All Comments on 'Cheated Wife, Big Cock'

by pennylin

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
someoneothersomeoneotherover 3 years ago

Not a great, but a 4* story. One has to suspend unbelief about the cock size, but unlike many others, this story has a sense of reality about two flawed individuals.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

They won't last long.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

god man grow some ball pack your shit and get rid of the whore she will want big cock later after she laughs at your little penis leave while you can don't need a slut

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

A random guy (guest of the other occupant or not) throws someone out of his own house and police aren’t involved?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Wait, did the whore get pregnant. That would be a game changer.

YouamiYouamiover 3 years ago

A golden opportunity to create something original squandered on a pathetic "big cock vs little cock" plot, with a half-hearted attempt at humour in the last couple of lines. For me all of your main protagonists were unlikeable caricatures that all deserved each other.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I want a part 2 where she's pregnant thinking it's his toil it comes out half black. Wonder if they would divorce then.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Well I liked it

First off don’t listen to these shit heads.

That truly believe they are some kind of literary critics for the ages. When they are just a bunch of stokers on an erotic story site well their partner sleeps in the other room.

I for one read a lot on here and felt that the situation was very believable and well put together. Thank you for the enjoyable read keep up the good work.

To the haters

I guess we all use this platform to get aroused maybe the creators should have a category for your particular kink.

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 3 years ago
OK so it's not Shakespeare

But at least there are some honest sentiments expressed by each of the three main players, principally regret on the part of the married couple and indifference on the part of the third party.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
That was good

Enjoyed this, and Josh deserved Jenny cheating on him. The torn vaginal walls was a bit impossible though. Babies are way bigger than cocks and Jeeny had lots of lead time, no way she can’t take it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Not over

Josh will never get the image of her being forced to take that huge black cock and it will eat at him. How he made her cum twice by fucking her, turning her into a submissive little Asian slut. She’ll remember him stretching her and using her like an animal till he pumped her full of his more potent cum. Once little Asian women get a taste they get easier.

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago
More garbage

More ir garbage by this author who is rapidly claiming a place in LW’s cellar.

JBEdwardsJBEdwardsabout 3 years ago

Great ending! I love the way you write. 5*, of course. ~~ JB

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
didn't need BBC

The idea of revenge sex is enough. You have to bad people - one who cheated and one who plans to cheat. That is enough to write a really good story. You can get the guilt, anxiety, anger, sadness, everything you want. Making the guy black and having a huge cock really adds nothing. You even added in that she was physically damaged. Not going to happen. Bruise the cervix? Maybe, but I am no Dr.

I think the fact he cheated and he knows that now she has is all that was needed. Weather better sex or worse, they both know someone else was where they shouldn't have gone.

jessicafun81jessicafun81about 3 years ago

Good story. She's nothing more than a whore though. Revenge or not she lowered herself and will never be trusted. Congrats on destroying your life. lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Christ, who are these cuck idiots and how do they even manage to get married at all?

timrivtimrivalmost 3 years ago

Good story to a point then a hurried terrible cuckold ending. Would love to give a male spin on the ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Love stories like this one, I think about my beautiful sexy Asian wife getting herself in a situation where a masculine Blackman has her alone and feels like it’s his time. I find out later that night how he got everything he wanted from her, making her orgasm 3 or 4 times as he taunted her. Saying “ l bet you thought being married to a white guy you would be safe, your not.” Unable to keep from seeing him( neighbors) he has fucked her every couple of days, each time it gets easier and easier. I found out when I saw her at his house. Him and his friends have become good friends now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

He made her cum twice, neither of them will forget that. I want him to come back for more and get it. Wearing her down and stretching her out till she catches herself thinking about it when she’s horny and masturbating. Remembering how hot it was inside her as he had to work it in, how quick she came when she called herself an “ little asain slut”. Her husband imagining her squirming on the end of his huge cock as she kneels in from of him. Watching her face as she feels the familiar pain that he causes her. But somehow now she feels driven to feel again, enjoying it. Her husband defeated but excited. It’s what she’s made for.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A fucking wimp! This why they make equalizers. He should leave her ass in the dust.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a stupid fucking story. He cheats on his wife, but the author turns her in to a slut... pathetic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

your writing leaves much to be desired. Reading your bio explains a lot. You have forged a perspective that is entirely subjective, interpreting your own experiences in such a way (and in great error in my opinion) that justifies YOUR prejudices and racist views. Worse, you extrapolate what you believe to be true about the world to be unfailingly true and authoritative for others. I suggest you revisit what you think you know and resist writing about such foolish notions for others to see. The only people that will agree with you are arrogant deviants who believe in the goodness of their own perversions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Bullshit she's just a dum whore going to use the husband

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fucking two cheating assholes. She better hope she is not pregnant.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Cuck crap mixed with BBC stereotyping led to dumb story! Hopefully the silly Slut is pregnant with the big jig’s baby and Josh grows a pair and divorces the cunt!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

both are loser's she a real life whore and he;s a cocksucking wimp

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

There is room for more there as long as you paint them in love. Hopefully you will consider a pt2

so we can invest in your characters

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Cuck crap! How the hell could a guy handle taking back a “wife” who’d spite fucked the proverbial big black cock,especially when he himself was a tiny-dicked wimp?! This story should have ended with Jerk-off Jenny knocked up with Jig-A-Boo’s baby and Josh finding a new love named Thomas.

OnethirdOnethirdalmost 2 years ago

I like the ending. The whole messed up situation was laid out very nicely. Ignore the usual Anon cuck whiners- they live for this stuff to complain, and perhaps the four and a half inches is making them feel inadequate.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

God, please continue with this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Horse shit! Dump the cunt ‘cause she’ll never be satisfied with that itty bitty again! Another pitiful Cuck crap story! 🤥🤮

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I wonder if the stupid husband ever heard of a chair or a club? Just say it was rape and she would end up backing him up. I would be betting about an EPT about 13 weeks on. Would a marriage of two such immature people survive this venture and consequences? I would not bet in it. Would such a young man stay with such an easily confused wife? Too easily seduced. Also, First borns are supposed to be something special and not sure their relationship would survive her illegitimate love child unless she aborted first. Otherwise it's not an equal equation when one indiscretion could become a lifetime reminder depending on how she handled it. My first wife of 3 years cheated on me based on false rumors and ended up a single mom as a practicing Catholic. Did I regret it? Sure, but could not get past it at 24.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Needs to be in satire. I topped counting at 157 clichés.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Epilogue: Josh came to his senses and two weeks later when his cheating skank slut wife was healed and in the mood he turned down the lights in the bedroom and put on some of her favorite soft music. He left for a moment and she stripped getting ready to fuck her husband. She was naked in bed waiting for him when he came back, but he was not alone. There was Rodney with two of his friends from the club. They were naked and his pals were just as hung as him. "No Josh, what is this?" Jenny cried in fear. "Well whore, this is your reward for being a piece of trash and having Rodney throw me out of my house and then fucking him." He turned to Rodney, "She's all yours fellas, enjoy fucking her all night, all day, next week, however long until you use her up. Then feel free to pimp her out for some good cash. I never want to see her again." With that he left laughing to himself as he heard her scream, "Noooo, please noooo!"

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Let's see.. two wrong don't make it right. He cheats, is remorseful, so she cheats upfront in revenge. "Why did I allow him to use me this way?". Well, if that is the extent of her judgement, it's a good thing they dldin't have kids. She should have divorced him or otherwise sought restitution but such misjudgements would always make her subject to future doubt from a spouse. Imagine getting all future kids DNA tested. Would she run off to seek revenge every time he made her angry? Such a story in the real world would always.ost certainly mean divorce with no children.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

She must be stupid, if she still believes in the urban legend of BBC in 2023.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Nine months later Jenny gave birth to a big black boy with a big black cock and scanty eyes!What a dumb cunt!

mfbridgesmfbridgesabout 1 month ago

Wonder if she can have kids anymore, if she's got that kind of damage. I'd pass on getting back together.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpennylin@pennylin
Still learning how to write erotica, which isn't just storytelling but trying to titillate at the same time. The challenge is trying to find a balance between the story and the sex. As another writer told me, readers here don't want to sift through your explication, they just ...