Cheated by His Lover

Story Info
Sandor finds his lover being bred by a centaur...
2.1k words
12.1k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

All work is fiction intended for fantasy only, regardless of content, and consent must always be acquired when engaging in any sex act with another adult.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

---

"No..."

He hadn't meant to come home earlier, not to their large home, the ground floor more expansive to accommodate Alyssa, even with a garden for her to grow her vast array of herbs and healing plants in. He'd just thought that he would surprise his doe-taur wife with a quick visit, bringing her some lunch, but the fox anthro had come across far, far more than he had bargained before.

And there was nothing Sandor could do about it. His heart dropped, something unknown swirling in the pit of his stomach as he stared at her. The doe-taur was beautiful, her hair spilling about her shoulders, lips parting softly, her skin tanner in the summer than it was in the darker months of the year, for Alyssa spent a lot of time out in the garden, working, labouring, doing things to keep herself busy. When he had not needed her as his assistant anymore, well...she'd had to find other things to occupy herself.

And it seemed that Alyssa well enough had found someone to occupy herself with. Her forelegs bowed and trembled and threatened to fold as the centaur ploughed into her: a big, black taur with a human torso and a stallion's body. The equine nickered throatily, despite having a human-like mouth and vocal cords, thrusting his huge, fat cock into her pussy with a lewd, wet squelch.

"No... Alyssa..."

She didn't even notice him. And she really should have, even as she squealed and leaned back into the centaur's powerful thrusts, clearly adoring every stroke of his cock slamming into her bare folds. She had been pregnant already, the fat roundness of her flanks rising out to either side of her body, but the physician had said that it was a miracle that a fox anthro and a deer taur had been able to conceive at all.

Doubt stirred in him, one hand outstretched to her, fingers tipped with small, dark claws. And yet all the doe taur, who had been so near and dear to his heart, did was cast a dark look at him, her lips parted in the tiniest of smirks.

Sandor's heart dropped. He had never thought that he would ever see a look like that on her face, no... No, never. It was not her, not his Alyssa, not his sweetheart, the one that cooked for him and stroked his forehead when he was sick, not the doe taur that cried out his name as she folded her legs for him and fucked her on their marriage bed.

And yet she was too, casting that sly sidelong glance at him as if she had known all along that he would catch her in the act, all with the powerful centaur on top of her. He was handsome too, even the fox had to numbly note that, his hair long and black to match the sheen of his equine coat, flowing in the breeze that swept across the garden. The centaur smirked, his front hooves dangling around Alyssa's sides, powering into her with strong, rough strokes, giving her the ride of her life that, honestly, Sandor never could.

"I didn't think he'd show up," the nameless centaur said with a throaty chuckle, lips twisting cruelly. "He's smaller than I thought he'd be. I thought you said that he was powerful?"

"Unff... Oh... Ohhhh!"

Alyssa cried out as the centaur ground into her, Sandor's hand, which had been outstretched between them, slowly falling where it was neither needed nor wanted.

"Yes... He is..." She groaned through clearly rocking waves of pleasure. "Powerful... Magic. But no one can fill me like you."

The centaur laughed and softened the edge of his thrusts, instead taking her in long, deep, slow strokes, as if he had all the time in the world. It was the kind of sex that was to be had between lovers, not casual acquaintances -- but what the hell were the two of them anyway? Frozen, Sandor let out a strangled cry, though not even the fox knew what to do, what to say. It did not appear at all that they were put off by him being there, no...not at all. So what good was him saying anything when she was going to carry on with it anyway?

Maybe he had never really been all that close to her. Maybe he had imagined what was between them... But, no. He couldn't think like that. There was something real between them, yes, yet that did not mean that Alyssa could not seek out another male too, one who was capable of filling her and fucking her as she deserved.

He groaned, collapsing to his knees, folding his legs as if he was the one getting fucked. There was a ringing in his ears and Sandor turned his head slowly from left to right and back again, merely a passenger in his own body for a moment. His body ached, knees reverberating from the impact of them connecting with the ground, but he couldn't look away, that tightness drawing tauter and tauter within him, somehow sinking into his loins.

No...

And yet the truth of the matter was there, the fox's mind reeling in horror even as he grew hard and erect from the scene before him, his cock tenting out the front of his loose, silk trousers. He had been at a mage's briefing in the morning and had wanted to look his best, but the material did nothing at all to hide the rise of his shaft, the humiliation coursing hotly through him with every beat of his heart.

"Look..." The centaur snickered, somehow able to keep thrusting without even a break in his stride, his hand stroking possessively down Alyssa's shoulder to her back. "He's even enjoying it. I knew the fox would not be great enough to seed you, to claim his own cub."

Sandor shuddered. What did that mean? He had impregnated Alyssa...hadn't he?

Hadn't he?

Alyssa whimpered, her smile fading, though only because there was so much pleasure flowing through her, thrust after thrust pushing her closer and closer to orgasm. Sandor knew it from how her fingers groped and grasped, struggling to find something, anything, to hold onto, though she had to grasp at her breasts in the end. There was nothing else, where she was in the garden beside the herbs, to grasp, squeezing and rolling her breasts in the confines of her soft top, which was more like a brassiere but more than acceptable wear for a taur of any kind. The leaf-like top rolled with her fingers as she groaned and stimulated her nipples through the thin fabric that Sandor had not even gotten the chance to take off her before, not before the centaur had decided that it was time to take his fill of her.

"Mmm, well..." Alyssa panted softly, trying to keep her voice level even as the centaur thrust strongly, the thick flare of his cock reaching spots inside her that Sandor's fox shaft never could. "He's... Ohhhhh! Sandor... The cub... Oh, just like that, that spot...feels so good..."

He wished she would just spit it out, even as he hunched over, shoulders rounding forward, trying to contain himself.

Say it, just say it.

For the fox anthro already knew what Alyssa was going to say, hating how it made his heart sink and a rush of blood flood to his loins at the same time, erection painfully hard. It was wrong and he would not say it was right, but his body still responded.

A part of him liked it, even if he did not want to admit it. But his body did not lie, not even as he met Alyssa's eyes.

Her eyes were still soft, even if her body took needs and pleasures that, frankly, Sandor could not match up to. Maybe that was okay.

"The cub is not yours, Sandor," she breathed, her centaur lover slowing just enough for her to find the breath to speak the words that so very desperately needed to be cast out into the open air. "It never was... That belongs to Graith, a foal...or even a fawn. There will never be a fox cub in me from you."

Her words were not harsh and, still, they sent a rush of blood to this cock, throbbing, aching, even a bead of pre-cum soaking into his undergarments. Sandor groaned and shook his head, his mouth opening and closing soundlessly as Alyssa leaned back into the centaur's hold, kissing him passionately as Graith leaned even further over her back than before. Her legs trembled and yet she held firm and fast for the powerful, claiming strokes of his cock, taking her with such passionate force that it was a wonder that the doe taur was able to remain standing at all.

"Alyssa..."

He breathed out her name like a promise, for he was hers, even if he would have to share her, seemingly, going forward. There were some things that a fox could not do for a deer taur, not even one as sweet as her. And there was also more to his sweetheart than he had imagined, more than he had paid attention to: that was his fault. If he had given her more attention, in the right way, he would have seen that something was lacking with her, that she was not herself, that she needed something more in the bedroom.

Maybe things could change. Maybe that came from his cock and not his mind, but Sandor went along with it regardless, hopelessly enraptured and horrified by how the centaur caressed her face, how Graith tangled his fingers in her hair as they kissed. Alyssa could not hold back her orgasm from the strong strokes of his breeding spire, the shaft that had already seeded a child within her, though Sandor had no part in that. He could mate with her many times over and never even come close to the mating splendour of the centaur in the bright sunshine, gleaming on his black coat.

Alyssa cried out into Graith's mouth, hitting orgasm, though all Sandor could do was watch. He was forced to watch as her hips bucked and thrust desperately back against her partner, eyes closed, so lost in the moment that it was impossible for her even to come back to any sense of reality when orgasm pulsed through her. Sandor knew exactly how her pussy was clenching and twitching around his cock right at that very moment, though it was not him that was breeding her, not him who was filling her.

The fox could only watch, the centaur taking his pleasure, using the fresh lubrication of her lustful folds to grind in harder, faster, taking her as only another taur could. Graith bellowed out his pleasure as he slammed in, finally ejaculating, his cock pumping thick spurt after spurt of cum deep up inside the quaking doe taur, their lips breaking the kiss. A string of saliva connected their mouths for a moment, lips that were far better suited to kissing than a fox's mouth, Alyssa breathing in his scent, revelling, openly, in the thick, creamy filling.

Such a sordid, lustful act should never have happened out in the open air of the garden and yet it had nonetheless, creamy rivulets of centaur seed trickling down her legs as she moaned for him, rocking back into his embrace. But it had happened anyway and Sandor was going to have to find a way to deal with it, watching his balls swing, the heavy orbs still aching to unleash even more cum within his sweetheart.

She'd taken another without telling him and, still, Sandor didn't know what to do about the erection in his trousers, half-heartedly pawing at it, rubbing the back of his hand over the obvious bulge. Hiding his arousal, with how quickly it had come on, had never been an option, though he palmed his bulge helplessly, eyes fixed on the join of their bodies, how strained her pussy was around Graith's fat length.

Cheated by his lover, there was much to be discussed one way or the other...

Add Story To Favorites
Favorited by zonoz, Guilroy, Weil and 6 others
2.1k Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Centaurs' Aide Bria should've check the job description as a Centaur's aidein NonHuman
Hooked on Black Bareback It was supposed to be just one time.in Interracial Love
Labyrinth Breed Selene succumbs to the Minotaur's breeding frenzy.in NonHuman
Boss Seduces Employee's Wife It was only a cameltoe slide, no intercourse. Right?in Loving Wives
Wife Ruined Chris is forced to leave as his wife enjoys black cock.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories