All Comments on 'Cheater's Gallery Ep. 04: Linda'

by saddletramp1956

Sort by:
  • 151 Comments
lujon2019lujon2019over 3 years ago

I dont see this as a happy ending, even forewarned the slut still planned to fuck him as evidenced by her demeanor and actions

is a marriage based on "I cant ruin my kids life even though I'd rather fuck this man for one night than spend years with my husband" really worth saving?

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

Merry Christmas to you and yours Saddletramp1956.

Thanks for the great story it earns 5/5 as usual.

See you soon in these pages.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
thank you for your writings

your stories light up the pages and bring joy .happy new year.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I do love a happy ending

You did not disappoint.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

This story arc has been played out by so many. In almost all of them, they portray the wife as a brainless slut and the husband as having a backbone only after the fact. I do enjoy "happy" endings a lot more than any other style. This was a good continuation of your series and a good add on to the "February" story line. Linda always had the choice to say no and Jim always had the choice to step up as well. That is what a solid married couple would do.

tizwickytizwickyover 3 years ago

Excellent writing very entertaining and fun. Your introduction of Dr A. And Max into “February Sucks” was a nice twist. As usual, another 5 star effort.

tizwickytizwickyover 3 years ago

Excellent writing very entertaining and fun. Your introduction of Dr A. And Max into the “February Sucks” saga was a nice twist. As usual, another 5 star effort.

chris2300chris2300over 3 years ago

Perfect!

I had wondered why this wasn’t his reaction in the first story so I was pleased to see it here. Thank you for the wonderful stories you have written. Keep up the good work!

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 3 years ago

Dark Helmet: What the Hell am I lookin’ at? When does this happen in the story ?

Sandurz: Now. Whatever you’re looking at now, is happening now.

Dark Helmet: Well, what happened to "then"?

Sandurz: We just passed it.

Dark Helmet: When?

Sandurz: Just now.

Dark Helmet: Well, go back to then.

Sandurz: We can’t.

Dark Jelmet: Why not?

Sandurz: We already passed it.

Dark Helmet: When will then be now?

Sandurz: Soon.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 3 years ago

in order to FIX this story -- to come up with a reasonable action where the husband says "NO !!! my WIFE is with me ..." we now have to go to SCIENCE FICTION ?

REALLY folks?

AmunRa218AmunRa218over 3 years ago
Excellent Story

Think your followers can appreciate this one. No need to rehash the GA story and all the sequels good or bad. This one meshed very well with previous characters from different stories lines. Now you can have Dr. A and Max doing double duty. LOL Keep it up!! Big 5!!! Happy New Year!!

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Saddletramp

It missed Christmas by a couple days, but it’s still a great gift. Finally, Adrestia gets on LaValliere’s case and for the second February story in a row, his reign of seduction is over. Good job by Jim in telling him no and Linda waking up just in time to avoid the gallery. Thanks for a good one with a happy ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Well done

What a way to end the February theme.

greenday0418greenday0418over 3 years ago
I liked this better than

February Sucks Big Time. A very good read.

SouthdownSouthdownover 3 years ago
Merry Christmas ST1956

And a very Happy New year. Great Story Worthy of more stars than L.W. has to give. I would have preferred a 'REAL' intervention (rather than Dr.A.)possibly by a previous victim and a bit of 'ass-kicking of "Marc" in the car park! The 12 bore to the knees was appropriate as was the court's sentence!

p.s. I love the 'Dr. A.' character in your stories, including this one. Brilliant storytelling and writing. Look forward to more from your masterful storytelling 'pen'!

meucimeuciover 3 years ago

I would like to say first, I really liked this piece. Secondly I would like to say thank you to you and all of the other authors who take their time and write stories for all of us to read and sometimes pick apart. I would also like to wish for all who read this to have a very happy New Year. Hopefully while we are saying goodbye to 2020 we can also say goodbye to the corona virus too!

Wh00sherWh00sherover 3 years ago

Oh this is much better!

The story has been done to death, but ones like this make reading the variants worthwhile.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Can everyone just give it a rest?

It's been done to death now!

jakie1jakie1over 3 years ago
Thank You!

Always enjoy your stories, please keep them coming!

etchiboyetchiboyover 3 years ago
You did it!!! You fit GA’s original premise in, of women being hit by the celebrity slut ray, yet fit it in the Adrestia universe

Bravo.

DrtywrdsmithDrtywrdsmithover 3 years ago
Wow you’re one hell of a writer always a fun ride.

Very nice twist. I enjoyed the way you spun in the characters from other stories you’ve written. Merry Christmas and a successful new year of writing wonderful tales.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
So despite seeing the future

She was still getting up to dance with Mark? Seems like he should have let her go to make her choice.

Storyteller0112Storyteller0112over 3 years ago

I almost did not read this, despite it coming from SaddleTramp. Let us all allow a past February to be history and get on with our lives, please. So glad for a better end for Jim and Linda.

Impo_64Impo_64over 3 years ago

Thank you for your Xmas present...5*

BriteaseBriteaseover 3 years ago
Just read the comments

Sorry to see that poor old Harry has at last totally lost the plot (not sure he ever had it?)

Some moan about the number of sequels, but unlike ‘us’ they’re not contributing writers. For ‘us’ a good sequel is a welcome challenge that some of us can’t resist. So please moaners, allow us our little pleasures, as otherwise you might not have any stories to read.

Nearly forgot ... great story as usual.

dewinsludewinsluover 3 years ago

The best yet! 5*

JoeMoeFromChicagoJoeMoeFromChicagoover 3 years ago
Congratulations! Never thought it was possible.

I usually hate 90% of RAAC stories because it's usually filled with the same crap of "It was a mistake" or "It was just sex". Blah, blah, blah... But leave it to you to pull off a RAAC story, which this is, BTW, where the guilty party does right not only by the aggrieved party, but by anyone else that would've played accomplice to it too.

Well done! 5-stars!

-JMFC

P.S.: Once again, can we please move on?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nice

Really nice! Merry Christmas and a safe New Year

TheKrrakTheKrrakover 3 years ago

Well done, you captured the original intent and yet modified it enough to fit Dr A's universe. Nicely done.

5/5

Ekim730Ekim730over 3 years ago

As a consumer, I salute your imagination and construction of your story. I felt is was entirely authentic, consistent in all of its elements. You accomplished tour goals. Terrific!

Driven2ReadDriven2Readover 3 years ago
5* -- someone finally did it "write"

I loved it, the way it should have been.. But in respect to the comment as to why he didn't react this way in GA's story, that is the writers premise.

I understood the reaction in the first story - when you've been married a long time you believe competition for your wife is done. Confirmation Bias I guess. You should not have to be continually on guard. She should be a partner to help guard the marriage. That is actually pretty much the entire basis for cheating LW stories. He didn't react because in his mind he didn't believe it could happen. Shocked that she even accepted the dance, he delays his reaction. She begin the disrespect right there and in GA's story it continued. In this story - forewarned is forearmed and he reacts to the situation. The problem here is still Linda - he should not have to have been involved she should have handled it herself so she is not off the hook. Even forewarned she didn't react correctly, he had to intervene. Even if this is great story, she is still a LW Betrayer!

looking4itlooking4itover 3 years ago

I guess I am surprised and disappointed that she still fell under “asshole’s” spell even though she knew it was coming, but I am sure that had to happen to make sure your story went the way that it did. They were made aware of it together and would make better sense to me if they had broke the spell together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Well done

As usual you do not disappoint! Look forward to more of this series! Thanks for submitting and putting in the work Saddletramp!

Omart57Omart57over 3 years ago
Merry Christmas, Pard!

A very wonderful Christmas present indeed! Thank You for this one, Saddletramp! Brought a tear to the old guys eyes.

DavidadDavidadover 3 years ago

This was by far the best of the series. Thanks for for the story.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 3 years ago

I don't really see this as a happy ending - she was STILL ready to go off with Marc, it was only Jim standing up to him that changed things.

/

As others have said, she was fore-warned, and STILL was ready to go off with him?

/

What was in the eighth alcove? Was it what we saw? If so, Jim's actions weren't so remarkable, as he had already see both the results of his inaction as well as his action.

LakeeriegoatguyLakeeriegoatguyover 3 years ago

I've read all of the chapters of your Cheater's Gallery, and enjoyed every one. As fantastical as they all are, the one thing that I was stuck on is the appearance, and sudden departure of Adrestia's house. Then it dawned on me. She has to be the good sister of the nefarious Dr. Frank N. Further, from the Rocky Horror Picture Show, in which the palatial home simply lifts off, into the sky like a rocket ship. That's just how fucked up my mind works..

Looking forward to your next story. 5 stars...

Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year...

THANKS!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Why did she take Marc's hand?

With all the warnings and they were well prepared for that evening, when Marc asked her to dance she still took his hand and had a look of lust. Had her husband not at that time say NO she would have gone out to the floor and probably leave with him. Her husband doesn't bring that up at all? So she could once again fall under some handsome famous guys spell?

whateverittakeswhateverittakesover 3 years ago

I can't believe that after what she saw in Adrestia's gallery she was on the brink of accepting his invitation. Pretty cool the way Jim and eventually the others stood up to him. Love that the asshole experienced the humiliation he tried to push on others.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 3 years ago

I don't know if the supernatural aspects of the story worked as well for me, but I sure did like the character interactions and their decisions! There are a lot of good wives out there and they should be celebrated in stories.

maninconnmaninconnover 3 years ago
Why did I read yer another February Sucks Redux?

‘Cause it was Saddletramp, and I was rewarded by another trip to Dr. A’s magical gallery. It was a trip well worth the effort. Thanks for writing!

mattenwmattenwover 3 years ago

As always, an excellent story! I can also accept the good ending although I have in the back of my mind that a guardian angel is not always available to show you the right path in the event of allous temptations!

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 3 years ago

Absolutely loved it - thanks for a great year of stories. I can't wait to see Max and Dr. A in 2021! 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good one.

It is funny, most people think it is hard to beat a guy like that. It isn't. Sure he will probably win a sort of battle but loose the war. Had an experience like that in college, gf had a little to much to drink at a party, local jock hero thought he would get a shot at her (she was/is hot but nerdy and proud of it and not interested in girly stuff) jock thought I would back down, (also nerdy physics major) I explained calmly that he would beat the shit out of me but I would end his carrier explaining how much force it would take to permanently damage his knees, his collar bone, or his eyes. I would get a shot at one, and he would be done. I also pointed out that unless he killed me, I would be able to get back on my feet and end his career, maybe not tomorrow but soon. He backed down, "You're crazy, keep the bitch then." I did, we been married for 39 years, his football career ended with ... a torn ligament the very next game. They did not have the surgery and PT they have today. Ended up fat and bald selling used cars married to a cheating shrew.

someoneothersomeoneotherover 3 years ago

GA's original story was "realistic," while this story is pure fantasy. So, this is not better than GA's original, but I would vote this as the best of the 25 or so sequels so far.

I guess Linda could have overruled her husband and agreed to a dance, and then we would still have had GA's original story.

NipplesandwineNipplesandwineover 3 years ago

Merry Christmas and thank you for a year of great stories ! 5stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Nobody cares about your opinion Harry Cunt. When will you understand that?

pepepilotpepepilotover 3 years ago

Another great story, but as others have said, she is still guilty. What really bothered me with her starting to get up to dance with him, knowing in advance what was coming. Not guilty enough for her husband to leave her, but I did like the ending.

I hope to see more great ST stories in the coming year. Thank you!

G1962G1962over 3 years ago

You are the master writer. This was the best of all versions. Only Saddletramp could have pulled this off. This is why I sent you the rewrite story idea. Only you can take a crazy story and spin it to correctness. I appreciate your usage of Dr A and Max.

UndrApprctdUndrApprctdover 3 years ago
At a Glance, Seems Like a Nice Version

But this version of Linda is actually the worst yet. She knew the future and STILL with adoring eyes got up to dance with Marc. She was laying all the accountability on her husband. I would've expected a better outcome from their "magical" encounter. Linda is still a horrible character.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Only one of the 14,000,605 possible outcomes had a happy ending

Dr. A guest-starring for Dr. S.

JRandyJJRandyJover 3 years ago
Good

This is how a husband reacts. Not a wimp. 5 stars I have enjoyed this series.

mainer42mainer42over 3 years ago

agree with Driven, you finally did it right and the use of Dr A and Max was special. Happy New Year sir

KalimaxosKalimaxosover 3 years ago
On point

We do have choices

bribenkbribenkover 3 years ago

Nice version though Linda's getting up to go with the creep before Jim intervened was never dressed.

