapters were longer:

You have a good thing going here, nice build up. Please don't turn it into

Some cliche domme/sub storyline. Nothing wrong with Eve being the more

Dominant person of the two but I'm hoping their relationship will blossom into a more equal one. Mallory's been subordinate enough in her life, already, I should think.

Either way, keep up the good work.

krfan5krfan5over 7 years ago
You immediately rose to the top 4 of my favorite authors...

...along with krr1957, Milene, ans Littlemissblair. PLEASE write more...I LOVE stories in which one girl cannot get enough of eating pussy of the dominant lady...amazing. More, please

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesover 7 years ago
Very Hot!

Very arousing! Felt the tingles in my cock and my nipples. Waiting anxiously for the next chapter. I hope what you describe is what my lady feels when I go down on her. I cannot imagine having sex with her without inhaling her aroma of arousal and tasting her sweet vaginal juices. A definite 5 star tale.

DocSavage656DocSavage656over 7 years ago
"I most most definitely wanted more."

My sentiments exactly!

Doc

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Had To Masturbate

Yes I did. And I did. Twice. No. Three or four times. I think. What kffun? (mind still buzzing too much to remember a name of the person who commented on what I identified with most. I want a strap on or EnJoyUs with 8 or 9" x a good 2" or bit more girth to be used. Bend her over something. Lick her from behind, lube up and show her how a woman takes another woman. Then make love slowly face to face. Bring another woman in, make one gets eaten while Eve fucks the other. Teach her husband how to fuck. How to love his wife as she deserves.

Don't you dare leave us hanging...or wet and waiting.

liz33ndliz33ndabout 7 years ago
very erotic

well written, and so sexy, what a great author and story. this has to be one of the best I have read here on Lit. wonderful and exciting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Amazing

This is amazing. I have to agree with the earlier comment about comparing this author with Krr1957 ( my all time favorite) and some others. Wonderful buildup and just the right amount of teasing and domination.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Incredible writing

What an amazing story.....the writer takes you inside her experience. Perhaps the most talented writer I have ever read! And did I mention, incredibly hot....WOW!

Janice1939Janice1939about 7 years ago
Teach your husband

After reading the first two chapters something stood out which I did years ago. Teach your husband to be your submissive. We are superior to men from the day we were born more advanced. If you don't believe that ask your doctor.

When he was still teaching I told him to bring the most butch looking 18 year old home, where he would serve like our son nude. To the three of us my daughter his high-school pupil and me. It feels great making out when he was only allowed to watch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
It's not true

IT'S NOT TRUE AT ALL that "lots of people did that in high school,or experimenting in college"!WHAT A HUGE NONSENSE!NO,"lots of people",more precisely lots of girls, DIDN'T DO cunnilingus or fingerfucking in high school or college!What kind of PERVERT are you to write something like that?!And,anyway,those acts ARE VERY MUCH "REAL SEX"!You DON'T HAVE TO PERFORM A SEXUAL ACT IN A BED in order to call it "real sex"!It can happen ANYWHERE!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
wonderful

Wonderful read. Very sexy.

I read the previous comments. People may not agree with the way you have expressed Mal's feelings, but you still expressed them well. She has little experience and a whole exciting new world is opening up. Of course she is anxious but desire is taking over.

I love it. You have a talent; keep developing it.

I'm off to read the next chapter.

xxx

yarnspinnerryarnspinnerrabout 3 years ago

Fuck yeah, I want more too ;->

Jennifer182Jennifer182over 1 year ago

Ohh My, what a gorgeous story. 5 Stars. I just loved it \, I like your style of writing and i agree with yarnspinnerr - fuck yeah i want more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous