Cheater Cheater 2.0

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just as his breath began to fail him, he felt the imminent pressure in his scrotum. With renewed focus he pushed through the lack of air and pounded her with several slower but more forceful thrusts. He came deep inside her and she felt each bursting jet of his cum as it gushed into her. She clamped down tightly on his cock with her vaginal muscles, milking every drop of his seed from him. His cries matched hers as he arched his back in his final throes before collapsing on top of her, gasping raggedly for air. Utterly spent, he rolled off of her and lay beside her heaving body.

A week later he approached Luca to ask him the big question. They wound up back in the courtyard, walking side by side. Her father remained silent for several minutes before he sighed. "I should forbid this!" He burst suddenly, shocking Michael. The old man stopped and turned to wards him with a heavy expression. "Not for reasons you may think." He grabbed the young man by his arms. "You are like a son to me already Michael! I am proud to welcome you to my family." He beamed in sincerity for a moment before turning away.

"I fear for the outcome of this union." He continued. "She is a wildflower. She has to be tamed and controlled or she will grow out of control." His voice was full of emotion and Michael wondered if he was referring to his daughter or his wife. "You will have to be strong and prepared to correct her when she tests your vows."

This was not going the direction he expected. Luca sensed his hesitation and regarded him knowingly. "You have questions..."

Michael hesitated then, "only to seek your insights, sir." He sighed and spread his hands. "You know your daughter better than I Mr. Milano—do you think her love for me is genuine?"

Luca nodded his head absently. "I do...now."

"But I sense a caveat."

Luca continued to walk slowly, and Michael followed. "Indeed." The older man sighed heavily. "You have to know our past...our traditions to understand." He reflected. "Her mother and I were matched together by an 'arrangement.' It was the way back in the old world." He waved his arm. "But my daughter has turned away from that world and scorns her heritage. You," He pointed absently. ", were an expression of that rebellion."

Michael raised his eyebrows at that but remained quiet.

"I would have found her a husband. One who could bring strength and prosperity to the family. But she rejects the notion and spites me every way she can." He paused again. "I have tried Michael. I have given her too much freedom to flaunt her ass about and challenge my authority." He seemed angry and bitter all of a sudden. "Now I fear it is too late and that she would shame us all."

He whirled at the startled young man. "Prima le famiglia!" He shouted. "But she rebukes her family! Now I must submit to her wishes again and allow her to stain our heritage once more." He returned to his slow walk. "If I did not grow to appreciate you and value your strength, I would forbid this. But I am with my back up to a wall."

Michael was flushed and embarrassed by the words. "Mr. Milano, I assure you that I will not bring disgrace or dishonor to your family name." He stammered.

"It is not you!" He retorted. "I know you will do right by me; I can see your strength and your honor Michael. It is her! I fear she will grow tired of this once she realizes that her affront to me failed."

"What would you have me do?" He asked quietly.

"Be strong! Be diligent! And be prepared."

***

"Paul!" She screamed and rushed across the room to her bound lover. Her heels clicked loudly as she moved. The muffled cries from her paramour were lost in her panicked shrieks as she knelt and pulled his head against her breasts. "What did you do to him?" She screamed back at her disbelieving husband. "Oh baby!" She kissed his hair sobbing.

"Nothing yet." Michael replied darkly as his anger broke thru his control. "The fun is just getting started."

Charlotte spun around on her knees and stumbled, sprawling on the floor. "What are you doing?" She screamed at him. "What do you think is going on?"

Michael laughed darkly and stood over her ominously. "Get up!" He ordered.

She pushed herself until her hip was beneath her and stared back up at him terrified. "Wh—wh...?"

He angrily reached down and grabbed her arm. "I said: Get UP!" He shouted and jerked her to her feet. She shrieked and nearly collapsed again, but her held her firmly.

Paul gave a muffled yell but was ignored.

"So, you wanted to make me a willing cuckold to this worthless piece of shit." Michael stated as he released his trembling wife. Her mouth opened and closed like a fish out of water.

"Save it you Cunt!" He growled. "Spare me the lies—'It's not what it seems.' 'You don't understand.' 'It was just sex'..."

With a gulp she looked down at the floor guiltily. She took several deep shuddering breaths.

"Ho—how do you..."

He smirked at her. "Would you believe your father told me?"

Her eyes grew wide, and her face went pale.

"Yep. Funny thing is—he actually warned me about you 8 years ago when we first started dating." He reached over and gripped her by the chin, forcing her to look up at him. "The man is ashamed of his own daughter!" He snarled.

She burst into tears and began wailing like a banshee. Angrily he slapped her across the face. Her wailing was cut off by a screech as she grabbed her cheek and stared at him in total shock. "Shut—the—fuck—up!" He growled. Then in the blink of an eye he grabbed the top of her strapless dress and jerked it down, ripping it off her large tits and shredding the cloth.

She screamed again in terror and staggered back. Paul gave another feeble muffled yell.

"Both of you shut the fuck up!" He ordered. He leered at Char's luscious breasts and nodded to her. "Get naked—now!"

In a moment of anguish, she covered her chest with her arms and stood before him defiantly. With a blur of speed, he ripped the remains of her dress from her body, flinging it across the room. He likewise grabbed her thin lace thong snapping the elastic band with a jerk, plucking it from her hips. She fell back to the floor with a scream and rolled away from him towards her helpless lover. He stood and glared at them with contempt.

"Luca had his boys set up the surveillance." He explained as he looked directly at Paul. "The whole house is wired you see." He pointed to a dark corner, at the ceiling. "He's likely watching right now." He waved up at the hidden camera. "Say, Hi Daddy!" He grinned mirthlessly.

Char sobbed and pulled herself closer to the Paul.

"They bugged your phones too," He added ", and put trackers on your cars, hacked your computers..." He shook his finger at Paul whose eyes grew very wide. "You've been a very bad boy at work, Mr. Anderson." He admonished. "Your boss is not going to be very happy." He grinned as the color left the dickheads face. "In fact, I don't think your 'other' boss is very happy either." He laughed as Paul began struggling, offering muffled denials, and pleas through his taped mouth.

Michael tsked and shook his head. "He certainly wasn't happy with me when we spoke earlier today." Paul froze and stared at him in horror. "When I explained to him that he would have to wash his dirty money somewhere else now." He balled a fist and stared at his scratched and bruised knuckles. "He actually sent two of his boys after me." He looked pitifully at his horrified wife as she tried to cover herself. "Babe I'm sure you can guess how that went."

She looked tearfully up at him. "Pl—please baby..." She stammered.

"Shut UP!" He roared back at her. She cringed back terrified. "Why are you covering yourself slut?" He demanded. "God know that fucktard has seen more of your pussy than I have—and we've been married for seven fucking years!" She shook her head tearfully and made to crawl back towards her husband.

"That's right," He leered. "Come crawling back to me like the cum guzzling gutter slut you are!" His voice dripped with scorn. "We are about to have a real party..."

***

Their wedding was a lavish affair held at Our Lady of the Rosary church in downtown San Diego. The guests numbered in the hundreds and Michael felt out of place in the midst of all the celebrity and pomp. The reception nearly overwhelmed the Waterfront Park and was talked about for years after.

Carrying his radiant bride across the threshold of the honeymoon suite in the world-famous Hotel del Coronado, he sat her gently on the bed and kissed her deeply. He removed her soft slippers (she went without her signature heels so that he stood taller than her at the alter) and rubbed her pretty feet. She moaned softly and closed her eyes, savoring his warm caress. He bridal gown was as elegant and tasteful as it was sexy and alluring. Though it fell to her ankles conservatively—the sheer splits offered scandalous glimpses of her beautiful legs up to her naked thighs, with each step. Her heavenly breasts were displayed to daring effect by the low-cut front. When he performed the groom honorific of retrieving her lace garter, he nearly revealed more of his bride's treasures than intended.

Now he was less subtle as he brushed his fingers slowly up her legs, parting them as he sought her smooth vagina. She lay back and closed her eyes as he began his oral ministrations on her. He loved eating her tight pussy and savored her orgasmic juices like fine wine. He felt her body tremble as he ran his tongue back and forth across her slit, relentlessly teasing her. She caressed his scalp and raised her bare legs to rest over his shoulders. He alternated between sucking her swollen clit and probing deep into her vagina with his tongue. Her head tossed side to side as she reveled in the sensation.

Then he replaced his tongue with two fingers and began sucking hard on her button as he manipulated her delicate G spot. She went off like a rocket and began bucking and thrashing on the bed, crying out in ecstasy. He wanted to bring her to her most intense orgasm ever and he was not disappointed when she screamed and went into her telltale spasm. She crushed his head with her thighs and gripped his head tightly as she thrust her hips up into his face. "Oh! Oh! Oh!" She panted loudly as she came. "Oh GOD!" She flooded his open mouth with her juices, and he valiantly slurped them up and licked her until she came down and lay gasping, sprawled suggestively across the bed with her lacey white dress pulled up to her waist and flat belly.

His erection pressed tightly against the front of his tuxedo, tenting his crotch as he stood and gazed lustfully at her spread legs and wet gleaming pussy. He began tugging at the buttons of his vest and stripping off his clothes, tossing them carelessly about the room. His dick leapt out when he pulled down his shorts and he practically fell atop his still recovering bride, plunging into her, and driving himself to the hilt in one hard desperate push. His feet remained on the floor in their polished black shoes, while his hands were planted on either side of her chest. His hips pumped up and down as he held himself above her, drilling her repeatedly and without pause. Her breasts had escaped the confines of their lacey prison and bounced in time with each of his vigorous thrusts. Her eyes flew wide, and her mouth hung open as she raised up her legs till her knees touched her ears and she gripped one of his ass cheeks in each hand.

Her screams were damped by the thick walls of their suite but could still be heard in the hall outside their door. For the first time, they came at the same time, locking themselves in an embrace as if trying to fuse their bodies together. Eventually they fell apart exhausted and passed out in their combined state of undress.

***

"I said: Crawl over here!" He demanded again.

Charlotte huddled on the floor in a state of abject misery, sobbing pathetically and blubbering incoherently as he derided her with scorn and humiliation. "Wh—what are you going to—to do?"

He snorted derisively. "I will do whatever I want to do Cunt." He replied. "And you will obey me in every way, from this moment forward. Is that clear?"

She looked up at him with a mask of despair. Her makeup had run down her face and made her look older. "But—my father..."

"Has agreed to accept any action I choose if I agree to keep your disgusting unfaithful ass." Michael interrupted. "You see a divorce would bring utter shame to the family and I am not going to bring that dishonor upon us because of your stupid, fucked up betrayal!"

A brief glimpse of uncertainty and hope crossed her face. "You mean you aren't..."

He cut her off again. "He is deeply ashamed by the disgrace you have brought to the family name. He knows you are tainted and unworthy. He does not want you back and he will not risk further dishonor to the family by suffering another doomed pairing."

He reached down and grabbed a handful of her lustrous hair, pulling her up to kneel before him. "So, he has left this mess for me to clean up as I see fit. His only request—that I not leave any scars on your pretty little face." He stared meaningfully into Paul's terrified eyes. "I have no such limitations for you however!"

Michael released his wife's hair and returned to his seat. He looked at her with no expression and seemed to contemplate his options. He beckoned to her, and she sniffled as she moved across the floor on her knees. "Please Michael, I am so sorry. I will do anything you..." She stopped her begging at a glimpse of his angry face.

"Tell me Char," He asked calmy "Why?"

She looked down miserably and shook her head. "I don't know. Baby I lo..."

He reached over and grabbed by her hair again to keep her from falling over. "Don't you dare tell me you love me!" He snapped. He wrenched her head up forcing her to look up at his face. "I want to know why." He demanded again. "Why him?" he indicated his prisoner across the room.

She took two shuddering breaths and nearly panted in her terror. "I—I loved—him." She wept. "Please baby. It was not supposed to..." He cut her off by jerking her hair violently.

"Oh, I know how it was supposed to be." He hissed as his rage rose up in him. "I heard all your conversations. All your plans." He lurched to his feet and stepped over her, letting her fall back to the floor. "You wanted to make me accept your relationship." He crossed the room and glared down at the helpless man. Paul shook his head pleading and stared back in utter horror at his situation.

Michael gripped a corner of the tape. "If you speak a single word without my permission, I will hurt you so badly you will pray for a quick death from your drug kingpin. Got it?" Paul fearfully nodded and the tape was yanked painfully from his face, removing skin with it.

"It was Paul here, who suggested Rohypnol or Special K to make me more 'compliant'." He stared evenly at the other man as he knelt down to look him squarely in the eyes. "Isn't that right old buddy?"

