The Centaurs' Aide

Story Info
Bria should've check the job description as a Centaur's aide
6.3k words
4.61
20.5k
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt the cool breeze brush against my skin as I walked quickly through a maze of tents propped up around me. I just entered the royal military camp after surrendering my invitation papers to the guards for my new job. Never thought I'd ever enter a military camp, and for a good reason. Rarely is a woman here as a soldier, most are keen to make coin in a safer and more in demand profession. The deeper I went, the more prostitutes I saw walking with their customers. From the faces of other men, I could tell they wanted me and were willing to pay decent coin for my services.

"Hey Missy. You busy right now? I got something that could use a lil' niceee cleanin'," said a shirtless, crooked nosed soldier with a cherry voice. He held up his loose pants and pumped his hips in a smooth lewd motion at me as his friends beside him laughed in unison.

Another soldier in chainmail came up to that man and playfully pushed him aside. He had a confident, smug look that overshadowed the shirtless man. "Nah, ignore him. You're probably tired from your previous late-night shift. How about a rest in my warm bed?" He held up an inviting hand towards the tent behind him. It was like all the other tents in the camp; tanned, a little dirty, and probably smells of filth if I were to take his invitation. His friends jeered once again and whistled loudly, cheering him on and pressuring me to take his offer.

I rolled my eyes and scoffed at their jeering remarks as if I was another prostitute. To be honest, I felt chills roll down my spine with a sense of uneasiness in the company of rowdy, horny men and what they might do to me if angered enough. Not only for them but also the pockets of beastmen soldiers who took notice and kept their hungry gaze on me. Their predator-like demeanor of warm, alluring prey walking in front of them was unsettling. It took a bit of courage to not turn back and show how uncomfortable I really was, else they pounce on me and take me by force.

Eventually, the tents around me grew into a circular shape, towering above me to the size of a small house. They were massive enough for me to imagine an armored giant slumbering inside, prepared for war. An ugly, disfigured creature draped in chainmail with a tree for a club. Sad to say, my fantasy crumbled with the presence of heavily armed centaurs that populated this side of the camp. Soldiers armed to the teeth littered the area, both young and old, ready and waiting for their next battle. But not everyone here is meant for battle.

I scan the dozens of tents before me, each and every one of them unfamiliar from the description I was told. A sense of panic continued to grow and grow to the point I had to stop and take a breath to calm myself. "You're already late Bria. It doesn't make sense to lose yourself more and miss more than half a day's work running around like a maniac," I said to myself, a little sweaty and short of breath.

It's my first day of becoming a centaur's aide for the Reaver Free Company, a well renowned centaur mercenary group known for their skills and ferocity. Their reputation had spread from their homes of The Great Northern Plains to the battlefields around it and afar. The kingdom of Louvier, where I currently live, recognized their valuable attributes enough to become one of their valued clients. And I am running late for work for such a prestigious group.

I wiped the sweat off my brow and looked around, still no sign of the tent I'm looking for. Whirling my head, I finally spotted a pair of aides in their modest olive kirtle as their uniform. Pinned over their breasts is a small bronze brooch of a woman riding on the side of a fully armored centaur. A wave of relief washed over me and waved my hand for their attention.

"Hello? I'm new and currently lost in the camp. Do you know which tent the centaur aides assemble at?" I desperately asked.

They both looked at me understandably and answered, "Yes, it's that way," pointing the direction behind them on the right. "It's the tent with this insignia. If you're not sure, there should be plenty of other aides nearby," they said as they pointed to the brooch they wore.

"Ah, thanks!!! Got to go now!" I raced past them, greatly relieved with their help.

I spotted a few more aides around me walking in and out of tents with buckets full of laundry and water. I thought about asking to confirm what they said, but that was no longer needed as soon I stepped into view of the tent I was looking for. It was massive and had the same symbol of the brooch on the walls. Passing through the entrance, I found myself surrounded by more aides and lots of clothing, cooking, and cleaning equipment organized around the tent.

"Well about time you've arrived," said a familiar voice behind me. I turned around to see a tall blond woman in a more elaborate uniform. It was the head aide who I begged to hire me the night before. "I suppose you've got a good excuse for your tardiness. Unless you're here to reconsider my offering."

"I apologize for being late Annette! My former boss was very upset with me quitting and I had to make a few concessions beforehand," I answered with a shaky voice. I pray to the gods she isn't too angry with me and send me off unemployed to the wolves. Until today, I was just a barmaid at one of the local taverns at the town of Red Rock near the camp. A strange name to be sure, but that's what the soldiers decided when they captured an outpost before it became a town.

I've spent many years there, serving and pleasing customers at the tavern. I wasn't "pleasing" them THAT way of course, I'm not a whore. But I did wear enough to expose some skin to draw their attention. It wasn't easy at first, but I got used to their drunken words and slippery hands. Now twenty-four years old, and after years of listening to endless stories from afar, I longed to travel and see new places and excitement. I found the opportunity when the royal army camped nearby with the Reaver Free Company attending. I'd heard stories about them and much more from the many soldiers in the royal army as my customers. Eventually Annette and a few other aides with their guards turned up in my tavern for a quick drink.

What caught my eye about this group was the unique brooch on their uniform, that same enchanting woman on the back of an armored centaur. Inquiring about the brooch and themselves, I learned who the centaur's side were and what they do. A group consisting entirely of women in the service of centaur mercenary companies in non-combative roles. They are personal attendants, cooks, and even help with managing the company's supplies.

She eyed me carefully, calculating if I spoke the truth or not. I felt my face heating up nervously and uncertainty as she glared at me. She probably thinks I'm a spy for the enemy. If so, then I could be subjected to interrogation by torture and mutilation! I stood firm to what I said and soon enough she shook her head and dismissed it. "Alright then, I expect better attendance from you from now on. Irene!"

A long-haired brunette across the room turned her head and immediately rushed to her. "Yes ma'am?"

"Our newcomer, Bria, is here to replace one of our retired aides," Annette waved her hand to me. "Please show her around and introduce her to some of the others. Afterwards, guide her to some of the tasks here for the rest of the day."

"Yes ma'am. Welcome to the Reaver's Free Company Bria!" She greeted me with much enthusiasm. "Some of the troops should be returning soon so hurry along!" Irene went back to grab a couple pots and pans and handed them to me.

"Are we cooking for the soldiers?" I asked.

"Just a little detour to drop them off and then we'll join later to help," she said as she gathered another stack of bowls.

---

I spent the rest of the afternoon showing the different tents and other aides. Most welcomed me and gave advice on what's to come while a few were simply either too busy or uninterested. To be honest, I'm a bit nervous being in such a new role working among aides, some men, demihumans, and tall, towering centaurs. Despite not being my first time meeting them, I found them quite intimidating, especially in armor. Yet their form and physique of a human/horse mix is quite fascinating.

After the introductions, I proceeded to assist cooking meals with the fresh meat the centaurs caught from the wild. This task was not so difficult as I did help cook at the tavern and for myself. Laundry is where I found the most challenging, having to clean tons of sweaty, dirty clothing. Their amour is their own concern, but the aides and I scraped and beat the foul clothes in the tubs. Fortunately, they weren't too stingy with the soap, allowing me to be thorough with the cleaning. Thank the gods for the alchemists in creating such a wonderful tool or I'd be out for half the night cleaning clothes soaked in a bath of piss.

A good two hours of washing left my arms and thighs a little sore, a sensation foreign to me despite working on my feet being the norm. With a sigh of relief, I leaned back and forth to a satisfying stretch and started walking back to my tent. It was then I heard a few small bells go off around me. I searched for the closest source to find another side walking around and ringing a bell in her hand. I stood there confused as centaurs and aides headed into the centaur's tents. I didn't know what it meant but the atmosphere was a little strange though, a sense of pent-up stress and relief in the air. Both parties alike picked up their feet in a hurry, often a small group of centaurs accompanying an aide or two.

"Hey, Bria! It's time for the final task!" Irene shouted to me.

I asked even more confused, "What's the final task?"

"I'll explain it on the way," she answered. Leading me on, Irene and I walked through one of the dirt paths.

"How much do you know about centaurs?" She looked backed and asked.

"Um, admittedly, not really much. I only made small talk with them when I worked back at the tavern."