KoxokKoxokover 3 years ago

I enjoyed the story, but find it interesting Dr. A told Linda “The trick is to make 'em think they're in control”. Seems like their whole problem started when she lost control and he had to step in to take control. If Linda can react that way to Marc even after being forewarned, how is Jim supposed to feel secure in their relationship? Marc simply asked her to dance and the slut came out. What happens next time and his guard is down or he has to use the restroom?

gatorhermitgatorhermitover 3 years ago
Excellent!

ST nailed this one. Well done!

beautyfishbeautyfishover 3 years ago
Fun

This was a fun read. The one thing I had a hard time with was that even with forewarning and foreknowledge, Linda was still about to go with Marc before Jim stood up to confront him. I don't care how charismatic Marc is portrayed to be. It's still hard to understand how Linda could have the "look of rapture" and start to give Marc her hand.

KRD19254KRD19254over 3 years ago

This was a good as a 'feel good', but you still had to put a grain of doubt as to Linda's true intentions... She knew what was coming and what the potential outcome would be and she STILL accepted Marc's hand to dance. Was Linda so vain she had to test her husband's resolve or is she just a CHEAT in-waiting? Sure you created a happy ending - 'this time' - but do we see a future LW story lurking ST?

/

4*, Hooyah, due to that grain of doubt, salute...

DogFuzzDogFuzzover 3 years ago

I read so many stories written on this topic that I quit reading them. When I saw your name - well - I being a fan of your work I had to see your take on the subject. Once again you restored my faith. The good guy and good gal win again. As well as our fictional hero’sThank you.

MormonJackMormonJackover 3 years ago
Thank you, SaddleTramp!

Bravo! Well done and yes, a happy ending is appreciated!

From the time that Mr. Anderson released the February Sucks story (a true LW classic now), I wondered why Jim *just*sat*there* and let it all happen. And why he listened to his friend Dave to let the seduction keep going on. Perhaps it was part of the story: that Jim was under the same celebrity spell as Linda. I'm sure it was deliberately written that he didn't take action. I suppose that the only way to know is to ask the author, and I haven't. On the other hand, maybe the story is: if you can't stand up for her, even if you're going to get your ass kicked, you are going to lose her.

MordechaiJonesMordechaiJonesover 3 years ago
Trying to think of the last story that generated this many reboots

Maybe "Another Love" by Richard Gerald? Interesting how one little story can inspire so many others. I like your "preemption" here, kind of a Terminator 2 "No fate but what we make" twist.

RePhilRePhilover 3 years ago
Perfection

With this masterful tale we can now say goodbye to this widely adopted story. Please. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Jim cannot be saved

In the original story, he was a perfect husband but even there she humiliated him, and told him that Mark is far better in every category as a man, he can't be saved and you story will not make it any different.

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989over 3 years ago
Nice story

It obviously is written well and does tell the complete story. For me I really don't think it's possible for a rewrite to dispel the thoughts generated by the original.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 3 years ago

Will February ever end?

5

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
What was proven here is as old as the sky:

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.”

In the original, everything went to Hell because Jim failed to act. That he eventually prevailed isn't the point. He could have stopped it cold, didn't, and almost lost everything.

saddletramp1956 showed what would have happened had he stood up.

Good work :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Didn't like this one much either

I know, authors have been mostly consistent and having the couple stay together or reconcile.

The minute Linda took Marc's hand, got up in rapture with him knowing the consequence, as far as I'm concerned she's dead to her husband. He shouldn't have to step in and stop her. She's just shown she can't be trusted. He can't always be with her every moment of every day and night.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hmm

Thanks probably the best follow on to the original story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Thank you

I like some of your stuff but not all of it. This series, I like a lot. Mainly because it is so freakin weird. So keep it up.

~Enkidu

timrivtimrivover 3 years ago

Obviously the author has not seen the damage a 12 ga. shotgun can do to a person. I have, if you shot a guy in the knee it will virtually sever the leg. A groin shot would be fatal. At close range the buckshot would not spread a great deal. All balls would hit some part of the body thus killing the person from shock and blood loss almost in seconds. Not to mention the blood loss from the knee capping severing the femoral artery’s. He probably would have bled out before the third shot.

AbctoyAbctoyover 3 years ago
Good read.

I would have given it a 6* if possible. Right on for the season and all the bad things going on with COVID19 and politics.

johsunjohsunover 3 years ago

I like it. Would be nice in real life to know the consequences of those pivotal decisions that seem so innocuous at the time.

I think I mentioned in another of the 'February' stories that there should be a special category or book or something with all these adaptations of the original in one place. I hope Geo Anderson is proud of his story, it sure has got other authors interested, and at least this reader.

JustOneMansOpinionJustOneMansOpinionover 3 years ago
No Epilogue:

Most of your stories are a 3 or 4 star stories, this one was 5 stars until the Epilogue. Had to drop it down to 4. Like Kenny said YOU NEED TO KNOW WHEN TO HOLD EM - KNOW WHEN TO FOLD THEM. NOW WHEN TO WALK AWAY - KNOW WHEN TO RUN.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Enjoyed this ending

in this ending it never happened, including the insult she threw at her husband in the first version.

Ironman52Ironman52over 3 years ago

Loved this! At first I though BTB again? Then I read on ; what a nice treatment! This is a five-factorial stars Story. Very nice ending to an otherwise trying year for all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Upon closer examination I think there is a problem.

It appears certain that if it had not been for the external intervention of a mystical person, Linda would have become just one more LaValliere slut, and Jim another dumb cuckold. Jim and Linda did not save themselves by virtue of their character, their strength, or their mutual respect. In fact Linda did not save herself at all. If Jim had not spoken up Linda was ready to dance. So the forewarning prepared Jim to man up, but it apparently did nothing to keep Linda from Marc's Slut Ray. In this version Linda is still just a dumb broad that needs her husband to think and act to protect her, from her brainless and unfaithful self. Was that your intention?

Too bad you didn't think this through. In retrospect I would have had Jim do exactly the same thing, but I then would have had Linda agree to dance with Marc, but only if he would agree to donate $5,000 to their favorite charity for every song she danced with him. The story would proceed where Linda starts prick teasing and leading Marc on to keep him dancing, until the dumb shit has obligated himself to $25,000 in donations, after which Linda kisses him on the cheek, thanks him for the donations, then tells him he should go find a breath mint. She returns to Jim and they go off to celebrate their anniversary, and their intact marriage.

I know, hindsight is 20/20. Thanks for the effort.

dante22dante22over 3 years ago
A big shout out for you!!!!!

Thanks for sharing your considerable talent with us. rfm (Dante 222)

Dlh143Dlh143over 3 years ago

Glad that shithead got what he had coming!

kdad9010kdad9010over 3 years ago

Love it! Fun addition to the gallery series. Great ending to what has been a never ending stream of well told but heart breaking tales.

JBinGAJBinGAover 3 years ago

Another masterpiece! Thank you and Merry Christmas Saddle Tramp ;)

fritz51fritz51over 3 years ago
Great job, well done ST... 5*s

As good a twist of the phenomenal G.A.'s "February Sucks" as this one absolutely was, there remains a lingering heartache. If I were Jim, it would haunt me that Linda was shown to be capable of doing that unforgiveable act of betrayal.

As they went into the various rooms at the gallery, he mentions that in only one scenario did Linda not go with Mark. One where he stepped up and interfered, before she danced with the homewrecker. OK, that saved the day then, but what about a future test, she IS capable, that was clearly shown. In the other six scenarios, she fucks Mark and her marriage is toast.

I believe that S.T. wishes us to believe that the experience shocked Linda into a change of what she might be seduced into doing, but her husband should not have to risk injury for her to remain faithful. Jim put to use the foreshadowing of the gallery, Linda didn't, and was willing to go off with Mark until Jim drew a line in the sand.

I would be trust challenged about her for a long time after learning what she might have done.

Full disclosure: I have come to hate the Linda character in this epic tale. I admit being bias against her. S.T. did give her a better future, but it was Jim & not her that saved the day. In a perfect world the intervention should have never been necessary.