Paul began shaking his head vigorously. "No! Please. I never..." The blow came without warning. Michael struck him viciously across the face with the back of his hand, sending him crashing sideways to the floor. His wife cried out behind him, and he glared back at her.

"Lies will not serve you here." He snarled rising to his feet. "I heard it all!" He yelled. "I read the transcripts! Watched the videos!" He grabbed a chair leg and dragged the helpless Paul to the center of the room. "You will NOT lie to me again!"

He grabbed his wife and pulled her sprawling across the floor to join him, then pulled her back up to her knees. "It's ironic that I had to research the whole 'cuckold' thing." He stated as he suddenly pulled his shirt off over his head and tossed it back in his chair. The muscles in his chest rippled and flexed as he moved. His abdominal muscles were corded and hard as iron. "I am apparently the 'weak', insignificant partner in the relationship—the cuck." He continued as he unclasped his belt and pulled it ominously through the loops of his pants.

He folded the belt suggestively and pointed it at the bound man laying sideways glancing back at him. "You, of course, are the 'Bull'." He laughed derisively as he kicked off his shoes. Char looked up at him frightfully. He unzipped his fly and stepped out of his pants, standing boldly before her, completely nude. His limp penis hung only inches from her face. "And you," he said, grabbing her hair again and forcing his flaccid cock into her mouth as she opened it to cry out. She gagged on it instead. ", must be the 'cunt' I have to punish for betraying me."

He stared into Paul's wide eyes as he forced his growing erection deep into his wife's throat. He wrenched her hair painfully and shoved her face into his pubis. She tried to pull away and gagged violently but he held her firmly pressing his shaft deeper and deeper down her throat as it swelled to its full erect size. Her struggles became more frantic as she fought for air. He felt her panic and begin to tremble beneath him. Finally, he withdrew it from her mouth and allowed her to draw several ragged breaths. She gurgled and drooled as she cried. He watched her unimpressed and then pulled her hair once again, driving his pole deep into her throat until he bottomed out. He began fucking her mouth and throat rhythmically, each time smashing her nose and lips into his rock-hard pubis.

"I'm going to release your hair and you are going to continue sucking my cock until I am ready for you to take my load." He ordered her. "And you will not swallow."

She obediently continued impaling her throat on his cock when he released her, and he took a moment to lift his face to the ceiling and enjoy the sensation. "Oh yeah! That is good." He groaned. His scrotum began to warm and tingle as he turned to watch the anguished expression on her lover's face. "Get ready whore!" He purred and once again grabbed her head on either side. He began pumping with her and soon he began twitching as he cum boiled forth from his balls and began spurting into her waiting mouth. "Don't you dare swallow it." He groaned as he rose to his tip toes with his final thrusts.

He pulled his spent member from her mouth and held her by her hair to see the creamy pool of cum gathered over her tongue. "Good. Now come here!" He led her painfully over to her lover as he lay sprawled on his side. Michael grabbed him by his hair and pulled him up until he was face to face with Charlotte. "Now fuckhead," He growled ominously. "I want to see you drink my cum from her mouth and swallow it."

Paul struggled in vain to free himself, but Michael held his head with an iron grip forcing their faces together until their mouths touched. Char obediently tried to engage him a kiss, but he shook his head desperately. "Mmmf! No!" He gasped as she opened her mouth. The cum load spilled from her lips and dribbled over his sputtering mouth and face. When he gasped for breath, he inadvertently ingested some of it, but the majority smeared over his cheeks and nose as he struggled.

Angry, Michael shoved his sobbing wife away and reached down to pull the other man upright until all four legs thudded to the floor. "Well, that just won't do now, will it?" He snarled at the mess running down Paul's face.

"No! Please—don't!" The man sniveled. Snot and tears ran down his face mixing with the splattered cum.

"Fuck you bitch!" Mike snarled at the whiny prick. "I'm gonna teach you what a cuck is and you are gonna drink my jism one way or the other." He laughed and slapped his spent sticky penis across the other man's face repeatedly. "We will be Cucks together!" Paul flinched and tried to turn away, but Michael grabbed him by the hair again and held him in place. "Look at the bright side 'buddy'." He added with a harsh slap to his cheek. "This fun little get together will pale in comparison to what "Buster" Palmer Delgado has planned for you, when we are through."