Her calm expression suddenly changed to surprise and excitement. "Wait, you don't know anything about centaurs?"

"Do I need to know much on the job?"

"Well... it definitely does help. Their needs are similar to humans, but they also have beastial needs like horses, especially during spring"

"Like what?" My cheeks flushed with red, starting to get the idea. The way Irene spoke with such caution and excitement left me very concerned of what's next.

"Like humans and some demi-humans, they can have sex anytime. But their libido explodes in springtime, especially the men."

"Oh no," I groaned at the full realization, burying my face to hide my embarrassment.

"I can't believe you joined without knowing the full extent of your duties."

"Wait, am I just whoring myself to them then?!?" I stopped in my tracks, horrified for what we were going to do.

She turned around and noticed how upset I was and stopped to explain further. "No no no. You aren't required to do so, but it is an important task we do here. Almost all of us service them and we get paid more."

"What's the difference, both are clearly one and the same. And how does a human woman even fuck a centaur?"

Irene chuckled at my innocence, clearly having fun at my reaction. "Sex with a centaur is a little different. You have to get in the proper positions, tools, ect. But there are other ways to satisfy them than taking their massive centaur cock..."

"Oh my gods," I blurted out, cringing against her words.

"...for example, just using your mouth and hands," she continued. "They are totally satisfied with that and won't force you to do more. Although, they can be a little pushy for more. Just think about it, you don't have to do it."

I took a deep breath, clearly I should've asked Annette more details on all their activities. She'd most likely never revealed it to me in the first place considering they needed a replacement aide. If she did tell me then I'd probably be stuck working at the tavern serving drunken men all night. I could quit as soon as I found another job in some other town or city when purchasing supplies.

Reflecting on my situation and possible opportunities waiting for me, I found the resolve and commitment to carry on. With a sigh I responded to Irene, "Alright lead on..."

Irene and I entered the tent to find a pair of shirtless centaurs bathing next to two tubs of soapy water as they patiently waited for us. Each of them had a sponge in hand and continued to wipe the dirt and sweat off the human half of their body. One of them was nicely trimmed blond while the other had longer brown hair resting on his shoulders. With their clothes and armor off I could see how muscular they are; broad chests with abs and long strong arms to hold their weapons in hand. Both of them are surprisingly handsome which added to their intimidating presence I now felt. No wonder why they were so feared and admired.

I also noticed something strange about the pair from the way they posed to how they wipe themselves. It was as if they wanted to show everything of themselves to us. No doubt they are trying to impress us with their muscular physique and set the mood. Among others, the air was a little musky, similar akin to the other centaurs all over camp but stronger. Yet there was more to the smell, almost sweeter and not quite as foul as before.

Irene signaled me to bow with her to show our respect and readiness to serve. "Greetings Rudy and Cassius, we have a new aide accompanying us tonight and ready to serve."

They smiled and nodded their heads and raised their hands to raise our heads. In a moment, I saw their equine cocks fully erect as I lifted my gaze. I couldn't help but dart my eyes back to it in shock and awe. It was massive!!! I mean, not as massive as horses I've seen, but I don't know how that fits inside a woman.

"Ahem, introduce yourself," she whispered to me, breaking my attention to her and the centaurs. The centaurs seemed to have their attention keen on me, curious and careful of who I am. I tried to open my mouth but embarrassingly choked and stumbled on my words.

"My apologies, she's a little shy and still not used to centaurs," she explained quickly.

"Ah, I'm sorry..."

"Don't be," Cassius interrupted. "I understand we can be... intimidating... to most races. Especially to strange, yet beautiful, women like yourself."

"Oh you jest!" I replied playfully, desperate to relieve the tension in the air.

"But it's true, it's one of the reasons why you're serving in the company," he replied proudly.

"No, it's not that. It's just... that I'm serving both handsome masters." I spouted.

They both looked at each other with a slightly puzzled look on their faces and then roared into laughter. "And quite the charming lady we have here. We're happy you've chosen to become a centaur's aide," Rudy said.

Irene stepped forward to carry on her duty, "Would you like us to quickly bathe and carry on with our service?"

Rudy came forth to answer, "Bathing would be most pleasing. Soon we'll be marching out and water will be harder to supply and maintain."

