Cheaters Always Prosper

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I...should go." She said finally as she looked into Cory's eyes. Those hot green eyes that almost pinned her to the bed already. Fuck but she wanted that!

"Are you sure?" Her boyfriend's friend asked as his finger teased the edge of her bra again.

For a moment Jenni hesitated. Her pussy and body screamed out as her mind pulled back.

"Yeah...I...should go." She finally said and reluctantly pushed herself off Cory's lap and stood up.

Reaching down to pick up her top, Jenni pulled it on.

"You're not going to say anything about Nate now are you?" She asked as her head popped through the top and she slid it down over her voluptuous tits.

"You held up your end of the deal, so I will too." Cory replied, much to Jenni's relief. She had had visions of him still talking to everyone despite him getting what he wanted from her.

"Can you pass me my clothes?" She asked a little sheepishly and gave Cory a longsuffering look as he grinned at her.

"I like you as you are..." He said, eyeing her panty covered crotch, "...But until you strip for me again..." He added, tossing Jenni her jeans and playing with her hoodie as she pulled them on.

"You've had your strip lap dance. You're not getting another one." Jenni replied plainly, ignoring the pulling longing within her to climb back on his lap and let him see her without her bra on.

"We'll see." Cory teased before tossing the hoodie back at her as she buttoned the jeans up.

"Not a word to Nate." She reminded him as she pulled the hoodie back on and began zipping it up.

Cory made a motion as if to zip his mouth shut before throwing away a pretend key.

Nodding slightly Jenni threw her hair over her shoulders before she made her way towards the door. Taking hold of the handle she stopped and took a deep breath, half turning towards Cory as if she were reluctant to look at him.

"It was a lot of fun." She said finally, as if the words had to be dragged out of her.

"Oh, it was." Cory agreed as he let his eyes wander all over her again, as if she were still standing half naked in front of him.

Giving her boyfriend's friend a weak smile Jenni opened the door and walked out, almost collapsing back against it as she pulled it to. Walking away from Cory had taken a lot. She had desperately wanted him to mash his hand into her breast as he had teased his finger along her bra's edge. And she had wantonly wanted to whip open his jeans to see the bulge pressing against her.

But she had done what she wanted to get back at Nate, and she felt less guilty and angry now. Instead she felt incredibly turned on, which considering it was Cory she had been with was a surprise. But the whole thing had just been so hot, so wrong, and so illicit. With Nate not knowing what she was doing and with him being in the next room, directly behind where she was stripping for his friend and straddling his lap half naked as his own housemate traced her tits with his finger!? She almost felt drunk she was so high with passion.

But still she had managed to keep control of herself and now Cory knew the truth and had gotten revenge on Nate and so had she. She could go back to being normal now she didn't feel seething any longer, nor guilty. Well, not completely guilty. She still spent the rest of the day with Nate, almost clung to his side because of how 'not guilty at all' she felt. And her cheeks did go red and she clung harder to her boyfriend's side every time they saw Cory that day. But Jenni was fine otherwise. It had served him right anyway.

That last was why Jenni Carnell woke up the next day feeling bouncy and happy and not at all guilty. Not even a little bit this time. Heading to the wardrobe as Nate rolled over and muttered about it being too early, Jenni pulled out a dark green sundress and a pair of matching lace bra and panties.

Getting dressed the beautiful blonde tied her hair up in a ponytail, showing off her large misty grey-blue eyes to perfection, before she made her way over to the bed to wake Nate up.

Despite not feeling guilty Jenni still spent most of the day with her boyfriend at her side and once again blushed whenever she saw Cory, however this time her cheeks flushed more because of how she remembered she felt with her boyfriend's friend than because she was embarrassed. Why did she have any need to be embarrassed after all? She had not gotten naked in front of Cory and she had a body to die for! But she could still remember the feel of that bulge and the way his finger had felt so tentatively close to her naked breast. Jenni shuddered whenever she did and felt her stomach, and pussy, flutter.

It was just after midday when Jenni and Nate were sitting in the kitchen drinking when Nate stood up and kissed her on the top of her head.

"I'm gonna go for a shower." He announced and Jenni smiled and nodded as she took another sip from her glass.

