All Comments on 'Cheater's Gallery Ep. 04: Linda'

by saddletramp1956

Sort by:
  • 151 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Did Linda ever explain how, even with warning, she apparently felt the effects of the Martian Slut Ray?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

So if the husband did not stand up, the bitch Linda was going for the dance, isnt it, dear

Kimmy97Kimmy97almost 3 years ago

I really enjoyed this version of this story. I was more than happy with this happy ending. I actually teared up little.

But as others have mentioned, the part where she is still gets entranced by the A-hole. That she would have still went and danced will him, knowing what the outcome was going to be (her losing her loving husband and family as she knows it), is very problematic. I loved that Jim stood up for his wife and his friend's wives.

Thank you, SaddleTramp1956, for another great story.

JohnAmalfi4104JohnAmalfi4104over 2 years ago

This one of my favourite takes on this story. I'm a sucker for an earned happy ending.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyover 2 years ago

So there is merit to taking action. Not standing in the background and letting others decide your fate

servant111servant111over 2 years ago

She still wanted to dance with him. Marriage saved but the husbands action did the job. She still has the underlying selfishness that led to the original betrayal. Both know how fragile their marriage is even after his decisiveness. I cannot see how he could continue to trust her he already knows that she can and would betray him as much if new triggering events occur in the future. I think he will still be stuck watching her like a hawk in the future. Her momentary betrayal still puts lie to the fallacy of her future faithfulness

Still a really stellar Arron by one of the best authors on this site

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Much better than other versions. The only down was the implication that Jim was at fault in other versions for not objecting to his wife dancing. It seems to place all the blame on him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I enjoyed each of your gallery stories. 5* for each of them. Well done and well written. Thanks.

tuatarahtuatarahover 2 years ago

Great ending to the LaValliere saga

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

There are quite a few other stories on this site that could "REALLY" use some of this kind of justice to balance the scales. There are 3 that come to mind. I'll come back later when I find the title and the author. They were so terrible if I could have given them a 0.1 I would have. Thanks for this version .

BabalooieBabalooieover 2 years ago

Fine piece of literature. The good guy doesn't always have to lose.

SarahwithloveSarahwithloveabout 2 years ago

That was fabulous! I actually got a chill right before Jim did in the story. Weird.

kirei8kirei8about 2 years ago

Sorry to burst the bubble but even KNOWING what was coming, Linda still took Mark's hand with a "look of rapture" on her face. Without Jim's intervention, she would still, even KNOWING what was coming, have danced with the asshole and left her husband. She knew and still repeated her original action. That is not a loving wife the author put on a pedastal. JIM stopped it not her and she should have been reminded of that by Dr. A and made to feel 100% shitty and embarassed instead of feeling like she was part of the solution.

dgfergiedgfergieabout 2 years ago

A well written story but the premise of February sucks has been played so many times its getting a bit old and tired. I guess I've read too many of these LW stories and am always looking for new scenarios on catching and punishing the cheaters. It was nice for a change with the husband standing up and telling Marc to get lost. When a partner cheats it is the ultimate disrespect. To forsake all others........................

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

One of my favorites of all the FS stories out there. The only neg at all is that the wife was temporarily enthralled with Marc. In an ideal marriage, she would resist that. I will still give this a 5 though.

reggmoreggmoabout 2 years ago

"Sorry to burst the bubble but even KNOWING what was coming, Linda still took Mark's hand with a "look of rapture" on her face. Without Jim's intervention, she would still, even KNOWING what was coming, have danced with the asshole and left her husband. She knew and still repeated her original action. That is not a loving wife the author put on a pedastal. JIM stopped it not her and she should have been reminded of that by Dr. A and made to feel 100% shitty and embarassed instead of feeling like she was part of the solution." I couldn't agree more.

jefemaximo15jefemaximo15about 2 years ago

That original story was so depressing. Thank you for putting a nice spin on it. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Another great job, Author!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The skank Linda was ready to go with Marc until her husband stood up....she is still a bitch

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

10 stars. Only problem, Jim should have said,"you saw the outcome, what do you want"? Then,use his boxing experience and beat the shit out of asshole, causing permanent damage. If Linda was actually gonna go, have Ellen come over and hurt her permanently, too. Then Jim and Ellen marry and have 2 more beautiful kids....

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story. The fact that Kinda knew what would happen and was still going to dance with tgr Asshole lends weight to her being under a spell a la the original and alternate versions. Jim was assertive and snapped her out of it so her rational part of her brain could kick in. Disaster averted.

bhill8671bhill8671over 1 year ago
After the crappy week I have had,

I really needed to read a feel good story like this one. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Average ending from a great writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

a 5 and fully worth it,

CaptFlintCaptFlintover 1 year ago

Love the 'Twilight Zone' effect. Well done. Thank you.

ForensicFossilForensicFossilover 1 year ago

Better Than the Others In This Series

Gruesome death is neither proportional nor reasonable as a punishment for infidelity, even if aggravated by humiliation. These stories seem like therapy for men who believe they have been wronged. At least this installment doesn't result in killing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What a great series. Loved all the stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Excelent sir. I've read all of your works here and I really enjoy them. Please continue. If I may ask of you to contact me at rrrevgopher@yahoo.com I'd really appreciate it.

viper1307viper1307about 1 year ago

What's the matter no one died? you load up

RamazaRamazaabout 1 year ago

This was really good, I liked it very much, thank you for sharing it with us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

WOW what a great story…. Thanks for writing!

Norseman123Norseman12312 months ago

Great take on a well used story 5*****

I tried the same and called it Franks game msee what you think.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Wonderful

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

A great version. Definitely in the top 3.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

To be fair. That is all that Jim ever had to do in the original story. Either say no from thr beginning and head it off at the pass OR cut in while she and Marc are dancing and get her out of there. So what if Marc gets physical or threatens to do so. Beating up Jim will harm his career and would snap Linda out of her trance.

RanDog025RanDog02510 months ago

Another 5 BIG ONES but I never want to read another February Sucks rewrite as long as I live! lol.

rdady1966rdady196610 months ago

One the better February Sucks stories

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Nice variant of FS. Inaction is a terrible decision. Act, confront, intervene. Don't just watch ang say "oh woe is me".

BabalooieBabalooie8 months ago

ANOTHER fine job. Five big ones.

Schlouis57Schlouis578 months ago

Impeccable. Pour une fois que cette histoire se termine bien et que cette salope de Lavallière se fait péter les genoux, je suis très heureux.

crazymike45crazymike457 months ago

Finally. A happy ending to this crap.

Calico75Calico757 months ago

An excellent happy ending--very different to the other February Sucks sequels.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Very good story. The only way it could be any better is if someone could guarantee that this is the very last “February Sucks” sequel. I’m pretty sure everything that could be written about ‘that’, has. Sorry, didn’t mean to preach, but IMHO, enough is enough.

5 stars, ‘Tramp, another great one. Keep’em coming, please.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Year, this submission while very much agreeable, seems not to fit in with other tales under "Cheaters Gallery."

Just as Adrestia decided to create another partition for the frame, the new series should become, "Overcomers Gallery."

Very good work. Keep them coming.

Definitely 5*****

Norseman123Norseman1236 months ago

I just read the whole series again and still give it 5*****

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Great story, ‘Tramp, thanks. Look forward to reading the next story. “Happy Trails”…? You’re not gonna start singing 🎶, are ya? ;-)

Five stars

Dee

LoriRobinsonGaLoriRobinsonGa3 months ago

#135 FS sequel read. ST you rock! And yes I saved the best for last. Nuff said.

DadieODadieOabout 1 month ago

Best February story yet.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Def a 5 star effort. The good guys triumphed for once in these sequels to GA's story.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersaddletramp1956@saddletramp1956
Enjoying life one day at a time... I write for fun and for entertainment. Please note that any statements by characters in my stories do not necessarily reflect the views of opinions of the author. Please feel free to follow me on Twitter at @saddletramp1951 or contact me d...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES