All Comments on 'Cheater's Gallery Ep. 01: Wendi'

by saddletramp1956

Sort by:
  • 129 Comments (Page 2)
nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

2 stars - the writing was OK, but the deaths dropped it down.

I am a retired veteran and I abhor any kind of violence or pain.

I certainly do not like to read about on this kind of website.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Some day in this series I hope you have the cheaters nude in bed and he is attacked by a swarm of rats that target his genitals, ears, nose lips thumbs and nipples and then they scurry away leaving him a horrible future and her mentally broken with a lifetime of nightmares.

PorterrhPorterrhover 2 years ago

Too silly to be rated

SamuelDexterSamuelDexterover 2 years ago

I love this story. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good story. Strange but still good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Serve her right. Fall into the abyss perfect ending for the conniving bitch.

dgfergiedgfergieabout 2 years ago

Very good story with a little phantasy thrown in. What goes around comes around, sometimes it's just a little slow. Karma is a bitch though, she doesn't give shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Another great story from a world I truly believe exists, but just on another plane. Cannot think of a better finish for all of the AH's involved; good guy wins - with some paranormal help of course. Great job, Author!

Nato_Nato_almost 2 years ago

Was neat and different from other BTB. 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow!!! Great story line, ST, as usual!

XYZ

Big_Tim99Big_Tim99over 1 year ago

You made a screw up with continuity. In another story with Adrestia you stated Adrestia could not interfere with a marriage until someone asked for help.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

why kill off Linda?

SatyrDickSatyrDickabout 1 year ago

[19.03.23]

Crackin' Job!

You must either have:

A) Lived in Cali at one point.

-or-

B) Researched really REALLY well.

I grew up in SoCal from the 70's to the early 90's and my parents got almost every updated Thomas Guide.

They also used them in Las Vegas, in fact I occasionally passed by a store that advertised the fact that they sold Thomas Guides on the front top edge of their storefront - when I moved up here in 1992.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Another really really good story. I love what you write!

viper1307viper1307about 1 year ago

Hi, your stories usually start well. And in the end she can't think of anything better

than your protagonists die. That's quite a poor performance and a sign

lack of imagination

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Really appreciate your stories. Thanks.

kalash777kalash777about 1 year ago

Beautifully written! 5 stars easily. Please keep writing!!!

Norseman123Norseman123about 1 year ago

Usual top story keep writing 5*****

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A nice bit of whimsy.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

This had your usual sense of pace and skill of building a story. I loved the use of fantasy and magic silencing all the "experts" claiming such and such couldn't happen. Well duh!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Another great one, ‘Tramp, keep’em coming, please.

Five⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️🎃

Harvey8910Harvey89106 months ago

Joe asked Wendy to marry him in 1987 and she has been cheating on him since then with Carl Hempstead, her old flame from college, who works at her law firm in the NY office. She has fucked Carl at least five times. My question to Wendy is why did you marry Joe? The very year you married him, you fucked Carl when you traveled to NYC for your annual meeting. Did Wendy realize that marrying Joe was a mistake right after she married him? She told Carl that he was a better lover than Joe and that his cock was bigger than Joe’s. She had already fucked Carl in college so she knew that. According to the story, Wendy started fucking Carl even before she was promoted to junior partner at her law firm. She started treating Joe badly about a year after she married him. But that means she was fucking Carl and treating Joe nicely for a full year before her behavior changed. Why did she marry him?

This was a good story and five stars, for sure. They wanted to catch Joe cheating on Wendy because this would be a violation of the prenuptial agreement. Then, Wendy’s assets would be protected when she divorces Joe. This is why they planned this hooker fucking Joe scheme. I thought the magic painting that changed scenes was a little odd but went along with this bit of creative magic. In the end, Wendy and Carl are dead and Dan is in jail so the good guy, Joe, wins in the end and I love that. Another great story by ST.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

5 stars. Of course. Thanks again, ‘Tramp.

LoriRobinsonGaLoriRobinsonGa4 months ago

Great read. Just remember this is ST's world and he is letting you visit it.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

MC is a gullible naive dumb asshole even when confronted with the proof.

Buster2UBuster2U2 months ago

10 Big Blazing Stars for another Saddle Tramp Masterpiece! WOW what a Story, So well done. Technically perfect as always. Mr ST is one of Lit's Best Writers and most proficient also. I don't think I'd be surprised to find out that his real name was "Clive Cussler" because he is so good at this. Thank You for all your effort on this story and all the others that you do here on Lit. You are one of the BEST that there is. Buster2U

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I always love stories where the bad guys and bitches get their comeuppance and the good guy walks away into the sunset. Kind of a fairytale, but I love it.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersaddletramp1956@saddletramp1956
Enjoying life one day at a time... I write for fun and for entertainment. Please note that any statements by characters in my stories do not necessarily reflect the views of opinions of the author. Please feel free to follow me on Twitter at @saddletramp1951 or contact me d...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories