Cheater Cheater 2.0

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laughing Michael walked over to a coffee table and retrieved a pair of wire cutters. He returned and quickly snipped the plastic ties that secured the man to the chair—leaving his hands bound behind his back. "You're the only one wearing clothes Pauly boy." He dragged the man to his feet and shredded his button up shirt, tearing it from his torso. With a grunt he jerked his slacks and briefs down to his ankles and made him step out of them and his shoes at the same time. "That's better." He commented shoving him, so he fell back to the floor in a heap. "Now get down there and join your slut. This party is about to get real!"

***

7 years into their marriage things began to grow stale in their relationship. Charlotte steadfastly refused to have children, making no apologies for her vanity—citing she was too young to give up her flamboyant lifestyle and perfect body, to the life sentence of parenting. She craved the parties and limelight and accused Michael of trying to hold her back when he often refused to accompany her or allow himself to be 'groomed' into a suitable image of her success. She found him boring and prudish and eventually even the incredible sex could not keep her appeased.

Why she decided to go to work for the accounting firm was a mystery to Michael. They certainly did not need the money and she had no qualifications. Still the interview process offended her, but she landed the job easily enough. He later learned that her acceptance was in no small part related to her acquaintance with her future boss, Mr. Anderson. They had met over drinks at the country club one day and hit it off.

He probably would have taken more exception to her behavior, odd schedule, and frequent away meetings—but truthfully, he found her absences to be a time of peace and quiet that he used to enjoy before they met. He actually spent more time visiting Luca alone, than in her company. He frankly despised how she treated her father. But he was not one to intrude in family dynamics. It was during one of these solo visits that Michael mentioned the topic of her infidelity. He had no proof, only his gut hunch. But when he mentioned that their sexual relationship had faded away to almost nothing, the old man grunted.

"My daughter," He began "you're wife...she is insatiable. Just like her mother." He shook his head sadly. "If she isn't getting it at home, you can be sure she is getting it somewhere else."

This troubled Michael greatly because he was at a loss for what to do about it. Or what had caused her to stray so far away from her vows.

Her father gripped his shoulder warmly. "You can't be expected to do this alone." He said. "I am at no less fault than her mother for the way she is. We will handle it together."

***

Standing over the man, he reached down and dragged his wife towards him until she was once again kneeling in front of his stiffening cock. Her legs straddled her lovers supine form, forcing him to look straight up at them. "Open up babe." Mike ordered and promptly buried his cock back down her throat. She choked and gagged but maintained her position as he began fucking her face again. She slobbered and drooled, her saliva running down her face and chest and dripping off her tits onto her lover's face. Despite her fear and misery at her situation, Charlotte was an expert cock sucker and her skillful mouth, tongue, and throat, had Michael hard again in no time. With a grunt he pulled himself from her mouth and flipped her around to her hands and knees.

With a grin straight down her ass crack to Paul's face, he grabbed her by the waist and guided his stiff dick into her wet pussy with his free hand. She was still tight as ever, but wet enough that he was able to enter her smoothly and deeply. With no hesitation he began pounding into her with hard violent thrusts of his hips, driving the head of his penis into her cervix painfully. She cried out a short, frightened yelp with every thrust. She dropped her head down to her hands and surrendered to his assault. Her fluids gushed from her, dripping down to splatter on her lover's face. He could only watch, as she gave into to the lustful abuse of her tight snatch. Soon she was panting with her desire and began pushing back against his thrusts.

Michael slowed and withdrew from her continuing to hold her hips firmly. With a sinister smirk he lined up his tip with her tight asshole and stabbed into her violently. Her shriek was loud and anguished as she struggled to free herself from his grip. An awful tearing pain struck her, and she screamed in agony and outrage. "Oh God! Michael no! Don't please!" She wailed and he forced himself deeper into her anus. He had only penetrated her about 2 inches, but her sphincter barrier was so tight it made his passage her nearly impossible. After another inch, he felt her inner barrier start to relax as his head passed through it and he began sliding into her faster. Her screaming did not ease however, and she begged him to stop over and over.

He paused and regarded his sobbing wife with contempt. "Consider this your punishment darling." He spat. "And consider yourself lucky." She looked back at him, her face a mask of tears, snot and running mascara.

"Baby please! Anything but this..." She wailed.

"We never discussed the misfortune that fell upon your mother, have we?" He asked as he slowly continued pumping his cock in and out of her tight asshole, pushing deeper with every forceful penetration. Finally, he buried himself up to his balls and grunted as he held himself inside her colon firmly. "Your ass is so fucking tight I can't believe it.!" He groaned. "I don't think I can take it very long." He started to feel his imminent release, reluctantly pulling out to her relief.

"Oh, thank you baby. I am so..." He promptly shoved himself back into her vagina. "NO!" She shrieked as he violated her with his unclean member. "Oh God! Please baby stop!" Her cries fell upon deaf ears as he clenched his jaw and began fucking her with everything he had. He slammed his hip into her ass harder and harder. His breathing became ragged as he felt his balls tighten and rise up into his pelvis. With a roar he pounded into her deeply and felt his cum jet forth in exquisite streams, filling her pussy and leaking out. He could feel the repeated spasms in his cock with each spurt until he was drained of all his cum.

