All Comments on 'Cheater's Gallery Ep. 02: Denise'

by saddletramp1956

Sort by:
  • 151 Comments
TajfaTajfaalmost 4 years ago

I liked it as usual. However, the gap in the story is the lack of any real confrontation or explanation as to why she cheated. Was that her plan all along? She seemed genuinely upset that she had been caught and wanted to rush back home to see her husband. Why did she do that if she didn't care? I also think her being killed was a bit extreme. Ruining her reputation would have been more fulfilling punishment. Still 4 stars from me as I do enjoy these almost Sci fi fantasies.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
A repeat perhaps?

I am sure I have read this story before.

TMSPTGR3TMSPTGR3almost 4 years ago
Greek Goddess

Adrestia is Greek Goddess of vengeance or nemesis and she should have dark hair.

PowersworderPowersworderalmost 4 years ago

I enjoyed the story, but it seemed odd that Denise tried to rush home to see her husband after he found out.

She'd been cheating on him for at least six months, presumably since Branstead turned up at her hospital. The final scene made it obvious that she held her husband in total contempt... she'd cut him off and was trying to have George's bastard child... so why was she upset at being caught?

Anyway, it was a fitting end for the evil whore. I'm glad Bill ended up with a much better woman.

OlgreyfoxOlgreyfoxalmost 4 years ago
YESSSSSSS

Hey ST I love your Adrestia stories. Thanks so much for giving us mere mortal readers another good tale of the cheating bitches and consequences.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Love a great BTB first thing in the morning.

I could almost see Ron Sterling smoking a cigarette at the end of the show with this story. As with almost all of your stories 5+ Thank you

FireFox59FireFox59almost 4 years ago
Interesting Story

Have to admit you managed to come up with an unusual way to kill off two cheaters with one stone or in this case a tornado. Like this series you're doing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Bit OTT

Not sure what your issues are, but killing off cheating spouses seems to be a theme in your stories and, to be honest, is just a bit extreme for my tastes, but I'm sure the BTB neanderthals enjoyed it

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 4 years ago

"Think he'll believe it's his child?" - How could he think it's his if they're not fucking?

"I gotta make this right with him," - Why? She obviously doesn't care about him.

Why is it strange that he gets along with her family?

If Branstead lived in LA, how did his wife find that house in Kansas to paint?

I'm a little surprised that after his review, that she didn't ignore the naysayers and keep painting.

Omart57Omart57almost 4 years ago
Excellent!

Great story ST. Really love Dr. A . Keep on keepin on!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 4 years ago

I thought that after he said he "never wanted to see her face again," that when he got to the morgue he couldn't identify her because her face was gone.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Fucked up with supernatural shit

Rather put it in a different category.

Supernatural BTB masquerading as contemporary leaves a bad taste on the mouth. You're using the voodoo equivalent of deus ex machina to make the story go forward, because you're too fucking lazy to write a coherent, proper story.

Stop introducing rubbish elements out of laziness.

Stop making protagonists out to be morons in order to make the story plausible.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
ok story

But in a way she got away with it. Yes, she was killed, but to everyone but him she was a fantastic wife and surgeon. People at work must have known something and for a really great BTB her affair would have been made public so her reputation ruined.

silentsoundsilentsoundalmost 4 years ago
Well.....

I'm not a fan of whacking the wife. I appreciate social and professional destruction much more but this was a nicely crafted tale with a nice supernatural twist.

4* and my thanks.

JoeMoeFromChicagoJoeMoeFromChicagoalmost 4 years ago
Keep It Up!

Nothing new to say here. Just keep this series going.

5-stars.

-JMFC

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
nice

well done.

Killing the cheaters off vs making them suffer long term?

This series goes for the killing off mode.

Am I bad to think that long slow suffering is a better revenge?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Honestly, I'm sick of these type of stories.

Husband finds out he married a whore, than she and her lover dies. Just like your cheating zone series. they all end the same. Honestly I think death is too easy. Husband never gets answers as to why ? Husband never really gets revenge. She died with her lover-- how is that a punishment? I just want one normal story without the whores dying or disappearing out of thin air.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
It was good though I feel like this may be one too many trips to that well

Not intending to insult. Just knew what was going to happen ultimately and that made it predictable but maybe that was the point

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Still good, but kind of a rinse and repeat of the first chapter.

Glaring omissions in both is the reason these women married a man they didn't really dedicate themselves to. In both cases lovers from their past reclaimed their love and respect almost without explanation. So it was kind of nice to see the husbands relieved of the cheating whores and find better women to share their lives with, but it would have been interesting to better understand what went wrong with their marriages. In both cases the wives became cheating sluts just because they could and they wanted to. How could any careful discerning man not spot women that shallow and selfish and unethical? Men who end up with women this evil are almost always partially to blame. Intelligent men are devoted but always vigilant and perceptive. Fools are deaf dumb and blind. Glad the fools ended up with decent women. Or at least they think they have.

Thanks for the effort.

kelchakelchaalmost 4 years ago
Ok, I liked It

But, I would have liked to know wife's thoughts about her relationships. She seemed really upset when discovered and wanted to keep husband.

Your old testament thinking - the wages of sin is death, does not appeal to me as I am not a psychopath. Heaven is empty for that viewpoint.

kage440kage440almost 4 years ago
Love it and the series

Keep writing the series, i love the idea behind it.

deadonedeadonealmost 4 years ago
Almost a shame

This would have been a great Halloween story.

Thank you any way a very good read.

BUT, and I ask this in a laugh, she flew from Wichita to somewhere else in Kansas late night? Wichita is a dead end airport and not much of one at that. It may have a few regional flights but they will be during the day. I took it as a joke for those that look at details.

WvrjjrWvrjjralmost 4 years ago
5*

Not in Kansas anymore, eh Mr ST? Nice.....

Thanks

Wayne

Richie4110Richie4110almost 4 years ago

Very Rod Serling ish. Enjoyed this series very much and look forward to more of your very entertaining work. Thanks

KRD19254KRD19254almost 4 years ago

Good butttt, I saw the car crash coming but into a tree due to his poor driving skills in missing a fleeting deer jumping the country road - just more practical and less fantastical. Poor tree!?!

*

I was hoping the two MD's deaths would have had their professional fame/skills defecated upon by their family/colleagues for their treachery so they would be damned for all eternity - due to an investigative journalist uncovering their last hotel tryst - when her rings were found in the room. Or in a follow up gossip story out of CA.

*

Still good solid 4*. Hooyah, salute!

LaneBagginsLaneBagginsalmost 4 years ago

The set up was great but the gallery visit and retribution rushed with the ending way too concise. A little more time on these and a good story would have been a great story. Love your stuff as your dark side is definitely good reading. As long as you write I will read. 5*s to encourage you to write more.

fritz51fritz51almost 4 years ago
Night Gallery!

Rod Serling would have loved it, as did I. *****

SkubabillSkubabillalmost 4 years ago

ST's stories always seem to have a revenge I day dream about when I am really angry with someone. He rarely, if ever disappoints. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Started off well

but poor ending. No explanation of why she acted the way she did, why she got married, and why she wanted to save her marriage.

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 4 years ago

Let me see if I have this right.... So this idiot husband drops by to surprise his wife at a conference After weeks of acting strange and suspicious and hears another man's voice in the background and hears his wife say well we just dodged a bullet ....

And instead of staying in the hotel in the lobby to see what's going on he decides to go back home. ?

No wondering the wife cheated on him for months . If my spouse was that fucken stupid I cheat on them too

This may be the stupidest story of all time period no let me change that it's the 2nd stupid is the story of all time

SimepopSimepopalmost 4 years ago
BAM

Another great one, Dr. A is a “ keeper” as a character, your work just keeps getting better and better. Thanks.

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 4 years ago

And what is the deal with the why the wife is suddenly getting upset and panicking once her husband calls her and tells her that with all certainty that he knows she had been cheating on him with the doctor for several months?

She obviously wants to have a baby with the doctor and pass it off as her husband ... obviously there is no love and no respect at all in the marriage.

So why isc she panicking and upset and has to rush back home to see her husband?

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 4 years ago

Also I realize that this author is very conservative and like most conservatives are deadly stupid when it comes to things like science... But tornadoes do not appear out of the blue.

All tornadoes come from thunderstorms. They have to. There is no other mechanism by which a tornado can form outside of a thunderstorm. So it's not possible for the tourney will come out of the clear blue sky

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Oh No!

I'm falling in love with Adrestia!!!

VBR

19pvc44

lujon2019lujon2019almost 4 years ago

So the whore had a half an hour of mild panic thinking how to save her marriage and 30 seconds of terror thinking she might die?

Hardly seems worth it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
A very intriguing story.

As always You didn't disappoint. As with all Your Stories the mysterious and intrigue keeps the readers interest. Loved it.

tizwickytizwickyalmost 4 years ago

This is a very entertaining and enjoyable series please keep it going. 5 stars - very original and well written a veritable BTB masterpiece! Thanks for sharing.

mainer42mainer42almost 4 years ago

love this series and the way you spin them. 10 stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Dumb

Stereotypical

Formulaic

NOT entertaining

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 4 years ago

@tajfa Re: "She seemed genuinely upset that she had been caught and wanted to rush back home to see her husband. Why did she do that if she didn't care?"

I can only repeat Powersworder's comment that it's a contradiction between her reaction and what she had been doing and saying.

@Anonymous Re: "one sick sob" - You DO realize that these are stories and not confessionals, right? I would urge you to not read Stephen King, LOL!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
nope.....

Hi...I met my wife....

Hi....She is having an affair....

Hi....she died....

The end.

Bleh

author wrote this one while sitting on the toilet

IrrumatioIrrumatioalmost 4 years ago
Enjoyed it until...

It got all occult and other-worldly. Then, instead of making them resolve the problems like real people would, you just killed the cheaters with a magical tornado. Like the prez telling us the virus will just go away on its own some day. You don't need to buckle down and deal with it. Maybe the preteens in your audience will accept it. Well written, however.

BigJohn601BigJohn601almost 4 years ago
I have enjoyed all of your "Cheater's Gallery."

But this may be your best..Thanks for your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I agree, killing the lovers is too much

Only because it is too fast. Why shouldn't the suffer like the MC did. When the tornado drops the car, shattered glass from the windows destroy her eyes. The force of the car slamming down breaks her lovers back just above the pelvic bone. No bladder control, no bowel control and no sensation in the cock. They both live but in misery.

In the divorce, the MC could give her everything she earned or bought during the marriage but he keeps the house (his before the marriage) and all his earnings. I imagine that would be about a 75%:25% split in her favour. No alimony because of the unbalanced split.

The ex would live in darkness and her lover would live in his own waste for the rest of their lives.

Baldy74Baldy74almost 4 years ago

Was ok but I thought it lost all it's energy after you killed the wife. Never a fan of that as they don't get to feel any of the consequences of their actions. Liked his ending, just wish she was still around somewhere and miserable.

dragonmann72dragonmann72almost 4 years ago

ST

Liked the story but I would have liked to have seen a different ending. Instead of both getting killed in the Tornado it would have been better if it was just her, but when the car hit the ground the steering column broke impaling him in the scrotum and the only way to separate him from it was to cut it off. Then the wife could have taken him to the cleaners and ended up with all his money. (She just happened to get her own picture from the hotel.)

Still a solid four.

BeBopper99BeBopper99almost 4 years ago

2* Meh! Typical LW stereotypical story with the standard obtuse wimpy cucky husband who can't seem to figure out that his wife is cheating on him despite all of the massive number of clues. To be honest, I expected more out of this author. He needs to take a sabbatical to recharge himself and not write more mediocre stories.

premshankerpremshankeralmost 4 years ago
Mysterious surveillance

Amazing!!!

All cheating wives are to be on full alert

Husband can preview their all carnal act through 'Portrait' sitting away

Fantastic device, now wives should not take a 'loving' husband for granted.

How come Bill has a knack to marry "cheater" only

Latest is Kirsten ,a Trophy wife ........?? So we are heading for 3rd Chapter

Congrats

chilleywilleychilleywilleyalmost 4 years ago
Well written but...

I didn’t think the supernatural bit added anything to the story, but then I’m not much for fantasy or supernatural stuff. Instant death by the gods lacks anguish, or even awareness. Likewise his ex wife showing up. Too many unlikely linkages

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
If only

Life could be that complete.

Loved it, so original and dreamy.. 5*

DogFuzzDogFuzzalmost 4 years ago
Oh Yeah!

Well you struck another home run in my ball park. You have an interesting way to frame your story and characters that flows so nicely. Another 5 from this old boy. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Reminds me of an old TV show - The Outer Limits.

And a tornado is definitely a new tool of destruction in the BTB category. This was an entertaining entry and a welcome relief from all the poorly written cuck garbage that's been flooding the LW section lately. Thanks for the effort.

4 stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
TAKE THAT

The doctors finally got theirs. GOOD, take that!!

beanburner69beanburner69almost 4 years ago
Great

Another great story.Looking forward to more of your work.

dragonmann72dragonmann72almost 4 years ago

Harryin VA28 minutes ago

Also I realize that this author is very conservative and like most conservatives are deadly stupid when it comes to things like science... But tornadoes do not appear out of the blue.

All tornadoes come from thunderstorms. They have to. There is no other mechanism by which a tornado can form outside of a thunderstorm. So it's not possible for the tourney will come out of the clear blue sky

Harry, I can see you don't live in the Midwest. Tornado's are caused by a high and low pressure system converging making a circular motion. Though thunderstorms may be an after effect they are not the main effect. They drop down from the upper atmosphere, hit the ground and then skip their way across the landscape. Now a hurricane always has thunderstorms with it because they need water to keep themselves going.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
So, why was she so upset that he found out? What exactly was she going to make right?

"I gotta make this right with him," she said as she dressed. George got out of bed.

<P>

That is completely contrary to everything that she was saying before he found it. After finding out she was the one the doctor had the affair with, after everything she was saying while they fucked, it seemed you set it up that the marriage was a cover so she and the doctor could go on fucking, Everything seemed to point to that she didn't really love him and didn't care for him. He was just a means to an end.

<P>

Suddenly she''s distraught about leaving and she make it right. And then, instead of dealing actually addressing that, you use an idiotic seemingly supernatural way of getting rid of her and finding what she was going to make right.

<P>

Without dealing with it at all, her reaction and her race to get back with him makes no sense. No, you can NOT say it was Adrestia manipulating her to get her into position for the crash, because her reaction and rush to get home all happened before, ""Did you mean what you said about not wanting to see her face again?""

<P>

If you weren't going to address why she was suddenly so afraid of losing him, you should have omitted that part.

maninconnmaninconnalmost 4 years ago
Nice!

‘Nuff said!

G1962G1962almost 4 years ago
I have read all of your stories, and always excited when you have a new story.

Thanks for bringing Dr.A back. Your creativity is unmatched. I really love your stories. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
That's a story

A 5. What an interesting tale. Just enough words to draw out both characters as unlikable. If only Karma was more regular than real life.

Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
It reminded you of "The Outer Limits"? Seriously?

Good god it is blatantly obvious

Now what two TV series with the same narrator doing the introductory and closing comments ended in "....Zone" and "....Gallery"?

Clue; Go to Cheating Zone #1

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Original?

No. This story, or one very (very) like it, has been on LW before. Personally I felt cheated, Why was the wife suddenly so remorseful? Given the history and her conversation with her long-time lover that just didn't make sense.

BaggyUKBaggyUKalmost 4 years ago
Top marks

For saddletramp again. Just when you need a proper bit of escapism along comes an ST story to save us from all the cuck rubbish and overly serious claptrap that appears to be growing on here, along with the oh so sincerely bonkers comments. Thank you ST as always for the great light entertainment.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 4 years ago

@Irrumatioabout Re: "Enjoyed it until..." - You obviously haven't read ST's Cheater Zone and Cheaters Gallery stories. Occult and supernatural is what they're all about!

@Chilleywilley - See above.

@Anonymous Re: "Reminds me of an old TV show - The Outer Limits." - It's supposed to! It's an homage the Rod Serling's Night Gallery.

AbctoyAbctoyalmost 4 years ago
Good read

Another Good One

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Nicely written, ...

Nicely written, but a thread or two that are still sticking out for me. First, Denise held him in serious contempt, as shown by her actions when he was watching her on the video. I do not understand what her concern was with getting home after that, at that point. The change in her priorities was both huge and instant. I would have liked to have that change in character explained more. Thanks for writing.

calgarycamperscalgarycampersalmost 4 years ago
Nice Touch

Re:ANON 07/09/20

I was thinking more along the lines of The Twilight Zone, but for adults.

Just needed the scary music!

Great story. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Strangely unfulfilling

Not a big fan of the dues ex machina approach this story takes, especially since the groundwork has been laid for a much better story. I also wonder why this guy was so dense and non confrontational when he repeatedly had red flags smacked in his face. The idea that a husband would see all their interactions at the party, get suspicious, then immediately do nothing for several more months stretches credulity and ruins stories like this

ribnitinribnitinalmost 4 years ago
Repeat

As one anonymous comment said, I can swear I've read this before. Maybe not all the details, but certainly the essence.

njlaurennjlaurenalmost 4 years ago
As usual

A good take. I kind of loved the way they were finished off,was like One Step Beyond. I agree with other comments that her behavior made no sense,she is fucking the prick doctor,demeans her hubby, plans to have a bastard child yet has to run home and try to make it good? Why? The only thing I can think of is the fury woman puts that in her head so she insists on going back and she also puts the notion in George's head to drive her, otherwise it makes no sense. Basically Denise was obsessed w Dr dickhead, sees hubby as a zero, until she is set up to die.

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

I really enjoy your stories. The cheaters always get what they deserve and the good guys win in the end. The very best kind of stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I love it when you get all Twilight Zoney!

Well done, once more.

R.

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 4 years ago

The major thing I miss in this, and many other LW tales, is a reasonably happy spouse just changing. That would only happen with seduction or a exposure to someone where they gradually grow together. The former gives We-The-Readers an evil person to blame and maybe excuse RAAC. The latter just suggests a lack of maturation, care in selecting a life partner, or neglect in maintaining the partnership. Still some potential for a good story. Failure of the author to fill in the details of a relationship decay (especially unilateral ones) is, in my opinion, author error. In any category other than LW, explaining that might be irrelevant to the main theme, but here that aspect seems central.

Other than this, it seemed to be a good addition to ST56’s Gallery group. I’m not sure why Widow Kirsten changed her name back given that her hubby was not ‘outed‘ in KS. She seems to have kept him (and it) after the coed fiasco. One quibble ... Dr. A never magic-talked with anyone who had not already visited the Gallery.

GumpershnickalGumpershnickalalmost 4 years ago

I love your writing but I'm just tired of the wife characters being so unbelievable. Its not a satisfying burn of the bitch when its just personality switching

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 4 years ago

@pemshanker

Hubby is different in these Gallery tales. First hubby was a repairman. This one is an art critic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Sorry you played this song one time to many

You second story with the same theme. Besides being repetitious,you killed off two lovers in this second fantasy story. Boring and the BTB crowd of course will love ❤️ you.

swedishreader1swedishreader1almost 4 years ago
Ridiculous.

Sorry but what's next?.....mystic Meg conjuring Martians to abduct the wife? .

The story was fantastical nonsense.

tazz317tazz317almost 4 years ago
ADRESTIA WAS ONE OF THE OLD TIME GODS AND GODESSES

they can still be running in our AKASHIC time doing what they do best. TK U MLJ LV NV

Xzy89c1Xzy89c1almost 4 years ago
Wrong category

Sci fi is more accurate. Really bad story as well.

SunOceanSandSunOceanSandalmost 4 years ago

WOW this is a Great series!

Hope it will be a long one...

As everyone knows LiteE needs a lot more good writers like you in the Worst way!!!

5*s

SOS

WargamerWargameralmost 4 years ago

Loved it

Well done Saddletramp, love these Twlight Zone like stories.

NipplesandwineNipplesandwinealmost 4 years ago
Thanks for a great read !

Hope my comment makes it here I guess I'll someday be able to comment without the police checking my every word .Do everyone get checked before there comments are posted.or just people who say nice things???

Richie4110Richie4110almost 4 years ago

Even though it was a bit supernatural I liked it and gave it 5 stars.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Well written.

The writing is tight. Nary a wasted word. Difficult to retell an often told story, but you have done it well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Fun and well executed

5 stars...but why do authors write things like this after it would be obvious even to Helen Keller that the cunt is cheating: "I prayed that the situation would get resolved and we could move on. I could only hope this wasn't as bad as I thought." Maybe it's an attempt t make the husband seem like a "nice guy", but it isn't credible and hurts the story. Nevertheless, this series is very good. Keep them coming!

jlg07jlg07almost 4 years ago
Great job.

I would have like longer ending with him getting to know the new interest, but well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Could Have Been A Good Story

...But it wasn't. Regretfully, ST doesn't seem to be able to develop a real plot. Very sad....

ForensicFossilForensicFossilalmost 4 years ago

Slut Ray?

Too much to believe. Why would she marry him? Why be so hateful? No context or sense to Denise, and thus the story isn't really a story, just a description of an inexplicable person doing inexplicable things.

johnadpjohnadpalmost 4 years ago
Why Is It The Supernatural Stuff Made More Sense Than The Rest Of The Story?

If Denise and Bernstand (or whatever his fucking name was) were so hot for each other, married to two people they didn't like anymore, not divorce their spouses and marry one another? They made much more sense as a couple than the people they were married to.

Characters are completely flat, story makes no sense, we have no clue of the many why's. Besides the why mentioned above, why does Denise race home to save her marriage? Why does she want to have another man's child but remain with the husband she doesn't love or even like anymore (can't be the money right)? Why does Bernstand choose buttfuck Kansas to move to after being forced out of LA? Why is fucking a medical student problematic that he would be forced out (if a woman about to graduate from medical school not have enough maturity to pick who she fucks how is she mature enough to become a surgeon)? Why the whole charade of the traveling surgeries (which makes no sense) as opposed to fucking Bernstand when the MC is out of town for work (which he seems to be every week)?

We don't even know the why there is a homicidal supernatural being out there who wants to find an excuse to off people. Is her other house a clown fun house where she attracts young children and when they say they wish to never see their bullies again she off's them?

If people deserve dying for what Denise and Bernstand were doing then there will be like 2 adults left in the world. Well, except for in the LW world with all the broken men, then it makes all the sense in the world. The last thing the world needs is another art critic, or a want to be artist. Surgeons, that we don't have enough of.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Nicely done!

I think the attractiveness and, yes, power of your stories comes not from "the usual cheating wife" scenario, but from the unusual and quite distinctive way you deal with the aftermath. That, in turn, induces the reader to ponder the whole question of maybe there is some kind of Cosmic Justice force in the universe that patrols our four dimensions and can, somehow, intervene to keep us all from falling under the weight of humanity insistence on selfish perversity! We can hope that somehow, sometime, the scales get balanced. I also realized that it would have been even nicer if Bill cold have somehow let the two know that he was watching them as they spun inside the tornado and say something like "I hope you two are really enjoying your whirlwind holiday!" as the enormity of Cosmic Justice finally penetrates!

Thanks for another thought-provoking tale!

penneydog55penneydog55almost 4 years ago
Yeah!

Nice! 5 Stars ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

PolyLvrPolyLvralmost 4 years ago
Could have been a good story

And it was.

I'm not looking for Romeo and Juliet, The Graduate, or The Notebook.

I'm looking for sex and entertainment.

There could have been more sex in this piece but I was entertained and the writing was good.

5*

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007almost 4 years ago
Dumbass

The husband in this story was a major idiot. Are there people out there this stupid? His wife was a worthless slut for a long time and he refused to see it. I remember a quote from some place that said" there are none so blind as those who will not see." I could not give this story more than 1 star.

cybojicybojialmost 4 years ago
As always

Well done ST. 5

RGRollRGRollalmost 4 years ago
Interesting

Nicely Done, enjoyable read. Thanks

danoctoberdanoctoberalmost 4 years ago
Nice.

Another great story from saddletramp1956. Always a pleasure to see him post a another story. *****

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Reading again. ST1956's stories stand out as a very welcome refuge in the sea of sewage that , unfortunately, LW has become.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Well written, but...

Well written, but not erotic at all.

nzzynzzyalmost 4 years ago

it was all right maybe

SorchakSorchakalmost 4 years ago
Okay, but for me, Denise's end

was a little too contrived. A 'freak tornado'? It would have been more plausible if George was speeding and a tire blew, sending them careening into on-coming traffic. Say, a semi loaded with concrete barricades. So for that I'd have give 3 stars.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersaddletramp1956@saddletramp1956
Enjoying life one day at a time... I write for fun and for entertainment. Please note that any statements by characters in my stories do not necessarily reflect the views of opinions of the author. Please feel free to follow me on Twitter at @saddletramp1951 or contact me d...