Cheater Likes Wife's Revenge Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Max, I know when you are lying; we've been together for almost 15 years. Who the fuck was she? Was it that young assistant of yours? Uh?"

Holy fuck. Not only did she know I cheated on her, she knew who I was with. I couldn't think of anything to say and stammered, not able to think. That's when she called me a "son of a bitch" and slapped me across the face. She really lit into me. I was so stunned and ashamed of myself; I don't even remember the words and the names she was calling me. I felt like a total idiot. I may have messed up my marriage and ruined our children's lives over a couple of hours of sex.

Life is really unpredictable. What started out as one of the best days of my life, turned into one of the worst. Needless to say, I spent that night and the rest of the next few weeks sleeping in the guest room. Sara barely spoke to me and the kids were upset knowing something was wrong between us.

That Monday at work, I called Kim into my office. I couldn't help undressing her with my eyes, even through her normally frumpy work clothing. My mind briefly flashbacked our wild night of passionate, unbridled sex but I had to have a candid talk with her to clear the air.

"Kim, what we did the other night was absolutely wonderful; an unforgettable night but I'm a married man and there can never be a personal relationship between us. I'm sorry but that just can't happen."

She looked at me curiously and replied, "Uh, Max, it was only sex between us. I'm already dating someone closer to my age."

Once again, I felt like a total idiot. "Um, okay. That's great."

She went back to work like nothing happened.

My marriage was in the gutter and no matter what I did, my wife couldn't get over the fact that I cheated on her. Sara suggested counseling to try to get over this serious problem and I knew we had to try to save our marriage. We went to a counselor a couple of times a week for a month but my wife just couldn't get over the fact that I cheated on her during a moment of weakness. In hindsight, I wish I would have done things differently or not done it at all. I was truly sorry but I had deeply hurt the one woman I truly loved.

During another of our many arguments, Sara blurted out, "How would you feel if I cheated on you?"

In the heat of our fight, I told her, "If that's what it would take for you to forgive me, then go friggin do it."

I didn't really mean it but she responded, "Maybe I will. Maybe then you will know how I feel."

"Fine Sara, if that's what you want to do, go do it. I can't take all this fighting anymore."

"Don't be surprised if I do it Max."

"Fine, Sara."

I never thought she would go through with it, but it did make me think what she might be doing every time she went out by herself. Was she fucking someone at work? What was she doing when I had to work late or on the weekends? Was she really just out with the girls? Did she say that just to mess with my head? I noticed her eating more salads and she started using the treadmill in the basement a lot more. She lost a few pounds and looked even better than she did before. I thought that might be a sign she was seeing someone.

Things seemed to be getting a little better around the house but there was still tension. I just wanted this nightmare to end. I couldn't beat myself up anymore for the mistake I made. Something had to give or we were headed for a divorce. Then one Saturday night, Sara told me she was going out with some friends. I was suspicious but I was suspicious a lot over the last month or two. I never knew if she was ever going to try to extract revenge on me for my indiscretion or maybe the torture of not knowing was the revenge. When I saw what she was wearing as she kissed me goodbye, I felt a knot form in my stomach. My wife was wearing a short, low cut, black slip dress with black stockings and heels. She looked fantastic.

"Wow, you look great dear. You're a little dressed up for a night with the girls aren't you?"

"We're going to a fancy restaurant and maybe out dancing. I shouldn't be out too late dear."

She kissed me goodbye and left but I couldn't help but think this was the night she gets her payback. I tried to calm myself by thinking I was just being paranoid again but, deep down, I was still worried. I felt a little jealous by the thought of some guy picking her up but I was helpless to do anything now.

After I put the kids to bed, I had a couple of beers and watched a ballgame on T.V., trying not to think too much. I started to doze off while watching the game and was woken up by an incoming call on my cell phone. It was Sara wanting to start a video chat. I was puzzled by the call, seeing we usually text message each other.

I greeted Sara and asked if everything was okay. She responded, "Everything is fine Max but I'm going to be home a little late tonight. I'm here at Kyle's house"

"Who's Kyle?"

"He's some guy I met at the bar. We danced, had a few drinks and he invited me back to his apartment."

She then turned the phone to show me Kyle who said, "Hey, Max. You have one good looking wife. Don't worry, I'll take good care of her."

I couldn't believe this was happening. My wife not only decided to get revenge but she told me in advance which was meant to torture me even further, which it did. I tried to convince her not to do it but she told me that I said she should do it if it helped mend our marriage. I was pissed off but this was going to happen regardless of my feelings and I guess I sort of deserved it after what I had done. My wife was about to fuck some young guy she picked up in a bar and I would now know how it would feel to know my spouse was unfaithful.

Sara then twisted the dagger in my ego, "Kyle and I thought it would be fun if you got to watch us together."

Kyle chimed in, "You have a gorgeous wife, dude. I can't believe you cheated on her."

I angrily replied, "Fuck you Kyle."

He laughed and replied, "No man; it's not fuck me but I'm going to fuck your wife." Then the shithead laughed. I wanted to kill him.