He withdrew from his wife's pussy and immediately forced her to squat down over Paul's face until her dripping cunt was pressed over his mouth.

"Suck it out of her mother fucker or you will regret it for the rest of your short miserable life!" He yelled and rose up pressing his foot down on the man's testicles, pressing them into the floor. He heard a desperate muffled cry as she smothered the man with her crotch. "That's right bitch! You lick every drop out of her and clean her pussy with your tongue." He pushed her down harder onto his face, watching him shake as he asphyxiated. After a few minutes he relented and pulled his wife up off her lover. He gasped for breath and choked on the cum and juice that filled his mouth.

As he recovered Michael turned to his wife. "It's time for your next punishment slut." He declared. She trembled as she looked at him fearfully. "I am going to teach you the price of infidelity." He took her by the arm and led her to his easy chair. He turned it around and pushed her toward the plush armrest. Bend over the arm." He ordered.

She sobbed miserably but obeyed him without hesitation, bending over and presenting her ass to him.

"Pain is your reward for disobedience." His hand reached down and caressed her butt. "Do you understand?"

She nodded and closed her eyes tightly preparing for the stinging lashes of his belt. "I understand." She mumbled.

He caressed her other cheek softly. "From this day forward, you will obey my every command." He continued. "Or you will pay the price."

She began hiccupping as she balled. "I pro—promise."

He leaned over her and kissed her ear softly. "Are you ready sweetheart?"

"Plea—please baby!" She bawled. "I promise I'll..." Her words were cut off as the flat of his hand struck the soft flesh of her bottom with a loud smack. She screamed and her feet jerked up from the floor protectively. She continued screaming as she started to tip forward, but self-corrected by dropping her feet back down, exposing her to the next swat. Her pitched raised several octaves as she shrieked from the brutal spanking. He spanked her until his hand began to sting. When her ass was completely covered with the angry red prints he stopped. She sobbed and cried, begging for his mercy, long after he had ended her punishment. The pain was so excruciating that it was several minutes before she even realized that the spanking was over.

Michael waited patiently until her sobs had subsided before having her turn to face him. "Do you understand now?" He asked with a pleasant tone to his voice. He even tenderly lifted her chin to look into her red puffy eyes. She looked back at him and was surprised to see him smiling at her without a trace of the former rage he displayed earlier. She quickly nodded her head and sniffled. "Y—yes."

He leaned forward and kissed her forehead. It was such a tender gesture that she began weeping again for having received it.

"I am glad sweetheart." He said softly. "And you will obey me always from now on?"

She nodded again eagerly, desperate to prove her loyalty. "I will baby. I swear. Anything you ask."

"Good." He smiled at her again and she felt as if the sun had burned through the dark stormy clouds that surrounded her. "You just need to do one more thing for me before we can start our lives over again."

Her heart lifted. She was jubilant knowing that he still wanted her in his life. Oh, how she would prove her devotion to him.

Michael gestured down at the naked man laying supine on the floor with his hands bound behind his back. "First you need to go down on Paul there and start sucking his dick."

She blinked in confusion even as she moved forward and knelt over her former lover. She no longer held any desire for this man, but Michael gave her a command and she would obey. She grasped his flaccid dick in her hand and lowered her lips onto it, sucking it into her mouth and stroking it with her tongue. She bobbed her head up and down as she worked his member. Paul cried out and rolled his eyes back. His terror competed with his lust as the exquisite pleasure engulfed his mind.

Her husband watched and waited patiently as she gave her lover his last blowjob. He watched the man's face and nodded to satisfied. "Is he nice and hard my love?"

"Mmmhmm." She confirmed as she continued sucking and stroking.

"You are very obedient. That pleases me very much." Michael complimented her.

She flushed with pleasure at his praise. She would never disobey him as long as she lived.

"Now I just need you to do one more thing sweetheart." He purred as he breathed into her ear.

"Mmm." She hummed as she lavished her lips and tongue expertly over the hard member in her mouth.

"Bite him...hard."

The empty house suddenly erupted with the agonizing scream of a man learning the price of trying to cuckold the wrong guy.

She raised herself up to look at her husband and he helped her to her feet.

Paul thrashed on the floor in agony. His penis lost its hardness but appeared swollen and purple.

Michael leaned over him. "I hope there won't be any 'hard' feelings." He smirked as the man's screams quieted down to pathetic sobs.

Suddenly a loud knocking sounded from the front door.

"Ah just in time!" Michael said pleasantly. "Good news old friend. You are free to go!" He gestured to his bewildered naked wife and pointed to the door.

She flushed but obediently walked over and opened it to admit a group of four exceptionally large and scary looking men. She gasped in fear and backed away as they paused and leered at her nude body.

"Gentlemen welcome!" Michael greeted as their eyes fell upon the equally naked man at their feet. Paul became hysterical and tried to push himself away from them.

"No!" He shrieked. "Please! This is all just a little misunder..." He was silenced when Michael slapped the tap back over his mouth.

He sighed and faced the mobsters again. "Please give Buster my regards." He said as Paul was lifted to his feet and dragged toward the open door. "And my apologies for earlier. As Paul was saying, that was just a little misunderstanding."