Cheater Gets a Surprise Ch. 02

Story Info
Our cheater's punishment continues.
1.1k words
4.52
12.4k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was three days since Kelly set me up with Yasmin and I was stressed over what she'd do.

I decided to hit a bar after work but my head wasn't in it and I left after an hour.

When I opened the door to my apartment Yasmin and Kelly were sitting on my couch watching videos of women I had fucked.

"Where the hell have you been?" asked Kelly.

"Missed me, eh?" I grinned cockily.

Kelly slapped me full force and said "We've been waiting here for an hour."

"We've had time to watch your extra curricular activities though." said Yasmin.

"Oh yeah, like what you saw?" I smirked.

Kelly responded with another stinging slap. "No, she didn't. We watched these videos and Yasmin is the only one who didn't get to cum. That's not very fair now, is it?"

"Well." I started.

"I wasn't talking to you bitch." Kelly said.

"I did not enjoy leaving here with blue balls." replied Yasmin.

"Strip bitch." Kelly barked.

She raised her hand so I stripped to avoid another slap.

"You're going to suck Yasmin's cock like you should have done the first night."

I hesitated but knew that Kelly had incriminating footage.

As I hesitated Yasmin guided me to my knees and put her semi hard cock in my mouth. As I sucked I could feel her harden in my mouth. Her thick, veiny cock was too big for me to take all of but I wanted to do a good job.

I sucked her, running my tongue up and down the shaft. I licked around the head of her cock.

Yasmin moaned in pleasure.

"Sounds like someone is a good little cocksucker." Kelly said.

"Mmm, she certainly is." replied Yasmin.

I continued sucking, alternating between the shaft and her balls. I remembered what I liked and tried to replicate it.

Yasmin tensed in my mouth and I knew she was about to cum. To my surprise she pulled out and shot all over my face. There were ropes of cum, she must have saved it up for days.

She shoved her cock back into my mouth to swallow the remaining cum and lick her clean.

"Mmm, you're a natural cocksucking little bitch aren't you?" she cooed.

I looked at Kelly now, through an eye half closed with cum and asked "Are we square now?"

"Square? Square? Don't make me laugh. We're just getting started." she laughed pointing to the camera.

"I thought you'd taken that out?" I pleaded.

"Why would I do that cocksucker?" she teased.

"You've a lesson to learn and we're here to teach you. Now, go shower all that jizz off your bitch face."

I returned from the shower feeling reprimanded and a little unsure.

Yasmin and Kelly were sitting on the couch.

Kelly looked up and said "You've been a good bitch today so we have a surprise for you."

Yasmin reached into her purse and took out an electric pink cock cage.

"Put it on." she said handing it to me.

"Kelly, I..."

"It's Mistress Kelly and Mistress Yasmin from now on. Unless you want your latest videos sent to everyone you know. Now, PUT IT ON."

Knowing I had no choice I put it on. Yasmin came over on her knees to inspect it and I got a little excited.

To my horror she clicked a padlock on it.

"Your cock is now our property. I have one key and Yasmin has the other. If you misbehave maybe we'll just flush them." Kelly laughed.

"See you soon bitch." Yasmin said as they left me in the apartment wondering what was next...

A few hours later my phone buzzed. It was from a number I didn't recognise. The message said your performance from earlier and there was a video.

I clicked play. It was, as I expected, a video of me sucking Yasmin's cock. Watching it had me a little turned on so I reached into my pants only to be blocked by my new cock cage.

Frustrated, I threw the phone on the couch and tried to sleep.

I woke up the next morning to the sound of women talking in my apartment. I went out to investigate and saw Kelly and Yasmin setting up a camera in the main area.

"Oh good, you're up. Strip, now!" Kelly said.

Groggily I complied not fancying another slap.

"Today we're going to step up your punishment. Yasmin is going to fuck your ass and you're going to beg for it. On camera." Kelly said.

"I don't do that..." I started before Yasmin interrupted "you do what you're told you little bitch. or we release the videos and flush the keys to your cage."

"You do want to cum at some point again, don't you?" Kelly said.

"He might today." Yasmin laughed.

"Get down on all fours, look into the camera and say please fuck my boipussy with your big cock Mistress Yasmin." Kelly said playing with the key on a chain around her neck.

"And it better be believable too." Yasmin said.

Knowing my options were precisely zero I got on all fours crawled to the camera and begged "please fuck my boipussy with your big cock Mistress Yasmin."

"With pleasure." she replied.

Yasmin used a lot of lube which I was glad of. She started off with just the tip but as I loosened up I could feel every inch of her cock in my boipussy. I mean ass.

She thrusted in and out and I let out an involuntary, feminine moan of pleasure.

"Mmmm, you like that don't you faggot bitch?" Yasmin said degradingly.

I had a feeling there was only one right answer so I said "yes, Mistress Yasmin. Your big cock feels so good inside me."

She leaned into me and whispered while fucking me "beg me to breed you and cum in your pussy."

Having no choice I did Knowing Kelly was getting this on camera.

As Yasmin fucked harder and faster I suddenly came, cum dripping out of my cage.

"Well, well. Looks like our girl has had her first sissygasm." Kelly laughed.

Yasmin picked up the pace and soon she came. I could feel the hot cum filling up my ass.

Before I has time to think Yasmin stuck her cock in my mouth. I cleaned it off, swallowing the last few drops of cum that weren't in my ass.

"Wow, that was quite a show. But you've made an awful mess on the floor." Kelly said.

I stood up to get a cloth but Kelly was one step ahead of me saying "No cloth. Lick your cum up off the floor and look into the camera while you do it."

"Like a good little sissy bitch." Yasmin added.

I looked into the camera as I licked up my own cum wondering how much more they had in store for me.