"As you wish." Irene began unzipping the knot on the back of her uniform, dropping it to the ground to reveal her garments. Beneath her uniform was an impressive body, a pair of large breasts and a curvaceous body that emphasized her bottom. It was as if she was the physical manifestation of a fertility goddess. Her skin was rosy from head to toe to boot, it made me envious of her alluring form. There's no way any male, human or demi-human, would ignore her and not take for themself.

She removed her garments and reached for a wet sponge in the tub. She then leaned back on the tub and raised it high above her breasts and squeezed. A waterfall of soapy water splashed between her plump breasts, creating a stream that swirled down to her navel to her nicely trimmed pussy. Her lustrous body shuddered from the cold as she fed their starved eyes, scrubbing and soaking every inch of skin for all to see.

I should have felt shame and disgust from what my eyes laid upon. Yet I stood still, watching her erotic performance enchant the two handsome centaurs further into heat as they wait for the main event. But what soon followed would go against everything I've avoided for so many years as I awkwardly followed suit and exposed my own skin. My instincts to cover myself nearly took over but held back, filled with newfound determination to follow suit. I slipped my garments off to reveal my smaller, perky breasts and untrimmed pussy. Compared to Irene I didn't have as much meat on me as my hips and belly were slimmer than hers, but I definitely didn't lag behind when it came to my thighs. Other than my breasts, I could always feel men's gazes on my behind, probably imagining themselves doing unspeakable things to me. I stepped forth and reached for the other sponge to cleanse my body. While I was at it, I made sure to emphasize movement around my breasts and sway my hips when reaching under there. I'm sure I managed to steal some of their attention from Irene.

I looked back to confirm to find all of their eyes on me. "You're doing pretty good for your first time!" Irene cheered me on. "Looks like my apprentice won't be one for too long."

"What? I'm just copying you," I said in surprise.

"Don't worry, you're doing good Bria. Now's the time for the finale."

Irene then grabbed a towel next to the wooden tub and laid it on the floor to kneel over. Cassius then eagerly walked over to her, dragging a wide stool and placed it behind her. He then positioned in front of her and laid his front hooves on the stool. The resulting position created space for Irene to better access his massive member. Now in full view, I can see how restless his equine cock was as it twitched and throbbed with every gentle touch she made. I just stood and watched in awe as Irene stroked Cassius's cock while washing it, making sure to cleanse the sweat and musk thoroughly and gently. She'd also kiss it sweetly and sensually, making him sigh and shudder in pleasure.

Cassius suddenly thrust his hips uncontrollably at her face, almost poking one of her eyes out. She remained calm and clutched his cock with both hands and furiously began masturbating him. She struggled quite a bit trying to control his cock with her bare hands. It'd repeatedly slip right through them and into her face. Not surprising when it was fully lubricated with his own precum, soapy water, and her saliva. That is until she leaned back a little and lifted her breasts over his member and squeezed with both hands. With a way to keep it steady, she finally gained control over his rampaging cock by guiding it between her breasts. I was amazed by how skillfully she was sliding that raging beast between those impressive mounds.

Cassius seemed to groan painfully as he kept thrusting. The head of his member started swelling up and flaring outwards, exposing the tip of his urethra. Carefully positioning her mouth in front of the head, she finally took the blow. Vast volumes of sperm flew over her mouth and straight into her face, blinding her and catching little in her mouth. She cleared her vision from his semen and swallowed gleefully, smiling back at him.

"Now for you to serve Rudy. Don't disappoint him Bria," Irene encouraged me.

"I... wait!" I protested. Rudy quickly approached me with his heavy stool, placing it behind me and stepping up with his cock at the ready. In my apparent abruptness, I fell back on my butt faced with his raging equine member that pulsed fiercely for attention.

"H-H-Hold on, give me a moment..." I pleaded. Looking at his throbbing cock scared me quite a bit. The incredible size and girth, not to mention how inhuman it was. I could only imagine how rough and animalistic he'd be mounting a mare of his own kind. Thrusting his entire length and plowing deep inside her, most likely pounding her cervix until finally releasing his essence inside her. The immense amount of seed he'd spill into her fertile... MY GODS WHAT AM I THINKING!

12