All Comments on 'Cheater's Gallery Ep. 02: Denise'

by saddletramp1956

Sort by:
  • 151 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story!

I loved it. Please keep this series going!

ClockstopperClockstopperover 3 years ago

Good job. Shades of Twilight Zonen and Night Gallery.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A good portion of this

Was just cut and paste from your previous offering 'Cheaters Gallery: Wendi'. So much so, that there was little point in reading it.

awyldsideawyldsideover 3 years ago

Ok a series. I get it now. I read chapter 3 first. Still not your usual stuff

chytownchytownover 3 years ago
Good Read***

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Please give me some real men not this WIMPY shit.

He thought his wife was cheating but she will be upset if I check!

What a wimp.

Finds out she was screwing him when met and still doesn't have any balls.

Then when finally shoved down his throat, he doesn't have guts to tell the truth.

Cheaters and I will not attend funeral

Thanks for some stories where protagonist actually does this.

jtwheels

MarkT63MarkT63over 3 years ago

Love the Kansas tornado karma!!!

lukeey90lukeey90over 3 years ago
Shit

What a stupid wimp...he pises me off more than his slut wife

JRandyJJRandyJover 3 years ago
Good read, but why make husband stupid.

I do like this series, this is the second time reading the first three. The fourth was just published today. Thought I would read the first three first. I have read the comments from other readers, and I have to agree. Why make the husband seem such a stupid wimp? Married men are suspicious by nature especially when married to a beautiful woman. When sudden changes occur in a relationship, men take notice and they act. That's if they can think with the big head and not rely on the little head for most decisions. It wouldn't take a supernatural interference to open the mans eyes. Although with todays courts and ignorant judges these events would have to take place for justice to be served.

BoytitsBoytitsover 3 years ago

Still a good read, bringing it all together,, still *5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Another excellent

5 like said before it the unseen that gets you everytime.

jackcaljackcalover 3 years ago

very well written. I really like your stoties with Dr A. Krrp up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Great read!!!!

BeauReadyBeauReadyabout 3 years ago
Not The Place!!

This is a fantasy/sci-fi series; any "sex" is purely incidental and merely a device to ground drama. It is definitely NOT erotica by any stretch of the imagination. It has no place being here - kindly remove it!

SimpleGuySquaredSimpleGuySquaredabout 3 years ago
Confused

I'm somewhat confused by the various definitions that are in play regarding Loving Wives.

For some it's BTB or hit the road. Others want nothing more than raw sex.

When I first saw this category I thought of any story dealing with wives: Sex, BTB, reconciliation, love stories, cuckoldry, humor, and so on. And I'm personally glad that this category does embody that variety.

Perhaps all the strict BTB and/or cheating wives and/or just sex readers should petition the site owners to expand into separate categories to meet your narrow needs.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyabout 3 years ago

Love the originality of thought and creative plots. To me this is the epitome of Loving Wives genre

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This poor writing - wimp art critic let her carry for so long without acting - more of an arse critic

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

WHATS THE POINT IN THESE STORIES WHEN THE CHEATERS ARE NOT EXPOSED -THEY FUCKING DIE LOOKING GOOD

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Ok story, but I hate when the payback is death to the cheaters. Wheres the closure? They need to experience longer regret. I know the story was to capture their death in the painting, but that wasn't satisfying. ughhh!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I enjoy the calm justice delivered to the cheaters and the after of the cheated spouses.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Not really into the supernatural part of the story. Further the ending way too short.

Old_LionOld_Lionover 2 years ago

Wow! You just get better and better! Thank you for writing these stories...All of them!!

As a Cuck, I wish Adrestia could have done something for me. The strain most of the time makes me wish I still had my pistols so could eat an 230 grain .45ACP exit strategy. BTW The Story would your mind (npi) If you are still writing and think you use it. You'd have to think up a happy ending because I'm still living the Nightmare.

goodshoes2goodshoes2over 2 years ago

Saddletramp---Damn, I love your stories. I am a BTB type of person. Having lived it decades ago. Happily married now.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The wrath of god on cheaters

DrtywrdsmithDrtywrdsmithabout 2 years ago

Dr A is a wonderful character, I enjoy all the stories she has appeared in. What wonderful universes you have created. Keep up the good work!

dgfergiedgfergieabout 2 years ago

Another good one, good things come to those who wait.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A very good read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Happy endings with well-deserved endings (aka: getting even) makes for one helluva ride. Great job, Author!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Odd. Why would Denise even bother to try to patch things up? And a tornado? Rofl.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The problem with these stories is that the wife and asshole don't suffer, they just go poof, the husband's vengeance is much too impersonal.

rn2711rn2711over 1 year ago

More of the same. Too similar to part 1.

Finn80561Finn80561over 1 year ago

I love this series! Love the dead cheater stories and you do them well!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

same story just different names.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Fun story. That said, would any man, sans those spinelesshence truly self deluding,

have put up with her behavior. Beyond a doubt her cheating would take a front and center demand for investigation.

Once confirmed, start counseling for him begin his emotional separation, get ready to move her out then serve her, and the Good Doctor at a social function-being sure to give both, please the Chief of Surgery AND the Hospital Board a copy of the PI report PLUS video.

His and her local status, to mention their jobs, would go to ZERO in one day.

THAT would be a lovely scenario; to watch her suffer. The Doctor would have cared less. He'd just move on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Another great story. Onward to the next one.

viper1307viper1307about 1 year ago

Hi, your stories usually start well. And in the end she can't think of anything better

than your protagonists die. That's quite a poor performance and a sign

lack of imagination

RamazaRamazaabout 1 year ago

The cheaters gets off way to easy, sure they die, but is the easy way out, but cheaters should be humiliated and publicly shamed, so that all their friends, family and peers knows what they have done, and what scum they are

kalash777kalash777about 1 year ago

Loved it! Thanks!

DickSnugfitDickSnugfit12 months ago

Corny as pluck, but still deliciously enjoyable!

R.S.

RanDog025RanDog02510 months ago

Damn you know how to draw a person in with your words, Thank You! You're always the best Saddle Tramp! Another 5 BIG ASS FUCKING HUGE FLAMING NOVA STARS!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Damn, Viper, what did you do, cut and paste that review from the last Saddletramp story you read? I would swear it’s a word for word quote.

Another very nice one, ‘Tramp, thanks for sharing.

Five stars.

Schlouis57Schlouis578 months ago

Génial, j'adore

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Very good story, the tornado from hell was a nice touch. Thanks for sharing.

Five stars.

Norseman123Norseman1236 months ago

I always like your stories 5*****

Harvey8910Harvey89106 months ago

This was an interesting story! Five stars, for sure. Curious that Dr Branstead had fucked Denise while she was a co-ed in California. Then they hooked up together again after she married Joe. Again, it makes no sense why Denise married Joe. I realize in this case, Dr. Branstead had no intention of divorcing his trophy wife but still, what did Denise see in Joe? Well, again with the trickery of the portrait, Joe found out about Denise cheating on him and their plot to get her pregnant and make Joe raise that child as his own. Yet again, they died while en-route to see Joe so Denise could try to save her marriage. Great story. Very thought provoking.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

‘Another cautionary tale from…. “The Twilight Zone:”. It sure seems like it anyway. In fact a lot of ST’s stories seem like they were born in that “Zone”. Great stuff though, I love it, hope to see more of it. Thanks, ST. Five Stars.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Another stupid man lets the bitch get away for a while before things happen. What a cunt. All these men are dumb fucks

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

PROBLEM WITH THE CHEATERS GALLERY IS THAT ALL THE CHEATERS GET OUT EASY WITHOUT ANY EMBARRASSMENT OR CONSEQUENCES BY JUST DYING. DEATH IS AN EASY OPTION FOR CHEATERS

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

A carbon copy of your Wendi story with cosmetic changes here and there. And death definitely seems the easy way out. Their infidelity is covered up, no humiliation, no suffering of consequences. No justice. Justice demanded that the cheaters really suffered for their deeds, along with the assholes they cheated with.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I've read this series, and the cheaters DON'T get away scott free as some of the bonehead set claim.

What else but suffering would you call "living" in your last terrifying moments of life forever?

Some people are just so f'n stupid.

And, saddletramp1956, would it be possible to revisit this series' theme with some new stories?

I, for one, would really appreciate it.

Thanks

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersaddletramp1956@saddletramp1956
Enjoying life one day at a time... I write for fun and for entertainment. Please note that any statements by characters in my stories do not necessarily reflect the views of opinions of the author. Please feel free to follow me on Twitter at @saddletramp1951 or contact me d...