All Comments on 'Cheater's Gallery Ep. 03: Kelli'

by saddletramp1956

Sort by:
  • 122 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
After everything about divorce is explained to him

And he's thinking about signing up to expose himself to the same danger once more? Goodness....

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nope

It is not up to your usual good writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Another 5 Stars

Thank you, sir.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Glad your back

I got worried there. February sucks and all.

AmunRa218AmunRa218over 3 years ago
Another Good One

Thanks for posting another good little tale. The more stories of yours I read, the more I like your universe. Hope you can keep them coming. 5

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story...

...5 stars. Thanx...

Loklie

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
pathetic tramp...

your stories are no longer worth wasting time... looks like u r getting more and more senile... too comic too disgusting and the same old same old crap time after time..time to take a bow dont ya think?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nice

I really like a btb when the bitch is over the top evil. No worries about what to do.Thank you for writing. Gramps52

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

wow another good one still waiting on ryan and justice

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

What a ridiculous thing to pass for a story. Something for the third graders. Since the typical Saddletramp seems to have quit school there, they'll all be happy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

1*

How very stupid. This one is your worst yet (although you did manage to leave your stupid politics out of it, for a change.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

If only.......

barry_mccockinerbarry_mccockinerover 3 years ago
Doesn’t make a lot of sense

Kelli would have to be the dumbest person on earth. She would expect Sam to raise another man’s child and stay in a loveless, sexless marriage while she kicks him out of bed for Jake? And the only thing she has to hold over him is that she might take him for some alimony? The cost of raising a child for 18 years is way more than whatever alimony he might get hit with. It’s like he is being offered the choice of a shit sandwich, or a bowl of diarrhea every day for the next 20 years. Why would she (Not to mention she AND Jake) think Sam would go for this?

Then add in the fact that she left ample video and written evidence of her affair, and her bad intentions for the future. All of which would be admissible in a divorce proceeding and make it more likely that she would get stiffed in the division of assets and possible alimony. Might have made sense if she could hold over him access to their children, or if he owned a business and she was entitled to half of that.

statestreetstatestreetover 3 years ago
One blemish

"Eventually, though, I found someone -- Marcy, a co-worker who divorced her husband after she found him in their marital bed."

Isn't that where Marcy's ex should be? What'll happen when Marcy someday finds Sam in their marital bed?

Otherwise 5 *

statestreetstatestreetover 3 years ago
just wondering

Dr. A's helping the victims of cheating spouses for more than 2 millenia and now feeling so overwhelmed that she ends up crying go me thinking that maybe her existence and what she does is atonement for some egregious thing she did to her own spouse so long ago. Mr. Saddletramp1956, might you someday write a story just about Adrestia and her circumstances?

greenman440greenman440over 3 years ago
Well as Sam said

"Did that really happen?" To be honest it was perhaps a little far fetched ;-) Though no more far fetched than the myriad wiling cuck stories on here. However overall 5* for an enjoyable romp and making me laugh out loud with the giant shark part!

Omart57Omart57over 3 years ago
Great story-

Saddletramp! Just love seeing evil bitches get what's coming to them!

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 3 years ago
Meh...

The premise of what she did was clearly over the top with no real buildup or attempt to explain how Kelly came to hate/disrespect her husband. I still gave it 4* as the story was fairly good once you ignore the setup.

etchiboyetchiboyover 3 years ago
This was a 4-star story, until...

...the final two paragraphs — 5-stars

The Style GuyThe Style Guyover 3 years ago

Chalk another one up for the good guy! 5***** from me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
OK humor story

My only concern with many of these LW stories is how the guy often finds a new love in a co-worker. Never good to "fish off the company pier".

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Another Cheater Bites the Dust

Another excellent entry in the Saddletramp1956's "Cheater's Gallery". Thanks for the read! Always look forward to your stories.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 3 years ago

Not as good as your usual.

How does she expect to get child support for kids that aren't even born yet, with her written confession that they won't be his?

/

"there's nothing you can do to stop her from inviting people into the apartment. She lives there, too," - She was planning on doing more than "inviting people into the apartment!"

/

Even IF he was somehow okay with the cuckolding, how could they POSSIBLY think that he'd be okay with the humiliation that THEY inflicted on him?

/

Wouldn't she need some evidence of beatings?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

seems light on substance, basically the same story as about 1,000 other LW stories, only not believable or interesting.

FreewheelFreewheelover 3 years ago

Ok, until it got to be unbelievable. Science fiction.

awyldsideawyldsideover 3 years ago

I haven't read all your stories but this one seems off. The hocus pocus stuff doesn't fit with your other work.

sloggersloggerover 3 years ago
Not a favorite.

Wish writers would come up with practical solutions instead of relying on the metaphysical.

vladdimirvladdimirover 3 years ago

I like the series, kinda like an Literotica meets Twilight Zone. This one almost felt rushed, the story was good but the pace of the ending seemed to be picking up speed. I appreciate your work and look forward to your next submissions. And no, I don't have any talent, just like reading.

Driven2ReadDriven2Readover 3 years ago
3* at best

Probably the worst story you've written in my memory. So many plot holes it looks like swiss cheese. The bright spot is the idea of Dr. A's story -- that would be great. I know you can write it, you skill set is there.. this one though, it just seems like you got lazy and dumped something on paper to post.

mainer42mainer42over 3 years ago

you tell these stories so very well dude.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Devoured by a feral lawyer...

Hilarious. I see some people don't appreciate fantasy. Too bad, but I must say that it is only in LW land that no fault courts order counseling...mediation for property and custody disputes, yes, but "save the marriage" counseling, no.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Caricature

I get it that she's supposed to be a caricature, but this one was so over the top, it made our heads asplode.

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989over 3 years ago

I read all three back to back to back. Each got progressively worse. Both in how the cuck learned of the betrayal, and how the betrayers were dealt with. Somehow the stories have loss there charm.

SkubabillSkubabillover 3 years ago

Just when I'm thinking of giving up on LW because the stories are so bad, ST comes up with another great one to save the day.

InkhornInkhornover 3 years ago

Normally, I’m not big on SaddleTramp‘s. He’s got some good tales and is a decent storyteller, but it doesn’t take long before it gets stale. Formulaic, predictable, and repetitive, the reader has a pretty good idea of what’s going to happen. There’s no surprises.

Until this one. The last two paragraphs make Adrestia more human, more relatable. In just those few sentences, the story is redeemed. And I give it 5 stars for that alone.

Now... how about a Adrestia/Justice crossover?

SwordWielderSwordWielderover 3 years ago

Great Story. I would like to hear more about Dr. A (Nemesis) how she got the job, and maybe she is allowed/earns some happiness in her life. There is a lot of injustice in our world, and the court system is not interested in (can't always prove the wrongs, How to you assign value to a action that causes harm, and can't spend the time) fixing them. I wish Dr. A did exist and did right wrongs.

MormonJackMormonJackover 3 years ago
Thank you for "finishing" Michelle's Cruise and Cuckold's Diary

First - your stories are great and thank you for sharing!

After reading the initial paragraph about the inspiration for this story, I went and looked them up. Wow... my guess is that you couldn't stand the way those stories went (I certainly could not) and decided that if it were you, this is how it would end. And I thank you for putting a proper end to those stories for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Thanks for sharing...

This is all good & well, however you have shown that you have the ability rise beyond, l understand the concept of keeping the theme alive, but don’t you find it confined? Nevertheless, l would really like to read a novel by your hand.

Thanks for predicable yet satisfying read...looking forward to your next post.

hotpussiehotpussieover 3 years ago
Bland

this "COULD HAVE BEEN' a good story but to me it lacked emotions, like as if he was in a hurry to tell a story quick, there were no talk between the 2 of them no fighting, no yelling and screaming from the wife and such it is just a bland story

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Not as good as previous Adrestia tales

Don’t get me wrong....the series is entertaining.

It’s just that this example had a weak plot, and the way the MC got together with Adrestia was rather contrived.

But please do continue with the series!

enderlocke27enderlocke27over 3 years ago
yeah

the characters had to be sitcom stupid for this to work. other than that being a person who enjoyed most of ur cheating zone stories this one felt lazy. like u didnt give it as much thought into it like u did for the others

Ironman52Ironman52over 3 years ago

Glad you added new twists in this series. Not so much the shark, it was cool but the teleportation was awesome.

Thanks for writing stories.

SwordWielderSwordWielderover 3 years ago

I think you missed something. Dr. A could have delivered a better warning/lesson to all of those women that worked in the travel office. Not only is cheating wrong, but condoning or enabling it is also wrong. Losing their jobs would not be enough, especially for the office manager. Lets face it, what they did was so over the top that if anyone objected and there was legal action, they company would be in deep trouble. Also, when Julie visited him that was an opportunity - the dialogue could have started "Julie, did you every have a boyfriend that cheated on you? Didn't that upset you? Now imagine that you already dated many people, you've found the person that is your best friend, lover, partner and married them so that you take the journey through life together. Now a few years down the road, when you are thinking about starting to have kids, you are completely blindsided that not only have they been having an affair for months, but they have fallen out of love with you, they plan to have someone else's kids and they intend to force you to raise these kids and pay for them, all without you ever being intimate with your partner ever again. Does this sound fair Julie? Would you like to be on the receiving end of this?"

What about Dr. A sending warnings to people that are getting too close to a danger point, and that warning was what they needed to fix the situation? Hopefully, Dr. A's existence is not made up completely of justice /vengeance - maybe some people do listen to her warnings before they go to far.

Many_MemoriesMany_Memoriesover 3 years ago
This one didn't just B T B ---

This one BURNED everyone involved! I just had to laugh, though.... B T B !

someoneothersomeoneotherover 3 years ago
I suppose there are types that like this dribble

The author wrote this story and I assume that this shows that there are people who will like unbelievable fantasies where people act like no normal human being would act. So, to me this crap, but maybe some slug will like this.

jesemmojesemmoover 3 years ago
Could have been better.

You're such a good writer to have written this one. But, on the other hand I know that it is fiction and as such I gave it a three. It did have some interesting thoughts to explore, but obviously some of your critics decided to get down and dirty with their comments. Uncalled for!!!

Trailrider13Trailrider13over 3 years ago

One time of this btb solution was enough.

BaggyUKBaggyUKover 3 years ago
Mmm

Well not your best...but still an outlandish fun little btb and by a million miles the best tale today. I'm sure you've noticed a few of the alleged 'anonymous ' commentators have a very familiar writing style...you do like winding up the Literheirarchy don't you. All good fun and thanks for making it so.

iameaseliameaselover 3 years ago

As soon as the letter was read, it went straight down the crapper.

It would take a great deal of suspension of disbelief to even try to consider swallowing that.

Usually your good, very good, but this is almost like someone hacked your account.

donjuan1954donjuan1954over 3 years ago
Good old Saddletramp

You never disappoint.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
This was a story

3 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Haters???

I’ll never understand why you don’t see this like the twilight zone, I would have liked a longer story, maybe beg for forgiveness or something to draw it out, but I get a kick out of these.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Formulaic

A cookie-cutter story, same as always from this author. The interesting question, never asked, is why do the macho guys in these stories always marry psychopathic, unworthy women? They are always married to a nutcase, and they always act surprised when she dumps on them.

LordGeoffreyLordGeoffreyover 3 years ago
Another excellent story

I envy your creativity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
5 Stars

I would have changed nothing in this Story .. The Sluts that worked with Her have No Job .. But Why Didn't He sue the Company She worked for .. Everyone knew about the affair and thought it was Great ..

Paul PinesPaul Pinesover 3 years ago

Okay, well, thanks for the shout-out. Not at all sure what you took from my Cuckold's Diary, since I'm a very happy cuckold. The last thing in the world I'd want to do is harm my wife.

Sincerely,

Cuckold Paul

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Yea, it’s fluff and filler....

But damn, still feels good when the cheating whores and their assholes get burned.

Only thing that could make it better is if their demise was at the husband hand.

Oh well can’t have everything.

rodryder44rodryder44over 3 years ago

I was bored. Three stars.

P.S. How does working 16 hour days for four days add up to 40 hours?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Бред сивой кобылы !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Love the Story

I really think the Cheater Gallery stories are a good line of stories. I really like Adrestia and even before you said she wept for the first time in 2 millennia I was feeling sad for her. I think Kelli's cheating in this story was a little over the top. The patties in the envelope with the USB stick given to Sam was a little outrageous. I could not see co-workers or supervisor of Kelli's doing anything like that, a little to far over the top. I did like them all getting fired and Kelli's desk catching on fire and burning their office down. Of course being eaten by a megalodon shark is good.

BoytitsBoytitsover 3 years ago

Fun story justice is served got a 4 from me!

ReadyOneReadyOneover 3 years ago
Denigration of your maritial relation has attracted the attention of the gods.

Just something for Dr. A. to say to the couple as they approach the deck rail...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

After your last two postings, it was disappointing to get this one. I don’t mind over-the-top stories. But the cheating and “confrontation” in this one was over-Mount Everest. Made it hard to enjoy it. Well edited.

etchiboyetchiboyover 3 years ago
Oh God!!! Another Megalodon.

Where’s Jason Statham when you need him.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 3 years ago
Revenge by magic . . .

. .. . is really the only way most guys would get any.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Kinda stupid.

Actually was an O.K. story, for about a page and a half. Then you had to get crazy stupid. Try coming back to reality.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
His story and you are welcome to read...or not.

This is the second story with this theme that I've read and yes it is different. The only thing I would add is have Sam make copies of the office party with all the staff cheering Kelly's actions and send them to their spouses or partners. Let them explain their actions.

njlaurennjlaurenover 3 years ago
Ok

Not up to your last couple, honestly ST this one felt like you were just tossing this out, the cheating wife was just so over the top and the revenge was easy.It isn't the magic,I like the ST universe, it was almost paint by.numbers ST.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
This story certainly belongs....

....in the Saddletramp universe. I liked it! Four stars ⭐️ for this one.

tralan69ertralan69erover 3 years ago

And remember, this is a work of fiction, meaning that it is not real in any way, shape, matter or form.

This sentence has somehow been over looked by many of the commenters.

I found the story very readable and humorous. 5/5

CumminginsiderherCumminginsiderherover 3 years ago
What a mess

Why did you bother to write this story and submit it? Is it just a big FU to your readers?

You do realize that in this story as with a few others the man is a complete wuss and did nothing for any sort of revenge or to prove he actually wasn't a total cuck soy boy other than going to the gallery? Why not save us, the readers, some time and have him just swipe his hand, and magically it all happens. That way you could end the story after a few paragraphs.

I just don't understand why you would write something like this when you are capable of so much more like in your "A Father's Justice" series, or "A pound of cure" or "Gunny and the CEO".

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I am not sure the magic would be needed here. Just because a state is no fault doesn't necessarily mean equitable split. There is already proof of dissipation in the wife's own words. They make the same money with HIS overtime and second job so more likely HE would be getting alimony. As for the retirement, she might get some but not half considering she wasn't planning for herself. There would be no child support because there are no children. I can't see why anyone would just go for the divorce. They are kids and have very little. I know, a magic and revenge story. It just seemed the wife was so over the top and she gave her husband the tools to get out without it.

clarkgarbleclarkgarbleover 3 years ago
Cartoonish

Very silly.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Another saddletramp special

I enjoyed this, as I have all your other stories. My only problem is that it was just too short. I need at least five pages to fully enjoy one of your specials.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 3 years ago
A Good ‘Fantasy’ Tale

But this is misplaced in LW. No question Sweetie is rotten while being adventurous. But Hubby’s resolution of her betrayal was a wild fantasy. The actualization of that was totally dependent on Black Magic, including his ability to have last words with Sweetie and view the pair’s demise. Since there are so many (very unlikely*) videos, an unresolved awkwardness is Hubby’s (and Dr. A’s) imagines on the cruise-ship deck.

4* despite category.

* Who has his or her cell-phone out, with Camera App set on Video, at sea in the late evening? This event, from sudden mystery appearance to Big Chomp, happened in 5-10 seconds. Also, recall Dr. A’s Portrait One ... Sweetie and Bull were already in their nice stateroom-cum-balcony in flagrante-delicto. But ... it IS magic!

RePhilRePhilover 3 years ago
If only

They Knew the source of their torment and were conscious in the painting and can see the people looking at them. Now that’s hell

jneric2691jneric2691over 3 years ago

Reminiscent of Night Gallery!👍

teedeedubteedeedubover 3 years ago
Just

Keep 'em comin'. It's too much fun reading your visions of Justice. I hope there's no real reason behind it. We need 9 JOP's to take over SCOTUS.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyover 3 years ago

Keep 'em coming. You provide a shining light in the dark taken over by wimps and fetishists. LW has become a scary place, but you bring us hope that all is not lost.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Its not so much that your stories are over the top... It's that your people are over the top... They simply don't act even close to how real people act... You don't build any motivations for thier actions... They're just dasterdly villians cut from whole cloth... Again... Not real people...

You have the ability to write much better stuff than the crap you do... You'll get high scores with this stuff because it appeals to the btb crowd... They'll give a 5 to any story that ends with "a cheating bitch getting her head cut off"... Regardless of how bad it is literary wise...

As stories your stuff doesn't suck... Well some of it doesn't... But it's hack work... It's lazy writing... Youve found a niche and you're satisfied with your 5's from readers that wouldn't know real literature if it bit them on the ass... Youve got to dig deeper and write something that is actually of merit... You have it in you... But not until you get your ass out of this niche... As always... JMO...

-jaye-

jimjam69jimjam69over 3 years ago

Fine story. The bitch unfortunately didn't suffer enough human indignities before eternal hell.

MarkT63MarkT63over 3 years ago

Gotta love imaginative Karma.

someoneothersomeoneotherover 3 years ago

Stories are more interesting when the cheaters are not so plainly evil and maybe there is another side of the story.

Also, adultery, as bad as it is, is not a capital offense, and I dislike stories where cheaters are offed. Do justice, not commit crimes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hmmm

"Marcy, a co-worker who divorced her husband after she found him in their marital bed." Seems like that's where she would expect to find her husband.

whateverittakeswhateverittakesover 3 years ago

She and the asshole got off way too easy.

jackcaljackcalabout 3 years ago

great story, I like the universe you write in, E njoy all your writeings, Would like to meet adrestia some day,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I feel cheated. Read the story in good faith only to find bull shit at the end

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Supposedly they are meant to get justice yet it is so fucking one-sided because these cheating bastards die a "good death" where no one knows if their infidelity...it is simple, LET THEM PAY FOR THEIR FUCKING SHENANIGANS BEFORE THEY DIE

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Co-workers got off waaaaay to lightly. Especially Julie and the supervisor. Should have posted the video on the internet with a warning about all the co-workers.

Agree with others - the cheaters got off too lightly. Let them return from their trip, start the divorce proceedings, publicize the heck out of her letter and videos and then arrange a car wreck or something just before the lawyers get paid.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Absolutely stupid begining... no woman... I mean no woman would leave a message like that for her husband and not know she was finished... I doubt any woman could muster up enough stupidity to write a letter like that to her husband.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyalmost 3 years ago

Doesn’t get anymore more appropriate than to have a cheating wife eaten by a shark … unless you throw in a couple lawyers … bait

TLB1981TLB1981almost 3 years ago

WHAT HAPPENED TO THE LADIES FROM THE TRAVEL AGENCY AFTER THE FIRE DID THEY LEARN FROM THIS OR CONTINUE OR WHAT.

hicountryriderhicountryriderover 2 years ago

I love the Adrestia stories and wish you'd a whole lot more.

Even better write a book!!

Iamcurious999Iamcurious999over 2 years ago

Andrestia didn't mention to Sam that Kelli and Jake were so foul and vile that a few moments later, even the shark vomited up the remains. Even sharks have standards.

BigfundrewBigfundrewover 2 years ago

Yeahhhhhhh... this one? Not so much.

GriscomGriscomover 2 years ago

I love BTB, but not this. I don’t know how to break it to you, but if a state has a true no-fault divorce law, instead of just including a no-fault option among fault options, then that means that NO fault is considered. No adultery. And no mental cruelty. Period. So, Kelli’s plan to use a cruelty/abuse claim as a divorce defense tactic would not work, unless the plan was to get him arrested. Then, she’d have to contend with how credible her accusation would seem in light of A FULL, WRITTEN CONFESSION, backed up by video evidence. The magic shark stuff is far more realistic than the divorce stuff. I don’t mind pushing the limits of credibility, but it has to be plausible. This story simply isn’t. And that’s not even getting into how unrealistic Kelli’s actions are.

BlueEyd2BlueEyd2over 2 years ago

Some absurdity including comtemplating a seperation rather than divorce after reading the letter and receiving the panties.

But overall another great BTB story. Thanks,

Old_LionOld_Lionover 2 years ago

Another great short story in the cheaters gallery. I also appreciate the character development of Adrestia. I would actually like to maybe hear her story or perhaps have her find someone - Like Ranger Justice O. Peace has his wife...

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersaddletramp1956@saddletramp1956
Enjoying life one day at a time... I write for fun and for entertainment. Please note that any statements by characters in my stories do not necessarily reflect the views of opinions of the author. Please feel free to follow me on Twitter at @saddletramp1951 or contact me d...