She then set her phone up on his dresser so I had a view of his bedroom. They then began to kiss and make out while I watched from home. Kyle looked like he was in his early to mid-20's, tall, good looking and built. Jealousy crept through my entire body. I wanted to rush and stop them but I had no idea where they were. I didn't want to see this but it was like a car crash, you don't want to look but then curiosity makes you turn your head to view the accident. Deep inside, I was hoping she wouldn't actually go through with it but I would quickly be proven wrong.

I watched helplessly as Kyle's hands roamed unimpeded over my wife's body as their tongues explored each other's mouths. I knew this wasn't just a hoax when Kyle reached behind my wife's back and unzipped her dress, letting it fall to the floor. Underneath, she was wearing a lace bra with matching thong and black stockings. She was dressed to fuck. I realized she went out with the intention of picking someone up.

Kyle gazed at her half nude body and said, "If you were my wife Sara, we'd never leave the bedroom. You have a fantastic body."

He then lowered his head to kiss the part of her breasts that were exposed while grabbing her ass. He then unsnapped her bra, tossing it to the side, exposing her tits, as they kissed again. He wasted no time sucking on her nipples, with Sara's head rolling back as she softly moaned in pleasure. His finger pressed between her legs and she opened them wider to help him gain access to her lace covered pussy.

In my mind, I wanted to plead with her to stop but I knew that would be fruitless. This was going to happen and I had to accept that fact. I was restless sitting in my lounge chair while I was getting a taste of my own medicine ten times over. Kyle then stripped my wife of her thong, leaving her freshly trimmed mound exposed. She was naked except for her stockings and heels. Sara then helped her young lover remove his shirt.

Her hands roamed over his chiseled upper body as she exclaimed as she looked directly into the camera of her phone, "Umm, you have such a muscular body. Ohh, those muscles are so hard."

He then responded, "My muscles aren't the only thing that is hard darling."

Sara then helped him off with his trousers and boxer/briefs revealing an erection much bigger than mine. Sara was now on her knees in front of her date, stroking his cock before looking in the direction of the camera, making sure I had a good view as she started to lick his balls and the base of his erection. He moaned softly while running his fingers through her hair. Kyle then grabbed the phone, bringing it closer to my wife as she licked her way up his hard cock and place the head between her lips while running her tongue over it. Her head began to bob as I got a close up view of my wife as she started to suck another man's dick while I helplessly watched. My heart ached while seeing her with another man.

Kyle turned the camera towards himself and said, "Dude, your wife really knows how to suck a dick. She's damn good." He then turned it back to my wife giving him a sensuous blow job.

That motherfucker was taunting me and I wanted to punch him in the fucking face but all I could do was watch as he placed the phone back down and started to fuck my wife's mouth, driving his big dick deep into her throat. I thought about ending the call but something inside me prevented me from doing it. This went on for a few minutes before he laid her on the bed and spread her legs wide, finger fucking her. I could hear how juicy her pussy was.

He looked over at the camera again and said, "Wow, she is really wet. She's hot tonight. I'm going to have a good time with her."

Kyle then leaned forward and began licking her pussy while Sara squirmed in pleasure. He continued fingering her while his tongue worked over her clit. He didn't stop eating her until she had three consecutive orgasms, something she's never done with me. The jealousy was raging through my blood.

I heard Kyle say, "You taste even better than you look. Now I'm going to give you a good fucking Sara."

"Oh, Kyle, I'm so hot right now. I need your big dick in me. I've never had a dick as big as yours before."

All I could think was "ouch, that hurt." Not only was he good looking, younger, with a muscular build but he had a bigger dick than me too.

My wife's pick up lover then grabbed the phone again so I had a close up view as he placed his hard cock at the entrance of her pussy and drove it deep into her with one stroke and started to furiously hump on her. I heard the squishy sounds of her hot pussy as they fucked. I was mad. I was jealous. I was hurt as I watched another man fucking my previously faithful wife. She was extracting her revenge and all I could do was sit back and let it happen. I was getting a close up view of his dick continuously penetrating my wife's cunt.

He fucked her in a variety of positions making sure I had a good view of his dick penetrating Sara. At times he would loudly proclaim, "This is some good pussy I'm fucking tonight," or "Damn, you are one hot MILF. Anytime you need a hard dick and a good fucking you can call me."

Sara was telling him, "Fuck me hard Kyle. I haven't been fucked this good in a long time. Ohhh, it feels so good."

I could hear the familiar sounds of her moans and groans as they continued to fuck while I watched on my phone. Kyle showed me a close up of her face as she was riding him. Her eyes were rolling back into her head in pure pleasure as she bounced on his manhood. He then went to a wider view as her tits flopped up and down while they fucked each other. I then saw one of his hands grab her boob, playing with it while she rode him. He showed me the view when he was fucking her from behind. Kyle's dick kept plunging deep into my wife while his thumb dipped into her asshole.

I was feeling a mix of emotions, I wanted to punch Kyle in the face; I wanted to find them and break them up; I was angry; I was jealous and I was getting a hard on. I couldn't explain it, even to myself, but somehow this scene was turning me on. I found myself fondling myself, then I pulled out my cock and started jerking off watching my wife in another man's bed. The more I watched his dick pounding my wife's pussy the faster I stroked myself.

Kyle put the phone down so he was free to do my wife even harder and faster as he placed her legs over his shoulders, giving her pussy a good pounding. I watched my wife squirming underneath another man as they were both moaning and screwing wildly. It's been years since we've fucked with that much passion. I was stroking myself as furiously as he was moving inside my wife. He then came to an intense orgasm, shooting his sperm deep inside Sara. I wasn't far behind in pleasuring myself.

Sara's young lover further taunted me by taking the phone and showing me her cream pied pussy, telling me, "Take a look at the load I left in your wife Max. Damn, that was some good pussy."

He then told Sara, "If your old man can't satisfy you, you can call me anytime."

Then without warning, she ended the video call. The jealousy returned but it made me want Sara more than ever. To this day, I can't explain being jealous and horny at the same time. I couldn't wait for her to get home. She more than extracted her payback but I couldn't wait to hold her in my arms again.

About an hour later, Sara walked through the front door. Her stockings were ripped, her dress was wrinkled and her hair was a mess. She had that "just fucked" look. She looked a little apprehensive, almost expecting a fight but instead, I gave her a loving hug and told her how much I loved her followed by a deep, loving kiss forgetting momentarily how those lips were wrapped around another man's dick just hours earlier.

We had an awkward conversation about our mutual infidelities; how we both regretted what we had done and promising never to do it again. I was truly sorry for being the first one to cheat while Sara was sorry for being so vengeful but she admitted it helped her to heal the pain I caused her. We both hoped it would help us get over this low point in our marriage.

Sara was just a surprised as I was when I admitted that while I was insanely jealous watching her with her young lover, it had also turned me on. I kept looking at her, so disheveled from her recent tryst, and reliving the sight of her with another man. I sheepishly asked if she wanted to go into our bedroom, together. She smiled broadly, taking me by the hand, leading me to our bedroom, a place I hadn't slept in weeks.

Once in our bedroom, I took her in my arms and gave her a passionate kiss. The kiss lead to a French kiss and my hands fumbling with the zipper on her dress. I stripped it off her like Kyle had done earlier but now it was me feasting on the sight of Sara in her bra and thong before me. I released her breasts from her bra and immediately noticed that Kyle left a big hickey on her left breast as a reminder of their evening together. I felt odd because I was turned on even more by the mark he left on my wife. It would be a reminder of her infidelity that would last for the next several days.

I started to rub her pussy outside of her lace thong and found the material soaked with a combination of her juices and the remnants of Kyle's sperm. Pushing the fabric to the side, I pushed my middle finger into Sara's well fucked pussy to find it still gooey from the load her lover left in her. I peeled off her panties and noticed the sperm in them that leaked out after her sexual encounter. I quickly stripped off my clothes and began to make out with my wife again. We haven't had a true make out session in a long, long time.

We maneuvered each other over to the bed where Sara laid down and spread her legs. She had dried cum on her inner thighs. I dove between her legs and began to lick her pussy, forgetting in our moment of passion that she had been recently taken by another man. I tasted the cum of another man for the first time and pulled back after realizing what I had done but Sara was so turned on, I didn't want to ruin the moment so I continued, after all, the taste wasn't that bad. I tongued her pussy for a while before focusing on her clit bringing her to a wild orgasm.

Sara then turned around to return the favor and began licking and sucking my dick. My mind kept flashing back to seeing her perform on her young lover just hours earlier. She was giving me a blow job with more enthusiasm than she's had in a long time. Enthusiasm is the difference between a good blow job and an average one and I was definitely getting one of her best.

She lifted her head from my dick and said, "I want you to fuck me Max. I'm still so horny."

I climbed between her outstretched legs, gazing down at the dried cum of another man in her pubic hair, then slowly slid myself into my wife, being the second man to fuck her that night. Her pussy felt so wonderfully sloppy. For some reason, I relished in the fact that Kyle had his way with my wife earlier that evening. I imagined how good he must have felt being able to fuck a horny married woman who happened to be my wife and how good his dick must have felt while using her pussy for his pleasure.

My new found passion for my wife was returned in the way she was enthusiastically fucking me in return. She was one hot, horny woman underneath me, begging me to do her harder. The look on her face was more intense, like she couldn't get enough dick that night. While it was torturous, at times, to watch my wife with a younger man, it certainly unleashed a wild woman and I was enjoying the fruits of the pain I endured earlier. Seeing Sara being sexually desired by another man somehow made her more desirable to me.

Having cum earlier when I jerked off while watching Sara's performance, I was able to last longer and enjoyed every second of this passionate fuck fest we were having but eventually, I let loose with an intense orgasm, adding my cum to Kyle's, deep inside her pussy.

We were both exhausted by the time we were done and, after a quick shower, we fell asleep in each other's arms. While my one night affair almost ruined our marriage, Sara's revenge sex just might have saved it. I don't know the effect this will have on us in the future but it certainly added another dimension to our relationship.

12