"Alright, I'll see you in a bit." She replied and watched as Nate made his way out of the kitchen and headed up the stairs.

Thinking that she would go and watch something in Nate's room, Jenni stood up just after her boyfriend had left and finished her drink. Going to the sink to wash the glass she placed it on the side before heading through the lounge and making her way upstairs.

She had just reached her boyfriend's door when a voice called her from behind.

"Jen!" Came the familiar sound of Cory from behind her.

Stopping and turning around in the doorframe to Nathan's room Jenni saw her boyfriend's housemate peeking out of his door at her. As soon as he saw her looking at him Cory came the rest of the way out and stood with his hand on the top of his doorframe almost like he was posing for her.

"I was wondering when I would get you alone again." He said, sounding as creepy as he always had. Though this time Jenni didn't feel put off by him, but instead felt her mind going back to the day before. She managed to stop herself glancing down at his crotch by a hair's breadth.

"Well, you got me. What's up?" She asked, trying to sound all cool and calm.

"Do I have to have a reason to just want to see you?" He asked charmingly as he moved a little closer towards her.

Instinctively Jenni glanced at the bathroom door behind Cory where Nate was before she looked back at him.

"I guess not." Was all she said as she felt her stomach flutter a little.

Cory just grinned at her as he moved a little more close, taking her hand gently in his as if to pull her towards him.

"I was just wondering if you wanted to join me. Nate's in the shower after all." He said suggestively as he smiled both a wicked and charmingly winning smile at her.

Jenni felt her stomach flutter once more and her pussy tingle a little. The idea of letting him lead her into his room was more than appealing to a part of her. But the rest of her was much too in control to ever let that happen.

"I don't think that's a good idea. Even if Nate is going to be a while." She replied as neutrally as she could. The only thing that gave her away was that her breathing grew slightly heavier as her heart began to beat faster.

"Oh I think we could have some fun. He always takes ages in the shower." Cory responded as he gently pulled her hand and made Jenni move a step closer to him.

Jenni took that step gladly in one way and reluctantly in another, but take it she did even as her body and mind screamed different things.

"I think we had enough fun yesterday." She replied, once more feeling her pussy tingle at the memory. Quickly getting a hold of herself she added, "We had a deal yesterday and we both made good on it. So I think we should leave it there."

Feeling triumphant for remaining so in control of herself and brushing Cory off Jenni wasn't ready for what her boyfriend's friend said next.

"Not quite." Cory said with a victorious grin as he squeezed her hand, "You still owe me a picture of you. Remember?"

Jenni was about to say she did not when suddenly she remembered the conditions that Cory had given for his silence the day before. Her heart skipped a beat as her pussy leaped in joy at the thought.

"What? You didn't get enough yesterday?" She asked, knowing full well how futile a response that was.

Cory just laughed lightly before shaking his head.

"I could never get enough of you." He answered amusedly, "And I want my permanent reminder of you."

Jenni stood there knowing what her boyfriend's friend was going to say before he even said it, but when he did she felt her stomach flutter excitedly. She had promised him a photo after all, so it wasn't like she was going back to do what she did the day before just because she wanted to. And she did want to. That was the trouble.

"Fine. But we'll have to wait for a good time, when Nate's asleep or something. You can wait a while, can't you?" She said reluctantly: both because she had to agree and because she didn't want to wait. Her feelings were confusing her.

Shaking his head Cory made another step towards her, so now he was close enough to put his hand on her waist if he wanted to.

"No better time than right now." He said confidently, "Nate's going to be a while in the shower."

Jenni couldn't argue with that, and part of her didn't want to even as she stubbornly tried to think of a way around it. But the truth was, Nate was going to take a while and it was just a photo. Her pussy squirmed at the thought of what she was about to do, and then it squirmed harder as Cory smiled down at her and added, "Get that dress off."

Hearing him command her to take her clothes off for him both got her back up and turned Jenni on more than anything, but all she did was pull her hand free of his and turn back towards Nate's room. Turning as she walked into the doorframe she looked at Cory as he stood there pulling his phone out of his pocket.

"Are you coming? I am not going to strip out here." Jenni said with a touch of playful impatience.

"Yes you are." Cory replied as he held his phone up towards her, "I want a photo of you half naked in the doorway to Nate's room."

That illicit thought sent a shiver through Jenni that had her pussy humming at the naughty thought of what Cory was suggesting. It was bad enough that she was going to let him take a picture of her in just her underwear, while her boyfriend was just down the hall in the shower!, but now she was going to let him take it while she stood clearly in the doorway to his room, blatantly posing for his friend.

The thrill sent a wave of pleasure surging through Jenni's body and she turned to look at Cory with a playful mocking shake of her head at his naughtiness.

Reaching back she unzipped the back of her dress, pushing her luscious tits out as she arched her back, and slipped the thin garment from her shoulders, letting it pool around her feet as it fell from her slender body.

Standing just in her black lace underwear Jenni stepped out of the discarded dress and kicked it aside, holding her hands behind her back as she waited for Cory to take his picture.

"Happy now?" She asked in mock irritation.

"Very." Cory replied hungrily as he held up his phone and clicked the button.

The sight of Jenni Carnell in her underwear was hot. Her long, smooth legs looked even sexier due to her thin, lace panties just about hiding her pussy. Her large, round tits were barely contained in the thin, holey lace of her bra, bulging and pert. Her flat stomach was shown to perfection, as was her tight, round ass. And her long blonde hair fell down her shoulders, framing her beautiful face and full, heavy tits. Her large grey-blue eyes were like pools of the sky ready to be jumped into. She was just gorgeous...and her boyfriend's housemate's camera caught all of her.

"Perfect." Cory said in a pleased tone as he looked at the picture, "Now lean against the door frame. All sexy like."

Jenni knew she should have said no. He had taken his picture and she had never agreed to a photoshoot. But the lustfulness of the whole situation had her in hand and she couldn't move to stop him. The thought that here she was, a loving, sweet girlfriend of a year and a half, standing in just her underwear while her boyfriend was just a few feet away in the shower, letting her boyfriend's housemate take pictures of her as she posed for him...it was all just too hot.

And so the beautiful blonde girlfriend turned and leaned against the doorframe, raising her hands above her as she arched her back, pushing her full, voluptuous tits out as she posed her legs just so to show their smoothness off perfectly.

"How's this?" She asked as she heard the camera click.

"Fuck, Jen, you're stunning." Cory replied and Jenni smiled playfully.

Turning she leaned one shoulder against the doorframe and reached to grab the wood above her head.

"And this?" She asked teasingly.

Cory just let out a long breath as he looked at her and clicked away. And Jenni just posed more for him. Bending over a little so her large tits hung in front of her. Turning so that he had the most perfect shot of her tight ass. Raising one leg so she could place it against the doorframe and almost show him a perfect view of her lace-covered pussy. Jenni did it all, until finally Cory lowered his phone. She thought that he was finally finished taking photos of her and so what he said next surprised her.

"Alright, come on, let's go into your room." He said as he moved closer towards her, taking her arm in his hand.

"What?" Jenni asked in surprise.

"I want another picture of you in your room." Cory answered quickly before gently but firmly pushing her back into the room.

"What picture?" Was all Jenni could ask but by then Cory was in the room with her, grinning at her.

"I want a picture of you on the bed." He said charmingly and Jenni opened her mouth to reply but all that happened was her whole body shivered at the thought.

He wanted a picture of her half naked on the bed she shared with Nate. Something about that was too hot.

"You want a picture of me on the bed?" She asked queryingly, but with a little playful hint to her tone. "Ok, but you better hurry up. Nate will be out soon."

Climbing onto the bed sideways Jenni lay back across the bottom of the covers and folded her arms behind her head. Smiling seductively she posed while Cory took a couple of pictures of her then eyed him curiously as he balanced his phone on the chest of drawers at the end of the bed so that it angled down towards her.

She was about to ask what he was doing when he suddenly reached down and took hold of his shirt, pulling it up and over his head before tossing it on the floor. Quickly his jeans followed until they too hit the floor and he was standing in front of her just in his boxers.

Jenni opened her mouth to ask in surprise what he was doing when Cory suddenly pulled her legs apart and lay down on top of her, reaching for the camera to press a button.

"What..." Was all Jenni managed to get out before he looked down at her with a seductive smile and said, "Say 'sex'" and the camera clicked, taking a picture of him in his underwear lying on top of her in her underwear on her and Nate's bed!

Quickly Jenni got the idea and before she could protest her pussy burned hotter and she felt a bolt of lust rush through her, straight down into her sexy loins. Three more times the camera clicked before Jenni reached up to put her arms around Cory's neck and a fourth click came.

She felt so slutty. She hadn't really done anything wrong yet somehow just taking the pictures like she had made her feel like she had cheated on Nate. Oddly it only felt like a rush of pleasure through her rather than guilt. Probably because she had known she hadn't cheated on him, but still.

That was when Jenni felt the bulging hardness pressing against her barely covered pussy and her breath caught. Fuck it felt so huge! And so hard! And there was barely anything keeping Cory from spearing her with his enormous dick! Just his boxers and her panties. Two flimsy garments until that thick-feeling hardness pushed into her.

Her whole body quivered with lust at the feeling and thought, and she opened her mouth again but nothing came out except a slight sigh of satisfaction. Then her eyes caught Cory's as he looked down at her.

Their eyes locking and the sight of him almost naked above her, between her widespread legs, was just too hot and all Jenni could do was shiver beneath his toned, muscular body.

"I like you like this." Cory teased with a playful smile. Jenni was about to tell him off when she felt her own lips curve involuntarily.

"You won't if Nate catches us like this." She replied, though with more than a hint of mischievousness rather than concern in her voice.

"It's a shame he won't be showering for longer...I could have gotten used to this." He replied as he pressed harder against her and Jenni just about managed to bite back a soft moan of pleasure.

"It's a shame. But you got your photos now. You can enjoy them from now on instead." She replied playfully as she let her grip go from around his neck and let her hands fall to the bed besides her head.

"One more photo." Cory replied with a grin as he looked down and then back up and 'clicked' with his eyes shutting.

Jenni laughed softly at that, a movement that gently rubbed her succulent breasts against Cory's naked chest.

"It is a shame...but..." He continued before he pushed himself up and offered a hand to Jenni.

Jenni took his hand as if he were just being chivalrous rather than dirty and got pulled up almost into him as she got to her feet. The sound of the shower still rang down the hallway, much to the blonde beauty's relief, and Cory leaned down to grab his clothes, offering her her dress as he did.

Thanking him Jenni pulled the garment back on and reached behind her to zip herself up again, not feeling awkward at all for being semi-naked in front of her boyfriend's housemate once more.

"That was fun." Cory said as he grabbed his camera and made his way to the door. "Maybe next time we can do it in less."

Jenni laughed softly at that but didn't say anything in reply. Anything she did say would just make Cory even more unbearably flirty. And right then she didn't trust herself to reply to him anyway. She may just have agreed.

"A deal's a deal now?" She asked finally after a moment instead.

"Absolutely." Cory replied suavely, glancing down at his phone. "And it's more than worth it."

Jenni placed a finger on her soft lips and 'shushed' him.

"It's our little secret now." She responded and Cory broke out in a giant grin.

"I'll be seeing you." He replied cheekily, glancing down at her and then looking at his phone.

Jenni laughed softly and shooed him out of the room, laughing again as he walked down the hallway looking like the cat who had gotten the cream.

For her part Jenni just had to get rid of Cory as quickly as she could. She didn't trust herself around him right then with how he had made her feel and the way he somehow got her to flirt back with him the more wrong her flirting should be. She had just let him get away with photographing her almost naked in her and her boyfriend's room! Several times! And felt his hard bulge almost pressing into her pussy! She could barely think straight.

And so she had done what she had to do; gotten rid of him as fast as she could before she actually let him get her completely undressed and take another photo of her!

But it was done now. She had stripped for him and let him take his photos as she had promised him for his silence. And she felt like she had gotten even with Nate for betting her. Letting his friend get to see her half naked like he had bet and have a memento to keep for it too was just about right as payment, she thought. And now it was all over. Cory would no longer ask her for anything and she no longer had to do anything for him.

1...45678...16