I'm hoping more writers take a shot at this one & keep F.S. alive!

jimmac44jimmac44over 3 years ago
FINALLY!!!

Finally a husband with balls! And enough leadership to get the other wimps to stand up with him! Max and Dr.A make the greatest allies don't they LOL!

njlaurennjlaurenover 3 years ago
Loved it

A good ending to mostly sordid stories. Only thing missing was Justice O Peace,maybe he could of been the old guy he asked about the missing house:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Best of...

...the February sucks re-do stories. 5 stars.. thanx..

Loklie

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

keep them coming and time for justice o. peace to show up with his crew

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

This was the best rewrite of GA’s story yet, and better than the original in my opinion. I can stand how the guy usually does little or nothing to prevent a situation like this, and when it’s too late, he goes overboard with the crazy shit. Great story. Keep up the good work.

BoytitsBoytitsover 3 years ago

Happy New year’s to a great writer*5* on this one

OldHidekiOldHidekiover 3 years ago
Kept the Succubus/incubus theme.

This is one of the only rewrites of the story that maintains the concept of the succubus/incubus that had the power to sever the bonds of fidelity. I also liked the what I saw as a nod to Just_Plain_Bob’s version, where a character blew out Mark’s knees to end the career. Five stars.

Sunriseb2Sunriseb2over 3 years ago
Best one, hands down!

Loved this. You understood their love for each other and both of their decisions. By far my favorite.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 3 years ago
Liked the fact

That she had enough sense to get her shit together

Lashman89Lashman89over 3 years ago
Another nice job!

Thanks Saddletramp, a Happy New Year to you - and continued writing, with that interesting imagination that you have - best wishes - Lash

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Finally!!!!!!

It took long enough!!! Someone finally took an entirely new perspective on this story, and the supernatural angle was a nice touch. Very good effort!!!!!!!

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyover 3 years ago

You almost destroyed all your good works in thus one story. You, of all writers, did not need to follow the masses and use another story.

I am so fed up with this storyline.

For the first time, 1*.

lukeey90lukeey90over 3 years ago
But

But jim should have done this in the original story...i know i would.

teedeedubteedeedubover 3 years ago
This story

reminds me of something that happened in Playboy magazine probably 40 years ago. Someone wrote a letter to the editor innocently asking if anyone could tell him how far a cock travelled during intercourse. The response was overwhelming. Every month there were responses covering how to properly measure the length of a cock, to calculating the number of penetrations, adjustments for temperature, humidity, barometric pressure, ad nauseam (like this story). After several months the editor put an end to it all by running one final response from someone in West Texas who wrote, "I don't know about all you city folk and how you measure things, but around here, 6 inches forward and 6 inches backward is 0."

enderlocke77enderlocke77over 3 years ago
umm

wasnt a rac though. it was a bit dumb not to mention the alcoves there would be thousands of them too many to watch each one. what happen to its going to happen no matter what? what did this have to do with that part of the story "Well, you know the old saying," Max said. "Living well is the best revenge." that line doesnt work there maybe after we find out what happens to marc but still doesnt quiet make sense. idk felt like it shouldnt have been written. u do well when it ur concept but when u add to other ppl's stories seems to fail

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great

Excellent version of this story! It's so depressing to see an asswipe sedeucer getting away with it and even enjoying the reputation of being "A GOOD GUY" ! So what if the supernatural was employed to facilitate the story, it worked fine. If you don't like this author's work, don't read him!!! 5*s. - for giving the scumbag his comeuppance. Men like this should be eliminated!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Liked the story, better than the original. I hated the original. There are several stories out there where the wife just leaves with new dick at the slightest offer, in a bar front of her husband & friends. The friends all support her, and she just has to do it this one time. Total BS.

BUT in this case even knowing what would happen the wife still was going to go with the sports hero. Only the hubby knowing what could happen jumped in, instead of being stunned to silence. The HOE-wife made no decision any different than all the other scenarios, she was going to go with the football player. She would cheat, she would destroy everything for a taste of new dick.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersaddletramp1956@saddletramp1956
Enjoying life one day at a time... I write for fun and for entertainment. Please note that any statements by characters in my stories do not necessarily reflect the views of opinions of the author. Please feel free to follow me on Twitter at @saddletramp1951 or contact me d...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES